Author Topic: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal  (Read 47790 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2014, 06:41:48 PM »
Recap:

It seemed Bruno & Sofiya had a real feeling exempt for their mission, Inês got really jealous. I did not saw Flávia that much in this sh** TBH. After this, Flávia & Bruno won a challenge about to know each other, and went to the restaurant. Bruno apoligized about what he did (being with 2347862346834286342 more women), and Flávia "accepted" (she confessed in the DR that she didn't really apoligized). Bruno though that Flávia, Inês and Sofiya were with more 2436823467 men while dating him lol. They all say it's a lie, and it is actually him who was with more 34867 women. Then, Sofiya and Inês talked. Sofiya thinks the public thinks she's a bitch. Inês doesn't believe, she only believes the public thinks Bruno is a bitch.

Meanwhile, Inês got interested on Hugo, and wants something with him. For that, she called Bruno to the DR and broke up their relationship. :ali :ali They had a big fight, and Bruno said that Inês was obcessed with him on the outside and was from 7PM to midnight waiting for him to open his home's door lol. Inês says it's a lie. Bruno went over Sofiya and cried. ::) ::)

Daniel and Liliana have both someone outside the House, and for that they say they "support" each other. But then there's rumours they actually like each other, which I think it's a lie. Wait some more time and you'll see.

Odin said to Elisabete that he didn't liked her and she started crying, and who conforted her was Odin lol. It was about that Odin didn't liked her personality or something. Daniela and Elisabete had a fake fight to protect their secret, I think the others thinks they're sisters or something lol.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »
I forgot to say that Teresa did not make clear if it's a single or double eviction on Sunday lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2014, 07:24:15 PM »
Elisabete discovered Hugo's secret: "My father is in the House"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2014, 04:49:25 PM »
Cristiana <333

She was mad because the House was a sh** and she wanted to have that clean, but said the others had also to colaborate, and the work shouldn't be done only by her. It stayed the same lol. After that, Pedro did the lunch for everybody, and it seems NO ONE liked it, and only him and Cristiana ate it. Cristiana then went mad and said if they wanted something different they should've said, and not seeing what it was not, and saying they would eat. Bruno got also mad, and said that he would do what he wanted, and only for him. He tells the rest that Cristiana thinks it's her house. ::) ::) Pedro and Cristiana go outside, Pedro is also mad, he says that those men/women will not live without a maid because they can't do nothing, he said that they would probably eat shit if they don't have a maid lol. Daniel also doesn't like Cristiana, he says that she's a bitch.

My first ranking:

1. Cristiana
2. Pedro
3. Cinthia
4. Agnes

5-16. the rest
17. Daniel
18. Odin
19. Bruno

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2014, 05:01:56 PM »
About this season: F-L-O-P

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2014, 05:21:39 PM »

Not really, it has great audiences ::) ::)
Did you actually read the recaps? I'm not mocking actually, I'm just curious lol.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 05:28:50 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2014, 06:49:02 PM »
Surnames:
- Odin Kreuwitchz
- Bruno Savate
- Agnes Marques

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2014, 06:55:32 PM »
Today Rita Pereira will enter as a new "housemate". She'll do a character for a soap opera, I think they're quite imitating the Valdirene thing on BBB14.

And they're also imitating Team America lol. Luís C is the secret agent of the app, viewers are given 2 options.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2014, 06:58:37 PM »
why don't you like Daniel, André ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
why don't you like Daniel, André ?

Because he thinks he's awesome and everyone loves him, the typhic male... ::) ::) And also because he talked shit behind Cristiana's back.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »
Quote from: Rod

What is not a flop for you and Gabriel?

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »
@André: No. ::)

And I said the season is flop because you don't talk to me anymore.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2014, 08:20:55 PM »
@André: No. ::)
(Image removed from quote.)

And I said the season is flop because you don't talk to me anymore.
(Image removed from quote.)

lol ::)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2014, 08:38:39 PM »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »
stop the sexual tension

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2014, 08:45:11 PM »
Last poll before eviction:

Cristiana actually passed Agnes. :o :o I hope they evict Sofiya, Cristiana needs to stay!

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2014, 08:49:42 PM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal [Gala 2]
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »
It has started!

Housemates were asked to go to the backyard. There was a big box, and the nominees opened it. It was the bagage of a new housemate.

Rita Pereira is having make-up. She's a fake housemate, her mission is to make the others believe that she's an housemate. Of course she has a new idendity. However, there'll be a new housemate today!

The nominees will have to automatically nominate someone. Each nominee is asked to automatically nominate someone. The first nominee of the week will be the one of the housemate that will be evicted today.

AGNES = Luís C
CINTHIA = Daniela
CRISTIANA = Elisabete
SOFIYA = Hugo

For example (because I think you'll not understand lol), if Agnes is evicted, Luís C will be automatically nominated. This was all fake, I didn't understood. ::)

The new guest is Mikael Carreira... ::) ::) They're acting like if he was a real housemate. His "secret" is: "I'll do a concert on Coliseu dos Recreios" lol. They're giving him airtime to show his concerts, etc. :zzz :zzz He'll sing for the housemates. The housemates made a choreography of his song. Mikael entered the House, he's the only one that cannot dance lol. Mikael was looking at Liliana, Teresa commented it, she's literally saying to leave her boyfriend.

Mikael almost revealed Odin's secret. He said that he admires Teresa Guilherme, and also said that he's not the only fan, Odin also is lol.

Rita Pereira's new idendity is Luena Martins. It looks quite her tbh, I think it will be easy to recognize her.

