Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Africa  (Read 22491 times)

Offline Nelayy

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 9 Africa
« Reply #300 on: December 07, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »
Pokello queen of swag!!

Zainab was the ultimate HM she should come back!!... Jase was really cute plus he's from my home city Durban :)

Which other Big Brother seasons do you watch?
I watch Angola, Africa, Mzansi, UK and Australia..

I don't like the American one its like survivor with a luxury house!

can't wait China version as well...

Pokello's got the baddest attitude tbh and I agree, Zainab and Seydou from that season should be brought back in a future all star! Real entertainers, very polarizing characters.

I didn't watch Angola but I always watch Africa, UK, Australia, Brazil, France (i'm french) and I'm kinda known here to be the one who watches scandinavian BBs like Denmark, Sweden or the current BB Scandinavia.
I don't watch BB US much either cause I like Big Brother when it focuses on housemates more than the game.

But since scandinavian big brothers are dying at the moment, my favorite are BBA and BB Mzansi. I actually kinda wish more african countries could go and have their own BB as well so I had more to watch lol. I think Africa has the best housemates, they don't get enough credit for having so much personality... Like compare the last BB Australia to BB Hotshots it's night and day...

Big Brother Bots Sheilla would win!! :) only if they had it.
Big Brother Nigeria played in 2006. I was 10 a that time didnt understand wtf lol

I'm gonna check out Scandanavian BB more! :)

#TeamPriya_Skye BBAus

You French....awesome I'm Zulu.
Secret story?? France? do u watch it?

I love BBUK and BBAus hm are evicted. BBUK Emma says: BB house this is Emma the public has spoken and blah blah :D

IK from BBA presenter is just too plain

I literally requested a BB Bots like a week ago lol It would be so good though, Bots are always some of my fav housemates, they're so carefree and have such strong opinions (i mean i didn't like O'neal but he was a big character too)!

Scandinavian BB used to be good, but soon there will only be BB Finland left!

lol yesterday i said i wish I could speak zulu, i'm fascinated by this language it's so pretty and interesting how you use your tongue ect! And yes i watch Secret Story! It's a different concept kinda but it's enjoyable because here we always have the strong fierce female winning !

IK is one of the worst BB host worldwide with Julie Chen. Lungile is already much better than him. I think they should replace IK with Vimbai and let her do her thing, she can be bitchy and funny she would be so good

Zulu crash course :)

Sawubona means Hello
Unjani means how are you?
ngithanda ukubuka i Big Brother means i love watching BB

Vimbai was an awesome HM though.
do you remember natasha from Malawi?? :D

cocoana chocolate

i forgot to add that i  didnt like the extravaganza thing Sipe wouldve been evicted soooo much earlier ...
The one and only!! :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #301 on: December 07, 2014, 06:17:06 PM »
i forgot to add that i  didnt like the extravaganza thing Sipe wouldve been evicted soooo much earlier ...

Sipe/Butterphly/Mam Bea/Trezagah/265.... it gave random immunity to useless housemates.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2014, 06:15:53 AM »
congrats Idris!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D