Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Israel  (Read 33702 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 6 Israel
« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2014, 12:20:35 AM »
Really lovely photo, DenisColo!
The cat and "The black panther" as Linor calls herself!
Two lovelly members of the cat family. :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2014, 11:08:28 AM »
never seen a black panther in flip flops

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2014, 09:56:02 PM »

have you been watching the feeds? i have not idea about the new task, I saw Tal doing photo sessions to some housemates

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #353 on: August 20, 2014, 07:14:06 AM »

have you been watching the feeds? i have not idea about the new task, I saw Tal doing photo sessions to some housemates

I found on Mako material about the task.I post here the letter of BB to the housemates about their new weekly task called "The secret 5 on final". I was lazy today for my own english translation and i helped myself with some google translate, so sorry for some bad position of the words on some places. I tried to "clean up" the mess of the google translation but as i said, today i am too lazy... :)

"Good afternoon, dear housemates!
Next week will be a very special week. Each of you will be busy with work. At the end of the creation process you will need to take the most important decision - who is your final quintet. Finally, a special evening each exposure will work with all the residents of the house and then expose a homeowner who is in his final quintet.
To pass the budget task you'll have to pick up your weekly Exposure.Big Brother expects you to creativity and creative collaboration of all tenants.

Eldad - you'll make a documentary about the residents of the house. The film-"My quintet" will be aired on the big screen in the yard on Thursday evening.
Tal - You'll be asked to photograph the life-size image of the housemates as animals. Be able to unveil your quintet image exposure only in the evening.
Martine - you'll have to write a short story about the tenants at all.
Danit - going to direct the video clip. You share all the photos only occupants on Thursday expose the clip with your quintet with all tenants.
Achi - you write and compose a song for the occupants.
Linor -you'll play along with small actors that will play here at home in the evening exposure. Play it yourself, and you will have a crucial decision to write the end of the play.
Nofar - will create the final promo of Big Brother 6 and it will be screened on a large screen in front of all the tenants.
Big Brother will expect you to work seriously and collaboration. This is your last chance to get to know each other and express yourselves."

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #354 on: August 20, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »

I found on Mako material about the task.I post here the letter of BB to the housemates about their new weekly task called "The secret 5 on final". I was lazy today for my own english translation and i helped myself with some google translate, so sorry for some bad position of the words on some places. I tried to "clean up" the mess of the google translation but as i said, today i am too lazy... :)

"Good afternoon, dear housemates!
Next week will be a very special week. Each of you will be busy with work. At the end of the creation process you will need to take the most important decision - who is your final quintet. Finally, a special evening each exposure will work with all the residents of the house and then expose a homeowner who is in his final quintet.
To pass the budget task you'll have to pick up your weekly Exposure.Big Brother expects you to creativity and creative collaboration of all tenants.

Eldad - you'll make a documentary about the residents of the house. The film-"My quintet" will be aired on the big screen in the yard on Thursday evening.
Tal - You'll be asked to photograph the life-size image of the housemates as animals. Be able to unveil your quintet image exposure only in the evening.
Martine - you'll have to write a short story about the tenants at all.
Danit - going to direct the video clip. You share all the photos only occupants on Thursday expose the clip with your quintet with all tenants.
Achi - you write and compose a song for the occupants.
Linor -you'll play along with small actors that will play here at home in the evening exposure. Play it yourself, and you will have a crucial decision to write the end of the play.
Nofar - will create the final promo of Big Brother 6 and it will be screened on a large screen in front of all the tenants.
Big Brother will expect you to work seriously and collaboration. This is your last chance to get to know each other and express yourselves."

oooh now I get it  ;) ..
 well lets wait for tonight show and who is nominated (hope nofar and achi  :ali )

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #355 on: August 20, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
Eldad the peacock is in the finale! :D
All the rest: Tal, Achi, Martin, Danit, Linor and Nofar are nominated for a last double eviction.

I won't care for either Nofar Danit and Linor to go home. I hope all the rest will be in the finale.
Linor is so fake I can't believe she survived so far.

Yes, i miss the old BB. Now somehow it`s changed. But it`s good somehow because it`s always good to have some change. By the way, i wonder which Season is your favourite. Mine is Season 2. Many people from Israel think like me. I think that still no season would be more interesting. ;D
I think the thing that changed the most is that this season the housemates are too much aware of the show and cameras. They just talk all the time about how they seem in the eyes of the viewers (Eliav's fatal mistake) in previous seasons the housemates were just doing their own thing without thinking of the cameras and their agendas so much.
And I don't really have a favorite season, I found interest in each season as it aired but I really can't decide which is my favorite lol

jesus christ, who would think that !!
I actually thought of it instantly too lol it's cause he's a kinda famous personal in Israel, well let's be honest especially for his work on the BB, but still :P
Maybe he's the real Yoram Zak trying to infiltrait the international fan community :o

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #356 on: August 20, 2014, 10:26:07 PM »
it was so awkward watching yesterday episode, Danit and Nofar crying as if somebody died when eliav leaves. I thought " girl love yourself as a woman "  :-\

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #357 on: August 21, 2014, 04:23:12 AM »
Resume of Episode 29 (aired on 20.08.2014)

Day 94. In the garden Tal tells that she hates Fridays here and how she misses her home.
In BB room Eliav reads his letter from family. After it he tells to BB how lonely he feels in the house, and his mistakes with Danit and Nofar. He also said that he could have a "relationship" with the evicted housemate Ana Bul. "We all were confused" said Eliav.
Day 95. In the kitchen Martine tells to Eldad what animal describes the housemates best. Eldad – peacock, Linor – black panther Nofar- mouse, Danit- weasel, Tal – lion, Eliav – wolf. Danit asks Eliav if he gave to Nofar necklace. Einav and Eliav are evicted. When Danit and Nofar hear the name of Eliav, they are in shock. Danit hugs him and tells him how much she loves him. Nofar is almost in unconsciousness. The housemates are wondering about the way of reacting of both Danit and Nofar. "Nobody is dead" said Tal.  Martine says to Tal to go to Nofar and to comforts her. Danit cries "It’s my fault. I hope that my family waits him". Crying Nofar helps to Achi to take the things of Eliav. Tal and Martine have a talk about the two girls. "Danit was with him, but Nofar wasn’t. Why she cries like this?" – said Martine. Tal answered "She told me that she doesn’t care if she see them together, just he to stay". Martine answered back "Yes, Danit loves him". Tal says "I talked about Nofar". Nofar cries to Linor "Eliav will forget me".
In the backyard Tal says to Eldad "Who to think that we will be safe from eviction so far. I am sorry for Achi. Now he must take care of Danit and Nofar." In the closet Nofar tells to Achi that the fault for Eliav`s eviction is of Danit. "He was like shadow here because of her" says Nofar. Achi comforts her. Later Danit tells to Achi that Eliav lied to her about the necklace and how he gave it to Nofar. "Nofar has very strong feelings to Eliav" said Achi to Danit. Later, while the housemates joke in their beds, Danit asks Achi to come outside. She shows him the photo of Nofar and Eliav in the baggage of Eliav. "I thought that Eliav loves me but now I see other things" said Danit. "Tomorrow is a new day" said to her Achi. After it Danit enters the BB room and tells him about the picture. "It hurts me that it seems that only I didn’t know the truth. But it made me stronger. There is a life outside and I’ve learned not to love too much" said Danit to BB.
Day 96.  BB tells to the housemates in the saloon about their new weekly task. Tal has to choose which "animals" are the housemates. The others want to choose for themselves. Eldad begins to make documentary about the life in the house. Achi and Martine get instructions in BB room. Tal says to Martine how difficult would be to Martine to write story about the housemates. Eldad and Tal argue about the choice of Tal to make Eldad "peacock". Danit gets instructions about her video clip in BB room. After her, Nofar do the same about her "promo" mission. BB shows her promos from previous seasons. Eldad makes interview with Danit – he asks her regular questions like "who is your best friend" and etc. When Eldad asks her what the housemates doesn’t know about her, she begins to cry and say that she seems weak but she is strong.
Next is Martine. Eldad asks her the same questions from his list. "Favorite and hated word, best friend, what would miss you from here". When Eldad asks her "if there is a Heaven, what would want God to say to you", Martine begins to cry and said "That my mom waits me".
Linor is the next. The same questions. Achi is next. When he exits, he is excited about his BB promo which he saw. Nofar is the next and after her Tal. Tal makes also interview with Eldad for fun. She returns to their problem -  Eldad to be peacock. Danit starts making her "boogie" video clip. Martine tells to BB that she is not glad that Tal will make her "snake" in the photo session. "If she made me "snake" I would make her cry in my story, which I have to write." Tal makes photo session with Linor. Eldad wanted in BB room to be "bull" but he makes photo session with Tal`s chosen animal. Nofar, Achi, Martine and Danit are the next. Tal also has her own photo session. Martine writes her story on French. Nofar plays the voice of BB and asks the housemates questions. First is Eldad. He wants Martine to go with him on final. Danit is next. Nofar tells her that she is glad to see her smiling. Nofar explains to her that their feelings are the same. "Eliav is a real man, it’s so easy to fall in love with him" said at final Nofar.
The hosts tell only to the public who is nominated.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:36:01 AM by bbfan »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #358 on: August 22, 2014, 01:38:52 PM »
On this video we can see how Tal throws a glass of red wine on Linor. ???
Yesterday something happened with them after some argue. In this video Linor asks Tal if she wants to dance, Tal says "Don`t talk with me". Linor answers "And what you would do" and begins to dance in front of her. Then Tal do this agressive action which i can`t understand. :-X Because Nofar eat meat few weeks ago in front of her in such a disgusting way but then Tal was only screaming...I like Tal but i can`t understand it, really...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qJq3sc-ik

And it makes Tal second Maayan Khudeda from Season 2 of BBIsrael! ::)

M. Khudeda in BB2

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #359 on: August 22, 2014, 05:24:50 PM »
Polls

Who do you want to save ?

Martine 26 % :o
Linor    25 %
Nuphar  15%
Danit      13 %
Tal           13 % >:(
Achi        8 %

Big nivdal

Linor  27 %
Martine 26 %
Danit    14%
Nuphar 12 %
Tal         10% :(
Achi       8 %

I can't believe Tal is going home tomorrow and Danit will survive. I am praying for a miracle :(

Offline 2888remo

• Immunity
« Reply #360 on: August 22, 2014, 06:41:53 PM »
Oh hell no, how don't the viewers see how fake and annoying is Linor?!
Tal throwing the wine was so justified. Linor was bugging her all the time!
And I've now read that today Linor also threw a glass of wine at Tal, so we'll have to see how that comes to play now lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #361 on: August 23, 2014, 04:21:37 AM »
So far just one website shows little different results from the poll.
http://omritv.co.il/archives/17253

Vote for your favorite housemate. הדחה כפולה אחרונה: הצביעו לדייר שאתם הכי אוהבים
•   מרטין (18%, 22,495 קולות) Martine
•   לינור (18%, 22,231 קולות) Linor
•   נופר (17%, 21,746 קולות) Nofar
•   טל (17%, 21,742 קולות) Tal
•   דנית (17%, 20,865 קולות) Danit
•   אחי (13%, 15,661 קולות) Achi

Votes סה"כ הצבעות: 124,740

I think that Tal made few "mistakes" last week, and it’s very possible to be "punished" by the public for it. I mean, first she called Eldad "peacock". Eldad wasn’t glad, so the public wasn’t glad too. Second, that thing with Linor. Linor is a one of the top favorites outside so no matter that she also throws a glass of wine on Tal, she would be saved. I don’t understand both – Tal and Linor, they just make fun with themselves. And to be honest I don’t understand the public reaction. I also like Eldad but it`s pity that he could make from the public puppets and always the one who is somehow against him goes outside. I really don’t like it…I think that the public must see the people inside how they are, not if they are against Eldad. It is very strange this season…
I think that this time the eviction would be surprise. Achi goes for sure, but the second is not so sure. If I have to be honest I don’t care who goes and who stays, I enjoy of their interactions and i like and dislike everyone in different situations. I just wanted Nofar to go home, just for the justice, because she was already there and she is not so special to have a second chance. But she is 100% on final as we can see. But it’s not so bad…She wouldn’t win in the game of Eldad. And even Martine will be in better position on final than Nofar, because Eldad wants it, and as we know, his word is a "promise" from the public.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #362 on: August 23, 2014, 07:32:39 AM »
Final Nominations...

Achi- Linor and Nofar
Danit- Nofar and Linor
Eldad- Danit and Nofar
Linor- Tal and Danit
Martine- Danit and Nofar
Nofar- Martine and Linor
Tal- Nofar and Linor

Nofar- 5
Linor- 4
Danit- 3
Martine- 1
Tal- 1
Achi- 0
Eldad- Immune

(Im not sure if these nominations were false or if they were real and Achi was nominated by the public. If someone could clarify that would be great!)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #363 on: August 23, 2014, 08:26:03 AM »
Some housemates have said who want in the final 5

Eldad: Himself, Martin, Danit,Tal and Achi
Linor: Herself, Martin, Eldad, Achi and Nuphar

I have read that Tal threw the glass of wine cause Linor was dancing around her  and she didn't like that ???. Now Nuphar and Danit look like great friends

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #364 on: August 23, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
Achi and Martine have been evicted

I am so happy the evil snake has been evicted although she had the support of Eldad fans.

Diva Tal is safe and now she can finish even 3rd :D.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #365 on: August 23, 2014, 02:00:26 PM »
I knew that the second eviction would be surprise!!! :o I felt it. Because the final is coming and sometimes the vote change in a last minutes!
But i still hope that Eldad will win and nothing would change it in a last minute... ;)
Yes, Achi was nominated from the public!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:15:20 PM by bbfan »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #366 on: August 23, 2014, 04:39:55 PM »
Why Eldad won immunity?

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #367 on: August 23, 2014, 10:41:13 PM »
what a surprise ! martine is gone!
 but there´s no surprise that Eldad will be the winner next saturday   :devil:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2014, 01:40:59 AM »
Resume of Episode 30 (aired on 23.08.2014)

Day 98. After the photo session of Linor, Tal goes to smoke in the backyard and tells to Danit how fun was to make photos with the housemates. Later Linor ask Tal why she choose to "make" from Linor cat. Tal answers that the cats always fall on their legs and they are egoistic and think a lot of themselves. Linor answers that she is not egoistic but Tal doesn’t think for the others when she watch what they eat. Tal tells her that she doesn’t want to talk with Linor about animals because she couldn’t understand. Linor says to Tal "You are not good person. You love only animals but not people".
In the closet Tal tells to Nofar how strange are the people lately. She wonders why Eldad wasn’t glad for being peacock and also wonders what happens with Linor. Nofar tells to Tal about Linor "She called me "Chihuahua". She thinks only about the camera". After it Linor talks with Martine and says to her "The things between me and Tal are not for the vegans anymore. She wants to look so big, so important that she makes something about vegans. But she doesn’t care for nobody". Martine says "You will see what I think about her in my story".
When the night falls, Tal, Danit and Nofar are in the backyard and they hears screaming from the outside "Gilboa, Gilboa, Eldad loves you". Danit hurry to bedroom and tells it to Eldad, Martine and Linor. Martine asks Eldad what he told to Tal. Eldad answers "I don’t have an idea why they are screaming that. I always tell to you that I love you". Martine says "I don’t know. The people outside knows more than us. Only you know the truth". Eldad is little angry that Martine doesn’t believes him.
Day 100. Eldad continues to make his documentary and asks Linor how she feels on day 100. In the bedroom Tal is still angry to Linor and tells bad things about her to Martine. Linor enters to the bedroom and hears it. They make scandal and even after it they continue to talk behind their backs. When Linor enters in BB room for the instructions about her mission she tells to BB that Tal makes her crazy. After it Linor meets the actors in her performance. The housemates celebrates their 100th day in the house. When Linor asks Tal if she wants to dance with her Tal throws glass of wine on her. Part of the housemates supports her, other part not. In BB room BB tells to Linor that he will talk with Tal. On a ceremony in the garden the housemates presents their projects. Tal`s choice for finalists– Achi, Danit, Eldad, Tal and Martine. Achi presents his song for the housemates. Martine reads her story. There is written: "Danit smiles, but her heart is broken. Achi is sensitive, no matter that he looks aggressive. Linor will have success in everything she does, no matter who is jealous.  Nofar has the broken heart of Danit and they could be good friends and to help each other. Tal is bulldozer and always screams to remind the people that she exists. She has two sides – once she loves but other time she is aggressive. She knows very well what I think about her like I know what she thinks about me. Eldad was a little dictator but his love to Israel doesn’t have border, just like mine. To Danit I would give advice to think good to whom she gives her heart. Nofar knew that Eliav is her prince. I am smarter than Eldad, Linor and Tal". Nofar presents her promos of her 5 finalists – Eldad, Achi, Tal, Nofar and Danit. Eldad presents his documentary for his 5 finalists - Martine, Achi, Linor, Tal and Eldad. Danit presents her boogie clip with her 5 finalists – Achi, Tal, Danit, Eldad and Martine.
In the break of presentations, Tal tells to Achi that for Nofar is hard to accept that she is not in top 5 of some people. Nofar tells to Danit that she knows that everyone who could do this would nominate her. "Everyone here thinks for a strategy" she said to Danit. The actors come for the performance of Linor and she presents her 5 finalists – Linor, Eldad, Nofar, Martine and Achi. After it Linor throws glass of wine in Tal. Tal says in BB room that Linor makes provocation on her from 3 days and she does it with clear mind. "How many times to tell her that I don`t want to talk with her? She is beautiful but nothing else. She doesn’t have anything more than beauty. She is nothing, zero." says Tal to BB.
Achi and Martine are evicted from the house. The finalists make their traditional photo.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2014, 01:46:34 AM »
Why Eldad won immunity?

Because he was the one with most public voting. :)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2014, 04:43:53 AM »
Who do you want to win ?

Eldad 44%
Linor 19%
Tal     13%
Danit  12 %
Nophar 11%

I think that if Tal will receive a good edit she can reach 2nd place

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: August 24, 2014, 07:18:34 AM »
Giving immunity by publica vote on the last nominations was not a good idea. Nos we know who's the winner of this... ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2014, 07:55:54 AM »
Giving immunity by publica vote on the last nominations was not a good idea. Nos we know who's the winner of this... ::)

Sorry, i forgot to write the rest...Actually the main reason for Eldad to be the first finalist was that no one of the housemates did not nominate him. But he still doesn`t know that he was the first finalist... :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2014, 10:10:46 AM »
For the first time in BB Israel we have 4 females on final! Poor Eldad...alone with 4 girls for a week... ;D

Season 1

Season 1 VIP

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #374 on: August 24, 2014, 11:25:28 AM »

Sorry, i forgot to write the rest...Actually the main reason for Eldad to be the first finalist was that no one of the housemates did not nominate him. But he still doesn`t know that he was the first finalist... :)
WTF? ??? ??? That's not even an immunity lol.