Author Topic: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal  (Read 50445 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal
« Reply #275 on: October 20, 2014, 07:47:41 PM »
Gala 5:

The gala started. Someone is on a secret room. It's Daniel's ex-girlfriend. She said she wanted to talk with Liliana.

Then, Gisela Serrano entered in the House. She'll enter in the DR and Luís M will have to ignore her.

First on the DR were Hugo and Vânia. All of this because they had a dinner, in which Vânia says they danced and Hugo says they don't (they actually didn't it was a secret mission of Vânia). Teresa asked them to dance kizomba with Vânia, and he had to do it forced... ::)

Then, Inês also entered the DR. They talked about all the drama between them (after this, Vânia had a big fight with Inês because of the dance thing). Hugo is a little offended with Vânia I think, Inês was really jealous of seeing them dancing.

Then, Vânia left the DR and Inês and Hugo stayed there. They talked about their relationship... ::) They assumed they had sex in the House lol.

Liliana went to the secret room. Before she entered, it was revealed that the girl isn't actually Daniel's ex, it's just an actress ::) (they want too much to force drama). The actress told Liliana that "her" relationship with Daniel is over, and the whole way is free to her now. Liliana can only laugh lol. She doesn't believe it's Daniel's ex, since she already saw a photo of her.

The liar detector is back. ::) Hugo is still in the DR, the machine would say the real answer.

Did you had sex with Inês? - TRUE
Are you attracted to Vânia? - DOUBT
Are you in love with Inês? - DOUBT

They'll do the same thing with Daniel lol. In the secret room there was an actor, acting like if he was Liliana's ex. He told Daniel that "his" relationship with Liliana was over. He called Daniel a kid lol. He did a good job.

Then, Liliana and Daniel went to the DR. They talked about what happened with each other. Liliana asked Daniel to describe the guy. She says it isn't him, she calls production to stop forcing it lol. They also talked about how they're getting close.

Then, Luís M went to the DR. He had to ignore Gisela, then she entered. She did everything to force Luís M to react, when he had a itch he reacted. For that, LUÍS M couldn't ignore her, and has a result Cinthia lost all her money. He had to tell her in the living room.

On the phone there were Bruno's father and Ricardo's mother. They had only 1 minute between them, so they had to distribute the time. If Ricardo talked 45 seconds, Bruno would talk only 15 seconds. They decided to have equal time. Ricardo talked first with his mother. She had it was alright, and he waisted 32 seconds, so Bruno had 28 seconds. Bruno's father also said it was alright and that he loved him.

Then, Odin, Elisabete and Daniela went to the DR. All of this because Odin ended with Daniela and started getting close with Elisabete, but then Odin tought Elisabete was fake, and now he's again with Daniela? lol. Daniela and Odin had a fight live. Daniela said "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A FIGHT LIVE WITH YOU" lol. Daniela says Elisabete was fake because Elisabete before nominated was "Are you okay with me getting close to Odin?" and after she got nominated she didn't asked anything lol.

Then, some ex-housemates went to the DR, they were Joana, Cláudio (SS3), Luís and Joana (SS4). They had to vote in some categories. Liliana was elected as the most sexy and Daniel as the most fake. Then, they had to elect the 2 leaders of the groups. They chosed Bruno and Odin. Then, they had to decide either give immunity to them our automatically nominated them. They decided that BRUNO and ODIN would be immune.

Vânia and Cristiana went then to the DR (they also had a fight this week because of the kitchen). They said they hate each other, bla bla bla.

The public was voting for who should be the next secret agent of the app. PEDRO received the most votes, and is the new agent.

Then, the results were annouced. INÊS is the fifth housemate to be evicted, with 62% of the votes.

62% Inês
35% Vânia
3% Elisabete

The public on the studio had a boo reaction, someone even shouted: "MANIPULATION!". Teresa was like "SHUT UP, WE DON'T MANIPULATE!" lol

The 3 nominees went to the special room. Teresa revealed that ELISABETE was safe, so she could return.

Hugo went then to the DR. One of his 2 close persons would be evicted. Then, it would be him who informed them who would be evicted. Teresa informed him that Inês was evicted, he started crying.

He then went to the special room. He revealed that INÊS was evicted, they start crying. Vânia says that it's probably a lie lol.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:29:51 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #276 on: October 20, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
Stupid question, but do you think would happen if Elisabete somehow got the most votes and was evicted?

It would be impossible, it was between Inês and Vânia.

Popularity of Week 4:

Inês was the most popular lol

Odin says Agnes was 4 times immune, this bitch is immune since Week 1. ::)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #277 on: October 20, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
Now Bruno will win... ::)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2014, 12:10:16 AM »
Stupid question, but do you think would happen if Elisabete somehow got the most votes and was evicted?