The first on the DR is Sofiya. She's talking about Bruno. ::) Then, Bruno arrived, they'll talk of their mission... :zzz :zzz SUPRISE! Bruno knows João from SS4 lol. Inês and Flávia entered later, they all agree that Bruno is a machist.

Then, Luena entered the House. They didn't even saw her face they were saying she's Rita Pereira lol. Teresa told them she was shy, and housemates had to talk to her. She couldn't say that much.

Next on the DR was Agnes. As she was nominated, she revealed her secret: "I was kidnapped and exploited by a cult". She explained it was an organization called I.S.A. She was 13 when she started, they introduced the Yoga to all those girls, there was a chef, and they said that they should learn the art of love with him, so the chef had sex with more than 1000 girls. When she got 18, they told her she got a job in Japan, she would be working for them. Her luck is that she went to a province in which the striptease and those dances were prohibited, so she only did karaoke and was a maid. Then, she met her ex-husband, and she quitted I.S.A. with his help, she said it was a rough time. She advices all parents to be aware of what their children are doing.

The plant Ricardo went to the app room. ::) ::) There was a suitcase. "A Voz" said that therw could be something good or bad. He had to give it to one housemate. He gave it to HUGO, because it's a "reward" for him, as he think Sofiya will be evicted and he'll be automatically nominated. Hugo could refuse the offer, but he didn't. He then won €1.000 in cash (it's not for the game).

Then, they revealed that Luena (or whatever she's called) was a fake housemate and is in reality Rita Pereira. They're not shocked at all lol. She had then to leave the House.

Cristiana went to the DR. Teresa said that she's always with bikini lol. She doesn't know some words, and Teresa says that she's going to have some classes with her lol. Odin then entered in the DR. He entered because on DAY 2, "A Voz" asked him who he wanted to have a romantic night with and he said Cristiana, and we all know how Teresa is with wanabee couples. ::) Cristiana left the DR then, they showed Odin images of his first week.

Daniela and Elisabete were the next to the DR. Their secret is going to be a fail because Daniela is starting to get with Odin. Daniela said to Odin that she would like to reveal her secret. For that, "A Voz" retired all the money from Odin's account, who was more close to Daniela. "A Voz" says that at the next time they'll be automatically nominated. Daniela asks production to send photos that they saw on the Secret Room to make them believe. Teresa said that she like to see Daniela & Odin toguether... ::)

Teresa then telled the automatically nominations were a lie to the house. "A Voz" then got them a challenge. They had to elect the most hated housemate. The nominees voted but couldn't be voted. The votes were:

LILIANA = Bruno
FLÁVIA = Luís M
INÊS = Daniela
ELISABETE = Pedro
DANIELA = Inês
AGNES = Luís C
CINTHIA = Daniela
CRISTIANA = Elisabete
SOFIYA = Hugo
RICARDO = Bruno (he first voted for himself lol)
FERNANDO = Bruno
DANIEL = Bruno
LUÍS C = Daniela
ODIN = Elisabete
HUGO = Daniela
LUÍS M = Flávia
BRUNO = Odin :o
PAULO = Elisabete
PEDRO = Elisabete

3-way tie between BRUNO, DANIELA and ELISABETE. For being the most hated they won immunity. ::) ::) (Production keeping Bruno)

Cinthia then went to the DR. ;D She got a huge applause. They revealed that Luís M is Cinthia's husband, and he entered the DR. They revealed that Cinthia's secret was "I'm pregnant" for Luís M's fault lol. He kissed Cinthia's belly. They were given some time to talk.

They presented the new housemate: Vânia from Paços de Ferreira and is 21. She's DJ. She seems to be a crazy bitch lol. She entered, and Vânia was kissing everyone and Odin was looking to her ass lol.

The lines then closed! Vânia said that her mother didn't knew that she would enter the house lol.

The results were annouced. SOFIYA has been evicted with 56%. Results:

1st = Sofiya (56%)
2nd = Cristiana (18%)
3rd = Agnes (13%)
4th = Cinthia (13%)

Teresa talks to the house. She tells Sofiya she's safe lol. Teresa tells Agnes, Cristiana and Cinthia to go to the special room.

Teresa tells that Cinthia is safe and can return to the house. The got huge applause again.

Agnes and Cristiana stayed at the special room. Teresa tells that Agnes is safe. She tells Cristiana to stay in the special room.

Teresa tells to Cristiana that was a lie, and she wasn't evicted, and tells her she's safe (they could've said to Sofiya at first ::)).

At the living room, they finally told Sofiya that she was evicted.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:17:50 PM by André »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2014, 03:18:35 AM »
SOFIYA is the 2nd evictee from SS5...

Sofiya 56%
Cristiana 18%
Agnes 13%
Cinthia 13%

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2014, 03:24:51 AM »
New Housemate

Spoiler for Hiden:

Vânia de Sá, she's from Paços de Ferreira and is 21 y.o...

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2014, 06:23:32 PM »
The second gala got 1.358.500 viewers and 32.9% of share..
Last night had a huge competition between Secret Story, The Voice Kids and X Factor... LOL

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2014, 07:28:19 PM »
Agnes' story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Teresa trolling Sofiya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2014, 11:01:53 PM »
It has started! It seems the girls will nominate in the DR and face-to-face

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2014, 11:05:51 PM »
ODIN is also immune. For each boy, there was a dilemma. There was a box next to them. There was a consequence inside. On Odin's box there was the immunity. Others also opened, but nothing to do with nominations