Author Topic: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal  (Read 50442 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 5 (9) Portugal
« Reply #375 on: November 24, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »
wait - so only the mothers of three HMs went in and are allowed to nominate? that has to be the most blatant manipulation ever. :(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »
wait - so only the mothers of three HMs went in and are allowed to nominate? that has to be the most blatant manipulation ever. :(

As this show is, I'm still not sure if that's fake or true. And BTW the mothers left yesterday the house after "nominating".

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2014, 10:26:10 PM »
It has started!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
First, the nominations of the mothers will be revealed (they nominate a boy and a girl).

PEDRO'S MOTHER = Daniel & Liliana
FLÁVIA'S MOTHER = Ricardo & Daniela
FERNANDO'S MOTHER = Bruno & Agnes

They were able to nominate Daniela lol. Of course, it had to be fake... ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2014, 10:36:09 PM »
ROUND 1:
Boys nominate a girl face-to-face. Fernando's nomination counts as double.

BRUNO = Liliana
DANIEL = Elisabete
FERNANDO = Elisabete (2)
PEDRO = Liliana
RICARDO = Flávia

Daniela = Nominated
Elisabete = 3

Liliana = 2
Flávia = 1
Agnes = Immune
Cristiana = Immune

ELISABETE is nominated.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2014, 10:41:04 PM »
ROUND 2:
Girls nominate a boy on the DR.

ELISABETE = Fernando
CRISTIANA = Ricardo
FLÁVIA = Ricardo
DANIELA = Daniel :o
LILIANA = Bruno

Ricardo = 2
Fernando = 1
Daniel = 1
Bruno = 1
Pedro = 0

DANIELA, ELISABETE and RICARDO are up for eviction this week.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:16:31 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: November 28, 2014, 06:23:27 PM »
They decided to change the rules for some reason, now it's a double eviction on Sunday.
http://blogazulpt.blogspot.pt/2014/11/dois-dias-depois-producao-mudou-as.html

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: November 30, 2014, 08:03:03 PM »
WTF? I'm getting confused right now.

They say it'll be a double eviction, the finalists of SS4 will enter the House and they'll give 3 passes to the finale today.

Now imagine 3 housemates immune until the finale with all the restrictions in nominations, will they always have to nominate between 2 housemates?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #383 on: November 30, 2014, 08:14:24 PM »
WTF? I'm getting confused right now.

They say it'll be a double eviction, the finalists of SS4 will enter the House and they'll give 3 passes to the finale today.

Now imagine 3 housemates immune until the finale with all the restrictions in nominations, will they always have to nominate between 2 housemates?

I was wrong, they're all in another level right now. They're going to give 3 passes to the next Desafio Final lol.
http://blogazulpt.blogspot.pt/2014/11/passaportes-para-o-desafio-final-3-vao.html

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2014, 06:23:05 PM »
Gala 11:

The gala started, with the finalists of SS4 (Luís, Joana, Diogo, Sofia and Érica) entering the House. They were all pretty happy for being back.

First, the finalists of SS4 had to vote for a housemate still in the House to give a pass to Desafio Final 3.

DIOGO = Bruno
SOFIA = Agnes
ÉRICA = Pedro
JOANA = Bruno
LUÍS = Pedro (voted for his fellow Alentejano <33)

Bruno = 2
Pedro = 2

Agnes = 1
Rest = 0

And there's a tie between BRUNO and PEDRO. They all voted for the same, exempt Sofia, who voted for BRUNO. Therefore, he's in Desafio Final 3... ::)

Then, there was a surprise for the finalists of SS4. The current housemates had to vote for one of them to also win a pass to Desafio Final 3.