Popularity of Week 4:

The reason I asked was because we thought Bruno was gonna be evicted based on the polls we saw, and then it turned out being Vítor. Now the polls we saw earlier clearly showed that Inês and Vânia were in trouble, but if somehow Elisabete was evicted, how would you react?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2014, 03:44:37 PM »

Popularity of Week 4:

The reason I asked was because we thought Bruno was gonna be evicted based on the polls we saw, and then it turned out being Vítor. Now the polls we saw earlier clearly showed that Inês and Vânia were in trouble, but if somehow Elisabete was evicted, how would you react?

But it was a way too different, 12 housemates to 3 housemates. If Elisabete was evicted is would be too much manipulation.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »
Audience was better this Sunday...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2014, 10:44:23 PM »
LUÍS M, HUGO and FERNANDO are up for eviction this week.

I'll post the nominations tomorrow.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: October 22, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »
LUÍS M, HUGO and FERNANDO are up for eviction this week.

I'll post the nominations tomorrow.

FIRST ROUND:
Boys nominated a boy face-to-face. They had to put a hat on who they nominated lol.

DANIEL = Luís M
FERNANDO = Luís M
HUGO = Luís M
LUÍS M = Fernando
PEDRO = Luís M
RICARDO = Luís M
BRUNO = Fernando
ODIN = Luís M

Luís M = 6
Fernando = 2
Others = 0
Bruno = Immune
Odin = Immune

LUÍS M is the first nominee.

FAKE ROUND:
Boys fake nominate a girl face-to-face. ::) They also had to put a hat on who they nominated.

DANIEL = Agnes
FERNANDO = Vânia
HUGO = Elisabete
LUÍS M = Liliana
PEDRO = Vânia
RICARDO = Elisabete
BRUNO = Liliana
ODIN = Agnes

Vânia = 2
Elisabete = 2
Liliana = 2
Agnes = 2

Others = 0

There's a tie between Vânia, Elisabete, Liliana and Agnes. ::) The boys immune have to break the tie. They can't chose 1, so they nominated 2 lol. VÂNIA and LILIANA are fake nominated, and they'll only be informed that it was fake at the end of the show.

SECOND ROUND:
Girls nominate a boy in the DR.

AGNES = Daniel
VÂNIA = Fernando
ELISABETE = Hugo
CRISTIANA = Daniel
DANIELA = Hugo
LILIANA = Hugo
CINTHIA = Fernando
FLÁVIA = Hugo

Luís M = Nominated
Hugo = 4

Daniel = 2
Fernando = 2

Others = 0
Bruno = Immune
Odin = Immune

HUGO is the second nominee. There's a tie between Daniel and Fernando. The girls had to chose a leader to break the tie. As they couldn't, they voted lol.

DANIEL = 3 (Agnes, Cristiana & Daniela)
FERNANDO = 5 (Cinthia, Elisabete, Flávia, Liliana & Vânia)

Therefore, FERNANDO is the third nominee.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #283 on: October 23, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »

Bye Hugo...

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2014, 09:56:29 PM »

it is not born yet but it's already live on TV

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2014, 07:38:49 PM »
Gala 6:

The gala started with a punishment. For the bad behaviour and the constant rule breaking of everyone, they'll have no hot water for the week and will have the half of the kilos they'll earn from the weekly task.

Then, it was time to check how Cinthia's baby was. :) Luís M and her went to a secret room, were there was a doctor. She checked Cinthia's baby, she says it's all alright. :) I'm really happy for her, it might be difficult to be pregnant in a reality show.

Then, Agnes said that she wanted to walk. :o :o :'( Teresa tells her that Sunday is "Eviction day" and not "Walk day", so she would give her until the next day to decide if she could stay or not. She then received a call from her daughter. She said she was really proud of her. Agnes asked if she wanted her to leave the house, she told her no. ;D I really liked what her daughter said! :) We'll know today the official decision.

Then, Liliana and Daniel went to the DR. They're now a "couple", they already give kisses in public. ::) Teresa gave them a "mission": they had to represent 2 kisses (the Spider Man one and the Lady and the Tramp one). There was a box next to them. It had bibs for each, they had to wear it until the final of the gala lol.

Then, it was Pedro who went to the DR. This entry was more for having a little fun, they gave Pedro shocks while he had to do some things. He won €500 to his account for that.

Then, Hugo went to the DR. He was blindfolded, and he had to discover who between 3 girls was Inês (unknown to him, none of the girls was Inês). If he guessed wrong, he wouldn't see Inês. He said that one of the girls was Inês, he said he was 100% sure it was her lol. Then, she sat next to him, and Teresa asked Hugo to give her a kiss. He gave, and then took it off, he instantly apoligized the girl lol.

Hugo then went to a special room to talk with Inês, there was a glass between them. ::) Hugo asked Inês to date him, she accepted. She says it's all alright outside, he doesn't need to worry.

