Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 36121 times)

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2014, 09:26:13 PM »
Update on the eviction: Apparently they decided to not have the exception of having the eviction today (wednesday), so the last eviction was just cancelled instead of delayed. And the eviction on Saturday will still be with the same nominees from last week.

I still really hope that Menahem will be evicted. He can't stop proving us how rude he is. I really don't understand how come a person his age (which is technically "educated") find so much pleasure in being mean to others.
I really like the strong friendship Tal and Eldad have, after being enemies at the start of the season.
And I think I found my new favorite housemate: Martin. She's just the most realistic person there. And the funniest.

I'm really happy that they're safe there in the house. Is the situation os Israel-Gaza better now?
Things are a bit more calm, but not too much. It feels like we're closer to the end than the beginning of this mess, because there are talks about a truce lately. But we can't really know when it's going to end :/

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »
Update on the eviction: Apparently they decided to not have the exception of having the eviction today (wednesday), so the last eviction was just cancelled instead of delayed. And the eviction on Saturday will still be with the same nominees from last week.

I still really hope that Menahem will be evicted. He can't stop proving us how rude he is. I really don't understand how come a person his age (which is technically "educated") find so much pleasure in being mean to others.
I really like the strong friendship Tal and Eldad have, after being enemies at the start of the season.
And I think I found my new favorite housemate: Martin. She's just the most realistic person there. And the funniest.

I'm really happy that they're safe there in the house. Is the situation os Israel-Gaza better now?
Things are a bit more calm, but not too much. It feels like we're closer to the end than the beginning of this mess, because there are talks about a truce lately. But we can't really know when it's going to end :/

isnt be a double eviction? I want Menahem gone too, I loved Martin from the start and she deserves a place in the finale, at this point I think Eldad is going to win.

I really hope you find a solution very soon!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2014, 10:19:30 AM »
Resume of Episode 19 (aired on 16.07.2014)

