Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Finland  (Read 24987 times)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Re: Big Brother 9 Finland
« Reply #225 on: November 16, 2014, 10:58:57 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Do you think the division was better executed in the series Sampo was in? Forgot the year but if I remember correctly it was won by an estonian girl that looked like Nikky Graham.
It was 2009. And K├Ątlin didn't win...she was the runner-up. Aso (the Iranian guy) won. Anyhow...I think this year the division was better, even though still not as good as it could've been. The competition aspect was great. But since BB started to just change HMs from one side to another, the competitions became partly pointless. That's how I see it anyway. Quite a few viewers do share my view though.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #226 on: November 16, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »
thanks for the info! Which seasons of BB Suomi did you watch? And which one do you think were the best and worsts respectively?

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #227 on: November 16, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
thanks for the info! Which seasons of BB Suomi did you watch? And which one do you think were the best and worsts respectively?
I've watched all of the seasons as much as I could. For the first 3 seasons my job kept me from watching as much as I wanted to. For me the best was the 3rd. A really good cast in that. Also, the 2nd season was good. The worst...if not counting the celebrity edition, season 8. I just stopped watching at around mid-season. I also liked the 4th season. The 1st swap with another BB. It was all new here back then. They really should've stopped after the 2nd swap. The swaps with Slovenia and Norway were just really bad.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »
Negotiations of the next season are on according to Ilta-Sanomat. Nothing has been decided yet though. But as BB still is the best rated program on Sub, as said earlier, I don't doubt BB will be back next year.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2014, 07:27:49 AM »
Congrats Andte!!!!  :D ;D ;D