Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 37703 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2014, 11:01:10 AM »
First official information for the possibility this season to be closed... :(
I still hope that they will continue with the season because there are no information on Mako and Facebook yet.
http://e.walla.co.il/?w=%2F271%2F2770256

Meanwhile, something strange happened with the photo of Karin on the wall yesterday. It doesn't have the color of evicted nor the nominated. Is it sign that she could back...or it`s just mistake...

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
We should start the circle pray for Ortal Goshen to stay  

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #278 on: July 31, 2014, 12:57:27 AM »
ORTAL GOT EVICTED.
They were so in shock by this surprise eviction. She literally came out of the house with flip-flops and a princess crown lol. And they made it even harder by forbiding all the housemates from moving (it had something to do with this week's task). Poor Martin was in tears after it. But I don't really care for Ortal being eviction. In her first time staying in the house she was really nice and I was happy when she came back, but since then she was just not interesting at all.

My final opinion of the love triangle: Danit is a poor young girl in love with a man, who doesn't want her at all, but he doesn't dump her because he wants the viewers to like him. Eliav is an asshole for playing with women's emotions just so he could win. I hope he's evicted on Saturday.

BB Israel being reported here...  :P

http://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/noticia/2014/07/big-brother-israel-incorpora-abrigo-anti-bombas.html

Could you please give a short summery in English of what they day? I'm really interested in how they represent it :P

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #279 on: July 31, 2014, 02:23:10 AM »
Ortal G :(

Quote from: 2888remo
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 01:56:47 PM
BB Israel being reported here...  (Image removed from quote.)

http://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/noticia/2014/07/big-brother-israel-incorpora-abrigo-anti-bombas.html
Could you please give a short summery in English of what they day? I'm really interested in how they represent it (Image removed from quote.)

The news is informing that the BB Israel house assembled a bomb shelter for participants because rockets came to hit the place where the house is, what made ​​audible alarms for people to be heard inside the house. For the author, it would be against the rules, since participants must remain oblivious to the outside world.

Also, it says about the shows that were canceled or changed location because of the war.

In the comments, the readers are criticizing the producers, saying that while they are concerned about the program, children and innocent people are dying.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2014, 03:49:02 AM »
Hi guys. I´ll be grateful if someone can post a link to watch episodes cause since last week , mako site is not working for me , I tried remove and uploading again Adobe Flash but it still not working,

thanks !!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
Hi guys. I´ll be grateful if someone can post a link to watch episodes cause since last week , mako site is not working for me , I tried remove and uploading again Adobe Flash but it still not working,

thanks !!!

I found till now only download links. Because, like i said , i always have problems with Mako. Actually last 4 years....

Episode 22
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/GTY9KQ1KWZV7B3

Episode 23
http://www.sockshare.com/file/1879B11A622B2B33
http://rapidgator.net/file/c03f3c187621bd3bfeeb499fc2fe1790/Big.Brother.IL.S06E23.WS.PDTV.XviD-Sweet-Star.avi.html
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/A4YMCNUA98PFu

Soon i will post the resume of the last episode and if you have a missing episodes, i could put the links in the post. If you like the download form, i could do it for every next episode. And when i find online watch i will post it too.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2014, 08:59:38 AM »
Ortal!! :'( :'( :'(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2014, 09:18:33 AM »
Resume of Episode 23 (aired on 30.07.2014)

Day 74. On the kitchen table Einav asks Tzahi if he thinks that the Israeli army entered Gaza. Tzahi says that he thinks the the army is there. Micky tries to concentrate with hands on his eyes, and to see what is going on in Gaza with his “hidden eyes”. After it he said that the army is outside Gaza. Einav and Tzahi tell him that he is wrong.
Nofar cuts the beard of Eldad in the bathroom. After it Nofar works on Tal’s manicure.
In the bedroom Einav jokes with Tzahi that he will be evicted tonight. And it happens later, Tzahi was evicted. In the backyard Einav and Nofar wonders about the eviction. Nofar says that she is in shock because she is still in the house. Einav is surprised because Linor wasn’t evicted.
Eliav and Danit are in BB room. Eliav tells to BB that Danit have to make a peace with Nofar. Danit is not glad at all. After they exit the room Danit tells him that they can’t be in BB room together because it makes her mad. Eliav goes to smoke with Nofar and they talk about the eviction. Danit watch them near. After it Danit is not glad that Eliav talks again with Nofar. Nofar spies them and hear that Danit doesn’t want to talk with her and also how Nofar and Eliav look in the bed or in the pool together. After it Nofar goes to Eliav when he is alone and asks him what the problem is. Danit comes again and hears how Nofar asks if they talked about her. Eliav said “Stop with it, I can’t anymore…”. Nofar begins to turn mad because Eliav don’t tell her why she heard her name in the kitchen, she asks Danit. But Nofar stay without answer. Einav wants from them to stop with this, every one of them. When Einav and Nofar stay alone Nofar tells her that she can`t continue with this thing with Danit, because she makes her witch and cries whole night.
Day 75. Danit tells to Tal everything from the last night. Tal says that Danit doesn’t look good with Eliav. Tal thinks like that “Its good to be ok with him, but not in his legs”. Danit says that probably will be good if she goes in Saturday. Tal answers to her “If you continue so, yes”.
At night in the saloon, Eliav asks Danit if she wants from his food and calls her “bogey”. Danit hates that.
Later when the housemates talk to each other the lights in the house turn off. UFO goes in their garden. The housemates are excited. After it they begins to wonder why no alien didn’t show to them. In the early morning the spaceship opens and an alien exit. He enter the bedroom and escapes when some of the housemates see him.
Day 76. The housemates talk about the alien. After it Nofar talks with Einav about Eliav and how they sing songs together. Einav asks her if it’s possible to happens something between them outside and Nofar said “I don’t know”. Einav says that the game is more important to him.
The alien shows to the housemates at night. In the saloon BB tells to the housemates about their mission to take care of Zigi the alien, and every time they hear specific sound to stay in one place without to move.
Zigi asks Eliav what is the kiss. After it he asks the other why they are here. Martine says that she is here because she loves Israel.
Zigi goes to Mickey’s bed. He asks him who are the bad people here. “Many” says Micky. Zigi says that on his planet everybody are like him, and there are no bad people. Zigi asks Micky if he likes women, Micky said no. Zigi wants from him to sing song. Micky disagrees and Zigi “transported” drag queens to sing for him. After it Micky says to BB that it was great, because they are his “girlfriends” and he is excited to see them here.
Day 77. Nofar says to Einav in the kitchen that Danit is a “disgusting girl”. Outside, in the garden, Danit welcomes Zigi. On the kitchen Nofar says to Einav that of Zigi could make the wishes true, he could “remove” Danit from the house. In the garden Zigi asks Danit what she would do if she was outside. She said that she would be with her friends on a party. Zigi “transported” her friends in the house.
Later the housemates hear the warning siren for rockets. Zigi tells to housemates that he is scared from the sound from the rockets. Achi says to him “It us part of being Israeli, Zigi”.
Linor talks with Zigi and wish her hairdresser to be here. He comes but Linor is confused and didn`t sit on his chair. Ortal G. tells to Zigi that she loves to love. Zigi brings her “pink” girls and teddy bear in pink. Ortal cries. Zigi want to play a song for her.
The hosts enter the house through the spaceship and took Ortal G. to the room for evictions to her family.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2014, 09:49:06 AM »
Ortal!! :'( :'( :'(

Ortal G. was very funny with high potential for winning in the start, later everything changed because Ortal somehow disappeared. And even when she was in conflict with someone she talks without passion. But probably she is just not as temperamental girl as she seems. And plus that it could be some tiredness from the illness, I can’t blame her for that. I like that girl very much but let just say that it’s not her season as we were thinking in the beginning. I am sorry for her eviction.  :( But like Liuk-BB said it was sure that she will go home, just I wonder too, who will be the next. It’s sure that it not be Eldad or Linor. Tal is also saved. I think that it’s very possible Micky to be evicted but we will see. The results from the polls could change in the last minute in this situation.

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
The news is informing that the BB Israel house assembled a bomb shelter for participants because rockets came to hit the place where the house is, what made ​​audible alarms for people to be heard inside the house. For the author, it would be against the rules, since participants must remain oblivious to the outside world.

Also, it says about the shows that were canceled or changed location because of the war.

In the comments, the readers are criticizing the producers, saying that while they are concerned about the program, children and innocent people are dying.

Thanks! :)
Actually the show keeps the sanity of a lot of people here, because it's one of the only few prime-time shows still on (otherwise it's just news programs 24/7).

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2014, 11:42:16 PM »

thanks !!!

I found till now only download links. Because, like i said , i always have problems with Mako. Actually last 4 years....

Episode 22
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/GTY9KQ1KWZV7B3

Episode 23
http://www.sockshare.com/file/1879B11A622B2B33
http://rapidgator.net/file/c03f3c187621bd3bfeeb499fc2fe1790/Big.Brother.IL.S06E23.WS.PDTV.XviD-Sweet-Star.avi.html
http://www.fileflyer.com/view/A4YMCNUA98PFu

Soon i will post the resume of the last episode and if you have a missing episodes, i could put the links in the post. If you like the download form, i could do it for every next episode. And when i find online watch i will post it too.

tkank you so much bbfan ! at least I wanted to finish watching the season, i´ll write to you if I need future episodes links.

Thanks for the resume too!

I want Micky to go next! my finalisst: Eldad, Martin, Tal ,Linor and  Danit

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2014, 06:24:32 AM »
what a lovely episode! so sad ortal is gone

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2014, 04:19:16 PM »
what a lovely episode! so sad ortal is gone

Really great episode. It`s one of my favourite episodes already. And the weekly task was one of the most interesting. :)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2014, 05:27:40 PM »
I am so sorry for Ortal, and now Tal will be even more alone :(. Poor woman :(, i really feel sorry for her.

Nuphar was the last one standing with Ortal at Wednesday eviction, and considering she is arguing even with Eldad ( who was close to her last week ), I think finally tomorrow she can go , so maybe even Einav can chill herself and diva Tal will stay without someone who keeps shouting. I still hope to see the devil snake Martine out : I can't reallly stand her, she is friend with someone, then 5 seconds later she bitches behind his back.

I see two groups:

a) Nuphar, Einav, Eliav, Mickey
b) Tal, Eldad, Martine

In the middle Achi,and  Linor

who do you want to save ?

Top 3

Eldad 33 %
Linor  16 %
Danit  10 %

Bottom 3

Einav 5 %
Mickey 4 %
Eliav   2 %

source: big nivdal

Top 3

Eldad 30 %
Linor  16 %
Tal 9 %

Bottom 3

Mickey 6 %
Achi 5 %
Eliav 3 %

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2014, 11:50:09 PM »
BB Israel and the bomb shelter was discussed tonight on the rather brilliant Last Leg as they tried to make sense of the situation in Gaza.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #293 on: August 02, 2014, 04:51:03 AM »
Nofar was in the bottom 2 with Ortal? :o :o :o she must have changed this season because in her original season she was really well liked and popular... probably she is less because she is against Danit the victim :mad

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #294 on: August 02, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »
Ortal G's eviction was the worst eviction ever! everybody loved her! me too ;)
WE LOVE ORTAL! ;)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #295 on: August 02, 2014, 11:38:58 AM »
Nofar was in the bottom 2 with Ortal? :o :o :o she must have changed this season because in her original season she was really well liked and popular... probably she is less because she is against Danit the victim :mad

Oh, no she is the same Nofar...Don`t forget the reasons for being so popular in season 3. First Jecky loved her, the public loved Jecky and they didnt want to hurt him by leaving him without her in the house. And don`t forget also the factor Frida. Everybody who hated Frida voted for Nofar. Some people liked her, really, but most of the time she had the luck to be with the popular housemates and against the hated from outside. It bringed her 3rd place. Amir and Sivan A. got 4th and 5th place by some miracle too... :police:

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2014, 09:25:21 PM »
well... finally nobody left the house tonight, we´ll wait to wednesday, I Hope Nofar gets evicted :mad

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2014, 09:27:08 PM »
No eviction today. The reason is the same as last time. The news program got unexpectedly longer, so they didn't have enough time to do the eviction.
The next eviction will be on Wednesday.
At least we got one eviction this week. They're smart for scheduling two eviction in a week.

Martin was so smart for not telling everyone what she had been told. Anyone French here that understood everything? :P

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2014, 09:28:25 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Ortal G's eviction was the worst eviction ever! everybody loved her! me too (Image removed from quote.)
WE LOVE ORTAL! (Image removed from quote.)

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2014, 01:22:29 AM »
Quote from: Logan
Ortal G's eviction was the worst eviction ever! everybody loved her! me too (Image removed from quote.)
WE LOVE ORTAL! (Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

I want to know what the french reporter said! I gess something bad ...