The housemates hears that the eviction will be on Saturday.
The night of day 59. Micky snoring  and don`t leave the others to sleep.
Day 60. Martine says to Tal and Achi how funny was with Micky last night. In bedroom Menahem talks with Micky about his snoring. Micky is not happy to take advice from him. Nofar says to Menahem that he is “automat”. After it Nofar asks Martine “Everything’s ok?”. Ortal G. answered “Everything is alright”. Nofar says that she asked Martine not her. Oratl G. said that “very good that you talked to Martine”. And the problem begins…Nofar is mad because Ortal G. talk with her everytime when Nofar don`t ask her.
Tal and Eldad talk about the house. Tal says “Do you see how the house always change”?. “Yes, but some people don`t, for good or bad” says Eldad. “I want if I stay here, to see everybody nominated” said Tal.
Later in the pool Nofar and Eliav stay at distance when Danit is watching. Danit whispers to Eliav “You are not ashamed? Where is you heart?”. Eliav also whisper “Once again?”.Eliav wonders why he has to be ashamed. Nofar also whisper to Eliav “Come here. Once, twice, how much…it`s over”.
Late at night on last Saturday the housemates hears that there will be no eviction. Eldad says that the public is more interested of the news not from them.
In the bedroom Martine says to Tzahi that she knows who is she but Tzahi doesn’t know who is he. Tzahi said “snake” to Martine. After it Martine and Menahem begins to talk about the friendships in the house and how Martine was “silent like fish” (Menahem said) when Eldad called Tzahi thief. Martine said that Menahem is obsessed from Eldad and Eldad is obsessed from him. Menahem said that “Eldad wants to be liked from the women“. Martine begins to laugh.
Day 61. The housemates gets their new weekly mission. Danit says that Eliav don`t deserve to be prince. Menahem says “You would be great princess”.
The housemates are excited to see their new “kingdom”.
Cinderella (Danit) have to clean. Snow-white (Nofar) eats red apples. The dwarfs  of Snow-white have to walk on their knees. Japeto (Micky) has to make beds. The hunter (Martine) has to kill the wolf in “grandma’s skin” (Menahem).
Menahem talks to Linor and other housemates how the Red Riding hood reminds him about his dead daughter.
In BB room Eliav said to BB that it’s time for him to do what he wants when he wants with Nofar without to worry about Danit.
“The dwarfs“ are tired to walk after “Snow-white” but it seems that she doesn’t care. They want a break but she don’t want to give it to them. Martine and Linor wonders about her “strong voice”. Nofar doesn’t like red apples. The housemates hear again the siren and walk to task room.
The housemates watch on the plasma the talk between BB and Pinocchio (Tzahi). Tzahi have to give right answer (true or not true) for sentences from the housemates.
1. Tal to Achi – “Einav believes in God but make “fire” on Saturday. I am more religious than her.” Tzahi says it’s true.
2. Eldad to Karin says the reason to make a tattoo. Tzahi said it’s not true.
3. Menahem says to Eldad what is the mistake of the Israelis. Tzahi said it’s true.
4. Einav to Nofar “Eldad is not good for me. And Martine has such a face…”Tzahi said it’s true.
5. Einav to Martine “Eldad could be mayor but Menahem with this mouth…”Tzahi said it’s not true.
6. Eldad to Tal “ I want to have a scandal with Tzahi for something.” Tzahi said true.
7. Menahem says to Danit how looked from the outside her relationship with Eliav.                Tzahi said it’s not true.
8. Tzahi to Linor “Are you stupid? Only kiss will look good”. Tzahi don’t remember but he said true.
9. Linor to Martine “I don’t believe to nothing what he says (about Tzahi)”. Tzahi said it`s true.
10. Danit to Eliav “You don’t see what I see. She wants you (Nofar.) I love you and I don’t want to see this” Tzahi said it’s true.
BB said to Pinocchio that he answered right to 8 from 10 and now he could be real “boy”.
Danit talk with Achi and Martine about the last question to Tzahi. Martine said “Very correct sentence.”
Cinderella must stay in bed. BB said to her that it’s time to turn to princess. But after it to turn back in bed like Cinderella. After the party Danit hurry to leave her shoe.
Everybody have a dinner. Nofar said how much she likes the food. It is a problem to the vegan Tal and soon she yelling. Tal is angry to Einav too. And it’s another chance for scandal between Eldad and Menahem. In BB room Einav is mad on Tal and talk with BB for it. “Who is she to tell me that she hopes for me to die because I eat meat?” she said.
Nofar and Eliav kiss in his bed.
Day 62. Eldad tells to Martine that he feels that she is mad on him for something. Martine said “How I could be mad on someone who is fool”. Eldad leaves the room. Martine said to Micky that “she (Tal) makes everything and he goes after her.” Micky said “The problem is that she is crazy woman. He doesn’t understand”. Martine said “The same story with Danit too”.
Eliav have to find the real shoe of Danit. Menahem says to Martine and Ortal G. “What a pleasure to watch Tal and Eldad on the floor”.( when they walk on their knees). The dwarfs are not happy again that they have to walk after Nofar. She doesn’t care again. Tal said to others that she is over with Menahem. Later Eldad said to Nofar that something is wrong with her. She turns mad again…After it she eats “poisoned apple” and falls asleep. Eliav kiss her to wake up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:27:17 AM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2014, 10:41:11 AM »

Thank you for the information! :) I really hope soon the things to get better!
isnt be a double eviction? I want Menahem gone too, I loved Martin from the start and she deserves a place in the finale, at this point I think Eldad is going to win.

I really hope you find a solution very soon!

I think that probably next time they have to do double eviction.
And i think the same for Eldad. :)...I am almost sure 99 % that there will be not surprise and the winner will be Eldad. He just have to wait that day... :) I hate to know the winner but almost every time  the public shows it in the middle of the season and it`s not surprise in the end.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2014, 12:38:17 PM »
Thanks for the resumes! ;D I hope they don't postpon the eviction on Saturday, lol.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2014, 01:47:31 PM »
Thanks for the resumes! ;D I hope they don't postpon the eviction on Saturday, lol.

;)
I hope the same. :) The hosts said that "on Saturday will be the eviction. This time for sure". And if so, according the polls, Menahem is already with one leg in his own home...

