Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 37704 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2014, 10:23:24 PM »
Let’s see how Micky looked 1988 when he was front man of the group “Noar Shulayim” The song is called “Anog”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGEcvvZjIQ

Last night I didn’t have what to do and I made a video of some moments of Nofar in BB3 from my archive of BB Israel. It could be interesting because it shows Nofar in similar situation like in season 6. My video shows how Tomer (new housemate) has entered in the middle of the season because he likes Nofar (Nofar entered as a new housemate because of Eliav in this season). Second scene is how Nofar tells to Tomer about her erotic dream which she dreamed last night. Jecky (who loved her) hers it. She goes to comforts him (like Eliav do with Danit). The third scene is not so similar (till now). Nofar began to flirt with Amir. But it’s interesting how Lihi and Sivan A. (the lover of Amir in season 3) talked about the new relationship of Nofar in the house. I said that the third situation is not so similar till now because I am not sure yet if Nofar will stay only with Eliav in the house. Probably Achi is the next? Who knows…But all situation with Jecky, Nofar and Tomer could be seen 4 years later now…This time Tomer is played by Nofar herself…huh..

Nofar in BB3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #326 on: August 10, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
Resume of Episode 26 (aired on 09.08.2014)

Day 84. In bedroom Einav asks Danit how they with Eliav kissed. “French kiss?” asks Einav. Danit says that it was little French kiss several times. Einav tells her that Eliav still denies that it happened and Danit answered “In the house he would never say the truth. Outside, yes.” Einav said to her “Some day you will laugh at yourself”. Danit explains that she does what Eliav wants and if he wanted something different he would act different.
Later again in the bedroom Martine tells to Eliav that she may do tattoo with the word “Israel” on her. Eliav gives her advices. After it Danit asks Eliav if he feels that she force him for something and he disagrees.
In the garden Einav tells to the other housemates that Linor is 12 hours at day in the pool and she makes records. After it the housemates begins to sing songs in the garden and Einav hear how people outside screams “Bublil, we love you”. She is happy and tells to the ones which didn’t hear it. She tells to Marine “Dear, 80 % of the country loves me. What, you are afraid of me?”. Martine answers “If so many people loves you, what we do in the house?” Einav says “What really?”. Later in the garden Einav is mad about Martine and tells that she is jealous.
BB wants everybody to enter his room and tells them that the country goes back to normal.
Again the same night the group of Eliav is in the garden. Achi says to others “I could be like little child, but their group is not really group”. Nofar agrees and tells to him that Tal doesn’t love Micky, Martine and Linor. Later in BB room the group of Eliav wants from BB their group gift.
Day 85. In the kitchen Einav wants from Martine to stop saying how the others love her because it bothers Einav.
In the bedroom Eldad tells to Tal “I can’t stay anymore here with those stupid people!”. Tal answers “I hate when I hate people”. “Me too” says Eldad.
The group of Eliav wants to talk with Tal about the group present from BB but Nofar says that she (Tal) bothers her. Soon Eliav and Nofar begin to argue for the same old thing between them. When they stay alone, Einav tells to Nofar that Eliav do only what is good for him. Achi talk with Tal about the group present from the wedding. “Do what you want. I wanted something else” say Tal and leaves. Danit asks Eliav why he is mad. He said that he doesn’t want to listen anymore. In the same time Einav continues to talk to Nofar how she must stop to carry for what Danit does. Later in the garden Einav talk with Danit how she looks outside. “When you go outside, whole year the people would tell you how poor are you, what he does with you. You are young, beautiful girl and have to be here for yourself” said Einav to Danit.
The host tells to the housemates that Achi and Eliav stay in the house.
Day 86. In the garden Danit asks Tal if there is a reason to not talk with her. Tal answers that she doesn’t want to hear what Danit wants to say. Tal explains how she doesn’t like Eliav and what Danit do with him in the house. It finished when Tal tells Danit that she doesn’t have friends here but she have Tal. They hug. After it Tal tells about it to Eldad and Martine and Martine said that Danit will return again to Eliav. Tal answered that she doesn’t want Danit to be alone.
In the garden Eliav said to Danit “I finished my story with you here”. He is angry that Danit could return to the group of Eldad. In BB room Eldad tells to BB that on this day before 9 years his family and many others were forced to leave their houses.
The hosts tell the other 2 housemates which stay in the house – Einav and Nofar.
Danit talk again with Eliav and tells him that Tal was there for her when she needed. Eliav tells that he was there for her. Danit said that it was hard to her to see how Tal was angry at her. In the saloon the housemate again talk about the gift from BB and Achi and Einav wants movie and food. Tal said that the food will be punishment for her. Einav begins to yelling at her. After it they begin to wonder what really to ask for a gift. Einav tells to Danit how she loves to make “fire” between her and the housemates. In the garden Achi and Tal says to each other how they can’t look anymore Danit and Eliav together.
Day 87. The group of Eliav and Tal gets their party. Martine said to others that Eliav is afraid to enter the pool with Nofar. Nofar tells to Tal that she doesn’t want somebody to “enter” in her soul but it happened.
One by one the housemates tell to BB what they think about the eviction and who they think that will be evicted. After it Micky was evicted.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:19:00 AM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »
With the risk to obsess this topic I want to share some useful links.

For those who have general problems with Mako all the time or sometimes, I put some links which could be decision of some problems.

First the website/TV portal TVNet for those who are maniacs like me and collect episodes of BB. There you could find Israeli movies, TV series, TV shows. Most of the links there are for download, but you also could find sometimes links with “online watch”, it depends from the URL. The site is great and I use it from years. Last year they were closed from the law for suspicious of copyright but they won in the court! Wow, it was such a problem to find all episodes of BB Israel 5 last year! Some people have problem with using it, so I will explain what you have to do.

First step :
Enter the website http://www.tvnetil.net/. If you don’t understand Hebrew use Google translate to find what you want or copy from somewhere the Hebrew name of what you search, or just find the picture of the show if you recognize it. Click on it.

Second step:
When you open the post/review of what you want, copy the bold blue name of the episode above. Try to copy everything, sometimes some part escapes, especially if your PC doesn’t support Hebrew.

Third step:
When the name is copied with right click on the mouse, click in the middle of the post, where is written www.favez0ne.net. When the new page is open, paste the name of the episode, you will see where. Then you click in left where is written in Hebrew "search". When you see the black bold name of the episode click again on it to show the results. Then you could see how many links are there for your searching and to find the best for your need. The boring problem is that with every open link you have to click on “skip ad” on the right corner above, to continue to the real page.

The second
helpful website is Isramedia. I found it few days ago. Here you could watch Big Brother episodes in the same time when the Israeli public watches it for the first time, because this website has a live stream of some Israeli channels and you could watch them 24 hours (Channel programs, not BB). Big Brother you could watch every Wednesday and Saturday at 21:00 local Israeli time. Sometimes it has a short episode on Friday around 20 minutes. I post the link for Channel 2, where is Big Brother.

http://isramedia.tk/2/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A5-2-%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%97%D7%99

I hope it could help to someone! And I will really try to not write as much! But it seems that I always have something to say or share… ::) :Ang ::)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2014, 05:26:27 PM »
With the risk to obsess this topic I want to share some useful links.

For those who have general problems with Mako all the time or sometimes, I put some links which could be decision of some problems.

First the website/TV portal TVNet for those who are maniacs like me and collect episodes of BB. There you could find Israeli movies, TV series, TV shows. Most of the links there are for download, but you also could find sometimes links with “online watch”, it depends from the URL. The site is great and I use it from years. Last year they were closed from the law for suspicious of copyright but they won in the court! Wow, it was such a problem to find all episodes of BB Israel 5 last year! Some people have problem with using it, so I will explain what you have to do.

First step :
Enter the website http://www.tvnetil.net/. If you don’t understand Hebrew use Google translate to find what you want or copy from somewhere the Hebrew name of what you search, or just find the picture of the show if you recognize it. Click on it.

Second step:
When you open the post/review of what you want, copy the bold blue name of the episode above. Try to copy everything, sometimes some part escapes, especially if your PC doesn’t support Hebrew.

Third step:
When the name is copied with right click on the mouse, click in the middle of the post, where is written www.favez0ne.net. When the new page is open, paste the name of the episode, you will see where. Then you click in left where is written in Hebrew "search". When you see the black bold name of the episode click again on it to show the results. Then you could see how many links are there for your searching and to find the best for your need. The boring problem is that with every open link you have to click on “skip ad” on the right corner above, to continue to the real page.