CRISTIANA = Érica
DANIELA = Érica
PEDRO = Érica
FERNANDO = Diogo
DANIEL = Luís
LILIANA = Joana
AGNES = Sofia :-X
FLÁVIA = Sofia
BRUNO = Diogo
ELISABETE = Luís
RICARDO = Érica (he wrote Érikah lol)

Érica = 4
Sofia = 2
Diogo = 2
Luís = 2
Joana = 1

ÉRICA therefore wins the 2nd pass to Desafio Final 3. :ali :ali :ali

After this, the finalists of SS4 left the House. Bruno and Flávia went to the DR. They talked about their crazy week, since they broke up and went over 12478642367842386234 times, because of Fernando (Bruno being jealous of him with Flávia) and Elisabete (Flávia being jealous of her with Bruno). They're fine again. Then, Fernando entered the DR, the same story all over again, they both they they want each other out of the House. Then, Elisabete also entered the DR lol. Flávia says she already apoligized Elisabete for her screamings at her.

Cinthia returned to the House, as she was the famous judge in tasks. :D There was a judgement: Liliana had to secret mission to broke up with Daniel for 3 days (given by Pedro), so she broke up with him, he couldn't understand it, and then he had a dinner with Cristiana. To provoke Liliana, Daniel and Cristiana went then to the Secret Room for the night (already drunk). If they didn't had sex, it was for a small distance. After all this bullshit, Daniel and Liliana are back again lol. Daniel is also now really close to Bruno after Odin was evicted, making housemates aware that he's playing hard. Basically they were judges and the viewers by the app had to chose if they were innocent or delinquent. The viewers' vote was that they were DELINQUENT. As punishment, Cinthia chosed that Cristiana and Daniel have to serve Liliana for 24 hours lol.

Agnes and Pedro went to the DR, they were the "doctors of the hearth". Basically, Teresa invented problems relationated to housemates still in the house and they had to resolve it lol.

Then in the DR, Daniel, Liliana and Cristiana for the story I've already told. Cristiana says she has nothing to say, Liliana doesn't like her. I think she's also a bit hurt by Daniel's game.

Odin was in the Mirrors Room, he could chose to either see Daniela or Elisabete. He obviously chosed to see DANIELA. They talked how will be their relatinship outside the House.

Then, they did the phone questions because most of them can't answer right so it's funny. "Who's the prime minister of Portugal?" Ricardo: "Zé Cabra" lol (Zé Cabra is basically a singer like 234572358673458453 others in Portugal, with musics that suck)

Then, the finalists of SS4 arrived to the studio! It was revealed they would give a 3rd pass to Desafio Final 3, they had to chose between the housemates that were already outside the House. "A Voz" asked the ex-housemates who wanted to be in, all said yes (even poor Célia and Vítor lol).

ÉRICA = Vânia
DIOGO = Vânia
SOFIA = Vânia
LUÍS = Luís M
JOANA = Hugo (lol)

Vânia = 3
Luís M = 1
Hugo = 1
Rest = 0

VÂNIA wins the 3rd pass to Desafio Final 3. I'm interested to see her and Érica in the same House.

Ricardo went to a short DR session. He basically talked about the phone thing and Teresa made him questions so he could answer wrong, bla bla bla.

And the votes were closed! In a double eviction, DANIELA and RICARDO are the 11th and 12th respectively housemates to be evicted. Only Elisabete survived this time.

39% Daniela
37% Ricardo

24% Elisabete

Teresa told the nominees to go the special room. There, she revealed ELISABETE was safe. Then, she told RICARDO was evicted, and DANIELA was "safe". Ricardo arrived to the studio, where he revealed his secret: "I've already been dead".

Then, she came back into the House and said it was a double eviction, and DANIELA was also evicted.

9 housemates left, still exact 4 Sundays until finale. Most probably it's gonna be 5 finalists.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
Daniela being trolled 2 times <3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:53 PM »
Elisabete's birthday was yesterday btw

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2014, 07:53:42 PM »
Daniela has only a positive grenade, and has to chose a girl to have a double nomination (Cristiana)
Ricardo has only a negative grenade, and has to chose a boy to be banned from nominating (Pedro)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: December 02, 2014, 09:47:24 PM »
It has started! Girls nominate first a boy face-to-face and then a girl in the DR.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #389 on: December 02, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »
DANIEL and CRISTIANA won immunity for being judged, for showing images of them so it could influence the nominations... ::) ::) (they wanting to keep Daniel so badly). But for some reason they say it isn't an immunity lol.

