Author Topic: The Crush Thread  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: The Crush Thread
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN
MARRIAGE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LOLOLOL JK

Do you sense if he's gay or at least bi?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2014, 12:03:36 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN
MARRIAGE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LOLOLOL JIK

i'm no home-wrecker

I'd like to think he's gay but he can be a shy-quiet heterosexual (?)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 01:24:33 PM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 06:45:25 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 01:35:21 PMQuote from: Aspio on Yesterday at 01:20:24 PMI have a crush on a girl for a change!

Vanessa from The Saturdays, RAWR!

(Image removed from quote.)

She's the UTR member in the Saturdays (everybody focuses on Frankie, Mollie and Rochelle), and I first became aware of her only because of this song:

#Invalid YouTube Link#

She's so perty <3

She's the best singer of the group by FAR but my gooood is she lazy, she barely even tries

Really? I know in live performances it sounds like she's not putting in a lot of effort, is that what you mean?

Everybody seems to rave on about Frankie having the best vocals, but I don't see it (Image removed from quote.)

Vanessa fascinates me, she's by far the quietest member of the group, she spoke about her problems with alcohol recently, and she's one of the few celebrities that I sympathised with and thought "I hope she's doing OK."
Mollie is my favorite Saturday LOL, but I agree, I don't get the hype with Frankie... She reminds me of Cheryl Cole for some reason.... LOL

BURN!

Poor Frankie, comparing her to that wretched barbie-witch (Image removed from quote.)

Marie, how could you (Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOLOLOL Cheryl Tweedy Cole Ferndandez-Versini ;D... I can't even, having to watch her in the X Factor again, I'd rather have trashy Tulisa back

Both Frankie and Cheryl are/were the most famous of their own respective bands, but in Girls Aloud, I genuinely thought Nadine Coyle had the best voice but was snubbed in favor of Cheryl ::)... I imagine Frankie ending up to be "the Cheryl" of the Saturdays ;D

Cheryl is in no position to be judging the X Factor auditionees when she herself has no ability. At least Tulisa could hold a tune and doesn't have a beef with toilet attendants ;)

I don't understand why Frankie would be anything like Cheryl. In my opinion if I were going to choose the face of the group it would be Una. I'd say Mollie but Mollie's more like the cute girl (like Emma B from the spice Girls) Una's easily the sexiest, not for me personally, but she's conventionally sexy.

what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Jezebel! :o

I don't care about marriage either truth be told, it's a piece of paper, and sex gets boring and even non-existent :(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2014, 04:18:34 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 02:54:39 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 06:45:25 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 01:35:21 PMQuote from: Aspio on Yesterday at 01:20:24 PMI have a crush on a girl for a change!

She's the UTR member in the Saturdays (everybody focuses on Frankie, Mollie and Rochelle), and I first became aware of her only because of this song:

#Invalid YouTube Link#

She's so perty <3

She's the best singer of the group by FAR but my gooood is she lazy, she barely even tries

Really? I know in live performances it sounds like she's not putting in a lot of effort, is that what you mean?

Everybody seems to rave on about Frankie having the best vocals, but I don't see it (Image removed from quote.)

Vanessa fascinates me, she's by far the quietest member of the group, she spoke about her problems with alcohol recently, and she's one of the few celebrities that I sympathised with and thought "I hope she's doing OK."
Mollie is my favorite Saturday LOL, but I agree, I don't get the hype with Frankie... She reminds me of Cheryl Cole for some reason.... LOL

BURN!

Poor Frankie, comparing her to that wretched barbie-witch (Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOLOLOL Cheryl Tweedy Cole Ferndandez-Versini (Image removed from quote.)... I can't even, having to watch her in the X Factor again, I'd rather have trashy Tulisa back

Both Frankie and Cheryl are/were the most famous of their own respective bands, but in Girls Aloud, I genuinely thought Nadine Coyle had the best voice but was snubbed in favor of Cheryl (Image removed from quote.)... I imagine Frankie ending up to be "the Cheryl" of the Saturdays (Image removed from quote.)

Cheryl is in no position to be judging the X Factor auditionees when she herself has no ability. At least Tulisa could hold a tune and doesn't have a beef with toilet attendants (Image removed from quote.)

I don't understand why Frankie would be anything like Cheryl. In my opinion if I were going to choose the face of the group it would be Una. I'd say Mollie but Mollie's more like the cute girl (like Emma B from the spice Girls) Una's easily the sexiest, not for me personally, but she's conventionally sexy.

Quote from: marie on Today at 02:57:51 AMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Jezebel! (Image removed from quote.)

