Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 34488 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2014, 10:58:21 AM »
So we have the snake couple: Nofar & Eliav... ::) ::) ::)

Darkeyed snakes. :)
Something else for Liuk-BB and everybody who is interested. Poll "Who is your favourite?" I found it today in Facebook.
http://www.skarim.co.il/poll/winmei/48893/1000/
Forgot to add a nice facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/BigBroArmy
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:47:31 AM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
Thanks bbfan for the links. ;D ;D

The couple that married in the House:

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2014, 01:50:18 PM »
Wow the couple ;D The girls seems really happy. ;D

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2014, 05:08:18 PM »
Week 10 Nominations

Achi- Linor and Eldad
Danit- Nofar and Linor
Einav- Myakiagi and Linor
Eldad- Tzachi and Eliav
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Nofar and Tzachi
Martine- Danit and Achi
Myakiagi- Einav and Tzachi
Nofar- Linor and Danit
Ortal G- Eliav and Nofar
Tal- Nofar and Einav
Tzachi- Linor and Eldad

Linor- 6
Nofar- 4
Eldad- 3
Tzachi- 3
Eliav- 2 (Public Nomination)

Danit- 2
Einav- 2
Achi- 1
Myakiagi- 1
Martine- 0
Ortal G- 0
Tal- 0

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »
Enormous Ortal G bebé receiving 0 nominations. <3
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:15:01 PM by Rod »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:49 PM »
Ortal G. is back? Since when?  :o

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2014, 05:40:35 PM »
Ortal G. is back? Since when?  
Since 25 days. I love her, she is so funny, but I think that sometimes she doesn't think with her mind, but she uses the mind of the group.

What a lovely nomination <3. I hope it would be a triple this week so we can get out of Tzachi, Eliav and Nofar. It is pretty close between the lovely couple, but I think Nuphar will go cause there were evicted already two boys in a row , plus it will be interesting to see the new dynamic between Eliav and Danit , and maybe Danit won't be that popular.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2014, 05:43:23 PM »
Ortal G. is back? Since when? 
Since 25 days. I love her, she is so funny, but I think that sometimes she doesn't think with her mind, but she uses the mind of the group.

What a lovely nomination <3. I hope it would be a triple this week so we can get out of Tzachi, Eliav and Nofar. It is pretty close between the lovely couple, but I think Nuphar will go cause there were evicted already two boys in a row , plus it will be interesting to see the new dynamic between Eliav and Danit , and maybe Danit won't be that popular.

Thanks Liuk!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:33:49 PM by Gabriel »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »
Week 10 Nominations

Achi- Linor and Eldad
Danit- Nofar and Linor
Einav- Myakiagi and Linor
Eldad- Tzachi and Eliav
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Nofar and Tzachi
Martine- Danit and Achi
Myakiagi- Einav and Tzachi
Nofar- Linor and Danit
Ortal G- Eliav and Nofar
Tal- Nofar and Einav
Tzachi- Linor and Eldad

Linor- 6
Nofar- 4
Eldad- 3
Tzachi- 3
Eliav- 2 (Public Nomination)

Danit- 2
Einav- 2
Achi- 1
Myakiagi- 1
Martine- 0
Ortal G- 0
Tal- 0
And they keep the Public's Nomination? ::) ::) ::)

@Gabriel, the show is on Week 10, she re-entered on Week 7 with past housemates from other seasons. ORTAL WILL WIN THIS, I BELIEVE! <33

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2014, 01:22:45 PM »
ORTAL WILL WIN THIS, I BELIEVE!
On her first nomms she will leave. Eldad is the main favourite to win :D

Big brother-israel.co. il

Who do you want to stay ?

Eldad 43 %
Linor  23 %
Nophar 13 %  :o
Tzachi  13 %
Eliav    9 %

Big.nivdal

Eldad 48%
Linor  26 %
Zahi  12 %
Eliav  7 %
Nophar 6 %

Who do you want to win ?

Eldad 37 %
Linor  17 %
Tzachi 11 %  :mad
Danit   8%  :mad
Tal     7%
Achi   6 %
Eliav 4 %
Nuphar  3 %
Martin  2 %  :ali
Einav 2 %
Mickey 1%
Ortal 1 %  :(

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:40:15 PM by Liuk-BB »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #260 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:48 PM »
ORTAL WILL WIN THIS, I BELIEVE!
On her first nomms she will leave. Eldad is the main favourite to win :D

Big brother-israel.co. il

Eldad 43 %
Linor  23 %
Nophar 13 %  :o
Tzachi  13 %
Eliav    9 %

Big.nivdal

Eldad 48%
Linor  26 %
Zahi  12 %
Eliav  7 %
Nophar 6 %

Who do you want to win ?

