Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 33684 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2014, 09:39:50 AM »
Yes, now there is a World Championship in the Big Brother house! ;D
I can`t wait the next episode. And is very interesting if the housemates will nominate the "new" ones or they will continue the fight between them. This season, because the public already knows the new housemates they are not immune for one week like in previous seasons. Of course someone of them could be immune because of the weekly mission...Tonight for imunnity will play Martine and Eldad and Tzahi and Menahem.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:07:39 AM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2014, 07:55:13 AM »
http://www.firedrive.com/file/0A0AF710F5C2DF67

Resume of Episode 14 (aired on 28.06.2014)

The housemates look from inside the party in the backyard. Party where many of the housemates from previous seasons and other people have fun. The current housemates see some of the evicted ones from their season, like Doron and Karin. They see also Ortal G. and they are excited. Eldad is sad because he wanted to say “Hi” to Karin but he couldn’t. Later he cry because is sad and happy in the same time. Martin comforts him and said that Karin is waiting him outside. Almost in the same time happened something strange between the drunken Tzahi and Linor. Tzahi wants from Linor kiss and says how beautiful is she. Micky, Martine and Achi wonder if this will end in the bed…After the night Tzahi is terrified of his deeds. The other housemates make fun with him. Later Linor talks with Martine and Eldad and she says that Tzahi is a bad actor and everything which he do is for the camera.
Linor say to Eliav in the pool that he must do something about the “things” with Danit. Eliav answered that probably Danit knows that nothing would happen between them. In the end of the day BB says the names of nominated. Everybody of them wonder if he leaves at Saturday. The next day, again around the pool, Achi and Anna have problems with their communication again. Anna is upset to hear that Achi would love to see in the house some girl which could make his heartbeat faster. She says to Danit “finito la comedia”…but later she and Achi are friends again. In the BB room Achi said that he wants to see how Linor leaves, because her laugh is “fake”. Tal is tired to hear the voices of Linor and Eldad but she can`t say who wants to see outside. Danit and Anna wants to see Eldad evicted. Eldad says that he wants Anna to go home. And it happens… Anna was evicted. Soon after it the new-old housemates enter one by one in the house. First Einav, after her Menahem, Nofar and Benny. The housemates wonder if it’s some secret mission or it is real. They weren’t so happy to see the “old” housemates. But when Ortal G, entered again everything changed and they were happy.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2014, 08:19:15 AM »
Immune this week:

Einav - Argentina
Martine - France
Linor - Belgium
Tzahi - Germany
Nofar - Netherlands
Eliav - Brazil
Danit - Costa Rica
Ortal G. - Colombia
Because "their" countries are on Quarter-finals. :)

And for the first time Micky could go home....

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2014, 07:34:27 PM »
EINAV BEBÍSIMA.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »
Eliav to win :D

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2014, 10:15:30 PM »
So to clarify, all the non immune housemates are nominated this week.....

ACHI, BENNY, ELDAD, MENAHEM, MYAKIAGI and TAL face eviction.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2014, 02:53:05 PM »
This twist was about luck. And I'm happy Ortal is back. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2014, 03:53:56 PM »
Resume of Episode 15 (aired on 02.07.2014)

