Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 36134 times)

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2014, 09:26:31 PM »
ELIAV, TAL, ACHI, MENAHEM and LINOR are nominated for eviction.
I hope Menahem leaves he's such a mean person, didn't change at all. The worst part he doesn't even notice it.

And I think we are the first Big Brother house in the world to be under missile attack during a season.
lol

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2014, 10:42:01 PM »
Yes, I am really curious about how they treated that on the show... Did they told you there were missiles being fired towards Tel Aviv? (the house is there, right?).

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2014, 11:08:09 PM »
Yes, I am really curious about how they treated that on the show... Did they told you there were missiles being fired towards Tel Aviv? (the house is there, right?).
The house is actually near Jerusalem.
After the missiles reached Jerusalem and the housemates needed to go to a safe room after hearing the siren, the Big Brother had updated them about the current... situation.
He just told them that things are going worse between Gaza and Israel and that the production is in constant contact with the housemates' families. And they'll obviously update them more if needed.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »
Week 8 Nominations

Achi- Linor and Menahem
Danit- Menahem and Eldad
Einav- Martine and Myakiagi
Eldad- Menahem and Achi
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Tal and Achi
Martine- Danit and Achi
Menahem- Eldad and Ortal G
Myakiagi- Tal and Menahem
Nofar- Ortal G and Linor
Ortal G- Menahem and Linor
Tal- Menahem and Linor
Tzachi- Eldad and Linor

Linor- 6
Menahem- 6
Eldad- 4
Achi- 3
Tal- 2 (Public Nomination)

Ortal G- 2
Danit- 1
Martine- 1
Myakiagi- 1
Einav- Immune
Eliav- Immune
Nofar- Immune
Tzachi- Immune

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #204 on: July 10, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »
Quote from: 2888remo
Quote from: Bipolar on Today at 03:42:01 PMYes, I am really curious about how they treated that on the show... Did they told you there were missiles being fired towards Tel Aviv? (the house is there, right?).The house is actually near Jerusalem.
After the missiles reached Jerusalem and the housemates needed to go to a safe room after hearing the siren, the Big Brother had updated them about the current... situation.
He just told them that things are going worse between Gaza and Israel and that the production is in constant contact with the housemates' families. And they'll obviously update them more if needed.

Oh, I see... :/

So they left the big brother house to go to that room?

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #205 on: July 10, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
no, the just went to the task room when the sirens started to sound.
I want Menahem to go this week , i´ll wait for the resume of BBfan to understand what happened between Eliav and Nofar ...
regards guys!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #206 on: July 10, 2014, 09:37:29 AM »
no, the just went to the task room when the sirens started to sound.
I want Menahem to go this week , i´ll wait for the resume of BBfan to understand what happened between Eliav and Nofar ...
regards guys!

I`ll do the resume as soon as i can. The problem is that I can`t view the episodes in "Mako" anymore. From third season till now i get a message "The video is unavailable in your country". So i always download the episode to watch it. So now i just have to wait somebody to upload it today. It will happens for sure just i don`t know when... :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #207 on: July 10, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »
Yeah, I've heard about the tensions again, and it seems it ruined a marriage. :o I hope all housemates will be safe.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #208 on: July 10, 2014, 04:44:07 PM »
Resume of Episode 17 (aired on 09.07.2014)