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
A friend of mine who lives in Israel told me that now Danit is more popular due to Eliav and Nofar relationship. So similar to what happened in Italy with Rosa, Davide and Erinela . I hope she won't win cause she is so boring -.-. She is playing the victim card:mad

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2014, 05:17:49 PM »
A friend of mine who lives in Israel told me that now Danit is more popular due to Eliav and Nofar relationship. So similar to what happened in Italy with Rosa, Davide and Erinela . I hope she won't win cause she is so boring -.-. She is playing the victim card:mad
It's always like that: the victim gains popularity while the "bullies" start being unpopular.
For example, on SS4 Portugal FINAL week:

At the start of the week, Sofia was 1st to win the season and I think Érica was 2nd. Luís was 3rd.
At a game, Luís decided to tell that he and Joana (who were close friends) almost had sex, because he wanted to say the truth about all rumours and stuff. Joana got mad, and started attacking him. Érica joined also Joana. The result was that Luís lived isolated of the whole house. And what happened on the finale? Luís won, Érica was 4th and Joana was 5th (there were 5 finalists).

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2014, 05:35:46 PM »
It's always like that: the victim gains popularity while the "bullies" start being unpopular.
For example, on SS4 Portugal FINAL week:

At the start of the week, Sofia was 1st to win the season and I think Érica was 2nd. Luís was 3rd.
At a game, Luís decided to tell that he and Joana (who were close friends) almost had sex, because he wanted to say the truth about all rumours and stuff. Joana got mad, and started attacking him. Érica joined also Joana. The result was that Luís lived isolated of the whole house. And what happened on the finale? Luís won, Érica was 4th and Joana was 5th (there were 5 finalists).
Even in Italy. Mauro Marin gf 10 : he decided to save Alessia instead of Veronica ( his closest friend in the house) and then people were mad about that. Result ? He won with 80 % in the final
Sabrina gf 12: Attacked because she was not in the Ilenia's group, and she won with the same %.

But Rosa didn't win, so I hope she won't . #teamEldad

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2014, 09:01:57 PM »
MENAHEM was evicted tonight  >:D  ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »

bbfan was right! ;D ;D

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES! I've never been more happy about an eviction before.
This last episode made me understand Danit more than before, and hate Eliav more than before, cause he could've handled things better with her and Nofar.
I also found myself really liking Eldad from his conversation with Danit in the BB room, But then hating on him because I agreed with what Eliav said (yelled) about him.
Goddammit, why is this season so confusing? lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2014, 09:21:22 PM »

bbfan was right! ;D ;D

Not me actually! :) The poll was right again. ;D

This last episode made me understand Danit more than before, and hate Eliav more than before, cause he could've handled things better with her and Nofar.
I also found myself really liking Eldad from his conversation with Danit in the BB room, But then hating on him because I agreed with what Eliav said (yelled) about him.

I agree completely. :) This season is confusing. Actually my favourites change every time. And lately i like Eldad more than before but as i said every episode i find something different in someone. At final i love to enjoy the show. ;D

And what about the wedding? I read that Big Brother search for a couple which will marry in the house this week?...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2014, 09:51:49 PM »

bbfan was right! ;D ;D

Not me actually! :) The poll was right again. ;D

I agree completely. :) This season is confusing. Actually my favourites change every time. And lately i like Eldad more than before but as i said every episode i find something different in someone. At final i love to enjoy the show. ;D

And what about the wedding? I read that Big Brother search for a couple which will marry in the house this week?...

Really? :o :o As far as I know, the only real marriage on BB was on BB5 Denmark, between season winner Bjorn and his husband.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2014, 10:02:48 PM »
Really? :o :o As far as I know, the only real marriage on BB was on BB5 Denmark, between season winner Bjorn and his husband.