Eldad 37 %
Linor  17 %
Tzachi 11 %  :mad
Danit   8%  :mad
Tal     7%
Achi   6 %
Eliav 4 %
Nuphar  3 %
Martin  2 %  :ali
Einav 2 %
Mickey 1%
Ortal 1 %  :(
I hope at least that the snake couple doesn't win... ::) ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
Thanks bbfan for the links. ;D ;D

The couple that married in the House:

They probably will spend their honeymoon in Spain.  :)Tzahi and Einav made this gift for them when they gave them 2 tickets to Spain. Tzahi won the tickets because Germany (the team of Tzahi) became champion on FIFA World Cup. But the housemates don’t know who actually won, Argentina or Germany, so they both Tzahi and Einav gave the tickets without to know who actually owns them.
Because Liuk-BB posted the results from the other sites, I will post the results from omritv.co.il. :)
http://omritv.co.il/archives/16961

הצביעו לדייר שאתם הכי אוהבים! Vote for your most loved housemate!

•   אלדד (43%, 23,759 קולות) Eldad
•   לינור (18%, 10,239 קולות) Linor
•   נופר (13%, 7,190 קולות) Nofar
•   צחי (13%, 7,157 קולות) Tzahi
•   אליאב (13%, 7,072 קולות) Eliav

סה"כ הצבעות: 55,417 Votes

This week the vote change fast between Eliav, Nofar and Tzahi. It means that every one of them could be evicted tonight. Of course Eldad and Linor are safe. I still hope that Nofar will go not because I hate her or something, just I don’t think that she and Einav deserves to go on final for second time. I like BB Israel more than BB Bulgaria and I don’t want they to go in “Bulgarian way” entering again and again old housemates. I am just sick of it, last years here in Bulgaria we see VIP Brother, after it All Stars and housemates which enter again and again…4 years ago was the last time when really new housemates, regular and interesting people entered the house. I don’t want it for BB Israel… :(

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2014, 01:44:14 PM »
the evicted housemate is: TZAHI !   :ali

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2014, 12:44:33 AM »
Resume of Episode 22 (aired on 26.07.2014)