I don't care about marriage either truth be told, it's a piece of paper, and sex gets boring and even non-existent (Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOL maybe I'm really just no fan of Frankie ;D

Cheryl got overexposed only because of her high-profile relationship, she really can't sing, is probably racist... I still don't get UK's love for her.... Tulisa <3 unrightfully judged because of the drug selling issue <3 I hope she bounces back, she was LOLzy in the X Factor and I enjoyed watching her.... Mollie is definitely a girl next door type <3 but I get what you're saying, Vanessa has a really nice voice!

I think if a marriage is senseless if there's no love or excitement left ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2014, 04:19:59 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 02:57:51 AMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MANMARRIAGE IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LOLOLOL JIK

i'm no home-wrecker

I'd like to think he's gay but he can be a shy-quiet heterosexual (?)

Its easier to catch a chicken if it's tied down <3 LOLOLOL

He could be gay then ;D just find out his name and look for his social media account, LOL ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 05:00:15 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 02:54:39 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 06:45:25 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 01:35:21 PMQuote from: Aspio on Yesterday at 01:20:24 PMI have a crush on a girl for a change!

#Invalid YouTube Link#

She's so perty <3

BURN!

LOLOLOLOLOL Cheryl Tweedy Cole Ferndandez-Versini (Image removed from quote.)... I can't even, having to watch her in the X Factor again, I'd rather have trashy Tulisa back

Both Frankie and Cheryl are/were the most famous of their own respective bands, but in Girls Aloud, I genuinely thought Nadine Coyle had the best voice but was snubbed in favor of Cheryl (Image removed from quote.)... I imagine Frankie ending up to be "the Cheryl" of the Saturdays (Image removed from quote.)

Cheryl is in no position to be judging the X Factor auditionees when she herself has no ability. At least Tulisa could hold a tune and doesn't have a beef with toilet attendants (Image removed from quote.)

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Jezebel! (Image removed from quote.)

I don't care about marriage either truth be told, it's a piece of paper, and sex gets boring and even non-existent (Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOL maybe I'm really just no fan of Frankie ;D

Cheryl got overexposed only because of her high-profile relationship, she really can't sing, is probably racist... I still don't get UK's love for her.... Tulisa <3 unrightfully judged because of the drug selling issue <3 I hope she bounces back, she was LOLzy in the X Factor and I enjoyed watching her.... Mollie is definitely a girl next door type <3 but I get what you're saying, Vanessa has a really nice voice!

I think if a marriage is senseless if there's no love or excitement left ;D

It was all because of the X Factor and Simon's plugging of her. The UK was told for long enough that she was the nation's sweetheart and people accepted it. Sorry but with her track record she's anything but sweet, and from what I'm told, she comes across as sour on this year's X Factor.

The whole case with Tulisa was farcical, and Mazhar Mahmood is a fraud. I saw a documentary which was mainly filmed by Tulisa herself over the year, showing the kind of stress she was going through, you could see it really tore her up. I feel like a lot of people wanted to find Tulisa guilty because of where she's from and how she is. She isn't a demure, girly-girl. She's quite rough which the British media seems to hate in women.

I'd agree about that last part about marriage. Although you shouldn't really stay in a marriage if that's the case. ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2014, 05:32:30 PM »
It was all because of the X Factor and Simon's plugging of her. The UK was told for long enough that she was the nation's sweetheart and people accepted it. Sorry but with her track record she's anything but sweet, and from what I'm told, she comes across as sour on this year's X Factor.

The whole case with Tulisa was farcical, and Mazhar Mahmood is a fraud. I saw a documentary which was mainly filmed by Tulisa herself over the year, showing the kind of stress she was going through, you could see it really tore her up. I feel like a lot of people wanted to find Tulisa guilty because of where she's from and how she is. She isn't a demure, girly-girl. She's quite rough which the British media seems to hate in women.

I'd agree about that last part about marriage. Although you shouldn't really stay in a marriage if that's the case. (Image removed from quote.)

I still think Tulisa is unfairly judged because of her background, she grow up in the wrong side of the tracks but worked hard to get
herself to where she is now... People judge her because of her
background and its quite sad... I saw that documentary too, I feel so
bad for her, everybody wants to see her fail, I'm glad Louis Walsh got
her as his guest judge in the judge's house this season, apparently they
 got really close in the X Factor LOL... She's the opposite of Cheryl
who plays up the sweet girl persona but is so vile deep inside (still
bitter about Gamu) LOL... I agree Tulisa is tough and rough around the
edges, but she's always been real and always spoke her mind <3

Cheryl's been a bitch in the X Factor lately, her unreasonable hatred of Raign (the OTT girl), LOL at production getting Amy Connely to come back just to boost Cheryl's image ;D

She WAS my girl crush before she had plastic surgery LOLOLOL

I totally agree, why stay in a marriage if there's no love or passion ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2014, 06:20:15 PM »

I'd agree about that last part about marriage. Although you shouldn't really stay in a marriage if that's the case. (Image removed from quote.)