In Bulgaria on VIP Brother 2, Zdravko and Hristina married in the house. But they were both housemates. I don`t think that the couple which will marry in BB Israel will stay like a housemates. But we still don`t know yet. I know only that someone will marry in BB house this season (not housemates). :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
Resume of Episode 20 (aired on 19.07.2014)

Again there are no public outside the house but in the room for eviction the families of the nominated are there.
In the bedroom Micky and Danit talk about the season, how many time remain to the end, and Micky said that it is so pathetic for the housemates to stay here due the situation outside. But at final, he thinks that it’s good.
Day 62. Danit said to the others “In my live I’ve never been Cinderella”. Martine wonders why “the dwarfs” break the weekly mission. Eliav again talk behind Eldad`s back. After it Eliav try again to find the shoe of Danit. They entered in BB room and found that it’s the shoe. When Eliav understand that Danit will become a princess he said “She must continue to clean the house. It’s not enough.”
Pinocchio have to guess the right answer again in BB room.
1.Micky said to Martine that Linor goes after Einav because she knows that she (Linor) is nominated. (truth). Tzahi also said “truth.”
2.Martine to Eliav “You don’t know that Tal is manipulating Eldad?” (truth) Tzahi said “truth.”
3.Eliav to Nofar “I don’t know what a movie created people outside for me and Danit” (truth) Tzahi said “truth”.
4.Martine (about Tzahi) “He get the fruit from Einav but said he didn’t” (truth). Tzahi also said that it is truth.
5.Micky “ Menahem is a homo, old and bad.” (truth).Tzahi said “truth”
6.Achi to Tal and Eldad “Menahem is angry to himself for not being there when his daughter dies” (truth) Tzahi also said “truth”
7.Eliav to Achi “I am here with Nofar but outside I would never be” (lie). Tzahi said also “lie”.
8.Micky to Martine “ In Eldad lives two people – good friend and radical” (truth). Tzahi said “truth”
9.Einav to Nofar “ Eldad never will be vegan. Why he do this” (lie) Tzahi said “truth”
10.Danit (to Eliav) “You said that if something happens with Nofar you will tell me” (truth) Tzahi said “truth”.
BB said to Tzahi that he gave 9 correct answers. The housemates begins to wonder  which answer is incorrect. In BB room Menahem doesn’t agree that he feels guilty for not being with his daughter.
BB says to the housemates what are their mistakes in the weekly mission. And the housemates don’t get full budget. Later Danit wonders about the sentences of Eliav. Menahem tells to Micky that everything is ok for his words.
Day 63. Eldad once again want to talk to Martine but she doesn’t want. But after it she came in his bed and they begin to talk. Martine wonders why Eldad is with Tal now. “She suffers here. Always somebody eats meat in front of her and it hurts her” said Eldad. “Tal is not egoistic” he also said. Martine said “Marry to her” and leaved.
Outside Tal asks Eldad if she really said “I hope you to die” when she saw how Einav and Nofar eat meat. He said “Yes”. Tal said that she doesn’t sorry for nothing. Danit tells to Eldad that Eliav look like the poor boy because of the love “triangle”. Eldad disagrees. Later Achi and Eliav talks about Danit. “If I wanted to be a bastard I would be in a relationship with Nofar here” said Eliav. Eliav also wonders if the friendship between Danit and Eldad is a game of Eldad.
Later in BB room Danit and Eldad talks about their friendship. “Because Karin was evicted and Ana too and we were lonely” said Eldad.
Linor tells to Micky and Martine that she is disappointed from Eldad. “He is always right” she said. “It’s a game of Eldad” said Micky.
Day 65. Martine is in the “nest” and talk to the camera how everything change in the house. And how she couldn’t talk with Eldad anymore. After it Eliav said to Nofar “Did you see what he did? He said to Martine that I hear everything which she talk in the nest”. Soon Eliav is already yelling at Eldad. Eliav is angry because Eldad is close with Danit. At a table in the kitchen Menahem says to Martine “Eliav just jealous. That’s it.”. And he also said to Martine that she also jealous at Eldad. At BB room Eldad tells to BB that he is sorry that Martine stay at distance from him. Martine asks Danit how happened to be close with Eldad. “Everything changed. I don`t think that it is strategy” said Danit.
In the Backyard Nofar is angry because Tal talks with dirty words. She is yelling to Eldad and Martine. Later she continues with Tal. Tal talks with her about the veganism.
Later Menahem said to the other housemates that he wonders how to tell to Micky that his cooking is not good.
Later the nominated housemates talked about their feelings about the eviction in the BB room. After it Menahem was evicted.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »
I am so sorry for Menahem :(. I hope he could have survived  instead of boring Achi, but he created too much drama :(. Hope this week Nofar or Tzachi will go.

