Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 14 UK  (Read 20669 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 14 UK
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
1. Frenchy
2. Claire
3. Lauren
4. Dee
5. Edele

6. Stephanie
7. Ricci
8. Audley
9. James
10. Kellie
11. Leslie (i'm not fooled. BEVERLY LESLIE IS A HOMOSEXUAL)
12. George
13. David
14. Gary

haters gonna hate

it's more of a joke place, I love his whole act..

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2014, 10:50:56 AM »
some drama already happened:

Gary Busey and James Jordan clash in the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house tonight.

In this evening’s show, Leslie dons some white surgical gloves to go through the fake Duchess’ suitcase of clothes.

Joker James mimes taking his trousers down, saying: “And assume the position…”

Gary walks into this rather bizarre scene and says to James: “You are gay aren’t you?” James tries to explain to Gary that he is not gay but has lots of gay friends and is comfortable enough in his sexuality to camp it up.

Gary then asks James if he is not afraid “to get butt-f**ed” and James replies: “I’ve never hit a seventy year old before.”

But the good humour between the pair goes away as Gary then tells the group that James has a little Vaseline tube in every part of his luggage.

James tells Gary to listen to him, not interrupt him and look at him when he’s talking. James finally tells Gary that he “should be careful what you say, you might be seventy years old but be careful what you say.”

Later,James tells David he doesn’t want to talk about his row with Gary but goes into more detail with Audley and Stephanie.

Leslie says: “I ducked and ran.” David tells Lauren about the altercation and says Lauren says: “It’s a bit silly, that’s what Gary is like, you’ve got to take him for what he is.”

Afterwards, Gary and James go outside to clear the air where Gary tells James that he “didn’t mean to harm or defame him.” Gary says that he didn’t understand the routine of negativity and restriction within which he operates. James admits maybe he took it the wrong way and they shake hands.

In the Diary Room, James talks to Big Brother about Gary and says that people are going to get offended by him.

It’s a view shared by Stephanie Pratt who also talks to Big Brother and says it’s a really relaxed house and they are all really chilled apart from one person – Gary.

Stephanie suggests that someone is going to have a blow-out with him and if there were nominations tonight, everyone would nominate Gary.

• Big Brother
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2014, 11:04:22 AM »
There was some tension in the CBB house over breakfast today as Gogglebox’s George Gibley wound up Audley Harrison.

In a David v Goliath battle, George backed down after Audley branded him “disrespectful”.

It had started last night with George calling Audley Audrey, first by accident but then on purpose, to laughs from the other housemates.

But pro boxer Audley didn’t take too kindly to his new moniker and took up the issue with George in the house today.

“It’s getting a bit disrespectful,” he told him, “If you keep going on, it’s getting disrespectful, and if I got the other way, you can’t blame me, you can’t really blame me.”

George replied: “I promise I’ll call you Audley.”

But, with some encouragement from jokers James Jordan and David McIntosh, George added: “Mr Audley.”

Audley snapped: “No, that’s stupid.

“Audley by name, if you call me as anything else I’m going to take it as disrespectful.”

We’ve got a feeling that George may think twice before winding up Audley again…

• Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2014, 04:33:47 PM »
Gary creating more drama <3 hopefully he stays until the final week

After yesterday’s tense clash between James Jordan and Gary Busey, the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house saw more rows tonight.

And this one had to do with so-called ‘Shh-ing’.

David McIntosh was left wound up by Gary apparently continuing interrupting him and other housemates by ‘Shh-ing’ them.

“Don’t tell someone to shh,” David snapped at Gary, “Don’t speak to me and I won’t speak to you, shut up.”

“I just don’t understand you,” a puzzled Gary replied.

“Just stop putting your figure in my face,” David told him.

James Jordan tried to defuse the tension by explaining to Gary: “For us, we’re all strong characters but if someone tells me or him [David] to shh, it’s rude.”

“I’m not going it that way,” Gary responded, “I don’t understand that no freedom of speech, not here.”

James continued: “You’re 70 years old but you can still be educating by someone younger, in this country you don’t ‘Shh’ people.