The hosts talk with the housemates and ask them what if they are evicted tonight. Everyone hopes that it’s not his time.
Day 70. Tzahi and Einav made present for the couple Rotem and Eliran. They gave them 2 tickets to Spain. When the couple leaves the house Eldad wants to know why Tzahi didn’t ask him if it’s right to make that present because Tzahi promised that if Germany wins on FIFA World Cup, he will give one of the tickets to Eldad. Eldad and others don’t know who is the winner but he is disappointed from Tzahi. After it Martine talks to BB in the BB room and tells to him about Tzahi that “his word doesn’t worth”. While Martine is talking with BB how Tzahi is a liar, Eldad and Tzahi continues to fight with words. Eldad says to him that he Tzahi make this only because of the camera.
Later Eliav enters the BB room and talks about Danit. “Its hard when I walk near her bed to hear how she cries. She tries to make bad things to me but I understand her” he said. “No matter what she tells me, i will love her. She was mine and I was hers. I miss her” he also said.
Day 71. In the bedroom, some of the housemates talk about the couple. “How shy is Eliran” says Martine. “They were in shock” answered Tal. Micky begins to worry about the rating of the show. “When it started it has rating. Now because of the war is down” he says.
Nofar says to Eldad in the backyard that she will be nominated for sure. Later the housemates hear the names of the nominated. Achi says “Hey, Big Brother, what happened with Tal? You forgot her?” After it Einav says to Nofar, Eliav and Tzahi that she thinks that Eliav is the public voting. Nofar says “No, Tzahi is nominated from outside.” In the saloon Martine also says that Eliav is nominated from the public. Danit says to Linor and Micky on the sofa that the house “will have hard moments with Nofar till Saturday”. Nofar asks Eliav in the closet if he is exciting to be nominated because he wanted to be nominated. Eliav answers “No”. “If I leave on Saturday” asks Nofar. “What…” only said Eliav.
In BB room Linor says that she feels lonely, even with her friends Micky and Martine. “I think that everyone here is a lone wolf” she says.
In the backyard while they smoke cigarettes, Danit asks Tal if Eliav wants to talk with her.  Tal says that he didn’t say it, Danit wonders why, because “he has so much for what to talk with me”. “If Nofar leaves, I know that I will forgive him, that’s me” says also Danit. “It’s scary” says Tal. “But not in the way like before. Believe me, never” says Danit. In the same time Nofar asks again Eliav what if she leaves. He couldn’t give answer, it surprise her.
Day 72. In the saloon housemates wonders which of them will make the food for the wedding. Einav says that she is the best. After it the housemates begins to prepare the garden for the wedding. Rotem enters the house and she is exciting and speechless. Micky make her make-up. After it Eliran enters. Everything is ready and the wedding begins. Danit says to Tzahi and Ortal G. that one of the guests said to Nofar “I like you very much”. After it Nofar wants to dance with Eliav but he rejects it because “Danit will make of this big problem”. The singer Ishay Levy enters the house for a song. The housemates say “bye” to the couple in the BB room.
Later Eliav talks with Danit “Stop it. It hurts me to see you like that. I love you. I would do everything to not hurt you.” he said to her. In the same time Nofar tells to Einav that Eliav said to her tonight how much he wants to kiss her but he couldn`t because Danit is watching. Eliav says to Danit “You are important to me.” Danit asks him “Why it hurts you but you go to her bed?” Eliav answered “To go in Eldad`s bed it’s ok?”.While Danit still seeks answer,  Nofar tries to open the door and to enter to them  but she couldn`t. She calls Eliav “fool”. Eliav continues to talk to Danit “I remember things, which you don’t. And I hope the public remember your tears from Eldad. You have only 24 hours with me, you know it”. “I want nice relationship” says Danit. Eliav answered “We will have it. I have to talk with her (Nofar)”.
Day 73. In the morning Nofar asks Eliav about his talk with Danit. “Something about me” she asks. “Everything is about you.” says Eliav. “She will be happy if you don`t talk to me.” says Nofar. Eliav says that he wants to be with Nofar but here is not the right place and everything would be different if they were outside.
Nofar goes to Einav`s bed. Einav says that Eliav realize the mistake with Danit and how it could reflect outside. Nofar says to her “He is not interesting for me anymore. Whole my life they said to me that I have to take care”. Einav says to Nofar that she hides her real personality, that she doesn’t show what she really feels.
In the saloon Danit says to Eliav that he has a problem with the forgiveness, because he always remembers everything. Danit says that she easy forgives and Eldad is a example for it. Eliav thinks that Danit is a friend to Eldad only to hurt him (Eliav). Danit disagrees. They begin to joke in the bathroom.
In BB room Eliav talks to BB. He says to BB the secret that 2 of the guests in the wedding were his family members. BB asks him if she take some secret message from them and Eliav says that Ofer (his father) said that everything is alright. After it BB asks about Nofar. Eliav said that she understand the things. Danit doesn’t see anything except her.
Again in BB room Nofar says “I feel terrible. Those days I think for what I am here. He thinks that everything is ok and when we go outside we will continue with our love. In what a movie he lives?”
The nominated housemates share their feeling with BB. After it Tzahi was evicted.
The host told to the housemates that everybody are nominated. But the host told only to the public that 1 housemate will be evicted on Wednesday and one on Saturday.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2014, 02:00:36 AM »
the evicted housemate is: TZAHI !   :ali

And the new results from this week.
______
No poll yet, but soon I think.
http://www.bigbrother-israel.co.il/

For who you will vote?
http://www.skarim.co.il/poll/winmei/48914/1000/

Who do you want  to stay?
http://omritv.co.il/archives/16980

Who do you want  to stay?
http://big.nivdal.info/p/seker.html

At BigBroArmy there was a poll in photos albums. They vote with “like” on the photo of the housemate they want to stay. Wow, I found it now, I was thinking that they are just albums with photos of weekly nomination and never opened them…How stupid I am. ::) I think they will make photo poll this week too.
https://www.facebook.com/BigBroArmy/photos_stream?tab=photos_albums

Hey, guys I was wondering do you remember Eldad from last year? When I see how the people votes to him I wonder if somebody last year even guess that he could be the next winner. For those who missed or don’t remember that moment I post video moment with him on Big Brother 5 Israel. He entered as a fake housemate when BB lied the real housemates that there are 2 BB houses and the public must chose which house close and which continues. In the clip Eldad is with Or Daniel, who entered as a new real housemate later.
It is quite interesting to see him without the beard, isn't it? ;D

Eldad on BB5

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2014, 04:46:08 AM »
Have the housemates been told about the tensions in the country right now ?

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2014, 06:36:40 AM »
Yes, they know about the war, and BB is in contact with the families. They keep praying in order to make stop the war. This week has been more easier than the previous one ( they didn't have to hear the alert for the rockets).

This week is a double and If I have understood correctly, they will evict one housemate on Wedsnesday and one housemate on Saturday. I am pretty sure that Ortal G will go :-\, but I have doubts on who might be the second. At the moment I think Mickey or Achi could go, considering the fact that they won't lose a big character .

I am not understanding the Linor's popularity. I mean she is a good girl, but what did she do to obtain it ? She just flirted with an ex housemate, had some arguments with Nofar and tried to break her group lol. I can't forgive her " Oh thank you public" when king Doron was evicted :mad

Attention to Nofar who seems wants to break with Eliav ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2014, 06:42:16 AM »
Yes, they know about the war, and BB is in contact with the families. They keep praying in order to make stop the war. This week has been more easier than the previous one ( they didn't have to hear the alert for the rockets).

This week is a double and If I have understood correctly, they will evict one housemate on Wedsnesday and one housemate on Saturday. I am pretty sure that Ortal G will go :-\, but I have doubts on who might be the second. At the moment I think Mickey or Achi could go, considering the fact that they won't lose a big character .

I am not understanding the Linor's popularity. I mean she is a good girl, but what did she do to obtain it ? She just flirted with an ex housemate, had some arguments with Nofar and tried to break her group lol. I can't forgive her " Oh thank you public" when king Doron was evicted :mad.

Attention to Nofar who seems wants to break with Eliav ;D

It must feel terrible to be locked in the house during a war...
Are all the housemates from the israeli side ?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2014, 07:02:24 AM »

Yes, everybody.

Attention to Nofar who seems wants to break with Eliav ;D

Actually Eliav wants to brek up with her. ::) And it seems that he will return to Danit. Now the public will vote more for Nofar because now she is the rejected girl...
___
I think that the people likes Linor only because she is beautiful.... :P
___
Really interesting who will leave this Wednesday and Saturday....

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2014, 07:16:04 AM »

Yes, everybody.

so I guess this prevents any fights based on this, or maybe some have different opinions ?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #270 on: July 27, 2014, 07:19:43 AM »

Yes, everybody.

so I guess this prevents any fights based on this, or maybe some have different opinions ?

Now nobody fights with no one. If Menahem who was evicted was still there probably he cpuld have problems with Eldad. Because Menahem is more tolerant to the arabs than Eldad.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: July 27, 2014, 07:25:48 AM »

Yes, everybody.

Now nobody fights with no one. If Menahem who was evicted was still there probably he cpuld have problems with Eldad. Because Menahem is more tolerant to the arabs than Eldad.

hmm so they're all pro-Isreal... ok..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #272 on: July 27, 2014, 07:32:17 AM »
Yes...At least nobody said till now something else. It could be very interesting if this season arabian people were entered the house. But some men. Till now only arabian women were housemates in different seasons.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #273 on: July 27, 2014, 07:41:07 AM »
Yes...At least nobody said till now something else. It could be very interesting if this season arabian people were entered the house. But some men. Till now only arabian women were housemates in different seasons.

I agree it would be interesting even though maybe right now is too much of a complicated time to try that.. I don't expect people to be against their own country but i find it crazy they can't have an objective vision of the whole situation, which is why having a different opinion in a bb season would be interesting

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2014, 08:21:40 AM »
I agree it would be interesting even though maybe right now is too much of a complicated time to try that.. I don't expect people to be against their own country but i find it crazy they can't have an objective vision of the whole situation, which is why having a different opinion in a bb season would be interesting

Yes, too bad that this season they are no people with different opinion. In BB4 Israel, Saar Szakely was the person with the different opinion. He was jewish but he also was "pro-Gaza". It was intersting. He got 3th place on final and till today i still don`t know how he did it... ::) But if somebody like him was now in the house probably he wouldn`t spend his time locked there, he would be acting outside...Like actually Saar do right now. And the people calls him "traitor"...