Author Topic: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal  (Read 43188 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal
« Reply #350 on: November 16, 2014, 09:44:43 AM »
André, who do you think will win? Could the male-winner-streak on their main series finally be broken with Agnes or Cinthia winning?

if Cinthia wins i'm willing to run the Tour de France naked dragging the whole french rugby team

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #351 on: November 16, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »
André, who do you think will win? Could the male-winner-streak on their main series finally be broken with Agnes or Cinthia winning?

if Cinthia wins i'm willing to run the Tour de France naked dragging the whole french rugby team
Bruno will probably win, he's the front runner at this point. I'm not seeing Cinthia winning, she doesn't have that much support. Agnes winning would be great, but I'm also not seeing it. :'(

I'll make a party on January 1st if ma diva Agnes wins <3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2014, 12:55:12 PM »
Gala 9:

The gala has started, the sofa of the living room was divided in 2: one part red and one part blue. It was to divide the house in the two groups. Bruno and Odin were declared as the leaders of the groups, then each housemate had to chose their group (I'll call it Red and Blue Team as it is their colors). These 2 groups would play against each other in various challenges and the winner would win a reward.

RED TEAM = Bruno, Agnes, Cinthia, Flávia, Pedro, Cristiana & Elisabete
BLUE TEAM =  Odin, Daniel, Liliana, Ricardo, Fernando & Daniela

There was a huge applause in the studio when Pedro chosed Bruno's group, Teresa told them to shut up and to be neutral lol.

Then, the leaders had to chose their right arm from their group (Bruno couldn't chose one of the nominees). BRUNO chosed AGNES and ODIN chosed DANIEL. As a reward, both won immunity for next week.

They did the first challenge. Each leader had to chose someone to do mimicry to the team guess what it is. The one that does it in the fewest time would win a point. BRUNO chosed Pedro and ODIN chosed Ricardo.

RED TEAM = 35 seconds 22 seconds
BLUE TEAM = 33 seconds

BLUE TEAM won the challenge and 1 point.
"A Voz" saw again the times, it was RED TEAM who won the challenge and therefore gain 1 point. Again, a huge applause when it was noticed.

Agnes went then to the DR. She talked about her week in the House. After this, she had a dilemma: there were 2 boxes, one saying yes and another no. Teresa told her that her son, Martim, was ready to enter however the had to pick the yes box to see him. She picked the pink box, which had YES on it. ;D Martim entered the DR, he's 4 and so cute. :D Teresa was asking him things, he would only say "yes" lol. <333

Then, Bruno and Flávia went to the DR. They talked about their relationship, and then about the Elisabete thing. Then, Elisabete also entered the DR lol. She talked again about the fight and what happened with Ricardo. Ricardo then entered the DR lol. Bruno to get Ricardo mad was saying that he left Flávia for Elisabete, Ricardo believe it and only knew now it was fake lol. He seems to like Elisabete.

Then, they did the second challenge. They went to the backyard and each leader had to chose a follower to the challenge, which was to search in the swimming pool for discs with the face of the leaders. The first one with 3 discs would win a point. BRUNO chosed Agnes and ODIN chosed Daniel. They had 60 seconds.

Obviously, DANIEL won the challenge and therefore BLUE TEAM gains 1 point... ::) ::) (Agnes went to the swimming pool with a dress while Daniel was only in boxers, it's a really disavantage for Agnes).

Liliana and Daniel went to the DR. They talked about their relationship... :zzz

Daniel left the DR and Liliana had a dilemma: there were 2 boxes (one with a letter from her mother and another with a letter from Odin's brother). She had to chose 1 letter and destroy the other. She chosed the letter of her mother, she went to the living room and read it to everyone, she couldn't almost read because she was crying too much.

And the third challenge of the night came. Each leader had to chose a follower that had a good brain. BRUNO chosed Pedro and ODIN chosed Fernando. They then went to a special room where they would have a few seconds to answer questions that Teresa would ask. The one with the most answers right would win a point.

PEDRO won the challenge and therefore a point to the RED TEAM.

Pedro and Cristiana went to the DR. They talked about their friendship. After this, Teresa started asking Cristiana general knowledge (she's TERRIBLE at it, yeah a Cátia 2.0), but she didn't wanted to answer because she doesn't want to pass an image of dumb to the outside lol. Most of the things Pedro answered for her.