The second
helpful website is Isramedia. I found it few days ago. Here you could watch Big Brother episodes in the same time when the Israeli public watches it for the first time, because this website has a live stream of some Israeli channels and you could watch them 24 hours (Channel programs, not BB). Big Brother you could watch every Wednesday and Saturday at 21:00 local Israeli time. Sometimes it has a short episode on Friday around 20 minutes. I post the link for Channel 2, where is Big Brother.

http://isramedia.tk/2/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A5-2-%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%93%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%97%D7%99

I hope it could help to someone! And I will really try to not write as much! But it seems that I always have something to say or share… ::) :Ang ::)

as  always thanks so much for your help BBfan and your amazing resumes! have a good sunday ! ;)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2014, 08:02:45 PM »
Thank you, but I personally prefer only read your resumes. I think watching the episodes I would not understand nothing, and would be waisting time lol.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2014, 08:23:47 AM »
as  always thanks so much for your help BBfan and your amazing resumes! have a good sunday ! ;)

I am glad when I can help! ;)
By the way about the short episodes from my previous post - before they were on Fridays but now they show it when they want, or Thursday or Friday. But they are not so interesting, only talk in BB room most of the time.

Thank you, but I personally prefer only read your resumes. I think watching the episodes I would not understand nothing, and would be waisting time lol.

Everybody is different. :) For me personally is more interesting to watch something even if I don’t understand, because the human face could tell you so many things. But for me is easy because I watch only BB Israel right now. But if I followed 2-3 or more BB seasons it will be more difficult. So, I understand you, Andre…

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2014, 12:58:17 AM »
This week facing the public vote are

Bitchy Danit,Nasty Einav Plant Eldad,and Mr.Muscle Eliav Princess Linor, Snake Martin, 

Queen Tal and Queen Nuphar in semifinal

It will be a double eviction, so I think Einav and Eliav will go .

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2014, 03:27:19 AM »
This week facing the public vote are

Bitchy Danit,Nasty Einav Plant Eldad,and Mr.Muscle Eliav Princess Linor, Snake Martin,

Queen Tal and Queen Nuphar in semifinal

It will be a double eviction, so I think Einav and Eliav will go .

plant Eldad? Snake martin? .. no way but I agree with queen Tal 
 my top 4 : Eldad, Tal, Linor, Martin

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2014, 03:41:21 AM »
 my top 4 : Eldad, Tal, Linor, Martin
Tbh Eldad is gone quiet in those weeks and honestly after her argument with Nofar he became a plant lol. I preferred him when he reacted against the other people.

ANd yea Martine is a snake : like when she is with someone he bitched about someone, then like after he came to an other housemate and bitched behind the person . Martine is a teacher on that, and to be honest she is jealous of the relationship between Tal and Eldad and she said " Oh I want to have him for me I'm jealous", and in the last week he tried to take him away from Tal.
Finally Linor had a fight with her and she said " Why you pretend to be the chief of the house ?" and then said to Mickey " Oh I can't trust her, cause she doesn't want my firendhsip".
Now Linor is alone in the house, and I am really sorry for that :(. I hope she will feel better although is gonna be difficult

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2014, 12:51:39 PM »
Resume of Episode 27 (aired on 13.08.2014)

The hosts tell to the housemates about the eviction.
Day 87. In the bedroom Tal talks to Nofar. “It hurts me to see you and her (Danit) like that. Something in him (Eliav) is wrong. She (Danit) is guilty as he is. When Eldad and Karin were together here, it was different” says Tal. Nofar answered “I felt those 2-3 weeks; there is something between us with Eliav. I am not little girl. It’s real”.
Day 88. Nofar is scared of the animal in the garden and tells to everybody. “What a house. The strangest enter here” said Einav. The same night Micky was evicted. Linor is upset and Martine wants to comforts her and tells her that Micky wanted to leave. Linor enters in BB room and share her feelings without Micky. In the saloon Martine and Tal wonders why Eliav and Danit are still here. Tal says that it’s "hot" for the public. Martine said “Let’s be triple then”. Tal says that Eliav is afraid when he sees how Tal and Nofar talk. In the same time Eliav is not happy about talk between Tal and Nofar and said it to Nofar. They continue the talk in the closet where Nofar said to him that after the wedding in the house everything between them turns in other way. Eliav wonders why.
Day 89. The housemates see their new weekly task “Heaven and Hell”. BB tells to them that they could read letters from their families if they follow the rules. Not everybody will read the letters, just some of them. First are Achi and Linor. Achi choose to destroy her letter and Achi could read his.
Nofar and Danit are next. Nofar destroyed Danit`s letter.
Eliav and Eldad are next. Both choose their letters to be destroyed.
Tal and Einav are next. Tal destroyed the letter of Einav.
The housemates which destroyed others letters will go to “Hell”, the other to “Heaven”. Martine is a messenger between them. Linor read the letter of Martine in front of the housemates. The letter is from her son. The housemates enjoy of their mission. Nofar wants to stay alone in “Hell” with Eliav. “The angel” Martine brings the letters to Achi, Tal and Nofar. Tal reads the letter to them. Achi reads her letter. Eliav has a birthday and the others in “Heaven” sings song for him. Nofar is not happy how hot is in “the hell”. The housemates in "hell" gets mission. Eldad denies to watch the final match of FIFA World Cup, and get tree with red apples. Achi wonders why his mom wrote that he must think about his friends in the house. Einav choose to not read letter and gets apples in heavens garden. The "hell creatures" won walk in heaven. Danit rejects to make her hair roots blonde, and gets one apple.
In “Hell” Achi still wonders why his mom wrote that he must think about his friends. He thinks that his mom wants him to be friend of Eldad. Tal says to him that probably his mom talk for Eliav and how he must stop to be friend with him. Eliav rejects to see his father in the garden. The other housemates wonder on the table in kitchen why he did it.
In BB room Martine choose to put Eliav in “Hell”. Danit is disgusted how Martine hugs Eliav for his birthday because she talks bad about him.
Day 90. Eliav wants from Martine to choose someone else to be in hell. She disagrees. But after it, in the garden, she said that probably must replace Eliav with someone else for today. Einav wants she to go there. Eldad choose to go in the garden to see his nephews.
In the “hell” are not happy that Eldad broke mission. “I don’t want to be in Heaven anymore" said Eliav. In BB room Martine says that she moves Eliav and Nofar in Heaven and Einav and Danit in hell. “It was a joke that I want to be there “said Einav.
In BB room Linor choose to watch her BB promo. The housemates are angry about it. Later in BB room Linor feels bad about it. The housemates in “hell” gets another mission and reject it.
The BB shows us why Linor is nominated. She enters in BB room and tells her two names for eviction – Achi and Danit. Then BB tells her that her nomination is invalid because she broke rule. BB shows her a video how when her little sister came in the house she whispered in her ear “Achi and Danit”. And how later Linor lied that she told her “I love you” and not “Achi and Danit”.
The hosts tell to the housemates the names of the nominated.

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2014, 02:00:16 PM »
Oh my god Linor is so stupid. She always seemed fake and all, but she finally proved how stupid she is. She could've confess the BB what her sister told her and go clean because it's not her fault, but she somehow thought there aren't any microphones or people in the production that know Russian lol the worst part is that she continued denying it after the BB showed her all the clips.
But I still hope Eliav and Danit will be eliminated on Saturday. Then I hope Linor won't be in the finale.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2014, 08:08:32 PM »
Week 13 Nominations...

Achi- Linor and Eldad
Danit- Martine and Nofar
Einav- Linor and Martine
Eldad- Eliav and Danit
Eliav- Eldad and Linor
Linor- Banned from Nominating
Martine- Danit and Einav
Nofar- Martine and Danit
Tal- Danit and Einav

Danit- 4
Linor- 3
Martine- 3
Einav-2
Eldad- 2
Eliav- 1 (Public Nomination)

Nofar- 1
Achi- 0
Tal- 0

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2014, 10:41:20 PM »
I just stumbled upon this video from Nofar's previous season (season 3). This situation is way funnier out of context.
Midget Slap

Yes, that woman is Nofar.
And it even got viral back in the day! (Does a RayWilliamJohnson coverage make it viral?)
UNDERWEAR?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2014, 11:23:44 PM »
Ha hah, thank you 2888remo for the video.  ;) It was so funny (not for poor Elad, of course). I remember it. It was in the time of their “prison breaks”. The “guards” were thinking that they suffer in their cells but they escaped from the tunnel behind the bed of Frida I think…Great episodes with that mission.
Jecky is still with his prison clothes on this video…Oh, they had everything in this secret room – massage, chocolate, “beach”… O0
On the final episode of season 3 the producers showed that video to the housemates and Nofar was surprised how she becomes “world star”.
 ;D

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #339 on: August 16, 2014, 01:37:37 AM »
Big brother israel co.il

Eldad 36 %
Linor  21 %
Martin 15 %
Einav 12 %
Danit 10 %
Eliav   6 %

Big brother nidval

Eldad 37 %
Linor  23%
Martin 13 %
Danit 12 %
Einav  8 %
Eliav  7 %

Eliav is a gonner, but I think is gonna be closer between Danit and Einav.

#getDanitout

Btw with this Eldad has been up 9 times and considering that the double eviction happened in two different dayys he has been up 10 times.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #340 on: August 16, 2014, 08:53:49 PM »
Einav and Eliav are  EVICTED!

I´m sorry for you Nofar, lol  >:D :devil:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:01:17 PM by DenisColo »

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »
Work @ Nofar being the last all star <3

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2014, 11:50:44 PM »
Finally that asshole is out of the house. I was screaming out of joy.
It'll be interesting to see the interaction between Nofar and Danit now (hopefully only for the next 7 days cause Danit will go out next Saturday AMEN).

Ha hah, thank you 2888remo for the video.  ;) It was so funny (not for poor Elad, of course). I remember it. It was in the time of their “prison breaks”. The “guards” were thinking that they suffer in their cells but they escaped from the tunnel behind the bed of Frida I think…Great episodes with that mission.
Jecky is still with his prison clothes on this video…Oh, they had everything in this secret room – massage, chocolate, “beach”… O0
On the final episode of season 3 the producers showed that video to the housemates and Nofar was surprised how she becomes “world star”.
 ;D
Oh the nostalgia!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2014, 09:26:50 AM »
Resume of Episode 28 (16.08.2014)

Day 90. While the "hell creatures" suffers from the hot room where they are, they see on the plasma how Linor gives ice-cream to Eldad and Martine. Tall makes "live translation" of what Linor says. Linor tries to explain why she watched her BB promo. After it Eldad says to Martine that BB will give something else to Linor and the house will be again against her.
Linor enters in BB room and when BB shows her little sister on the screen, she accepts to see her. After it she goes to garden to meets her. Martine says to them that they don’t have anything in common on their faces. In the end of the meeting Linor`s sister whispers the names of Achi and Danit. In BB room Linor says to BB that her sister said to her how she loves her. Martine said to the "hell creatures" why they have to stay again in the "hell" – because Linor saw her sister. After it BB asks Nofar if she wants to have a dinner cooked from her mother and to hug her. Also Nofar have to choose with whom to eat this. She chooses Eliav. Einav cries because she wants to see her husband. Tal and Achi go to "Heaven", Eldad and Linor goes to "hell". Tal rejected to see her husband. It was hard for her but she wants Einav to see her husband. When she exit the BB room, the other housemates calls her “fool” because she rejects it. Martine and Tal enter again in BB room and they want again the same thing but the husband of Tal is already gone.
Day 91. The "hell creatures" gets mission with insects. Achi accepted to see her sister and his dog in the garden. Danit goes to "Heaven", Eliav goes again in "hell". Nofar didn’t accept to see talk between Eliav and Danit. After it she tells it to the others but she is so curious and goes to BB room to accept it. She saw how Eliav says to Danit that he loves her and how he has to talk with Nofar about the situation. The "hell creatures" see on the plasma that Nofar watch something but they wonder what. Nofar is surprised of what she saw. Nofar goes to "hell", Einav to "Heaven". When Nofar comes to "hell" the other are curious to know what she saw. Nofar doesn’t tell. Danit rejects to see how her mom reads to her letter and she also rejected to see part of some episode of BB. Tal says “Good”.
In "hell" the housemates continue to wonder what Nofar saw on plasma. Nofar and Eliav whispers about it, and Nofar says that it’s something about them and Danit. Eliav said that he doesn’t want to hear. "You have a problem. What you said, you said" tells to him Nofar. After it Eliav goes to BB room and said to BB "You doesn’t like when I am ok here, right?". BB says that he doesn’t like when he hurts him or Nofar, just he wants to "clear" their problem. Eliav says to BB "When I leave the house I will be different from the person I was on the audition. I was person who doesn’t care who and how hurts. I escaped from bar to bar, from club to club. When I was thinking that when I hurt some girl she will sleeps next to me? I saw all the pain which I "sowed" outside."
The "hell creatures" gets another mission. Einav wants from BB to see her husband. In the garden she meets him and he reads to her letter. Tal is angry that she rejected to see her husband because Einav saw her husband anyways. Later in the garden Einav sorry for Tal, and she tells it to her. "It’s ok, Einav. If you didn’t see him I would be even more angry."
The housemates makes their nominations in BB room. The housemates wonders why Linor stays so long in BB room. In the saloon BB tells to the housemates about the situation with Linor. Linor said to them that her sister didn’t do it for bad. Nobody of the others blame her for it. The housemates hear the names of the nominated. Martine said to Eldad that she is not surprised that Tal is not nominated because she is "friend with everybody now". Tal tells to Achi that she heard what Martine said. Danit thinks that she will leave the house. Eliav said to Nofar that what she saw will make the public to evict him. Nofar doesn’t believe. Tal tells to Eldad that she wonders how to everybody is allowed to be friend with everyone but for her it’s not. Einav was evicted from the house. Eliav was the next.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2014, 01:43:42 PM »
According to the facebook page, Eldad , Linor, and Tal are the three housemates with the most probability of going to F5 :D.

Next week Nuphar and one between Danit and Martine will leave.

The only terrible news is that we will probably have Achi on F5

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2014, 02:27:11 PM »
Einav and Eliav are  EVICTED!
I´m sorry for you Nofar, lol  >:D :devil:

I hope that she will goes after him next week...But i am affraid that it`s very possible to see her on the final. :(

Work @ Nofar being the last all star <3

In the name of the Lord i hope that next season the producers will not make such a terrible experiments again. If they want all stars, to make all stars season!  :)

Oh the nostalgia!

Yes, i miss the old BB. Now somehow it`s changed. But it`s good somehow because it`s always good to have some change. By the way, i wonder which Season is your favourite. Mine is Season 2. Many people from Israel think like me. I think that still no season would be more interesting. ;D

According to the facebook page, Eldad , Linor, and Tal are the three housemates with the most probability of going to F5 :D.

Next week Nuphar and one between Danit and Martine will leave.

The only terrible news is that we will probably have Achi on F5

Yes, it`s great that those three people will go on final. From yesterday i see some change in people`s preferences. ??? It seems that they become to like more Nofar than Tal...I saw poll in bigbrother-israel.co.il
But i don`t believe that Achi will be there...I have such a feeling but i could be wrong.
By the way as you said about the Facebook page...The fan pages are always much better than the official ones. For those who doesn`t know which is the official Facebook of BB Israel, that`s it - https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother.Keshet
And when we talk about BigBroArmy on Facebook, i couldn`t miss to share that photo from yesterday.
What a lovely photo. ;D

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:36:12 PM by bbfan »

Offline yoramzak

• Intruder
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »
hi everyone :P
i dont know if anyone else would find it interesting as i do lol... but theres this israeli gossip blogger called "omrihayoon" whos like that  perez hilton guy,  and i found there some rumors on his blog that eliav  is like a syco sex maniac... and there are some anonymous exes of him that say he hit them and s&m them in bed and all types of shit. i don't know if its true cause this blogger might be lieing but if it is, that is just creepy as hell.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #347 on: August 17, 2014, 03:00:57 PM »
i dont know if anyone else would find it interesting as i do lol... but theres this israeli gossip blogger called "omrihayoon" whos like that  perez hilton guy,  and i found there some rumors on his blog that eliav  is like a syco sex maniac... and there are some anonymous exes of him that say he hit them and s&m them in bed and all types of shit. i don't know if its true cause this blogger might be lieing but if it is, that is just creepy as hell.

Welcome to us, yoramzak! Your nick name is great. Yoram Zak - the director of BB Israel and also the voice of BB! My favourite director of israeli shows! ;)
I read this information about Eliav few days ago in the site omritv.co.il
And i believe that there is a possibility to be right... :o Eliav is not a "good sheep" as he plays, huh?... :)

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #348 on: August 18, 2014, 12:23:16 AM »
i dont know if anyone else would find it interesting as i do lol... but theres this israeli gossip blogger called "omrihayoon" whos like that  perez hilton guy,  and i found there some rumors on his blog that eliav  is like a syco sex maniac... and there are some anonymous exes of him that say he hit them and s&m them in bed and all types of shit. i don't know if its true cause this blogger might be lieing but if it is, that is just creepy as hell.

Welcome to us, yoramzak! Your nick name is great. Yoram Zak - the director of BB Israel and also the voice of BB! My favourite director of israeli shows! ;)
I read this information about Eliav few days ago in the site omritv.co.il
And i believe that there is a possibility to be right... :o Eliav is not a "good sheep" as he plays, huh?... :)

jesus christ, who would think that !!

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2014, 06:28:23 AM »
ohhh I loved this ..