The episode begins with the day before Ana`s eviction.Danit and Eliav are in BB room. Danit wants from Eliav to say that he wants she to stay in the house. He said that he will miss her.
Ana is evicted. Her friends in house are sad. The new housemates comes. When the current housemates see on the tv how Einav comes they believe that it is mission. When Menahem enter, Eldad is angry. When Nofar enter Eliav is secretly happy. And Linor is excited to see Benny. Ortal G. makes everybody happy.
In BB room Eldad talks to BB and he is angry because the new housemates are actually old ones. He asked “The rating is down? There are no other people in Israel anymore? We waited new ones.” Marine is next to him but she says “For me it’s not a problem because I don’t know any of the new housemates.”
Eliav wants from Nofar to swear that this is not a mission. She did it.
In BB room Menahem and Benny talk with BB. Benny says that he feels “like home.” Menahem sorry that Ana is not here because “she was the most beautiful girl here.” Benny disagrees and says that this girl is Linor. Menahem answered that “yes, now when there is not Ana, Linor is.”
Ortal G. can’t believe that she is again in the house but she is very very happy.
Benny begins to flirt with Linor. Achi says to Benny that Linor has waited for a man here.
In BB room Nofar and Einav talks. Einav is not happy how the housemates look her. Nofar don’t care about it. Einav don’t like Eldad and Martine.
The new day comes with the Mondial. In the bathroom Einav is disgusted to see that there is dirty. She wonders how nobody cleans there. Menahem and Micky are talking about music. Martine says that Menahem always wants to be right. Later they, Martine and Menahem, have scandal several times. First because Menahem said that Martine talks behind people’s back, second because Martine says that Menahem don`t clean the cups right, third time because Menahem quotes Tanah (hebrew bible). Later Martine says that she don’t want to talk with him to the end of the show.
The housemates choose their countries on Mondial.
Einav asks Tzahi for the groups in the house. He says that Martine, Micky, Linor and Eldad are group. Tzahi says that he also is good friend with Martine.And with Micky he don’t have a problem. But actually he, Danit, Eliav and Ahi are group. And “plus-minus Tal.”
Eliav asks Nofar if she has somebody outside. She said “no”. Eliav said that he didn’t do nothing with Danit.
Linor says to Menahem bad things about Ortal Ben Dayan. Tal hears it and is ready to “fight” with her for those words. She asks Linor “who is she.” And says that Linor is interested only of material things.
Danit talks with Eliav and says to him that he can do everything with Nofar, but not in front of her eyes. Eliav ask her in what movie she lives and that she imagined some things about him and Nofar. He says that he don’t want Danit to feel sad.
In BB room Danit is broken and she wants to leave the house. She said that is hard enough without Ana and now with the things around Eliav. BB wants Danit to think for a day if she really wants to leave.
Nofar feels bad for Danit but she don’t know what to do. She said that she knows Eliav for a day and it’s not good somebody to thinks that already she and he have a romans.
In the backyard Benny wants to catch a butterfly for Linor. Menahem says that Benny is divorced with three children and Linor deserves something better.
Danit and Linor talks in bed and Linor says that she is always here for her.
BB says in the saloon part of the immune housemates. But he says that the non immune could help for the weekly budget with their own missions. Micky has mission “Piñata.“ Tal have a Greek mission.
Danit choose to not leave the house.
Menahem and Linor begins to scream to each other because the “arabic problem”.Menahem says that if the arabs don’t have house in Gasa they will be in whole Israel. He believed that is good to be there, in Gasa. Eldad is not in silence. Menahem calls him neo-Nazi. Eldad says that he "don’t want to kill arabs, they want to kill israelis."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:12:14 PM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2014, 05:16:37 AM »
Thank you for the recaps. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2014, 01:14:39 PM »

I am glad that somebody reads them. ;D ;D ;D
Sorry if i make mistakes with english sometimes... :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2014, 01:47:42 PM »

You don't need to be sorry. No one is perfect, I also do mistakes with English. :) Well, who do you bet that will be evicted?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2014, 01:51:36 PM »

You don't need to be sorry. No one is perfect, I also do mistakes with English. :) Well, who do you bet that will be evicted?

I think that Benny...But Tal and Menahem are in danger too.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2014, 02:06:51 PM »

It's a vote to save, isn't it? If it is, Benny anf Menahem might be safe, as they're All-Stars, so they already have more fans than the others.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2014, 02:13:48 PM »

It's a vote to save, isn't it? If it is, Benny anf Menahem might be safe, as they're All-Stars, so they already have more fans than the others.

Yes, it`s a vote to save. But they are "old" stars and probably the people will want something different! (like me) :)
But i always check the polls in some israeli websites. And they are 85-90 % the truth. Now the polls shows that Benny, Menahem and Tal are not so "good" for the people. And Benny has only 7 % to stay in the most websites...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2014, 02:59:46 PM »

Yes, it`s a vote to save. But they are "old" stars and probably the people will want something different! (like me) :)
But i always check the polls in some israeli websites. And they are 85-90 % the truth. Now the polls shows that Benny, Menahem and Tal are not so "good" for the people. And Benny has only 7 % to stay in the most websites...
Thank you. :) Israel prefering new housemates than All-Stars. <333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2014, 05:04:38 PM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2014, 09:59:20 AM »
Resume of Episode 16 (aired on 05.07.2014)