I still think Tulisa is unfairly judged because of her background, she grow up in the wrong side of the tracks but worked hard to get

Cheryl's been a bitch in the X Factor lately, her unreasonable hatred of Raign (the OTT girl), LOL at production getting Amy Connely to come back just to boost Cheryl's image ;D

I totally agree, why stay in a marriage if there's no love or passion ;D

I saw a video of her being very rude towards Raign, calling her unlikeable and annoying. Perhaps she should take a look in the mirror. Mel B is a douche too.

My love interest is a Tulisa die-hard fan, even if I so much as criticize the way those chunky fish lips of her's look, he will post a huge paragraph explaining why I'm wrong ^-^

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:32:30 AMQuote from: AspioIt was all because of the X Factor and Simon's plugging of her. The UK was told for long enough that she was the nation's sweetheart and people accepted it. Sorry but with her track record she's anything but sweet, and from what I'm told, she comes across as sour on this year's X Factor.

Cheryl's been a bitch in the X Factor lately, her unreasonable hatred of Raign (the OTT girl), LOL at production getting Amy Connely to come back just to boost Cheryl's image (Image removed from quote.)

I totally agree, why stay in a marriage if there's no love or passion (Image removed from quote.)

I saw a video of her being very rude towards Raign, calling her unlikeable and annoying. Perhaps she should take a look in the mirror. Mel B is a douche too.

My love interest is a Tulisa die-hard fan, even if I so much as criticize the way those chunky fish lips of her's look, he will post a huge paragraph explaining why I'm wrong (Image removed from quote.)

He lip surgery kinda ruined her face though, she used to be so pretty and natural looking ;D you're love interest having good taste in people <3 <3 <3 <3

Mel B is a LOLzy douche, she's rude, but she never fails to keep it real ;D, yeah Raign's audition was painful to watch... Cheryl was unnecessarily rude ::)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2014, 06:59:08 PM »
Yall are crazy for liking Tulisa. Bitch sells drug, can't sing for her life, is very rude to people, does terrible music and the list goes on...

Cheryl is trash too but at least you can't deny she has one hell of a career ! Girls aloud were the shit (Nadine should have been way bigger, instead of doind partneship with fucking Tesco...) and her solo career is awesome too.

As far as The Saturdays, I don't think they have as strong as a likeable factor because of their story but I'd think Mollie has the best chance of getting the pop star treatment if only because the others can't stop making children

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2014, 07:13:43 PM »
Yall are crazy for liking Tulisa. Bitch sells drug, can't sing for her life, is very rude to people, does terrible music and the list goes on...

Cheryl is trash too but at least you can't deny she has one hell of a career ! Girls aloud were the shit (Nadine should have been way bigger, instead of doind partneship with fucking Tesco...) and her solo career is awesome too.

As far as The Saturdays, I don't think they have as strong as a likeable factor because of their story but I'd think Mollie has the best chance of getting the pop star treatment if only because the others can't stop making children

She doesn't sell drugs, that was a set up and nothing more. She was reading lines for a part remember? I think she can sing, she's not amazing, but I like her voice, it's all about personal taste though.

Cheryl Cole has had one hell of a career for a no talent insipid bimbo. She's got by in the music industry entirely on either her looks or the coattails of others. I have zero respect for her.

What's the story with the Saturdays? I'm no great fan of them, I just like All Fired Up and have a crush on Vanessa :laugh:

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2014, 07:17:30 PM »
I appreciate Tulisa's trashiness and I think she's tough and is a hard-ass ;D, she had one good song though LOLOLOLOL Tulisa <3 I think it was just a set-up based on news articles I've read...

Cheryl had a huge career because she was marketed properly, but I agree Nadine Coyle should've been more famous because of talent, bitch practically carried Girls Aloud, vocally ;D

OMG LOLOLOLOL but aren't Rochelle and Frankie the only ones with kids now? ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2014, 07:21:25 PM »

She doesn't sell drugs, that was a set up and nothing more. She was reading lines for a part remember? I think she can sing, she's not amazing, but I like her voice, it's all about personal taste though.

Cheryl Cole has had one hell of a career for a no talent insipid bimbo. She's got by in the music industry entirely on either her looks or the coattails of others. I have zero respect for her.

What's the story with the Saturdays? I'm no great fan of them, I just like All Fired Up and have a crush on Vanessa :laugh:

yes of cours and she definetly has no part in anything...