ROUND 1:
Girls nominate a boy face-to-face.

AGNES = Fernando
CRISTIANA = (2) Fernando
ELISABETE = Fernando
FLÁVIA = Pedro
LILIANA = Pedro

Fernando = 4
Pedro = 2
Bruno = 0
Daniel = Immune

FERNANDO is nominated.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: December 02, 2014, 09:58:56 PM »
ROUND 2:
Girls nominate a girl in the DR.

CRISTIANA = (2) Liliana
FLÁVIA = Agnes
AGNES = Liliana
LILIANA = Agnes
ELISABETE = Liliana

Liliana = 4
Agnes = 2
Elisabete = 0
Flávia = 0
Cristiana = Immune

FERNANDO and LILIANA are up for eviction this week.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:28:26 PM by André »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2014, 01:40:35 AM »
can you post the weekly popularity as well? thanks :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2014, 01:51:59 AM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #393 on: December 03, 2014, 08:01:57 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I've no doubt Bruno will win this, the show is getting boring tbh :zzz

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2014, 01:12:43 PM »
There's 2 major groups in the house now:
- Bruno, Daniel & Elisabete (with Agnes behind)
- Flávia & Liliana (with Fernando behind)

Both couples have broken up, I love how Cristiana and Pedro laugh at their faces for all of this <33

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2014, 04:31:55 PM »
Fernando DISCOVERED Liliana's secret "I can predict the future" on Tuesday.

Yesterday Daniel & Liliana DISCOVERED Flávia's secret "The big love of my life is in the House"

However, as Flávia gave obvious clues about her secret, they didn't won any money and Flávia lost all her money.

After this, "A Voz" revealed that FLÁVIA is automatically nominated next week for her bad behaviour toward several housemates, mostly Bruno and Elisabete.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: December 08, 2014, 12:54:18 PM »
Gala 12:

The gala started, with a confront between Bruno and Fernando. They said they would like to face each other in a boxing challenge, and they did it yesterday! (Bruno is professional at boxing btw ::))
They had 2 rounds, in each they had to kick a boxing glove, whoever did the highest score would win the challenge. The scores were:

ROUND 1:
FERNANDO = 752 points
BRUNO = 861 points

ROUND 2:
FERNANDO = 591 points
BRUNO = 857 points

BRUNO wins both rounds, and is the winner of the challenge. ::) His prize was doing a lap around the swimming pool with Flávia lol.

Then, Bruno and Daniel went to the DR. Unknown to them, in the living room they were watching them. They talked about the changes this week (before it was Daniel & Liliana and Bruno & Flávia, now is Bruno & Daniel and Flávia & Liliana). Daniel says it was simply because they share each other's opinion, like Flávia & Liliana do also. Bruno says that he and Flávia bad with each other, so he and Daniel got to get closer to Elisabete. Daniel says that he's good again with Liliana lol. It seems they both use Elisabete to make Flávia and Liliana... Daniel said to Bruno that it was Liliana who was manipulating Flávia. Now he says that Fernando manipulates both lol. Basically there's 24678243678423678423 triangles in the House at this point, with Fernando and Elisabete "separating" the couples.

Now, they connected to the living room. There's a new resident of the House today. It's a little dog, SOOOO adorable. :D :D The public by the app is now chosing the name of the dog, it'll be either "Queen" or "Pipoca" (pipoca is popcorn in portuguese). Pedro wants to take care of her, Teresa makes a little joke of who arrives first to the special room gets to take care of her. The dog was sleeping lol.

Then, it was revealed that Carlos (SS2) will enter the House as a guest. :-X :-X This all because Liliana was talking ALL SEASON LONG about him, and it's like her anticipated christmas present.