“You seem like a funny, nice guy but the only thing we won’t accept is ‘Shh-ing’.”

Gary insisted: “I’m not shh-ing people, I’m being interrupted.”

James told the Hollywood actor: “It comes across really rude, we’re not trying to be rude or mean to you, just don’t tell us to ‘Shh’”

In last night’s show, Stephanie Pratt told Big Brother that the relaxed house was all getting along… aside from Gary.

The American Made In Chelsea star suggested that a big blow out between Gary and someone was coming, and declared that if there were nominations tonight, everyone would nominate Gary.

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
tbh I don't have a favourite yet I don't know who to choose

I know I dislike Ricci and David, IDK what that TOWIE girl did to not have 10% in the popularity polls but she must have been pretty disliked in that show

• Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2014, 06:56:16 PM »
Angelique ‘Frenchy’ Morgan has been winding up some of her fellow Celebrity Big Brother housemates.

The reality star’s ridiculous pampering routines and ‘diva’ demands have made her at least two enemies in the house already.

Speaking to Leslie Jordan tonight, Stephanie Pratt complained: “I’m having the best time,,I am but… it’s just, I think the one who’s starting to get on my nerves is Frenchy, it is so selfish.”

For former Made In Chelsea cast member Stephanie, it was Frenchy’s diet requirements that were annoying her: “We shouldn’t all have to make sure she gets her own vegetarian meal, she should cook her own if she wants it.

“She’s not a team player.”

American actor Leslie had his own problems with the exotic dancer, telling Stephanie: “It’s not that I dislike her, she is non… she has aromatherapy bars!”

Leslie complained about being repeatedly awoken in the night as Frenchy touched up her lips and smothered lavender oils on her face.

He moaned: “And then in the morning she’ll ask ‘Did I keep you up?’! I want to say yeah… but I don’t, I say ‘Oh no honey, you don’t keep me up.’”

It seems that the first nominations can’t come soon enough for the group…

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »
The first Celebrity Big Brother 2014 eviction won’t be until next Wednesday, it’s been revealed.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, show bosses have dropped plans to kick the first celebrity out of the house in Friday night’s latest live show.

Although exactly what will happen instead when Emma Willis hosts tomorrow’s 90 minute special remains to be seen.

The move comes after rows kicked off in the house after just three days, with Gary Busey being at the centre of most of them.

In last night’s highlights show, we saw Gary row with James Jordan while David McIntosh also clashed with the Hollywood actor in a separate argument last night.

More tension has come between Gary and the other housemates because he’s chosen to go to sleep much earlier than the rest of the house.

In a Diary Room chat with Big Brother yesterday, former Made In Chelsea cast member Stephanie Pratt confessed that had the group been asked to nominate they’d have all voted to get rid of Gary.

A BB insider claimed today: “Gary’s strange ways have raised the temperature to boiling point. It is one hot house.

“If he doesn’t go, some of the others may walk. That’s how scared they seem to be of him.”

But while Gary’s wacky antics have been winding the housemates up the wrong way, viewers seem to be loving it.

The Lethal Weapon star has become one of the early favourites to win the series, along with the likes of White Dee, Kellie Maloney and George Gibley.

• Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2014, 03:21:30 AM »
Odds to win:

Kellie 5/2
Dee 11/4
George 7/2
Leslie 6/1
Gary 14/1
Stephanie 16/1
Audley 18/1
Claire 33/1
James 40/1
Edele 40/1
Frenchy 40/1
David 50/1
Ricci 50/1
Lauren 50/1

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Odds to win:

Kellie 5/2
Dee 11/4
George 7/2
Leslie 6/1
Gary 14/1
Stephanie 16/1
Audley 18/1
Claire 33/1
James 40/1
Edele 40/1
Frenchy 40/1
David 50/1
Ricci 50/1
Lauren 50/1

Gary above Stephanie and George above Leslie?!? This is an outrage!