The episode begins with the hosts of the show which shows us what will see in this episode. The hosts connect with the housemates in the saloon and talk about the nominations. The hosts remind them that the public didn’t make her choice yet, and they will talk with them again later.
Day 53. Tzahi and Eliav have a talk on the sofa in the saloon. Tzahi asks Eliav for what he thinks about. Eliav says “I think about this situation. She (Danit) “opened her mouth. And what a mouth.” In the same time Nofar and Martin talks about Eliav. Martine says to Nofar He don`t exit good from this. He opened his heart and later it seems that she (Danit) don`t exist at all.” Nofar answered “ But he is open to her. She don`t talks with him.” Nofar says to Marine that she have to believe her that she is “not there” (between Eliav and Danit). Marine says “But it hurts her to see how he touch your hair. But it will make her stronger. You are not guilty at all”. Martine also says “ But you have to take care of it. He could do the same to you. Don`t say “no”.”
Benny is evicted the same night. While he is leaving he said “Don’t forget, Benny Goldstein was here”. Linor is upset and begins to cry. “He wanted so much to be here” she said to Nofar and Einav. The voice of BB says who is still nominated. BB says that the last match is between Costa Rica and Netherlands (Danit and Nofar). Benny screams from somewhere “Linor, I love you”. Everybody is smiling. Eldad tells to Nofar “There is no way Costa Rica to win”. Linor and Micky are still on the sofa in the saloon. Linor is sad about Benny and she cry again. “This house is full of double faces. He was really nice. And it’s not because he was here for me.”
Late at night Eliav and Danit are in the backyard. She asked him for what he thinks. He said that he don’t thinks for nothing but he stays near her because only of respect and he also said that she don’t have a respect to him. She says “Everybody outside knows what I think about you.” He reminds her about her “friendship” with Eldad. She says that he (Eliav) wasn’t here for her when she needed. She screams “ I was whole day in the bed but you didn’t come”. Eliav answered that it hurts him to see her in the bed. And that it hurts him also she to be close with someone in house who is much less close to him (Eldad). Danit asks him why he does some things with Nofar in a front of her eyes. He said “Why you don’t say nothing when I touch the hand of Ortal?” Danit says”You said that Nofar is your type.” In the same time on the sofa in the saloon Einav and Nofar talks about Eliav. Einav asks Nofar “You are little in love with him, right? Don’t lie me”. Nofar says “Listen, Eliav is a nice boy, he smells good. He is so many things. There is something between us…” Einav says “I see it”.
Eliav tells to Danit that she screams to him. She said “I am sorry”. He said “I want to sleep. Stop with this.” Danit answered “You have so big ego”. Inside Einav and Nofar wonders why Danit and Eliav screams. Eliav says to Danit that if she is evicted from the house he will leaves the house too. She don’t believes him. He said “Ask BB what I said to him”. He also said “I didn’t do nothing secret with Nofar”.
In the same time Nofar says to Einav ”I don`t know what will happens. Till now nothing happened because it’s not nice to me.” Einav gives advice to wait few days. “She (Danit) is 20 years old. Those girls are here and there.”, she said to Nofar. In the end of the talk between Eliav and Danit he said “If something happens I will tell you, ok”.
Day 54. In the morning Einav and Nofar wonders why Danit goes to Eliav`s bed. Danit wants everybody to knows that she didn’t sleep there with him. In the closet Eliav is afraid that Nofar will thinks that he slept with Danit and tries to explain it to her. On breakfast the story of the “triangle” is a main theme again. Einav said to Eliav that “this is bad”. She asks him why he is so close with Danit. “Why you play with two girls? He said “I really go crazy here”.
BB says the results from the latest matches. Danit gets her personal “costa rica” mission. The other housemates tries too the funny mission.
After it, Danit tells to Eliav “I don`t have a power for it. My staying here is around you, I am piss off it.”
Nofar and Micky can`t be on a same mind for “kitchen things.” Micky don`t want everybody to give him advice what to do in the kitchen.
In BB room Achi said to BB that he wants a prayer for his father`s death. BB agrees.
Day 55. Danit enters again in Eliav`s bed and tells him “ It will not happen again, never. You are disgusting person”. She want to know again if something happened between him and Nofar.
Ortal G. gets her personal “Colombian” mission. She have to dance salsa.
In BB room Eliav again talks about the two girls. BB asked him “If non of them wasn`t here it will be easy for you?” Eliav answered “I don`t want to lie. Of course that I want them to be here”.
Martine gets her French mission. In the bedroom the housemates wonder if there is a chance to enter more new housemates. Soon Einav begins to talk about the other housemates and how they are afraid to tell what they think. And of course happened scandal with her and Tal. Menahem “enter” between them. Soon Eldad and Menahem return to the old scandal about arabs and how Menahem thinks that Eldad is fascist.
Housemates hear the siren for attention. BB wants from them to go in “the room for missions”.Einav is worried about her children. Soon BB returns the housemates in the saloon and tells them to not worry. In the bedroom the housemates talk about what is the feeling of being bombed. Tal said to Achi “It happened something big but we don`t know it.”
After the dance of Ortal G. happened something like party in the house. But Achi is very sad about his dead father.
In the closet Nofar and Eliav talk about clothes. Soon they begin to kiss each other. The same night Danit is again in Eliav`s bed. And again the same old things…
Day 56. Again the budget depends of the sphere. This time the ball is green.
The housemates enter again in the room for missions because of the siren. They wonder what happens. BB tells them about the situation and that their relatives are ok. Tal begins to cry. Eldad comforts her. She is worried about the family. She feels guilty that she is here. Einav is in BB room and asks again for her family.
The housemates make their nominations. Achi gets present from BB – prayer for the soul of his dead father.
The housemates hears the names of the final nominated this week.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #209 on: July 10, 2014, 08:51:24 PM »
For the curious people, there is a picture of BB house season 6. The house is near Jerusalem. The house look like that from above when someone fly with helicopter to send message to some housemate. It happens almost every season... :)
How small it seems, wow...

