Author Topic: The Crush Thread  (Read 10001 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: The Crush Thread
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2014, 01:43:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

He's a little rough looking, but like a rough diamond. This is the older looking one Exi.

Jaki tell me more about this English man. How did you meet. Is he just ONS candy or someone you're interested in?

he's not really my style, he looks like he loves beer more than women lol i liked the young one better, you feel like you can still break him

my guy is a hot as hell to me, and terribly nice. But no relationship, we just got along well and had sex (which is a dream come true to me, litteraly, you don't know how many time i've actually dreamt of this lol). He's not famous but i've already talked about him in the chat thread and how much i fantasized about him

now i can cross him off my list  :P :-*

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2014, 01:48:35 PM »

He's a little rough looking, but like a rough diamond. This is the older looking one Exi.

Jaki tell me more about this English man. How did you meet. Is he just ONS candy or someone you're interested in?

good looking, I give him a 9

a new professor assistant has arrived to my high school, he is a Basque student and will teach Technology for some months

i call him a greek god

too much eye candy for me

and no, I doubt he has more than 29 years lol

It tooks you less than 24 hours to ditch your Islamic principles ::) ;D

church has a lot of contradictions

i interpret the mosque the same way

please respect my religion

It's the body and that gorgeous hair is what does it for me :-*

Sorry Exi Sedikki

my name is Exy Habibi

he's not really my style, he looks like he loves beer more than women lol i liked the young one better, you feel like you can still break him

my guy is a hot as hell to me, and terribly nice. But no relationship, we just got along well and had sex (which is a dream come true to me, litteraly, you don't know how many time i've actually dreamt of this lol). He's not famous but i've already talked about him in the chat thread and how much i fantasized about him

i'm ok with that statement

and who's next on the line

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #177 on: October 31, 2014, 01:58:07 PM »

You mean you can break him in? :P

Just a friend-f*ck? Sounds good. I hardly ever like men I have sex with as people :ali

As Habibi asks, who's next? Maybe once the stocks have diminished you can start ravaging women too ;)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2014, 02:13:45 PM »

Just a friend-f*ck? Sounds good. I hardly ever like men I have sex with as people :ali

As Habibi asks, who's next? Maybe once the stocks have diminished you can start ravaging women too ;)

i like my men to come in strong and cocky and then turn into my fan

lol I was on tired as fuck but i came in so strong, i was doing all it takes to get that d and I got it :D

at the top of my head right now there's Gaspard Ulliel, Maxime Medard (french Wolwerine rugby player), Frank Ocean (bisexual yuuuum)... and two guys i know but never had the oppurtunity cause they either had a girl or i had a boy.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2014, 02:19:28 PM »

lol I was on tired as fuck but i came in so strong, i was doing all it takes to get that d and I got it :D

at the top of my head right now there's Gaspard Ulliel, Maxime Medard (french Wolwerine rugby player), Frank Ocean (bisexual yuuuum)... and two guys i know but never had the oppurtunity cause they either had a girl or i had a boy.

You sound like a dominant girl, are you the boss in the bedroom? (unless you decide that you're not the boss?)

Bisexual guys turn you on? is that the idea of a 2-1 threesome, and the guys getting intimate turns you on? I could see myself in a bisexual threesome but I'd have to have some sort of interaction with the guy otherwise I'd be disappointed.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »

You sound like a dominant girl, are you the boss in the bedroom? (unless you decide that you're not the boss?)

Bisexual guys turn you on? is that the idea of a 2-1 threesome, and the guys getting intimate turns you on? I could see myself in a bisexual threesome but I'd have to have some sort of interaction with the guy otherwise I'd be disappointed.

yes i'm the HBIC everywhere i go. But sometimes i let the man take charges, but if i want to. Don't try to get all bossy with me if i'm not in the mood cause i'll check a bitch

Yessss bisexual guys turn me on, I think it's because i like the openess and I want a threesome with 2 guys and i want them to make out. I'm not about those threesome with guys where they don't even look at each other unless it's to high 5. I want them to lust over each other and mostly over me  ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2014, 01:24:47 PM »
Quote from: Aspio

Hot or not guys? I poured him coffee the other day. I as struggling not to straddle him tbh.

It is both a gift and yet a curse when footballers come in. A gift to the eyes and a curse to every other part of my body (Image removed from quote.)

I think he's hot <3 but he looks no older than 20
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »
Jaki treating men like rags <3 LOL

But LOLOLOL at wanting to have threesome where both guys are more in to each other than her ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2014, 12:38:22 PM »
working in london again at this week

imma test my pussy power on my english boy  :-*

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House