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2014, 04:50:52 AM »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:46 AM »
Frenchy<3

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2014, 06:09:01 AM »
Meanwhile, the Star claims that a number of housemates are “terrified” of Gary Busey, and have threatened to walk unless he’s forced out.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb14/news/0821/first-celebrity-big-brother-summer-2014-eviction-postponed-until-next-week#ixzz3B1mRZQ9o

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2014, 06:11:57 AM »
my 1st week ranking:

1. Gary
2. Frenchy
3. Leslie
4. Kellie
5. Dee
6. Stephanie

7. James
8. Edele
9. Claire
10. George
11. Audley
12. Lauren
13. Ricci
14. David

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2014, 07:16:50 AM »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2014, 07:27:34 AM »
My first ranking

1. Frenchy
2. Leslie
3. Gary
4. Claire
5. Dee

6. Audley
7. Kellie
8. James
9. Edele
10. Stephanie
11. Lauren
12. George
13. David
14. Ricci

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2014, 09:33:25 AM »
my 1st week ranking:

1. Gary
2. Frenchy
3. Leslie
4. Kellie
5. Dee
6. Stephanie

7. James
8. Edele
9. Claire
10. George
11. Audley
12. Lauren
13. Ricci
14. David

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2014, 10:00:31 AM »
Leslie Jordan had some harsh words for a few of his fellow Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemates last night.

After their topless pool antics, a very drunk Lauren Goodger, Frenchy and Ricci Guarnaccio stumbled their way into the bedroom.

It had gone 3AM but the trio were not being as quiet as the could be, giggling, shouting and laughing as they got ready to bed.

The group jumped around the room with Lauren showing off a bizarre belly dancing, holding a cup above her head.

With the commotion waking up most of the other housemates, angry Leslie confronted the group.

“It’s time to have a talk about respect for others,” he said.

lauren goodger1

As they tried to defend themselves, Leslie snapped: “Shut your mouth, it’s my time to talk.

“When you come through the door you shut your trap, you don’t crawl over me, it’s 3 in the morning.

“You are selfish, that’s rude! You’re in here raising hell, it’s non stop.”

He concluded: “It’s just about respect for others. Once the alcohol starts it’s ridiculous.”

With Lauren sitting in bed giggling, Leslie then decided to remove himself from the situation entirely by going to sleep outside in the pod.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
Lauren is an epic mess which is strange cause usually those coming from TOWIE, MIC or even GS are very controlled.

"The group jumped around the room with Lauren showing off a bizarre belly dancing, holding a cup above her head." Wtf <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2014, 12:36:22 PM »
A chilled out Celebrity Big Brother UK house erupted in a huge row this evening.

And it was a bizarre one, as Leslie Jordan and Gary Busey clashed over CGI special effects.

The pair appeared to get into an argument over what the correct term was, although it seemed that Leslie used the disagreement to get a few things off of his chest.

The Will and Grace star snapped at Gary: “When I want your critique I’ll ask… and then I’ll tell you shut the f**k up.

“You have managed to alienate every single person in this house. You act like you’re this big spiritual guru but you have not exhibited one ounce of kindness to a single person.”

“You’re funny,” replied Gary.

But Leslie wasn’t laughing as he went on: “Wipe that smirk off your f**king face.”

Storming out into the garden, Leslie shouted: “You better stay the f**k away from me.”

He told the other housemates: “It’s not funny.

“He’s not exhibited one ounce of kindness or niceness to a single f**king person in this house. I gotta talk to Big Brother…”

Gary seemed to be a bit puzzled by the whole thing, with James Jordan telling the Hollywood actor: “He’s so tired, he’s not slept for four days.”

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2014, 06:37:27 AM »
Ofcom has received complaints from Celebrity Big Brother summer 2014 viewers about the treatment of Gary Busey, with a report claiming producers are ‘closely monitoring’ him.

According to the Daily Star, 121 people have contacted the media authority over the “vulnerability and welfare” of the 70-year-old.

The news comes after Busey – who was left partially brain damaged by a motorcycle accident in the 1980s – clashed with other housemates and became the butt of their jokes.

Earlier this week, he rowed with James Jordan, having joked about the dancer being gay – before Ricci Guarnaccio climbed in to his bed as a result of a bet, with several housemates watching and laughing as he woke from his sleep.