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #210 on: July 10, 2014, 11:31:16 PM »
Resume of Episode 17 (aired on 09.07.2014)

The episode begins with the hosts of the show which shows us what will see in this episode. The hosts connect with the housemates in the saloon and talk about the nominations. The hosts remind them that the public didn’t make her choice yet, and they will talk with them again later.
Day 53. Tzahi and Eliav have a talk on the sofa in the saloon. Tzahi asks Eliav for what he thinks about. Eliav says “I think about this situation. She (Danit) “opened her mouth. And what a mouth.” In the same time Nofar and Martin talks about Eliav. Martine says to Nofar He don`t exit good from this. He opened his heart and later it seems that she (Danit) don`t exist at all.” Nofar answered “ But he is open to her. She don`t talks with him.” Nofar says to Marine that she have to believe her that she is “not there” (between Eliav and Danit). Marine says “But it hurts her to see how he touch your hair. But it will make her stronger. You are not guilty at all”. Martine also says “ But you have to take care of it. He could do the same to you. Don`t say “no”.”
Benny is evicted the same night. While he is leaving he said “Don’t forget, Benny Goldstein was here”. Linor is upset and begins to cry. “He wanted so much to be here” she said to Nofar and Einav. The voice of BB says who is still nominated. BB says that the last match is between Costa Rica and Netherlands (Danit and Nofar). Benny screams from somewhere “Linor, I love you”. Everybody is smiling. Eldad tells to Nofar “There is no way Costa Rica to win”. Linor and Micky are still on the sofa in the saloon. Linor is sad about Benny and she cry again. “This house is full of double faces. He was really nice. And it’s not because he was here for me.”
Late at night Eliav and Danit are in the backyard. She asked him for what he thinks. He said that he don’t thinks for nothing but he stays near her because only of respect and he also said that she don’t have a respect to him. She says “Everybody outside knows what I think about you.” He reminds her about her “friendship” with Eldad. She says that he (Eliav) wasn’t here for her when she needed. She screams “ I was whole day in the bed but you didn’t come”. Eliav answered that it hurts him to see her in the bed. And that it hurts him also she to be close with someone in house who is much less close to him (Eldad). Danit asks him why he does some things with Nofar in a front of her eyes. He said “Why you don’t say nothing when I touch the hand of Ortal?” Danit says”You said that Nofar is your type.” In the same time on the sofa in the saloon Einav and Nofar talks about Eliav. Einav asks Nofar “You are little in love with him, right? Don’t lie me”. Nofar says “Listen, Eliav is a nice boy, he smells good. He is so many things. There is something between us…” Einav says “I see it”.
Eliav tells to Danit that she screams to him. She said “I am sorry”. He said “I want to sleep. Stop with this.” Danit answered “You have so big ego”. Inside Einav and Nofar wonders why Danit and Eliav screams. Eliav says to Danit that if she is evicted from the house he will leaves the house too. She don’t believes him. He said “Ask BB what I said to him”. He also said “I didn’t do nothing secret with Nofar”.
In the same time Nofar says to Einav ”I don`t know what will happens. Till now nothing happened because it’s not nice to me.” Einav gives advice to wait few days. “She (Danit) is 20 years old. Those girls are here and there.”, she said to Nofar. In the end of the talk between Eliav and Danit he said “If something happens I will tell you, ok”.
Day 54. In the morning Einav and Nofar wonders why Danit goes to Eliav`s bed. Danit wants everybody to knows that she didn’t sleep there with him. In the closet Eliav is afraid that Nofar will thinks that he slept with Danit and tries to explain it to her. On breakfast the story of the “triangle” is a main theme again. Einav said to Eliav that “this is bad”. She asks him why he is so close with Danit. “Why you play with two girls? He said “I really go crazy here”.
BB says the results from the latest matches. Danit gets her personal “costa rica” mission. The other housemates tries too the funny mission.
After it, Danit tells to Eliav “I don`t have a power for it. My staying here is around you, I am piss off it.”
Nofar and Micky can`t be on a same mind for “kitchen things.” Micky don`t want everybody to give him advice what to do in the kitchen.
In BB room Achi said to BB that he wants a prayer for his father`s death. BB agrees.
Day 55. Danit enters again in Eliav`s bed and tells him “ It will not happen again, never. You are disgusting person”. She want to know again if something happened between him and Nofar.
Ortal G. gets her personal “Colombian” mission. She have to dance salsa.
In BB room Eliav again talks about the two girls. BB asked him “If non of them wasn`t here it will be easy for you?” Eliav answered “I don`t want to lie. Of course that I want them to be here”.
Martine gets her French mission. In the bedroom the housemates wonder if there is a chance to enter more new housemates. Soon Einav begins to talk about the other housemates and how they are afraid to tell what they think. And of course happened scandal with her and Tal. Menahem “enter” between them. Soon Eldad and Menahem return to the old scandal about arabs and how Menahem thinks that Eldad is fascist.
Housemates hear the siren for attention. BB wants from them to go in “the room for missions”.Einav is worried about her children. Soon BB returns the housemates in the saloon and tells them to not worry. In the bedroom the housemates talk about what is the feeling of being bombed. Tal said to Achi “It happened something big but we don`t know it.”
After the dance of Ortal G. happened something like party in the house. But Achi is very sad about his dead father.
In the closet Nofar and Eliav talk about clothes. Soon they begin to kiss each other. The same night Danit is again in Eliav`s bed. And again the same old things…
Day 56. Again the budget depends of the sphere. This time the ball is green.
The housemates enter again in the room for missions because of the siren. They wonder what happens. BB tells them about the situation and that their relatives are ok. Tal begins to cry. Eldad comforts her. She is worried about the family. She feels guilty that she is here. Einav is in BB room and asks again for her family.
The housemates make their nominations. Achi gets present from BB – prayer for the soul of his dead father.
The housemates hears the names of the final nominated this week.