Hugo and Vânia were in the DR. They'll vote in some categories, but only for the opposite group (HUGO "is" from the Odin's group and VÂNIA "is" from the Bruno's group). They had to chose the most smart (CINTHIA for Red and LILIANA for Blue) and the most player (DANIEL for Blue and PEDRO for Red). BTW, Hugo and Vânia are enemies now lol.

Cinthia went to the DR then. She basically talked about their pregnancy and that she'll be happy if she's evicted so Luís M can see how his child is growing.

In the living room it was annouced that the RED TEAM was the winner. As the reward, they would have hot water, wake up at the hour they wish and will chose someone from the Blue Team to not nominate on Tuesday.

Before annoucing the results... the fake eviction of the night (yay...). They told them Bruno and Odin were nominated in a separate vote from the girls for being elected as the villians. They went to the special room, and Teresa told them that BRUNO was "fake" evicted. Odin entered the House, Bruno went to the DR.

Finally, the results were annouced: CINTHIA is the ninth housemate to be evicted with 51% of the votes.

51% Cinthia
33% Flávia
16% Elisabete

For the girls, they annouced the results on the living room that CINTHIA was evicted.

They connected with Bruno in the DR. Teresa told him Flávia was evicted. ::) He told Teresa that he thinks it's fake lol. Teresa keeps saying that she was evicted and to say something 'cause she was in the studio. He told her to wait for him outside and started crying. Then, Flávia entered the DR lol. She has a secret mission: she has to pretend that she went to the DR to talk a little with Bruno who was in the studio. She's a good actress BTW.

Cinthia arrived to the studio, she'll have an grenade today, she's happy.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2014, 01:03:13 PM »
#RepescaCinthia

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
#CinthiaForDesafioFinal

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
Cristiana DISCOVERED Pedro's secret: "I've phobia of clowns"

http://blogazulpt.blogspot.pt/2014/11/cristiana-segredo-pedro-fobia-palhacos.html

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2014, 01:53:52 PM »
Cinthia's grenade: her grenade is to give immunity to a girl and automatically nominate a boy.
She gave immunity to CRISTIANA and automatically nominated FERNANDO.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #357 on: November 18, 2014, 03:52:17 PM »
It has started! The girls will FINALLY nominate the boys.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: November 18, 2014, 03:59:48 PM »
The Red Team has to ban a girl from the Blue Team from nominating. Each member from the group will vote.

PEDRO = Liliana :o
ELISABETE = Daniela :o
CRISTIANA = Daniela
FLÁVIA = Liliana
AGNES = Liliana
BRUNO = Liliana

LILIANA is therefore banned from nominating, she's actually happy lol.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #359 on: November 18, 2014, 04:03:28 PM »
ROUND 1:
Girls nominate face-to-face a boy. Liliana can't nominate obviously.

DANIELA = Pedro
ELISABETE = Odin
CRISTIANA = Ricardo
FLÁVIA = Odin
AGNES = Odin

Fernando = Nominated
Odin = 3

Pedro = 1
Ricardo = 1
Daniel = Immune
Bruno = Immune

ODIN is the first nominee. :ali

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: November 18, 2014, 04:10:22 PM »
ROUND 2:
Girls nominate a boy in the DR (they only can nominate Pedro or Ricardo ::))

CRISTIANA = Ricardo
FLÁVIA = Ricardo
AGNES = Ricardo
DANIELA = Ricardo :o
ELISABETE = Pedro

Fernando = Nominated
Odin = Nominated
Ricardo = 4

Pedro = 1
Bruno = Immune
Daniel = Immune

FERNANDO, ODIN and RICARDO are up for eviction.

