Author Topic: The Crush Thread  (Read 9589 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: The Crush Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
I think he's like more or less 10 years older than me and studies Electricity (?) I'm taller than him lol he's very shy and last year we waited for like 10 minutes in the same spot to enter in class (his class and mine were side-by-side) and I always find him adorable lol but he looks so sad most of the time :( today was I think the first time I saw him smiling with me when he looked me in the eyes lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2014, 03:35:44 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
I think he's like more or less 10 years older than me and studies Electricity (?) I'm taller than him lol he's very shy and last year we waited for like 10 minutes in the same spot to enter in class (his class and mine were side-by-side) and I always find him adorable lol but he looks so sad most of the time (Image removed from quote.) today was I think the first time I saw him smiling with me when he looked me in the eyes lol

So you're school is a university and a high school at the same time? OMG MAKE SMALL TALK WITH HIM ;D, next time say "its cold" or something ;D

So he's still in university or is he studying masters?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2014, 03:42:44 PM »
I think he's like more or less 10 years older than me and studies Electricity (?) I'm taller than him lol he's very shy and last year we waited for like 10 minutes in the same spot to enter in class (his class and mine were side-by-side) and I always find him adorable lol but he looks so sad most of the time (Image removed from quote.) today was I think the first time I saw him smiling with me when he looked me in the eyes lol

So you're school is a university and a high school at the same time? OMG MAKE SMALL TALK WITH HIM ;D, next time say "its cold" or something ;D

neither of that

it's something like "Vocational Education", they learn a job (?) but not in an university way

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »

my flirt tactics are very forward but I think if you're unsure small talk is a good idea for you exi

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2014, 07:07:40 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 08:35:44 AMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)I think he's like more or less 10 years older than me and studies Electricity (?) I'm taller than him lol he's very shy and last year we waited for like 10 minutes in the same spot to enter in class (his class and mine were side-by-side) and I always find him adorable lol but he looks so sad most of the time (Image removed from quote.) today was I think the first time I saw him smiling with me when he looked me in the eyes lol
So you're school is a university and a high school at the same time? OMG MAKE SMALL TALK WITH HIM (Image removed from quote.), next time say "its cold" or something (Image removed from quote.)

neither of that

it's something like "Vocational Education", they learn a job (?) but not in an university way

Ohhhhhh so that explains the probably 10 yrs age gap.... OMG if he is pushing on 30, LOL now you have a man, not just a boy ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2014, 07:08:12 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: marie on Today at 08:35:44 AMQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW)I think he's like more or less 10 years older than me and studies Electricity (?) I'm taller than him lol he's very shy and last year we waited for like 10 minutes in the same spot to enter in class (his class and mine were side-by-side) and I always find him adorable lol but he looks so sad most of the time (Image removed from quote.) today was I think the first time I saw him smiling with me when he looked me in the eyes lol
So you're school is a university and a high school at the same time? OMG MAKE SMALL TALK WITH HIM (Image removed from quote.), next time say "its cold" or something (Image removed from quote.)

my flirt tactics are very forward but I think if you're unsure small talk is a good idea for you exi

LOL they don't know each other yet, so small talk then go to the pounce ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2014, 07:14:28 PM »
today was even more LOL cuz everywhere I walked he was there doing something and I was thinking "f*cking coincidences this must be a signal I must make a move"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2014, 07:19:58 PM »

never stopped me lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2014, 07:42:13 PM »

never stopped me lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2014, 07:45:12 PM »
today was even more LOL cuz everywhere I walked he was there doing something and I was thinking "f*cking coincidences this must be a signal I must make a move"
The universe is giving you a hint <3 <3 <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »
but I don't want him for sex (?)
I want Mr. X for cuddles and hugs (?)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2014, 08:54:20 PM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 01:35:21 PMQuote from: Aspio on Yesterday at 01:20:24 PMI have a crush on a girl for a change!

Vanessa from The Saturdays, RAWR!

(Image removed from quote.)

She's the UTR member in the Saturdays (everybody focuses on Frankie, Mollie and Rochelle), and I first became aware of her only because of this song:

#Invalid YouTube Link#

She's so perty <3

She's the best singer of the group by FAR but my gooood is she lazy, she barely even tries

Really? I know in live performances it sounds like she's not putting in a lot of effort, is that what you mean?

Everybody seems to rave on about Frankie having the best vocals, but I don't see it (Image removed from quote.)

Vanessa fascinates me, she's by far the quietest member of the group, she spoke about her problems with alcohol recently, and she's one of the few celebrities that I sympathised with and thought "I hope she's doing OK."

Mollie is my favorite Saturday LOL, but I agree, I don't get the hype with Frankie... She reminds me of Cheryl Cole for some reason.... LOL

BURN!

Poor Frankie, comparing her to that wretched barbie-witch :o

Marie, how could you >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »
Exi you could stage something to force the two of you to talk. Use the entire area (or your friends) as props, and do something that triggers you to talk to him. It's how I bagged myself a bf after all ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2014, 09:04:31 PM »
Exi you could stage something to force the two of you to talk. Use the entire area (or your friends) as props, and do something that triggers you to talk to him. It's how I bagged myself a bf after all ;)

lol i have no friends there

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2014, 09:14:56 PM »

Well use your classmates, bump into one of them by mistake. USE THE PROPS DUDE <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2014, 09:17:35 PM »

Well use your classmates, bump into one of them by mistake. USE THE PROPS DUDE <3

i don't want to use children

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »

i don't want to use children

Well be creative and find ways to talk to him. Like I asked someone I liked for a cigarette and stood talking to him for a while... until I realized he was straight, then I couldn't leave quick enough :-[

• Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2014, 09:42:08 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2014, 09:48:28 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

Maybe if he's married to another man he might want a threesome. Would that interest you? :P

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2014, 09:49:42 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

Maybe if he's married to another man he might want a threesome. Would that interest you? :P

depends of how the other man is

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2014, 09:59:53 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

He can be anything you want him to be (I was going to make a Dan Neal joke but he's engaged to a horse now isn't he) :D

If I were going to have a threesome, it would have to be with two random guys. It could never be with my partner and someone else, it would be too uncomfortable.

I'd be right up for a bisexual threesome though!

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2014, 10:06:48 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

He can be anything you want him to be (I was going to make a Dan Neal joke but he's engaged to a horse now isn't he) :D

If I were going to have a threesome, it would have to be with two random guys. It could never be with my partner and someone else, it would be too uncomfortable.

I don't support Dan's zoofilia

I would never have a threesome with my partner and another guy / girl, 250% NO for me

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2014, 10:23:00 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

I would never have a threesome with my partner and another guy / girl, 250% NO for me

But they're both beasts.

What about you and another couple?

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2014, 10:27:08 PM »
what if he's straight

or WORSE

HE'S MARRIED TO A MAN

Then you either:

A) Just remain friends
B) Run for the hills

But they're both beasts.

What about you and another couple?

I would do it

if I like them (?)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 06:45:25 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 01:35:21 PMQuote from: Aspio on Yesterday at 01:20:24 PMI have a crush on a girl for a change!

Vanessa from The Saturdays, RAWR!

She's the UTR member in the Saturdays (everybody focuses on Frankie, Mollie and Rochelle), and I first became aware of her only because of this song:

#Invalid YouTube Link#

She's so perty <3

She's the best singer of the group by FAR but my gooood is she lazy, she barely even tries

Really? I know in live performances it sounds like she's not putting in a lot of effort, is that what you mean?

Everybody seems to rave on about Frankie having the best vocals, but I don't see it (Image removed from quote.)

Vanessa fascinates me, she's by far the quietest member of the group, she spoke about her problems with alcohol recently, and she's one of the few celebrities that I sympathised with and thought "I hope she's doing OK."
Mollie is my favorite Saturday LOL, but I agree, I don't get the hype with Frankie... She reminds me of Cheryl Cole for some reason.... LOL

BURN!

Poor Frankie, comparing her to that wretched barbie-witch (Image removed from quote.)

Marie, how could you (Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOLOLOL Cheryl Tweedy Cole Ferndandez-Versini ;D... I can't even, having to watch her in the X Factor again, I'd rather have trashy Tulisa back

Both Frankie and Cheryl are/were the most famous of their own respective bands, but in Girls Aloud, I genuinely thought Nadine Coyle had the best voice but was snubbed in favor of Cheryl ::)... I imagine Frankie ending up to be "the Cheryl" of the Saturdays ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19