And I feel so sorry for Eldad, being attacked for every thing he said or he did :(.

My ranking

1 Eldad
2 Tal
3 Ortal

4 Linor
5 Martin
6 Einav
7 Achi
8 Mickey
9 Eliav
10 Danit
11 Nofar
12 Tzachi

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
I am so sorry for Menahem :(. I hope he could have survived  instead of boring Achi, but he created too much drama :(. Hope this week Nofar or Tzachi will go.

I think that if Nofar is nominated it`s very possible to be evicted because it seems that almost nobody likes her. In the beginning i read in Facebook and in Mako comments like "If Nofar enter the house she is the winner" but the things changed. It is early yet to say this but i really think that she could go home soon.
And i have to say that I was in mistake when I said that Nofar is more quiet than before... ::)

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #243 on: July 22, 2014, 06:47:34 PM »
I just saw on the live channel that the housemates are actually arranging a real wedding in the house.
Because of the current situation in Israel, some people who live near Gaza had to cancel their events and weddings out of the danger. So they're making a wedding inside the house for a couple who had to cancel their wedding.
It's probably gonna be a really small wedding with not many guests but I saw they actually arrange all the tables and make the food and whatnot.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »
Quote from: 2888remo
I just saw on the live channel that the housemates are actually arranging a real wedding in the house.
Because of the current situation in Israel, some people who live near Gaza had to cancel their events and weddings out of the danger. So they're making a wedding inside the house for a couple who had to cancel their wedding.
It's probably gonna be a really small wedding with not many guests but I saw they actually arrange all the tables and make the food and whatnot.

Wow that seems great. ;D

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2014, 05:56:12 PM »
bb fa can u please link the sites in which u were find the polls ? It could be useful to understand the game . Did you have the odds to win too ?

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2014, 09:15:12 PM »
The nominees this weed are: Tzachi, Linor, Eldad, Eliav and Nofar.

Eliav came out as the biggest liar ever this episode. He's just making himself more trouble as he's manipulating people so we, the viewers, won't think of him as the bad person in this mess. That isn't working for him lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2014, 10:13:57 PM »
bb fa can u please link the sites in which u were find the polls ? It could be useful to understand the game . Did you have the odds to win too ?

Here are the links which I use to follow the polls and people’s preferences.
The oldest one. Currently may be unavailable but after few hours it will be ok.
http://www.bigbrother-israel.co.il/

This one is very correct till now but sometimes adds poll 1-2 days after the nomination.
http://omritv.co.il/archives/category/%D7%94%D7%90%D7%97-%D7%94%D7%92%D7%93%D7%95%D7%9C/%D7%94%D7%90%D7%97-%D7%94%D7%92%D7%93%D7%95%D7%9C-6

This is the newest which I found.
http://big.nivdal.info/p/seker.html
They were much more sites before, but they doesn’t exist now. But those I shared are very correct in 90 %. They are in Hebrew but probably google translate will make a good work for the people which don’t understand the language.

I didn`t see the poll "Who you want to win?" yet. Usually this poll is 1-2 weeks before the final. But in every poll till now (when Eldad is nominated) i see that he is very very loved by the public and it makes me to believe that in the final we will be not surprised when he wins. I think that because it`s 71 day today and the public already choose the winner. At least every season it is like that, i mean, no surprise when you see the polls.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:22:55 PM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »
Resume of Episode 21 (aired on 23.07.2014)