thank youuu so much BBfan your resumes are awsome!
i want to ask u if u know ... is Nofar married or in a relation outside the house?  I think Eliav is playing dirty with Danit.
who do u want to go on saturday?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2014, 07:41:25 AM »
thank youuu so much BBfan your resumes are awsome!
i want to ask u if u know ... is Nofar married or in a relation outside the house?  I think Eliav is playing dirty with Danit.
who do u want to go on saturday?

Thank you that you like so much my resumes! ;D
Somebody in the house this season asked Nofar if she had boyfriend and she said “No”. I was really surprised because I was almost sure that she is already married for her boyfriend Or Ohana. They meet after the season 3 of BB. But now I checked some information on the Internet and I found that they broke up several months ago just before the marriage. The reason is unknown. Now she is “free”…

I always check the polls in some websites before the eviction on Saturday. This time the polls shows that Achi, Tal, and Menahem are in serious danger. The question of the poll always is “Who do you want to stay in the house?” Menahem – 13 %, Tal – 14 %, Achi – 15 %, Linor – 25 %, Eldad -33 %. I check it every season and it’s almost 90 % sure every time that the person with less scores will leave the house. Of course every time there is possibility something to change. But no way to be Eldad or Linor. Someone from the other will be and very big possibility this one to be Menahem…And actually i want Menahem to go home. He is already boring somehow...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:44:45 AM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2014, 09:44:56 AM »
Thanks bbfan! ;D ;D I'm hoping Menahem is evicted.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2014, 03:39:18 PM »
I have caught up the last 2 weeks of news and I have to say keep Menahem, because in this week he is changed a bit and he just had one fight or two. This time it's time for Achi to go , so boring after Anna's eviction. 

Tal will gho for sure, cause they evict one man and one girl. Plus ehe has been too nervous

When the fuck Tzachi will be up ? He is creating drama, trying to make people against Eldad and Linor. He needs to go, but I think he is a new Mauro Marin 2.0 so I think he will be loved.

Linor better stay tonight, I want to see her against Nuphar , an other terrifying bitch.

