Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria  (Read 21655 times)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2015, 01:41:12 AM »
Quote from: André
RTP revealed the competing songs for Festival da Canção (Portugal's selection process). They were divided in 2 semi-finals.

SEMI FINAL 1 (March 3):
1. Lisboa, Lisboa (Lisbon, Lisbon) by Rita Seidi (participated on The Voice)
2. Há um mar que nos separa (There's a sea that separates us) by Leonor Andrade (participated on The Voice)
3. A Noite Inteira (All night) by Filipa Baptista (participated on The Voice)
4. Outra Vez Primeira (Spring again) by Yola Dinis
5. Tu tens uma mágica (You've magic) by Gonçalo Tavares
6. Paz (Peace) by Adelaide Ferreira (represented Portugal on ESC 1985)

SEMI FINAL 2 (March 5):
1. Quando a Lua voltar a passar (When the moon passes again) by Rubi Machado
2. Mal Menor (Ninguém me guia à razão) (Lesser evil (No one guides me to the reason)) by José Freitas (participated on X Factor)
3. Um Fado em Viena (A Fado in Vienna) by Teresa Radamanto
4. À espera das canções (Waiting for the songs) by Simone de Oliveira (represented Portugal in ESC 1965 & 1969)
5. Dança Joana (Dance Joana) by Filipe Gonçalves
6. Maldito Tempo (Damn time) by Diana Piedade (participated in Idols)

Each show will be hosted by different presenters.
What do you think about the songs? Do you already have any fav?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »
Quote from: André
RTP revealed the competing songs for Festival da Canção (Portugal's selection process). They were divided in 2 semi-finals.

SEMI FINAL 1 (March 3):
2. Há um mar que nos separa (There's a sea that separates us) by Leonor Andrade (participated on The Voice)

SEMI FINAL 2 (March 5):
2. Mal Menor (Ninguém me guia à razão) (Lesser evil (No one guides me to the reason)) by José Freitas (participated on X Factor)
4. À espera das canções (Waiting for the songs) by Simone de Oliveira (represented Portugal in ESC 1965 & 1969)

What do you think about the songs? Do you already have any fav?
I didn't because the songs are all produced for the contest, so they didn't previously appeared any where. I'm dissapoited as once again they're all in Portuguese, but people say Diana Piedade is a good name and they say it's a good title song, so I'm rooting for her.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #177 on: February 22, 2015, 04:54:16 AM »
Estonia:
ELINA BORN JA STIG RÄSTA "GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY" (EESTI LAUL 2015 FINAAL)

Lithuania:
Eurovision 2015 Lithuania Winner - Vaidas Baumila & Monika Linkytė

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:02:33 AM by Markus »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2015, 06:07:21 PM »
On Sunday, LATVIA chose their represenative for Vienna. It's Aminata singing "Love Injected":

:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2015, 09:02:26 PM »
FINLAND just chose this. This is bad even for punk. Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät "Aina mun pitää". They basically gained popularity by just being disabled. At least one of the members is even autistic. I think this is more of a statement...or something. Nevertheless...bad band chosen for the wrong reasons.

Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät - Aina mun pitää (UMK15 1st Heat)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2015, 09:22:18 PM »
FINLAND just chose this. This is bad even for punk. Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät "Aina mun pitää". They basically gained popularity by just being disabled. At least one of the members is even autistic. I think this is more of a statement...or something. Nevertheless...bad band chosen for the wrong reasons.

Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät - Aina mun pitää (UMK15 1st Heat)

I was watching live when they chosed the winner, I didn't liked the song really. Probably this year Finland will be out of the finals. :-\

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
Here is the spanish entry sang by Edurne, "Amanecer".

Edurne - Amanecer (Lyric Video)

I like it so much and I think it needs to be fixed at some parts but I think it will be definitely better in live with the scenery and everything, so I think we could manage to reach TOP10. In Spain opinions are 50% supporting the song and the other 50% don't like it but we always tend to complain about spanish entries haha.

But in some youtube rankings of people from other countries agreed it's a good song. So we will have to wait for new changes. The official videoclip will be available on 9th March.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:39:44 AM by AlexSP »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2015, 04:53:56 PM »
here's the french song live, welcome to France in the 70's

Lisa Angell "N'oubliez pas" version Live (France) - Eurovision 2015

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2015, 07:29:59 PM »
Quote from: Markus

More precisely they all have Down's Syndrome. And my choice of words were a bit wrong...I was posting in the midst of my birthday. Alcohol had something to do with the poor choice of words. What I wanted to say is, that the band isn't that bad. Just the song chosen is.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2015, 03:19:23 AM »
When it comes the Finnish entry, I feel pretty bad for them. Their disability is not the reason why, I say so because of the HORRIBLE song they're sending. It's awful, too short, feels without a point, doesn't transmit ANYTHING!!!!! This whole pitty voting thing is disastrous and at least the Russian grannies in 2012 had an adorable staging, this won't. Sorry Finland but NO!!!!!!!!!  :mad :zzz

Now, speaking of SPAIN and Edurne, at the first listen I was like "Not bad. Wanted a bit more tho." but as I've listened to it a few times, I must say that it's a great song. I'm happy that the Spanish FINALLY!!!!!!! have chances on doing great as they deserve. Good luck to them!!!

Other songs were chosen during the weekend too...