Perfect nominations. :ali I'll be happy with any of these 3 leaving.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:37:37 PM by André »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2014, 04:26:08 PM »
why do they always need to have 2548416484848 round of nominations

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2014, 04:29:21 PM »
why do they always need to have 2548416484848 round of nominations
It's only 2 rounds lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2014, 04:38:50 PM »
André do you believe in an Desafio Final 3 in January? 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2014, 04:44:39 PM »
André do you believe in an Desafio Final 3 in January?
I'm almost sure they're gonna do it

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2014, 03:19:29 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: tounu on Yesterday at 04:26:08 PMwhy do they always need to have 2548416484848 round of nominationsIt's only 2 rounds lol
if two wouldn't be too many but actually they had three rounds (first determing who cannot vote) LOL
this format is so overtwisted, also with all those "fake" evictions, it clearly beats Spain and Philippines in terms of absurdity lately.
why can't they just let everyone nominate two people and the two or more if there's a tie, are up. I sometimes whish so much that some producers would remember why this format became so popular once.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: November 20, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: tounu on Yesterday at 04:26:08 PMwhy do they always need to have 2548416484848 round of nominationsIt's only 2 rounds lol
if two wouldn't be too many but actually they had three rounds (first determing who cannot vote) LOL
this format is so overtwisted, also with all those "fake" evictions, it clearly beats Spain and Philippines in terms of absurdity lately.
why can't they just let everyone nominate two people and the two or more if there's a tie, are up. I sometimes whish so much that some producers would remember why this format became so popular once.

And another fake eviction on Sunday... ::) ::) The leaders of the groups had to chose a girl to be nominated, I don't remember who they chosed because I didn't watched + no interest in those fake evictions that don't influence the game or storylines.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #367 on: November 20, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
Tchau Odin

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: November 20, 2014, 01:21:24 PM »
Tchau Odin

I THANK GOD for this, I wouldn't support this bitch anymore.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #369 on: November 22, 2014, 11:46:26 AM »
Odin DISCOVERED Daniela & Elisabete's secret "We're a fake lesbian couple" on Wednesday.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #370 on: November 23, 2014, 07:55:07 AM »
DRAMA in the house (if anyone wants to know...)

Odin had a dinner in the restaurant with Elisabete, and I think he had the mission to got closer to her, however when Ricardo knew about this he got a little disapointed. Of course they danced and bla bla in the dinner, Odin was trying her to be closer but Elisabete didn't let him that much close because of Ricardo, of course they had to show it on the living room, Daniel was telling Ricardo it wasn't Elisabete but Odin who was doing it wrong, Bruno also told him the same.

At the same night they had a party, and of course they had a hot chair. Basically, the whole house was against Odin for what he did, Agnes: "So you like Elisabete more than Daniela?" lol. Daniela was pretty mad at him, she spat him in the face lol. Ricardo got mad again and went to the backyard, he started to kick stuff and Daniel was  always close to him because he didn't wanted him to be ejected. They were next to the swimming pool with also Pedro there, Daniel was saying that Elisabete was playing with Ricardo, Pedro got randomly mad and told Daniel if he wasn't also playing with Liliana lol, he said "That's how we see the fake people". Ricardo got mad again, Odin was also in the backyard to got him even more mad, Ricardo was again with Daniel at one side of the backyard, Daniela randomly shouted to Odin "PINOCCHIO NOZE!!", Ricardo though it was for him and he almost yelled at Daniela lol.

Basically, everyone in the house is against Odin exempt Pedro and Cristiana, and a little bit Agnes. :o :o (she was for a first time talking good to him).

More drama that happened BEFORE this: Odin's group had to take stuff from the Bruno's group, so they went to their bedroom and took all their stuff, Odin hurted Agnes, she was really mad about it. They retired ALL Agne's shoes, she was really mad because a coat of her of €300 was torn, she was like "AND NOW, DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO PAY IT?" lol. Bruno's group also went to the other bedroom and retired stuff from Odin's group, they then were like switching items, Agnes wanted all her stuff, Bruno went there and asked for Agnes' shoes, they didn't let him take it. So, Agnes went to their bedroom, they were like doing a barrier but she was passing and was like "BEAT ME, BEAT ME, LET'S GO!" lol. They then got all her stuff to the living room.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »
Gala 10:

The gala started, someone pressed the red button. It was Bruno, his group received a clue from Odin's secret and they decided to try it today. They guess Odin's secret is "I've a fetish for Teresa Guilherme", mostly because of the tatoo of Teresa's initials (TG), Odin to defend himself says it's TJ, so it can't be. Teresa then entered the DR to see if she could change Bruno's mind, but he confirmed his intention, and Bruno's group DISCOVERED Odin's secret. All Odin's money was distributed equally between the members of Bruno's group.