My ranking

1- Eldad
2- Tal
3-Ortal
4-Linor
5- Martin
6- Achi
7-Menahem
8 -Danit
9- Einav
10- Mickey 
11- Eliav
12-Nofar
13-Tzachi

Tbh I think this season should be suspended cause the housemates should have guaranteed her safety. 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2014, 08:24:45 PM »
No eviction tonight... :-\ The "lines" for vote are open to Wednesday. I guess then will be the eviction...Probably tonight is too dangerous to be outside... :'(

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2014, 11:00:22 PM »
Scary stuff.  Guess the BB house is as safe as anywhere at the moment - indeed the isolated nature of the show probably make it feel like a very safe place to be.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2014, 11:10:56 PM »
No eviction tonight... :-\ The "lines" for vote are open to Wednesday. I guess then will be the eviction...Probably tonight is too dangerous to be outside... :'(

i think the season is gonna be canceled , so sad all this situation

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2014, 06:55:55 AM »
has someone problems to watch yesterdays episode on mako website ? its no working to me, I´m desperate lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:03:29 AM by DenisColo »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2014, 11:32:20 AM »
Resume of Episode 18 (aired on 12.07.2014)

The episode begins and Erez (the host) shows that the public is not there like usually. But Assi (the other host) is in the room where the evicted ones come when they are evicted. The families of the nominated are there and wait. But the host tells us that tonight no one will be evicted and the lines for vote are open to Wednesday, when will be the eviction.
Day 56. Achi, Martine and Ortal G. are in the kitchen. While Achi make his kitchen work he talk. “How many bombing attacks I’ve heard in my life…”. Martine says “It was my first.” “I lived in a town (Kiriat Shmona), where 2 times in a month, every year you have attack” says Achi.
Nofar and Einav are in a closet and they talk about the missing teens, which were found dead but the housemates don’t know that fact. Nofar says “They didn’t return to home…Never…They killed them…”. “Do you think…?” asks Einav. “Of course” says Nofar. Nofar still don’t believe that the teens could be still alive.
Back in the kitchen Danit asks Eliav is it true that he don’t lives in Kiriat Shmona from 10 years. Achi says that the last 10 years in the town were silent. Eliav agrees. Achi and Eliav remind to themselfs what is to live there. In the saloon Martine says that everybody needs a warm clothes under the bed. Eliav says that the country is less interested of the show in the moment but the housemates stay in this house. Tal says that they are here for bullshit but Martine thinks that is good to have a show for a balance.
In the backyard Eldad talks to Nofar, Danit and Einav how good is to hear Israeli music. They agree. Eliav and Micky comes to them. Micky said to Eliav that the Israeli army probably seeks for something or somebody special. “I told to Linor: Who watch you, there is a war outside.” says Micky. Later in BB room Micky is worried that the housemates don`t have information. He said to BB his visions (Micky have some paranormal power). He said that he saw some boy, or something like that. That the people search something. He see the word “kidnapping” also. But he hopes it`s not true.
The host talks with the housemates. They told them for the eviction on Wednesday and wish them good night.
In BB room Eldad tells to BB that he wants to pray for the Israeli soldiers.
Day 57. Achi prays. “Dad, I hope you take care of me. I think everyday about you.”
Later in the bathroom Nofar says to Eliav “I think that you have to tell what you really think to Danit. It`s not right that I have to tell you this.”. “She is not ready to accept it” answered Eliav. “She told you this?” asked Nofar. Eliav  says that Danit told him that she is not ready and that she beg him to think again and that she said to him that she loves him. Nofar says “What a girl. I understand. She has feelings. What you told her?” Eliav answered “What I could say. That I will do nothing to hurt her.” Nofar says that she feels bad from it and that she also don’t want to hurt herself too. “I don`t want to hurt myself” she said. “We don’t have a choice. Everything is for not hurting me, her or you” said Eliav.
In the saloon Tzahi begins to pray for the soldiers. In BB room Einav says to BB that she thinks to leave the house because she is worried of the situation. She said “I want to talk with someone from the family. If no then I will go home”. BB said that she will talk with family member.
Tzahi goes to backyard with some fruit in hand (I didn’t see what fruit exactly). Einav says that Tzahi took it from her. She is little angry. Later Martine says to Ortal G “You see it? He got the fruit from Einav and tells he didn’t.”. Ortal G. says that she saw how he do other things but he say he didn’t. Martine can`t understand why he do this.
Menahem comforts Einav and tells her that her family is ok. Nofar comes and do the same.
In the backyard Eldad says that Tzahi don’t have a problem to steal from the refrigerator. In the kitchen the problem comes to scandal between Tzahi and Eldad. Tzahi disagrees that he steals. After it Eldad continues to talk bad about Tzahi to some other housemates. Again about the stealing. Tzahi talk behind Eldad`s back too.
Housemates got food.Eldad and Tzahi returned to the problem…Menahem told to Eldad that both Tzahi and Eldad said hard things. Later Eldad says to Einav “I don’t have a power for this house anymore”. Einav says that when he exit the house he will wonder how he could be like that. She also said for Tzahi “There is no such an actor like him. Whole house knows it”.
Later Einav talks on a phone with her husband, her dad Yossi Bublil and her doughter.
BB says the names of the nominated. Martine don’t believes that for the first time she is not nominated.
Day 58. Nofar says to Menahem that she “write songs” in her head without music.
At a table Nofar and Linor begins to talk to each other loud because Nofar smiles when Linor said that she don`t want half from the food. After it the housemates hears again the siren.
Day 59. Danit saw Nofar and Eliav in the pool. After it she lay in bed and says to the camera “My story here is over.” Late at night she enter the BB room and tells to BB that she is mad on him for Nofar`s entering. “Everything happened because her entering” she said. BB asks “He is still your friend, right?” “Yes, but it’s not the same” says Danit. “What could help you?” asks BB. “When she goes home” Danit says. “She was already here. She knows what is to be loved. I am 22 years old girl with no experience in life. I think that I have to walk from here” said Danit.
Einav wants to tell something from the outside world to Tzahi but she couldn’t say it because it`s forbidden. Eldad and Tzahi returns to their problem…
Day 60. Eliav goes to Danit in her bed. She asks him “Will you miss me if I go”? He ask her if she really wants to go. In the same time Nofar tells to Tal how Danit can`t  look at her. Eliav says to Danit that when she cries at bed Nofar is angry outside. Danit ask him if she could enter his bed, he said “no”. Danit says “She wants you. I love you. What is so hard to understand?”. Outside Nofar says that she don’t do things to hurt Danit. Danit tells to Eliav that she wants to leave the house.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:16:48 PM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2014, 03:05:15 PM »