I don't LOVE Cheryl, but it's unfair to say she's only there because she's pretty. So many girls are pretty, they don't all become one of the most famous english popstar ever. Of course she is helped A LOT by Syco but bitch can perfom better than most pop girls in the whole world and that's a fact.

No I meant Girls Aloud had a story, people knew them from the start

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2014, 07:23:15 PM »
I appreciate Tulisa's trashiness and I think she's tough and is a hard-ass ;D, she had one good song though LOLOLOLOL Tulisa <3 I think it was just a set-up based on news articles I've read...

Cheryl had a huge career because she was marketed properly, but I agree Nadine Coyle should've been more famous because of talent, bitch practically carried Girls Aloud, vocally ;D

OMG LOLOLOLOL but aren't Rochelle and Frankie the only ones with kids now? ;D

Both Rochelle and Frankie have one kid and Una is pregant again of her third i think lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2014, 07:28:38 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:17:30 PMI appreciate Tulisa's trashiness and I think she's tough and is a hard-ass (Image removed from quote.), she had one good song though LOLOLOLOL Tulisa <3 I think it was just a set-up based on news articles I've read...

Cheryl had a huge career because she was marketed properly, but I agree Nadine Coyle should've been more famous because of talent, bitch practically carried Girls Aloud, vocally (Image removed from quote.)

OMG LOLOLOLOL but aren't Rochelle and Frankie the only ones with kids now? (Image removed from quote.)
Both Rochelle and Frankie have one kid and Una is pregant again of her third i think lol

OMG I didn't know about Una, well she is significantly older compared to the rest ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2014, 07:49:45 PM »

I don't LOVE Cheryl, but it's unfair to say she's only there because she's pretty. So many girls are pretty, they don't all become one of the most famous english popstar ever. Of course she is helped A LOT by Syco but bitch can perfom better than most pop girls in the whole world and that's a fact.

Sarcasm isn't your suit Ms Jakiki...

I don't think it's unfair, she got very lucky. Even watch her audition for Popstars: The Rivals. None of the judges commented on her singing, just how gorgeous she is. She can dance reasonably well, but she's very expendable. So many other girls could do what she does if I'm being honest.

And Una has had 3 kids? you wouldn't think so looking at her, she looks magnificent.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2014, 08:01:34 PM »
[HD] Cheryl - Call My Name - The Voice UK - 26/5/12

LET THE HATE END

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2014, 08:09:38 PM »
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 12:21:25 PMQuote from: Aspio on Today at 12:13:43 PMQuote from: Jaki on Today at 11:59:08 AMYall are crazy for liking Tulisa. Bitch sells drug, can't sing for her life, is very rude to people, does terrible music and the list goes on...

What's the story with the Saturdays? I'm no great fan of them, I just like All Fired Up and have a crush on Vanessa (Image removed from quote.)

Sarcasm isn't your suit Ms Jakiki...

I don't think it's unfair, she got very lucky. Even watch her audition for Popstars: The Rivals. None of the judges commented on her singing, just how gorgeous she is. She can dance reasonably well, but she's very expendable. So many other girls could do what she does if I'm being honest.

And Una has had 3 kids? you wouldn't think so looking at her, she looks magnificent.

Cheryl had a good team behind her and was marketed really well, I agree with Jack, her success had nothing to do with her talent...

But of course I do acknowledge she became a great performer, but that was because of years of experience under her belt
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2014, 09:23:24 PM »
Quote from: Jaki

LET THE HATE END
I'm loving her on TXF11 <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2014, 10:05:56 PM »
Dean Ray was ill all week and fainted some minutes after his performance

I told you don't mess with the Basilisk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2014, 10:20:14 PM »

LET THE HATE END

*cough* Miming *cough*

It's not a matte of hating as much as rightfully disputing and discrediting her joke of a career. :Ang

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2014, 02:25:50 AM »

I can imagine you going all...

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »

I have power, although it looks like a curse

one of my curses is that everyone I put on MSN as an avatar from GH Spain gets evicted the next week <3

I did in GH 12+1 they all went back-to-back
aware of my power, I did in GH 14 to evict some of my hated housemates
it worked again this year because the one I've put has quit some hours ago

it's actually SCARY because I actually believe in this lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2014, 01:06:14 PM »
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 07:25:50 PMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Dean Ray was ill all week and fainted some minutes after his performance

I have power, although it looks like a curse

one of my curses is that everyone I put on MSN as an avatar from GH Spain gets evicted the next week <3

I did in GH 12+1 they all went back-to-back
aware of my power, I did in GH 14 to evict some of my hated housemates
it worked again this year because the one I've put has quit some hours ago

it's actually SCARY because I actually believe in this lol

LOLOLOLOL then NEVER put your fave as an avatar in MSN ever again ;D

Use that power/curse well ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother