Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 34485 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2014, 03:20:48 PM »
I hope they bring back Avivit Bar Zohar bebé <3 or someone from the same season, they all were great with Vicky.
I enjoyed so much watching that week of feeds where Vicky was in HaaH Hagadol <3

My second option is the clon of Janelle Pierzina from last season. I don't remember her name, lol.
I have a feeling that actually it will be housemate from BB4 where Vicky was quest. She was great by the way!  :)

Yes, Or Daniel the model from last season was great. But in your last post i read that she was something like racist??? I am very surprised to hear it for her because she didn`t say nothing in the house. And actually after the BB she continued to be very close friend to Tahunia (the ethiopian girl who won last year). And Tahunia hates every racist so i don`t think that she will respect Or if she was racist.
Or was really great hosemate, alway smiling and beautiful. She began relationship with Dor Damari in house and it continue even after the show. But before month or so they broke up...or at least their relationship is on pause.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2014, 04:01:30 PM »
I hope they bring back Avivit Bar Zohar bebé <3 or someone from the same season, they all were great with Vicky.
I enjoyed so much watching that week of feeds where Vicky was in HaaH Hagadol <3

My second option is the clon of Janelle Pierzina from last season. I don't remember her name, lol.
I have a feeling that actually it will be housemate from BB4 where Vicky was quest. She was great by the way!  :)

Yes, Or Daniel the model from last season was great. But in your last post i read that she was something like racist??? I am very surprised to hear it for her because she didn`t say nothing in the house. And actually after the BB she continued to be very close friend to Tahunia (the ethiopian girl who won last year). And Tahunia hates every racist so i don`t think that she will respect Or if she was racist.
Or was really great hosemate, alway smiling and beautiful. She began relationship with Dor Damari in house and it continue even after the show. But before month or so they broke up...or at least their relationship is on pause.

Thank you so much for the summary about Or and btw, welcome to the forum!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2014, 04:15:05 PM »

Thank you so much for the summary about Or and btw, welcome to the forum!

You are welcome always!
I know a lot for every season, i watch every episode from the first show ever in Israel so i can help to everyone who seek some information of any season. :)

By the way where you guys watch the show? Live feed or episodes online? I always prefer to download the episodes from the net.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2014, 04:57:38 AM »
Thank you so much for all the recaps. <333 It's hard to follow BB Israel, and it helps a lot if there's someone able to speak Hebrew and do some recaps. :) Do you know the reason why Martine is immune?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2014, 10:04:26 AM »
Thank you so much for all the recaps. <333 It's hard to follow BB Israel, and it helps a lot if there's someone able to speak Hebrew and do some recaps. :) Do you know the reason why Martine is immune?
We still don`t know the reasons.We know only that for some reason housemates choose to save her. After the show tonight it will be clear. :)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
welcome bb fan. Who are your favourities of the season ? I need to catch up the last resumes, but at the moment i don't like basically no one in the house. Doron wa smy fav and Anna is becoming quite boring. The only one i like is Tal at the moment.
How many chances she has to win this ? I think Zachi is the most popular , because he seems funny . 

And how is Mickey popularity ? I can't understand him :mad.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »
welcome bb fan. Who are your favourities of the season ? I need to catch up the last resumes, but at the moment i don't like basically no one in the house. Doron wa smy fav and Anna is becoming quite boring. The only one i like is Tal at the moment.
How many chances she has to win this ? I think Zachi is the most popular , because he seems funny .

And how is Mickey popularity ? I can't understand him :mad.
Hi, Liuk-BB!
Actually i still can`t say for sure who is my favourites. Everyone is a interesting character but it seems that nobody can`t make the public to love him much more than the others. Doron was very interesting and i am sorry that he leaved the house. For me personaly was good if Eldad was evicted because he react agresive to everything - with words or deeds. But very much people love him. ??? Anna alway talk how she can`t talk with the people there and even Achi said it to her and she was upsed because of it. He said to her "You are alway Pfff pfff, all day. 80% of the day". I like Tal but i am not sure if she would survive any longer. I would be surprised if she get place in the final. Eliav don`t know what he wants. He sleep in one bed with Danit but don`t care that she is in love with him. She always get sad or mad when she see Eliav near to Linor. Eliav one time say that he must stop the close connection with Danit, but after it he said to her that he dreams for a woman like her...
Mickey was a singer very long time ago...He actually sing last week for the first time from 25 years...He is some kind manipulative. He always say something, become a trouble but he is never nominated... :)

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2014, 03:15:03 PM »
Nominations from Wikipedia....

Achi- Eldad and Linor
Anna- Eldad and Myakiagi
Danit- Eldad and Linor
Eldad- Anna and Achi
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Danit and Achi
Martine- Anna and Tal
Myakiagi- Tal and Achi
Tal- Eldad and Linor
Tzachi- Linor and Tal

Eldad- 5
Linor- 5
Achi-3
Tal-3
Anna-2 (Public Nomination)
Danit- 1 (Automatic Nomination)

Myakiagi- 1
Eliav- 0
Tzachi- 0
Martine- Immune

EDIT- Linor's nominations in the english wikipedia are Achi and Tal.... someone who can confirm this would be great =)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »

Achi- Eldad and Linor
Anna- Eldad and Myakiagi
Danit- Eldad and Linor
Eldad- Anna and Achi
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Danit and Achi
Martine- Anna and Tal
Myakiagi- Tal and Achi
Tal- Eldad and Linor
Tzachi- Linor and Tal

Eldad- 5
Linor- 5
Achi-3
Tal-3

Myakiagi- 1
Eliav- 0
Tzachi- 0
Martine- Immune

I hope this time Eldad to go home but i don`t believe in miracles so much! ;D

Yes, Achi and Tal are Linor`s nominations! :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:30:27 PM by bbfan »

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2014, 04:13:19 PM »

Achi- Eldad and Linor
Anna- Eldad and Myakiagi
Danit- Eldad and Linor
Eldad- Anna and Achi
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Danit and Achi
Martine- Anna and Tal
Myakiagi- Tal and Achi
Tal- Eldad and Linor
Tzachi- Linor and Tal

Eldad- 5
Linor- 5
Achi-3
Tal-3

Myakiagi- 1
Eliav- 0
Tzachi- 0
Martine- Immune

okay, thank you! any news about the returning housemates?

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2014, 04:49:44 AM »
Get Anna or Danit out, please. The other 4 are way way more interesting

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2014, 05:09:40 AM »
There was weekly mission "democratia". But only the housemates were thinking that it`s democratic, because everything depended of Eldad. He choose to save Martine because she is a friend of him. :)

Achi- Eldad and Linor
Anna- Eldad and Myakiagi
Danit- Eldad and Linor
Eldad- Anna and Achi
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Danit and Achi
Martine- Anna and Tal
Myakiagi- Tal and Achi
Tal- Eldad and Linor
Tzachi- Linor and Tal

Eldad- 5
Linor- 5
Achi-3
Tal-3

Myakiagi- 1
Eliav- 0
Tzachi- 0
Martine- Immune

okay, thank you! any news about the returning housemates?

No news yet. It seems that they will keep the new-old housemates for surprise this Saturday. This Saturday one housemate will be evicted and 4 new-old housemates will enter. I could tell some rumors about the entering but there is some possibility to get wrong.  :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2014, 07:19:32 AM »
To everyone who is interested to watch or to download the Episode 13 from yesterday there is a link.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/E1D99747D77796A9

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2014, 05:58:30 AM »
Almost confirmed information about the new-old housemates. For more than one hopeful sources i heard some "private information". The possiblity some of them or everyone of them to enter the house on Saturday is 90 %.

Einav Bublil

Season 1 (2008)
4-th place on final

She entered the house on day 1st, and Big Brother surprised her with her father, Yossi Bublil, who entered the house as the last housemate on day 1st. They were support to each other whole season (they were both on final, Yossi got 2nd place).
Almost all housemates said that Einav is a "little girl, who don`t know how to talk or react". She and the housemate Asher Simoni were
automatically nominated for eviction from BB because they secretly said to each other who to be nominated.

Now “the little girl” is married with children. She has changed? Very possible to see it on Saturday…
Menahem Ben

Season 1 and only of “Big Brother VIP Israel” (2009)
3-th place on final

Writer and literature critic, Menahem Ben didn’t left nobody in the house in peace. He always dislike something, ready with arguments for everything, nothing is good for him. His voice is low but can make you to go out of your skin…He loves to lalk, to talk, to talk, even when he is alone…He dislike gay people. Micky would have a problem if Menahen enter the house? We will see…

Menahem is married with children from many years.
Nofar Mor

Season 3 (2010-2011)
3-th place on final

She entered the house on day 1-st. This girl with hot blood loves to scream, loves to be in “the eye of the storm”. She was “the most nervous girl” of the season. The housemate Jackie Menahem (he won the same season) was in love with her because “he see her in a different way”. But he was just “a good friend” for her. She and 3 other housemates sang the Spanish song “Bandido” for a “Big Brother Eurovision contest”.
Eliav said to BB (without to know for the new-old housemates) that he would like if somebody like Nofar Mor enter the house…To expect something interesting? I am not completely sure because I think that Nofar is married now. I don’t know if she has children…
Benny Goldstein

Season 5 (2013)
Evicted on 24-th day

He entered the house on day 1-st and the house became a very funny place. He was “the clown” of the season and he was the king of jokes. He said for himself that he is “a little boy in a body of a man” I expect more and more funny moments with him. He said he was in love with the housemate Shelly Varod because she looked like his ex-wife. Now Benny is ready for new love in BB house again…He wrote in his Facebook that “he dream for a kiss from Linor”…So be ready for the crazy Benny again…

Benny is divorced with children.
Ortal Goshen

Season 6 (2014)

Yes, it’s very possible for 5 “new-old” housemates…The possibility is 50%-50%.
We know the sad reason for Ortal G. to not be in the house but now she probably will come back…After operation, her medical results are good so she could return to the place where many people says that she belongs to. It would be very, very interesting to see her again and to see the real Ortal! Good luck, we expect you, girl! And we hope that the information is right!

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2014, 04:10:21 PM »
Oh i hope we can see Ortal G back in the house. She was quite interesting , And I think she need a second chance

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2014, 11:30:31 PM »
I only saw/followed seasons 3-6. I remember Benny and Nofar, I loved Nofar in season 3. I hope she comes back :ali

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2014, 01:21:12 PM »
I want Avivit. #Let'spray :(

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2014, 01:28:49 PM »
ANNA was evicted   :'(

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2014, 01:42:07 PM »
Returning Housemates....

Einav

Menahem

Nofar

Benny

Ortal G  ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:14:42 PM by Mike »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2014, 02:10:05 PM »

I am sorry for Anna too...But it is the game...

About the returning housemates i am very happy for Ortal Goshen!!!! ;D And she is a somehow new housemate... :) i mean she is from this season anyways...

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »

About the returning housemates i am very happy for Ortal Goshen!!!! ;D And she is a somehow new housemate... :) i mean she is from this season anyways...
Great job! you got all the returnees correct  ;)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »

Great job! you got all the returnees correct  ;)

Thank you, Mike! :)
Today i tried to upload on Youtube the best moments in house last seasons to all new-old nousemates but Youtube rejected Einav`s and Benny`s videos ::) But there is Nofar and Menahem:
Nofar
Nofar - best moments

Menahem
Menahem - best moments

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:42:46 PM by bbfan »

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
I'm so bummed for Anna.
I'm so happy for Ortal Goshen.
And I'm so laughing at Eliav!
Just last episode he said that he hopes one of the new housemate will be like Nofar Mor (cause he's totally in love with her). Well, the Big Brother took it too literally XD It was so funny seeing him so embarrassed!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2014, 02:44:58 PM »
I'm so bummed for Anna.
I'm so happy for Ortal Goshen.
And I'm so laughing at Eliav!
Just last episode he said that he hopes one of the new housemate will be like Nofar Mor (cause he's totally in love with her). Well, the Big Brother took it too literally XD It was so funny seeing him so embarrassed!

But i am not sure if Nofar will like so much Eliav... :)

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2014, 03:15:12 PM »
Even though I understood nothing, I feel like Nofar would be someone I would like  >:D

Menahem, not so much...