At night on day 48 Nofar and Danit are in backyard and talk about the situation with Eliav. Nofar says to Danit that she don’t think that Danit feel bad only because of her. And it`s because many other things. Danit says "of course”. Nofar says to Danit that Eliav don’t do nothing and that she don’t feels good that Danit thinks like that. In the same time Eliav talk with BB in the BB room about Danit and Nofar. He said that he feels bad that Danit feels bad. He also said that they were very close friends before, they did everything together but everything changed when Nofar came.
In the “nest”, Nofar asked Danit if she is in love with Eliav. Danit denies...Nofar asks her “ if in BB enter other girl and she is close to Eliav?” Danit says that she would react the same way. Then Nofar says “Then you are in love with him”.
Day 49. Menahem has an idea to catch the flies in the house with hands and to moves    them outside. Everybody agrees.
BB says the other part of nominated and the immuned. Eldad gets nigerian mission to help the budget like Tal and Micky in the previous episode. Menahem gets algerian mission. He must cook two types of “kus kus”. After it the housemates eat them. Einav don’t wants to eat because there are meat and milk in the cooking.(it’s forbidden for the believing jews.) She beging to scream at Menahem.
In the saloon BB says to housemates that now is the time for them to know if they will have the full weekly budget or not. In the saloon there is a sphere with balls – red and green. If from the sphere exit green ball, they will have the fill budget. But the ball was red…
Later again in the saloon Nofar and Eliav are laying on the sofa and talks. Next to them are Danit and Achi. Danit says to Achi “I hate him. I swear”. She goes at the bedroom and begins to cry. Many of the housemates comforts her. Ortal G. give advise “ Say to yourself – that’s it. It is over.”  And they even made her smile at the end.
Day 50 begins with Micky. He wonder where is Menahem to catch the fly around him. Menahem comes and solves the problem.
Nofar asks Eliav why he don’t talk with Danit. He answered that whatever he said it will hurts her. He said that he feels at distance even from his other friends at house because they are always around Danit and comforts her.
Nofar and Eliav make a “new” Menahem. They shaves him and he got new haircut.
Eldad and Eliav begins to scream to each other because of the budget.
Menahem comforts Danit.
In BB room Einav says that in her season there was action. But now she don’t have someone for a scandal.
BB again says other part of the names for nominations. Benny says that he don`t afraid of eviction. Menahem tells the same.
Day 51. Benny talks with the housemates about the political party which created with his brother in USA. Menahem begins contra. Soon Einav and Tal begins scandal.
In BB room Einav talks about Tal. She says “She disgust me. She wants to change the world with her ideas. Only she is right…She thinks that I am not a good mother also. She thinks that we are different and less good from her.”
Achi gets his personal mission. He have to do some things for a minutes chosen from BB and to be like “clock from Switzerland”.
Eldad want from Danit to come with him in the badroom and to read her some parts from Tannah (Hebrew bible). It`s not ok for Eliav because he wonders how Danit is ready to be friend with Eldad.
Benny gets his mission “American pie”.
Eliav comes in the bed of Danit and wants to talk with her finally. She says to him that he is “an actor number 1”. They begins to scream. Danit says to Eliav “You are garbage”. He answered “You were the girl who said that every relationship finished with cheating, right?”. Later Eliav share it with Nofar and other housemates.
Danit gets message from friends with helicopter above the house. She is happy.
Benny was evicted. He said that he is ready for third time.
The voice of BB returned to the saloon with the housemates with news about the next Saturday. Micky, Tal, Eldad, Menahem and Achi are still nominated. Tzahi – imunne. Ortal G. – nominated. Eliav – imunne. Martine – nominated. Linor – nominated. Einav – immune. Nofar – imunne. Danit – nominated. But BB says that they will make their own nominations too…
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:13:30 AM by bbfan »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2014, 10:14:19 AM »
Thanks for the recaps bbfan!!  ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2014, 10:25:06 AM »
Thanks for the recaps bbfan!!  ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-*
Yep bbfan, you were right. BENNY was evicted from the House.

http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season6-articles/Article-e2003397f970741006.htm?sCh=39fc338b3f305410&pId=703941564

Yes, Benny is out only after week...He was funny actually. But I am somehow surprised from Menahem and Nofar. Menahem seems more understanding than before...Nofar seems more quiet than before. But we will wait to see if it is right or not. Einav is the same ::)
Lately i read interesting rumors about Eliav and Nofar. Some people says that they know each other before the show... ???

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
Do you know the why because of this nominations? Or it was like last week, and only the teams that advanced to the semi-finals were immune?

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2014, 09:08:33 PM »
Thank goodness that Ortal G. is back! ;)

Happy for her ;)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2014, 09:15:58 PM »
thanks for the resume! my hebrew is just: ken lo & shalom haha

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #198 on: July 08, 2014, 09:36:40 AM »
Do you know the why because of this nominations? Or it was like last week, and only the teams that advanced to the semi-finals were immune?
Yes, everything is around FIFA World Cup. I just don`t understand still how they could do their own nominations but we will see.

I was the same in the beginning. :) Even now my hebrew is not perfect just like my english is not.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:44:14 AM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »
Yes, everything is around FIFA World Cup. I just don`t understand still how they could do their own nominations but we will see.

I was the same in the beginning. :) Even now my hebrew is not perfect just like my english is not.
ok, thanks. Maybe they'll vote to save someone from nomination.