Next, in the living room they did auctions. Basically, they had to pay for images, they could either pay to see it or not see it. At the end they saw all images lol, so this was basically to have more drama in the House. Agnes was the auctioneer.

Next, the housemates went to the backyard, where there was a big present. "A Voz" told Liliana to open it, obviously it was Carlos, Liliana couldn't almost speak lol. He gaver her flowers. Liliana then had to make Carlos a visit for the House. Teresa was saying that Daniel was jealous all the time. "A Voz" then said to Daniel also chose someone to visit him, he chosed Jéssica (SS3). It seems Cláudio and Jéssica are back toguether. :o Carlos and Liliana went to the kitchen, he basically ate a pear and had to leave the House lol. Teresa asked Carlos if he would like to participate in Desafio Final with Liliana, he said probably yes (which makes me think this time it'll be housemates from previous seasons of SS4).

Flávia and Liliana went to the DR then. They obviously talked about all the triangles and Elisabete. Then Elisabete entered the DR. Bruno and Daniel were playing with her and wrote their names in her arms, Elisabete didn't take it off to show Flávia and Liliana so they would think twice the next time around. Teresa was talking with Elisabete and Flávia and Liliana were commeting softly. Flávia tells that she told that she would move away from Bruno and she didn't as did Fernando, Elisabete says what she does isn't the same thing as Fernando does, like calling Flávia princess, doll, etc. Flávia then told her that her jokes with Bruno are kisses and that stuff, Elisabete asked if Teresa saw kisses, she said yes and the whole studio also said yes lol. Teresa asks Flávia and Liliana if they can be friends with Elisabete again, they both say no because she's a sly. Elisabete says only the strong ones survive here lol. After her it was Fernando, they basically talked about the jealously of Daniel and Bruno. This because when Flávia and Liliana are bad, they search for Fernando.

Then, a group of "Cante Alentejano" (which is now heritage of humanity btw <333) entered the House. In the group, disguised, it was Pedro's father. The group sang a beautiful song (I really enjoy listening to it) and then all left exempt Pedro's father. Pedro gave him a big hug, Pedro's father told him it was all right, to not worry about.

Then, the phone rang. First to answer was Daniel, and he answered a question right (which was surprising 'cause NO ONE EVER answers right lol). Then, Liliana went there, "A Voz" asked for Cristiana. She though she would pass the image of dumb again, so she was mad lol. But it was her mother in the phone. :) She was so emotional that she couldn't almost speak, her mother said it was alright, bla bla bla.

Then Cristiana and Pedro went to the DR. They talked about their moments now with their family and about their mission (to be the carrier pigeons betweeen Bruno & Daniel and Flávia & Liliana and to create drama, which was obviously a success and because of that mission Flávia is now nominated).

The lines were closed then. BEFORE revealing who was evicted, Teresa did a fake eviction... :zzz :zzz Both Liliana and Fernando went to the special room, Teresa told LILIANA she was safe, and FERNANDO was "fake" evicted. Then, she told Fernando that she didn't knew the results yet, so he told return to the House.

The results were annouced then. FERNANDO is the 13th housemate to be evicted with 78% of the votes. :o (even Teresa was surprise, because all week all the polls was 50-50 and then he gets that %)

78% Fernando
22% Liliana

Then, she went to the living room, no time for special room this time. She told that LILIANA was "fake" evicted. ::) ::) She then went to the DR, where Teresa told the housemates she had a special message to them. She then annouced that it was FERNANDO who was evicted, she could still give him a hug and then Fernando left the House.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: December 08, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
I CAN'T

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: December 08, 2014, 07:55:21 PM »
And Fernando's grenades: one positive and one negative.

The positive one is give the money of his account, €24.800 (Cristiana).
The negative one is to remove all the money for someone's account (Daniel).

This were the last grenades of the season btw.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #399 on: December 08, 2014, 08:03:35 PM »
are they forced to give the positive one to cristina or what