Then, Cristiana, Odin and Daniela went to the DR. This because Odin and Cristiana and a dinner in the restaurant in which Odin was kind of trying to have a kiss from Cristiana and she was kissing him, but this was only to make Daniela mad lol. Daniela seems to be ok with Odin now.

Then, Cristiana and Daniela left the DR. Odin stayed and had a dilemma: he had to choose either a video from his brother (who is in Paris) or a call from Daniela's mother. He chosed Daniela's mother call, Odin was crying. Daniela's mother said that it was all ok and she should have fun in the house, because it's a only live experience.

Then, Cristiana and Liliana had a challenge. For both, there was a glass with worms and a key on there. The first to take the key and open the box would win immunity. CRISTIANA was the first and is immune. ;D

Some ex-housemates were in the DR (Tiago, Bernardina, Jéssica and João). They had to vote in some categories: the most stupid (Cristiana) and the most positive astral (Pedro). They also had a dilemma: they had to decide if Liliana would also win immunity or not. ::) They decided that LILIANA is immune.

Fernando went to the DR, in which he revealed his secret "My girlfriend left me to another girl". He said that when they started dating she confessed him that she had an atraction for also woman, and one day she broke with him just saying she did not wanted to be anymore with him. He then discovered that she was with another woman.

Lines were closed! Before the results were annouced, Teresa explained how the eviction would work: Teresa would tell Vânia and Liliana that they were also nominated, and would be a "fake" double eviction, being evicted a boy and a girl (believing they were in separate votes). In reality, only a boy would be evicted, and a girl would be fake evicted.

The results were annouced: LUÍS M :o (#MANIPULATION) is the 6th housemate to be evicted, with 44% of the votes.

44% Luís M
32% Hugo
24% Fernando

Before the nominees and the fake ones went to the special room, Teresa saved a boy to not be that much people on the room lol. She told that FERNANDO was safe. Then, the others went to the room. Teresa first revealed the boys eviction. She revealed that LUÍS M was evicted and went to the studio. HUGO was safe and therefore returned to the house. Between the girls, Teresa revealed that LILIANA was "fake" evicted, and left the house only to the others believe she was evicted. VÂNIA was safe and returned to the house. After this, Liliana returned, and it was revealed that she would go to the Secret Room and return to the house in the next day.

Luís M arrived to the studio and ended the gala.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: October 27, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
Today at the afternoon diary it was revealed that Liliana will only be back to the house tomorrow.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #287 on: October 27, 2014, 07:48:48 PM »
AGNES decided to stay in the House! :ali :ali ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
Popularity of Week 5:

lol Luís M randomly 2nd.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2014, 03:58:18 PM »
Audiences:

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »
It has started!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2014, 09:45:25 PM »
Liliana will return to the House. Teresa revealed how the nominations today will work: first, boys will nominate a girl face-to-face, then girls will nominate a girl in the DR and then a nominee will have a chance to save herself.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2014, 09:52:15 PM »
FIRST ROUND:
Boys nominate a girl face-to-face. The 2 with most nominations will be nominated.

BRUNO = Vânia
DANIEL = Agnes
FERNANDO = Vânia
HUGO = Elisabete
ODIN = Agnes
PEDRO = Vânia
RICARDO = Cinthia

Vânia = 3
Agnes = 2

Elisabete = 1
Cinthia = 1
Others = 0
Cristiana = Immune
Liliana = Immune

VÂNIA and AGNES are nominated.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2014, 09:58:29 PM »
SECOND ROUND:
Girls nominate a girl in the DR. Liliana is exempt to nominate. Like last round, the 2 with the most nominations will be nominated.

CRISTIANA = Daniela
AGNES = Daniela
CINTHIA = Daniela
DANIELA = Cinthia
FLÁVIA = Cinthia
ELISABETE = Cinthia
VÂNIA = Flávia

Vânia = Nominated
Agnes = Nominated
Daniela = 3
Cinthia = 3

Flávia = 1
Others = 0
Cristiana = Immune
Liliana = Immune

DANIELA and CINTHIA are also nominated. However, everyone will vote to save one of the nominees.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:20:05 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2014, 10:20:33 PM »
Liliana re-entered the House...

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2014, 10:23:38 PM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #296 on: October 28, 2014, 10:29:26 PM »
Everyone exempt the nominees and Liliana can vote in the save round.

BRUNO = Agnes
DANIEL = Daniela
FERNANDO = Daniela
HUGO = Vânia
ODIN = Daniela
PEDRO = Vânia
RICARDO = Agnes
ELISABETE = Daniela
FLÁVIA = Agnes
CRISTIANA = Cinthia

Daniela = 4
Agnes = 3
Vânia = 2
Cinthia = 1

DANIELA was saved. ::)
AGNES, CINTHIA and VÂNIA are up for eviction this week.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: October 29, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »

Agnes with the least votes <33

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: October 29, 2014, 07:45:59 PM »