Fernando and Bruno went to the DR. They did it because they're against each other, Bruno says he can't look at Fernando, Fernando is just there smilling lol. Teresa told Fernando that she thinks he actually has two faces. They both say they don't like each other.

And tonight, three mothers will enter the House: Pedro, Fernando and Flávia's mothers will enter and stay some time there. They talked a little of their sons on the DR.

Cristiana and Pedro went to the DR. They talked about Cristiana having a similar attitude of Cátia, she's dumb and doesn't know much things, they even showed a video of her compared to Cátia lol. Teresa was asking her questions, Pedro was saying the answers softly.

Liliana and Daniel were the next in the DR, AS ALWAYS they talked about their relationship... :zzz :zzz They had a kind of dilemma: Daniel's father was at the special room. To Daniel see his father, Liliana has to correctly answer questions about Daniel (I don't know how many 'cause I didn't paid attention to this bullshit). Liliana FAILED, so Daniel couldn't see his father. However, Daniel's father met Liliana on the DR lol. He was giving her advices about his son, Liliana says it would be more fair if it was Daniel seeing his father...

And the red button was pressed again, it was Odin. His group received a clue from Agnes' secret, they think it is "I was sequestred and explored by a denomination". Agnes told him in the face it wasn't her secret, however Odin didn't changed his mind. Odin's group DISCOVERED Agnes' secret, so all her money was distributed between the members of Odin's group.

Pedro went to the NOS room. This because the public has been voting for Pedro to have a "new" phobia in the app. The one that got most votes was phobia of germs and contamination, so now Pedro has to pretend that he also has that phobia.

At then the mothers entered the House! For some reason I think they though it was the ignore thing, so they stayed quiet and in the same place lol. Teresa told them it wasn't, Fernando had not that much reaction, Flávia started crying and Pedro was REALLY happy. Then, "A Voz" told them they had to leave the House, after they left Teresa told the public it was fake and the mothers would return to the House later (too much stupid twists for nothing lol).

Daniela, Odin, Elisabete and Ricardo went to the DR. All of this because of Odin and Elisabete's dinner, and because Daniela and Ricardo got "jealous" about this dinner, Daniela still doesn't like Odin's attitude, the other 3 are ok. "A Voz" then told them an information. DANIELA is automatically nominated for having a bad behaviour with Odin (for spit him in the face and throwing him an ashtray). Daniela says it's unfair because many other housemates did things worse and their punishment was wash the dishes or something like that, Teresa says for her it's fair lol (of course they want now Daniela gone, since Odin will go for sure).

Then, only Ricardo stayed at the DR. He had a dilemma: he could either see his mother (who went from France ONLY to visit him) or Odin would finally receive the letter of his brother. He decided to give Odin the letter, he knew HIS MOTHER WENT FROM FREAKING FRANCE TO VISIT HIM. They then did like a scandal in the studio, Teresa asked if she could send Odin to the DR, they did. The letter of his brother was in the sofa, when Teresa told this to him he immediately rent his brother's letter lol. Ricardo finally saw his mother, he was afraid she couldn't speak Portuguese but she spoke like an habitant of Portugal lol. Ricardo's mother left the DR, but "A Voz" decided that Odin could have the letter of his brother, he read it in the living room.

And then it's time for... the fake eviction of the week. ::) On Wednesday, the leaders had to fake nominate a girl, Bruno nominated Liliana and Odin nominated Elisabete. They went to the special room, however Teresa didn't told who was fake evicted, she just told them it was fake lol (and I still ask who cares for this without being production).

The results were annouced. ODIN is the tenth housemate to be evicted with 65% of the votes.

65% Odin
20% Fernando
15% Ricardo

The nominees went to the DR, Teresa told them RICARDO was safe and could return to the House. Then, she informed them ODIN was evicted (only because they didn't had more time of show lol).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2014, 01:32:46 PM »
The mothers have to nominate a boy and a girl each (the mothers re-entered the House after the Gala).

Only tomorrow at the live nominations we will know who the moms nominated.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2014, 01:51:45 PM »
Odin's grenade: the good consequence is double someone's nomination (Fernando) and ban someone from nominating (Agnes).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #374 on: November 24, 2014, 02:35:27 PM »
Popularity of Week 9: