Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 34494 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2014, 08:05:56 PM »
Quote from: DenisColo
Quote from: Rod on Today at 05:28:25 PMQuote from: LoganOrtal G's eviction was the worst eviction ever! everybody loved her! me too
WE LOVE ORTAL!

I want to know what the french reporter said! I gess something bad ...

Hey, are you talking to me? ???

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #301 on: August 03, 2014, 02:38:05 AM »
Resume of Episode 24 (aired on 02.08.2014)

Day 77. Danit asks Zigi the alien if he loves her. He said that he is crazy about her and hugs her. After it Zigi said “Eliav looks at us strange. Why he do this?” Danit tells to Eliav to come to them and Zigi asks him if everything’s fine. Eliav says that now everything’s fine because he and Danit didn’t talk for a long time but now they do that. Zigi asks them how many time they were “free” from each other and the both answered “three weeks”. Zigi says how nice Danit smiles and begins to laugh in a funny way. After it he plays with Danit the game “who will smile first”. He plays the game with Tal too.
The hairdresser of Linor comes again. This time Linor sit on his chair. Zigi goes to the closet while everybody is not allowed to move and said to Eliav and Danit “What you doing? You come here often?” When the hairdresser of Linor finished his work, everybody are tired of staying without to move. Einav and Nofar are mad because Linor wanted this. Tal tells to Ortal that she moved too much when she had to stay and gives her advice to not moving anymore in the future.
Day 78. At night Zigi comes again to the housemates. Ortal was evicted. The housemates wonders why Zigi did it, why Ortal couldn’t say “bye’ like the other evicted. When Martine cries Micky said to her that Ortal was tired from that game already. Linor wonders what is going on outside, because Ortal is evicted.
In BB room Tal tell to BB that everybody she loves is evicted.
Day 79. In the kitchen Martine and Eldad talk about last night and how they heard Danit to talk in her dream something like “I am separate from him”. Eldad says “They are not together in real life, probably in her dream they were together”. Martine says that Danit doesn’t respect herself and reminds to Eldad that she said that she will return to Eliav.
In the garden the housemates wonders what will do today with Zigi. When Zigi exit his spaceship Einav, Nofar and Tal tells him that is not right what he did yesterday night with Ortal. In the kitchen Zigi asks Einav if she was here already. Einav says that it was 6 years ago and then she was with her father. Zigi brings her father Yossi Bublil in the house. In BB room Einav tells that she is surprised because her father came here from his holiday. She said also that he will be so happy if Einav wins, so she will try to win.
Danit wants from Zigi to come in her bed. He is happy. After it he said to Danit and Eliav “You love to be in bed, right. Why you smile?”. Eliav answered that he doesn’t have a power for his bullshits and Zigi goes to him as he play aggressive. Zigi asks Eliav what he does in his live and Eliav answered that he makes tattoos. Eliav says that the singer Eyal Golan has tattoo on his head. Zigi “transported” Eyal Golan to him. He wants from Eliav to make a tattoo to him. Eliav wants so much to do it but don’t do it because he will “hurt” the budget.
The housemates talk about the food. Tal enters in conflict with Nofar for the food again. “If you have fish, eat fish. Not hamburger”. Nofar said “I will eat what I want”.
In the garden Nofar says to Einav that Tal`s agenda is stupid and everything which Nofar eats is with meat. Later Zigi “see” the wish of Tal and brings her vegan friends in the house. They play to the housemates the horrifying movie about how their food dies in pain.
After it Nofar is angry because the guests of Tal stole the milk.
In BB room where Tal enters with Zigi she said to BB that she is so grateful for the surprise and that the movie was showed. She said how easy is to go vegan and to not hurt animals. She also said that she saw the faces of the housemates while watching the movie.
In the garden Nofar and Einav wonders why Micky cried. “I thought that he is laughing” said Nofar. “Everybody is double-faces” she also said. In the kitchen Micky said to Linor that now he understands the vegans. Zigi tries to make Eliav to smile when he wanted a funny movie.
In the bedroom Tal talks with Eldad and Martine about the movie. Martine says to Tal that she doesn’t love somebody to force her for anything. Einav comes and Tal said to her how painful is to see the little cow separated from her mom. Einav said “It`s no important to me”. Eldad said to Einav “Very smart girl” in an ironic way. Einav begins to go mad. Eldad tells her to stop to play religious because if she was as religious as she pretended she wouldn’t act like she does. After it Einav goes in the garden to Nofar and Eliav and tell them about the scandal with Eldad. Eliav said “I can’t believe that you cry because of him”.
Zigi comes again in the house. This time to make Achi`s wish true. The singer Harel   Moyal comes and sing the song written by Achi.
Day 80. In the garden Eldad apologize to Einav about yesterday. “No for the words I said, for the way I did it” he said. Einav said that she is not against vegans and she really wants the animal to die without pain just she is mad on Tal. Einav also said to Eldad that he seeks “the weakest point in the human” and plays with it.
In the saloon Zigi again asks Martine if she wants to live in Israel. Zigi “transported” French reporters to the house. The reporter says “We are here in the BB house Israel with the housemates. They are all Israelis except one – Martine. She is a French and also Jewish (in her soul) and she loves Israel. She wants to become Jewish. We will ask her. Martine, do you still want to live here with all this situation? If you become Jewish will you come here with your family in France. She don’t answers, it will be hard. As you see here they can’t watch news. If they could watch even minute, will they stay here? Is it right to stay in reality in this situation? Einav sit near Martine. She has three daughters in Ashkelon. Einav, do you think about your kids in Ashkelon? How you feel in the first rocket Achi? Do you know that the rocket is nothing than the things outside? You want to know? In this moment the government does discussion. It’s a hard moment for Israel. The housemates are the most uninformed people now.”
After it the housemates asks Martin what was it. She said “Nothing”.
In the saloon the hosts talk with the housemates about the eviction on Wednesday.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #302 on: August 03, 2014, 03:03:02 AM »
Again post-poning the eviction because of the news... ::) ::)
I hope they don't Aldo post-pon it on Wednesday lol

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2014, 08:39:15 PM »
Resume of Episode 24 (aired on 02.08.2014)

Day 77. Danit asks Zigi the alien if he loves her. He said that he is crazy about her and hugs her. After it Zigi said “Eliav looks at us strange. Why he do this?” Danit tells to Eliav to come to them and Zigi asks him if everything’s fine. Eliav says that now everything’s fine because he and Danit didn’t talk for a long time but now they do that. Zigi asks them how many time they were “free” from each other and the both answered “three weeks”. Zigi says how nice Danit smiles and begins to laugh in a funny way. After it he plays with Danit the game “who will smile first”. He plays the game with Tal too.
The hairdresser of Linor comes again. This time Linor sit on his chair. Zigi goes to the closet while everybody is not allowed to move and said to Eliav and Danit “What you doing? You come here often?” When the hairdresser of Linor finished his work, everybody are tired of staying without to move. Einav and Nofar are mad because Linor wanted this. Tal tells to Ortal that she moved too much when she had to stay and gives her advice to not moving anymore in the future.
Day 78. At night Zigi comes again to the housemates. Ortal was evicted. The housemates wonders why Zigi did it, why Ortal couldn’t say “bye’ like the other evicted. When Martine cries Micky said to her that Ortal was tired from that game already. Linor wonders what is going on outside, because Ortal is evicted.
In BB room Tal tell to BB that everybody she loves is evicted.
Day 79. In the kitchen Martine and Eldad talk about last night and how they heard Danit to talk in her dream something like “I am separate from him”. Eldad says “They are not together in real life, probably in her dream they were together”. Martine says that Danit doesn’t respect herself and reminds to Eldad that she said that she will return to Eliav.
In the garden the housemates wonders what will do today with Zigi. When Zigi exit his spaceship Einav, Nofar and Tal tells him that is not right what he did yesterday night with Ortal. In the kitchen Zigi asks Einav if she was here already. Einav says that it was 6 years ago and then she was with her father. Zigi brings her father Yossi Bublil in the house. In BB room Einav tells that she is surprised because her father came here from his holiday. She said also that he will be so happy if Einav wins, so she will try to win.
Danit wants from Zigi to come in her bed. He is happy. After it he said to Danit and Eliav “You love to be in bed, right. Why you smile?”. Eliav answered that he doesn’t have a power for his bullshits and Zigi goes to him as he play aggressive. Zigi asks Eliav what he does in his live and Eliav answered that he makes tattoos. Eliav says that the singer Eyal Golan has tattoo on his head. Zigi “transported” Eyal Golan to him. He wants from Eliav to make a tattoo to him. Eliav wants so much to do it but don’t do it because he will “hurt” the budget.
The housemates talk about the food. Tal enters in conflict with Nofar for the food again. “If you have fish, eat fish. Not hamburger”. Nofar said “I will eat what I want”.
In the garden Nofar says to Einav that Tal`s agenda is stupid and everything which Nofar eats is with meat. Later Zigi “see” the wish of Tal and brings her vegan friends in the house. They play to the housemates the horrifying movie about how their food dies in pain.
After it Nofar is angry because the guests of Tal stole the milk.
In BB room where Tal enters with Zigi she said to BB that she is so grateful for the surprise and that the movie was showed. She said how easy is to go vegan and to not hurt animals. She also said that she saw the faces of the housemates while watching the movie.
In the garden Nofar and Einav wonders why Micky cried. “I thought that he is laughing” said Nofar. “Everybody is double-faces” she also said. In the kitchen Micky said to Linor that now he understands the vegans. Zigi tries to make Eliav to smile when he wanted a funny movie.
In the bedroom Tal talks with Eldad and Martine about the movie. Martine says to Tal that she doesn’t love somebody to force her for anything. Einav comes and Tal said to her how painful is to see the little cow separated from her mom. Einav said “It`s no important to me”. Eldad said to Einav “Very smart girl” in an ironic way. Einav begins to go mad. Eldad tells her to stop to play religious because if she was as religious as she pretended she wouldn’t act like she does. After it Einav goes in the garden to Nofar and Eliav and tell them about the scandal with Eldad. Eliav said “I can’t believe that you cry because of him”.
Zigi comes again in the house. This time to make Achi`s wish true. The singer Harel   Moyal comes and sing the song written by Achi.
Day 80. In the garden Eldad apologize to Einav about yesterday. “No for the words I said, for the way I did it” he said. Einav said that she is not against vegans and she really wants the animal to die without pain just she is mad on Tal. Einav also said to Eldad that he seeks “the weakest point in the human” and plays with it.
In the saloon Zigi again asks Martine if she wants to live in Israel. Zigi “transported” French reporters to the house. The reporter says “We are here in the BB house Israel with the housemates. They are all Israelis except one – Martine. She is a French and also Jewish (in her soul) and she loves Israel. She wants to become Jewish. We will ask her. Martine, do you still want to live here with all this situation? If you become Jewish will you come here with your family in France. She don’t answers, it will be hard. As you see here they can’t watch news. If they could watch even minute, will they stay here? Is it right to stay in reality in this situation? Einav sit near Martine. She has three daughters in Ashkelon. Einav, do you think about your kids in Ashkelon? How you feel in the first rocket Achi? Do you know that the rocket is nothing than the things outside? You want to know? In this moment the government does discussion. It’s a hard moment for Israel. The housemates are the most uninformed people now.”
After it the housemates asks Martin what was it. She said “Nothing”.
In the saloon the hosts talk with the housemates about the eviction on Wednesday.

thanks BBfan!, why do you think Martin did not tell anything about  what the french reporter said, to the rest of the housemates? this was my second favourite episode following last wednesday one !.
my ranking this week:
                   1 Eldad
                   2 Martin  ;D
                   3 tal
                   4 Linor

5 Danit  :-\
                   6 Einav
                   7 Achi
                    8 Micky
                   9 Eliav
                   10 nofar

i´m gonna miss Zigi

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2014, 03:16:47 PM »
thanks BBfan!, why do you think Martin did not tell anything about  what the french reporter said, to the rest of the housemates? this was my second favourite episode following last wednesday one !.
my ranking this week:
                   1 Eldad
                   2 Martin  ;D
                   3 tal
                   4 Linor

5 Danit  :-\
                   6 Einav
                   7 Achi
                    8 Micky
                   9 Eliav
                   10 nofar

i´m gonna miss Zigi

I think that Martine didn’t tell to the housemates what she heard because probably she is afraid to not break some BB rule. But it also could be because she doesn’t want to worry the others.
I will miss Zigi too. By the way here is the man who stays behind Zigi the alien.
Friend of Elad Tzafani from Big Brother Israel Season 3.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/udi.sametcohen

And the actor who played Yair Keidar in the first episodes this season.
Birth date:18.06.1986
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yair.fish18?fref=ts

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »
I am reading the news and maybe I am wrong but look like Danit and Eliav kissed again and that Nophar, Danit, Eliav and Einav look like they are a group.

For the rest Zigi was awesome and he brought lot of good things in the house, especially for people that are in the house from such a long time. 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2014, 12:43:29 PM »
I am reading the news and maybe I am wrong but look like Danit and Eliav kissed again and that Nophar, Danit, Eliav and Einav look like they are a group.

For the rest Zigi was awesome and he brought lot of good things in the house, especially for people that are in the house from such a long time.

You are not wrong, Liuk-BB, i read it too. I mean how Eliav, Danit and Nofar in some moment were in one bed. But i still don`t know if it is just a joke or the news writer of BB just want to catch the attention. You know, sometimes something small they make to look so big. I don`t think that Danit or Nofar will leave the other to "have" Eliav.
But i can`t reject it yet. Who knows... :) I didn`t catch the live feed lately so everything could happened in this full of color world...
We will see the situation in the next episodes.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
Now the house is divided in two camps : Martine, Eldad Linor and Tal from one side , while Danit is getting closer to Einav, Eliav and Nophar.  I don't understand where Mickey is, cause he seems he is in the middle. I am feeling so sorry cause they are saying bad things like " he is an horrible person" said by Nophar. 
Achi is in the middle although I think he is more close to the others.

Apparently the eviction has been canceled and postponed on Saturday.

Polls :big nivdal : Mickey with 5 %, Achi 4 %, Eliav 3 %. 

Looks like an  other male will be kicked it out :(.

My ranking

1- Eldad :ali
2- Mickey
3- Tal 
4- Linor
5-Achi
6- Eliav
7- Nuphar
8- Danit :mad:mad
9- Martine :mad:mad:mad

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: August 06, 2014, 12:50:49 PM »
Now the house is divided in two camps : Martine, Eldad Linor and Tal from one side , while Danit is getting closer to Einav, Eliav and Nophar.  I don't understand where Mickey is, cause he seems he is in the middle. I am feeling so sorry cause they are saying bad things like " he is an horrible person" said by Nophar.
Achi is in the middle although I think he is more close to the others.

Apparently the eviction has been canceled and postponed on Saturday.

Polls :big nivdal : Mickey with 5 %, Achi 4 %, Eliav 3 %.

Looks like an  other male will be kicked it out :(.

My ranking

1- Eldad :ali
2- Mickey
3- Tal
4- Linor
5-Achi
6- Eliav
7- Nuphar
8- Danit :mad:mad
9- Martine :mad:mad:mad
AGAIN?? ::) ::) ::) ::) Next year we're there waiting for the next eviction!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #309 on: August 06, 2014, 12:54:06 PM »

It`s so boring with those neverending canceled evictions. Really...How long they could do it?! What, they will have 8-9 finalists? I think that it will be fair next time 3 housemates to be evicted. I read that the final probably will be on 23 August, it`s so soon but it seems that the game continue and continue...And i am afraid that this time i can`t trust so much to the polls because i know from the past that in situation with no eviction from long time the polls could be totally wrong. :-\ The people`s preferences changed many times from the last vote. But just for the statistic,i want the polls to be correct... ::)

UPDATE: According to the last information the end of the show is moved from August 23 to August 30!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:59:10 PM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: August 06, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »

It`s so boring with those neverending canceled evictions. Really...How long they could do it?! What, they will have 8-9 finalists? I think that it will be fair next time 3 housemates to be evicted. I read that the final probably will be on 23 August, it`s so soon but it seems that the game continue and continue...And i am afraid that this time i can`t trust so much to the polls because i know from the past that in situation with no eviction from long time the polls could be totally wrong. :-\ The people`s preferences changed many times from the last vote. But just for the statistic,i want the polls to be correct... ::)

UPDATE: According to the last information the end of the show is moved from August 23 to August 30!
It was expected, they needed more time with all these postponing...

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #311 on: August 06, 2014, 04:20:53 PM »
The show is going to its regular schedule (regular episode on Wednesday and eviction on Saturday). Today's eviction was cancelled because they know now that's that all TV schedule in Israel is going back to normal, so they're sure all Saturday evictions will go as planned. So no more cancelled evictions (but they'll probably have a lot of double evictions lol).

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #312 on: August 06, 2014, 11:13:41 PM »

hi BBfan, when you can, please put a link of yesterday episode, thank you so  much!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #313 on: August 06, 2014, 11:32:22 PM »

hi BBfan, when you can, please put a link of yesterday episode, thank you so  much!
Hi, DenisColo. I am waiting for the episode too. I can`t watch it on Mako again... :-X Till now nobody uploaded it yet , i can`t find online watch too, i hope soon it will happens. I hope we will not wait long today...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2014, 02:18:03 PM »
Resume of Episode 25 (aired on 06.08.2014)

Day 80. Everybody is on the table for dinner. Einav says to Achi that the place where he sits is to Tzahi and Eldad hurry to say that Tzahi is already at home. Then Zigi comes to the housemates. He asks Martine if she miss her family. She said “yes”. Zigi plays to her movie with her son and her granddaughter. After it Danit see her family. Zigi also make video gift to Achi and every one else.
Later in BB room Danit ask why she didn’t see one of her brothers in the video. BB said “may be he was there”. Danit doesn’t remember if she saw him. She is worried about him because he could be on war right now. But she said how happy she to see her family is.
In the bedroom Zigi asks Micky what he is doing. Micky said that he suffers from diabetes and have to take insulin. Zigi is afraid from injections. He asks Micky how often he does it and Micky says “with every dinner”. After it the housemates tell to Zigi that his family probably seeks for him. Zigi is sad because he wants to see his parents. Danit tells him that tomorrow he will see them. After it in the garden Martine tells to Zigi that it was hard to her to see her son.
Day 81. In the bedroom Nofar asks Eliav why he looks at her like that. He said “Nothing”. After it Nofar wonders who will be evicted and Einav says that she hopes “nobody from us to go home”. When Nofar hear the name of Danit she says that she wouldn’t miss her. “What, from when we are group? Tell me?” Nofar asks. In the saloon Micky, Linor and Martine talk about the groups in the house. “Eliav thinks that the world spins around him” says Micky. In the bedroom the talk between Nofar and Eliav continues and Nofar says to him that he is afraid from Danit. Eliav answered that he is not afraid; just he can’t look her hurt. “Nofar you are like 25 years old with mind of 50. She is 22 with mind of 4” says Eliav. He continues to explain his way of not hurting Danit.
At night in the saloon BB tells to the housemates that the eviction is closed again. Zigi comes to the housemates. He goes to Nofar and tries to read her dreams, but he says that his light is “broken”. After it he run to his spaceship screaming “What you did to me? I am not your friend anymore!”.
Day 82. In the toilet Danit tells to Eliav that she doesn’t want the things between them to be like the things before. Eliav says “ok”. Danit tells him that for Tal and Eldad she looks like “weak” and “girl on 4 years” because of him. Eliav says that he came to talk to her first and “broke” his ego and he doesn’t care what they think about him. They kissed and Eliav said that he wouldn’t let to nobody to hurt her.” I still love you” he said.
In the kitchen Eldad and Martine talk about Danit and Eliav. Eldad says “She wants everybody to see them kissing but he doesn’t want”. He also said “I am even not mad on her. It’s just bad for her”. Martine answers “He doesn’t care for her and not for Nofar”. Eldad agrees. Later again in the kitchen Micky says to Martine that Einav is like queen of the house”. Martine said that Einav is “Tzahi number 2”.
Later in the saloon BB remind to the housemates how they use the power of Zigi and that now he is without power anymore. Late at night the housemates tries to return the power of Zigi in the garden. After they did it, there is a “goodbye party”. Zigi took Eliav to the kitchen and tells him that “It seems that Linor wants me. Can I take her to my spaceship?” Eliav gives him advice how to be in interesting to Linor. After it Linor is exciting in Zigi`s spaceship. Zigi tell her that she is the first and the only one who entered here. Linor wants from Zigi to stay in the house.
Day 83. In the garden Micky said to Tal that they (in the house) don’t know what is the real situation outside. After it in the bedroom Tal asks Achi why he is whole day in the bed. He said that he and Linor are not in good “relationship” but he could tell to her so many bad things. In the garden Linor tells to Micky that he must smile much more.
Nofar and Eliav wonder why the spaceship of Zigi is still in the garden.
BB asks Eliav, Einav, Nofar, Achi and Danit to go in his room. Eldad says that probably it’s a good idea if they go with Zigi on his ship and not to return. Martine tells to Tal about Danit and Eliav`s new relationship. In the garden the group of Eliav wonders how they look outside. In BB room Danit says that she and Tal don’t talk anymore because of Eliav.
In the bedroom the housemate talks about Zigi. In the saloon Zigi tells goodbye to the housemates. They give to him presents. Zigi also gives them presents and tell a word to everyone of them. Zigi said that:
“Martine is the best dancer. Micky is the same like Zigi. Ach is not ashamed to be sensitive like a girl. Zigi loves Eldad. Zigi wants to be religious because of Einav. The smile of Danit is the best. Tal is not egoistic. From Eliav, Zigi learn what to do with girls. Nofar seems strong but she is not. Linor is the most beautiful girl on the Earth”.
After it Zigi says that he is glad to be here and goes to his spaceship. The housemates want Zigi to stay and talk about it. Einav is not sad about Zigi and Micky said that she is from “ice”. In the saloon the hosts talk to housemates about the next eviction on Saturday.

Episode links:

http://180upload.com/q1xe3mjneo8j
http://8qnu4wecwc.1fichier.com/
http://turbobit.net/rrweu89dhjzk.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2014, 02:28:08 PM »
The show is going to its regular schedule (regular episode on Wednesday and eviction on Saturday). Today's eviction was cancelled because they know now that's that all TV schedule in Israel is going back to normal, so they're sure all Saturday evictions will go as planned. So no more cancelled evictions (but they'll probably have a lot of double evictions lol).
I am so happy that the TV turns regular in Israel. But is it the conflict over? I read some news that it is too early to say... ::)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2014, 08:08:34 PM »
Two days ago Mickey in a conversation about Ortal Ben said that she has mental problems and Nuphar attacked him saying that he shouldn't call people like that ed everyone was pissed and that she can't defend herself cause she is not there.
I don't know if they are gonna show this in tonight episode but If they will do the fate of him is probably sealed

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2014, 05:47:33 AM »
I can't understand that thing of Zigi, lol. He just comes from no-where and is like BFFF of everyone.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #318 on: August 09, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »
I can't understand that thing of Zigi, lol. He just comes from no-where and is like BFFF of everyone.
Zigi is a robot that basically bring them some surprises i.e. he showed to Martine a video of his nephew and he gave them some news on the outside. They really like him because everytime he enters he brought them news and made them surprises . 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
Zigi is a robot that basically bring them some surprises i.e. he showed to Martine a video of his nephew and he gave them some news on the outside. They really like him because everytime he enters he brought them news and made them surprises .
Ok. But the robot wants to have a showmance with Linor? lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
Ok. But the robot wants to have a showmance with Linor? lol
He, actually wasn`t a robot because there was a man inside the custom of Zigi. All those things with the alien were weekly task like every week was something else. The alien could read their dreams and to make them true. But the housemates have to keep his power. They didn`t do it so much and for result Nofar and Eldad didn`t have "true dream" like the others. Zigi leaved the house before to make their wishes true. I supposed that Karin has to enter the house to surprise Eldad but the things has changed. Zigi showed video to Martine of her son and grandoughter in Paris. But every one of the housemates saw his family too. And yes, Zigi is mad about Linor. ;) He claims that she is the most beautiful girl on the Earth. :)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2014, 01:58:17 PM »
The final will take place saturday 30 th August and five housemates will be finalists.

Einav, Nuphar , Eliav and Achi survived eviction.

The evicted housemate is between Martine, Eldad, Linor, Tal and Mickey.

Mickey has been evicted
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:04:53 PM by Liuk-BB »

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2014, 02:49:49 PM »
I'm happy that Micky left. He was just a grumpy and annoying all the time. Although I would've preferred that Eliav would go, because he just continue to mentally abuse Danit. I want him to be evicted so much.
This episode had some really funny moments. I really need a GIF of Tal entering the bedroom when Eliav and Danit talked and exiting right away XD

I am so happy that the TV turns regular in Israel. But is it the conflict over? I read some news that it is too early to say... ::)
It's mainly over. Nothing too serious going on right now, so most things are back to normal (just like Big Brother ;))

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2014, 02:54:58 PM »
Finally an eviction. :ali :ali
When are the next nominations?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2014, 03:15:23 PM »
Finally an eviction. :ali :ali
When are the next nominations?
On Wednesday again. :)

It's mainly over. Nothing too serious going on right now, so most things are back to normal (just like Big Brother ;))
Thanks about the information. Great that the conflict is over! ;D

Mickey has been evicted
If i could i would replace Micky with Nofar or Einav... ::)