During last night’s highlights show, viewers saw Big Brother address the issue in a Diary Room chat with James, saying: “Big Brother is concerned that Gary’s hearing issues and difficult in following conversations, and the way housemates react to and deal with this could lead to Gary becoming isolated and ostracised within the house.”

“It could potentially happen if he continues to speak to people the way he speaks to them, but I don’t think anyone wants that to happen,” James responded.

Meanwhile, The Sun reports that show producers are  worried about Gary’s behaviour, and are keeping doctors on standby 24 hours a day in case he becomes ‘mentally unstable’.

An insider commented: “If it’s felt Gary could be a danger to himself or others he will be pulled out.”

A Channel 5 spokesperson added: “There is a duty of care and a very robust process. There is a welfare team for the housemates before, during and after the show.”

Earlier this week it was revealed that over 400 complaints were submitted to Ofcom regarding the Big Brother 2014 final, won by controversial contestant Helen Wood.

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2014, 07:05:46 AM »
Frenchy kicked off in the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house last night after deciding to randomly take a shower.

The shower wasn’t so much the problem, it was more the ridiculous amount of noise she made fumbling around to get her beauty products.

Whereas a more common sense approach would’ve been to just take the make up bag outside of the bedroom, Frenchy decided to try and find exactly whats he needed in the pitch black, causing the other housemates to get angry.

After being told to keep it “quiet with the zipping”,’ Frenchy hit back: “I’m trying to get some beauty products, it’s not my fault if there is no light.”

“Leave me alone,” Frenchy then snapped. “I don’t care, I’m going to be loud, loud, loud you want to f**k round I can f**k around really bad.”

“Shut the f**k up,” one of the other housemates told her.

“I was actually being discrete on purpose, don’t tell me what to do,” Frenchy replied.

“It ain’t f**king working,” the other housemates quipped.

Frenchy raged: “If you have something to tell me, tell me to my face not behind my back, don’t be fake.”

And they did just that, telling the French housemate: “F**k you”

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2014, 07:09:57 AM »
There’s been little calm in the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house this evening with another argument eurpting from nowhere.

After Gary and Leslie’s huge row over CGI (yes, seriously), Kellie Maloney and Frenchy also ended up having a tiff.

And the pair’s row was just as bizarre, clashing over White Dee.

Frenchy accused Kellie of interrupting her chat with Dee, but Kellie insisted she was speaking to the Benefits Street star first.

French blew her top with the boxing promoter, declaring: “Just don’t talk to me no more.”

“I was talking to Dee first, you butted in,” Kellie protested.

Flouncing off, Frenchy said: “Just stay away from me forever! Thank you very much.”

Later, Dee tried to warn Frenchy about her diva attitude.

She told the Z-lister – who had been budgeting to spend some £150 on organic and vegetarian food for herself – to listen to others more and to, in general, be a bit less selfish.

Frenchy admitted: “I do need to listen a lot, that’s my problem, in every day life.”

Dee advised: “There’s fourteen completely different personalities in here from fourteen completely different walks of lives. Just go with the flow.”

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2014, 07:10:45 AM »
this season >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Big Brother
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2014, 07:16:28 AM »
10.37am: Leslie is arguing with Frenchie. He says she has chucked out all the food.

11.18am: Leslie says Frenchie has damaged his underwear. She says she hasn't.

11.45am: Frenchy has decamped to The Pod. Edele has joined her. She has admitted chucking the food on the floor.

11.56am: Frenchy says everyone ate her vegetarian food. Edele is explaining that not everything veggie is hers.

12.08pm: Leslie and Stephanie are talking about Frenchy. Stephanie says she should say sorry about the food.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2014, 08:17:27 AM »
These folks are in too many arguments to be just Day 5!  ;D this season is already exciting me! Hahahahahahaha.

My ranking:

1. Dee
2. Kellie
3. Claire
4. Leslie
5. Frenchy

6. Stephanie
7. Edele
8. Audley
9. Ricci
10. Lauren
11. David
12. James
13. George
14. GARY
- I've seen Gary in other shows before, and I'd rather see him gone ASAP than if he stays all four weeks. His health is a serious matter and should be taken into consideration by producers.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3