I don`t think that the season will cancel...I am optimistic. :)

Scary stuff.  Guess the BB house is as safe as anywhere at the moment - indeed the isolated nature of the show probably make it feel like a very safe place to be.

It could be... :)
has someone problems to watch yesterdays episode on mako website ? its no working to me, I´m desperate lol

I always have problems watching episodes on mako. :) If you still have problem you can watch it here.
http://www.novamov.com/video/c3c3a2127cbf2

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2014, 05:39:07 PM »

There's no way the season is gonna be cancelled (Unless things get really really worse, and I don't believe it will).

The eviction was delayed not because of the danger. It was delayed because the news program, that is aired before the Big Brother program, got unexpectedly longer by almost 30 minutes because of the current situation. So the show's time got cut and they decided to only show the clips of the recent days and delay the eviction. (They even cancelled a commercial break just so they have time to show all the clips! :0).

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2014, 06:29:56 PM »

I don`t think that the season will cancel...I am optimistic. :)

It could be... :)

I always have problems watching episodes on mako. :) If you still have problem you can watch it here.
http://www.novamov.com/video/c3c3a2127cbf2

thank you BBfan you´re always so helpful. !!
what about the new  task and Menahem dressed as a grandma haha

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2014, 02:58:26 PM »
I'm really happy that they're safe there in the house. Is the situation os Israel-Gaza better now?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:33 AM »
There's no way the season is gonna be cancelled (Unless things get really really worse, and I don't believe it will).

The eviction was delayed not because of the danger. It was delayed because the news program, that is aired before the Big Brother program, got unexpectedly longer by almost 30 minutes because of the current situation. So the show's time got cut and they decided to only show the clips of the recent days and delay the eviction. (They even cancelled a commercial break just so they have time to show all the clips! :0).

Thank you, 2888remo. I hear that in the beggining of the episode Erez said something about the news but i wasn`t sure if it is the reason. Now i am sure. :)
thank you BBfan you´re always so helpful. !!
what about the new  task and Menahem dressed as a grandma haha

;)I think that they have some "fairytale" task this week. It will be funny to watch the next episode.
I'm really happy that they're safe there in the house. Is the situation os Israel-Gaza better now?

2888remo could say better than anyone here because he lives there. :) Only he could say the truth, we only guess... :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2014, 11:56:33 AM »
Ah ok, thanks. I've not heard nothing in these days in the news, so I think that's better now.