The hosts talk to the public about the wedding of Eliran and Rotem in the BB house. The couple was chosen from many other people who didn’t marry in Israel because of the “war” situation.
Talk from Saturday. In the backyard Einav asks Danit “If Nofar is evicted this week, would you return to Eliav?”. Danit answers “Never. Even outside the house”.
Day 66. Einav and Eliav lay on the sofa in the saloon. Einav told him “ Danit said that you kissed her but nobody knows, even BB. She said that you told her that you have a girlfriend outside and this is the reason to not be with her here”. Eliav said “It was the only way to not hurt her, understand?”. He didn’t say if it’s true or not, that they kissed with Danit. After it Eliav tells to Nofar what Danit tells. “Why you care?” said Nofar.
Day 67. Achi and Martine begins to talk how Eldad and Eliav weren’t enemies. Eliav talk how he comforted Danit when she was crying whole nights because of Eldad. Danit called him “Liar”. Eliav screams “Nobody will judge me for not being in love with you”. Danit says “You played with my real feeling”. Eliav beging to laugh. Danit swears in her parents that she and Eliav kissed. He disagrees. Danit beging to cry in the kitchen. Eldad says that everybody knows that Eliav is a liar. Tzahi yelling at Eldad for those words. While Danit is still wondering how he could lie for the kiss, Eliav and Nofar are talking in the backyard about all this. When Einav comes to them Nofar says that “Achi and Tzahi always want to be fine with everybody”. Soon Nofar goes to kitchen because she is mad why everybody are around Danit. After the scandal Danit said to Achi that he knows the truth. He said that she is right. Later in bed Nofar says to Eliav that she is sure that something happened between Danit and him. But she also said “You have to be ashamed of it? I don’t think so.” That night Menahem is evicted. Martine and Linor are sad. Micky is glad.
Danit enter the BB room and talks with BB about the lies of Eliav. She doesn’t understand how he could lie, when she knows the truth. “They were kisses with tongue” she said. She also said about the feeling when Eliav said that he is sorry for not being in love with her. “I wouldn’t tell this even to the person which I hate” Danit says.
Day 69.  The housemates gets their weekly mission. They already know about the wedding. The housemates will be on 2 groups which will make presentation to the wedding couple. The couple must choose between the food, drinks, dresses, and everything else of the two groups.
First group – Einav, Nofar, Eliav, Achi, Tal, Tzahi
Second group – Micky, Linor, Ortal G., Danit, Martine, Eldad
The housemates begins to wonder what they will make. Ortal G. tells to Micky that she wants from him to sing the song “Merry you”. Micky said that it is not a song for him. “You are karaoke singer, I am not” says Micky to Ortal G. After it the housemates begins to sort the flowers. Achi and Danit get photo cameras from BB. The two groups begin to make photos for the presentation. Eldad and Linor are the “couple” of the second group, Nofar and Eliav are “couple” from the first group.
The housemates meet the real couple on the plasma in the saloon. They discover that the bride is pregnant.
Later while the housemates talk to each other in the backyard they hear the screams from the outside “Eliav is a snake. Tal Gilboa, Eldad, watch out. Eliav is a snake”. Danit is hurry to say it to Achi in the bedroom. Eliav hears it.
In BB room Ortal G. talks to BB about the “war” situation and for the wedding, also how she loves to make photos.
Late at night in the closet, Eliav talks with Ortal G. He said about Danit “It hurts me to see her like that”. Ortal G. says that he must to talk with her. He said that he tried. Ortal G. said that he and Nofar are “on distance because of Danit”. After it Ortal G. shares the talk with Danit and tells her for what they talked with Eliav. “He couldn’t see me hurt but he continues” said Danit. “You have to think what is good for you” said Ortal G.
Day 70. In the bathroom Eliav tells to Nofar for what he and Ortal G. talked last night.
It seems that Micky and Einav can`t cook in the same kitchen. Eldad is not glad that the housemates don’t know what is “organic trash can”. Nofar talks with him and tells him that he must stay in silence for the things which are not in connection with him, like the things with Danit. Nofar said to Eldad that Danit cried whole night to the shoulder of Ortal G. Ortal hears it and disagrees. Ortal said to Nofar that she said to Eliav that he and Nofar are on distance. Nofar goes to asks Eliav for it. After it Nofar and Linor begins to yelling.
Rotem and Eliran are in BB room and talk about the wedding and the feeling around it. While they are in BB room in the kitchen begins scandal when Micky put the food of Einav in the trash can. Einav is mad. After it the couple goes to the housemates in the backyard and the presentation begins. The group of Einav is a leader.
The housemates hears the names of the nominated for eviction.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2014, 11:25:19 AM »
So we have the snake couple: Nofar & Eliav... ::) ::) ::)