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2015, 03:38:51 AM »
Back on Friday, IRELAND chose Molly Sterling (she's only 16!!!!! Yes folks, SIXTEEN!!!) with the song "Playing with Numbers", she beat bookies favorite Nikki Kavanagh and Swedish import Erika Selin who had girlband Timoteij as her backing vocalists.

On Saturday, one of the songs selected comes from SLOVENIA. The country had its anual EMA contest and the winners were duo Maraaya with "Here for You"

Another one chosen on Saturday comes from HUNGARY. The winner of A Dal 2015 was Boggie with "Wars for Nothing"

And last but not least, MOLDOVA chose their representative for Vienna on Saturday. Admist a ton of controversy, Eduard Romanyuta singing "I want your love" (This is a travesty! WTFFFFF Moldova!!!!!!)

As I just mentioned with Moldova, Eduard's win came across a HUGE surprise to everyone, including Romanyuta himself. Many of the contestants were disapointed by the outcome, also when he was proclaimed winner all the other competing artists started to leave the green room area. TRM (the Moldovan broadcaster) has been publicly acused of fraud.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2015, 04:26:42 AM »
Here's my ranking of the songs revealed so far:

1 - SPAIN
2 - Netherlands
3 - Ireland
4 - Slovenia
5 - France

6 - Belarus
7 - Italy
8 - Iceland
9 - Lithuania
10 - Estonia
11 - FYR Macedonia
12 - Switzerland
13 - Serbia
14 - Georgia
15 - Latvia
16 - Malta

17 - Denmark
18 - Hungary
19 - Cyprus
20 - Moldova
21 - Finland

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2015, 12:48:35 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Back on Friday, IRELAND chose Molly Sterling (she's only 16!!!!! Yes folks, SIXTEEN!!!) with the song "Playing with Numbers", she beat bookies favorite Nikki Kavanagh and Swedish import Erika Selin who had girlband Timoteij as her backing vocalists.

On Saturday, one of the songs selected comes from SLOVENIA. The country had its anual EMA contest and the winners were duo Maraaya with "Here for You"

Another one chosen on Saturday comes from HUNGARY. The winner of A Dal 2015 was Boggie with "Wars for Nothing"

And last but not least, MOLDOVA chose their representative for Vienna on Saturday. Admist a ton of controversy, Eduard Romanyuta singing "I want your love" (This is a travesty! WTFFFFF Moldova!!!!!!)

As I just mentioned with Moldova, Eduard's win came across a HUGE surprise to everyone, including Romanyuta himself. Many of the contestants were disapointed by the outcome, also when he was proclaimed winner all the other competing artists started to leave the green room area. TRM (the Moldovan broadcaster) has been publicly acused of fraud.
First of all, I completely agree with you about the finnish song. I don't like the song at all, not because of the band, because I don't care if it's sang by disable people or a beautiful boy band or a fantastic diva, it's really bad, I don't find it any sense.

About the Slovenian entry I'm pretty surprised with Maraaya going to Eurovision. It's been some weeks ago since I discovered Maraaya and I have to say I like it quite a lot so it's one of my favourites.

About the Hungarian entry, sorry but I don't like it, it's not bad but is too slow. I know quite a lot about Hungarian music industry and I don't usually like Boggie. Adam Szabo's balad was pretty good and really better than the Boggie's one.

My TOP5 right now is:

1. Iceland
2. Italy
3. Lithuania
4. Spain
5. Slovenia

Btw I think I read some days ago that the Albanian entry will have to change its song, I don't know why and if they have something new in mind.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »
here's the french song live, welcome to France in the 70's

Lisa Angell "N'oubliez pas" version Live (France) - Eurovision 2015

welcome last place.... AGAIN

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2015, 07:22:07 PM »
Looks like my bb Måns Zelmerlöw is almost sure to win Melodifestivalen, he's also #1 in Sweden currenlu by far, with his song Heroes.

Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes (Melodifestivalen 2015)

It's a good enough song (not very original but hey..) and he's a very good live performer.

But me might also be the "Busy doin' nothing" of this year and Jon Henrik Fjällgren could surprisingly win with his song "Jag är fri" entirely in jojk a traditional Sami way of singing. It's very beautiful and emotional.

Jon Henrik Fjällgren- Jag är fri Manne Leam Frijje Melodifestivalen 2015

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2015, 02:22:01 AM »
AUSTRALIA has announced who will fly their flag in Vienna...

It's not Dami Im

...Delta Goodrem (I think she's totally out of the run due her stint in The Voice 4)

...Samantha Jade

...not even I-G-G-Y

...not close to Tina Arena

...not even highly rumored/desired/wanted Kylie Minogue

the one flying the flag for the Aussies is...

Spoiler for Hiden:

Australian Idol 2003 winner, recording artist, singer-songwriter and former X Factor Australia judge...

GUY SEBASTIAN!!!!

The song performed by the selected artist will be announced in the upcoming days.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2015, 05:08:57 AM »
wow, what a letdown

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2015, 01:35:15 AM »
Tonight, the german entry was chosen and after some rounds the winner was elected by the public vote and it was Andreas Kümmert with the song "Heart of stone" BUT... something really shocking happened. He rejected the invitation to represent  Germany in Vienna and give his place to Ann Sophie who was the runner-up. So finally, Ann Sophie with the song "Black smoke" will represent Germany in Vienna next May.

USFÖ: Andreas Kümmert says no, Ann Sophie will represent Germany with "Black Smoke" | wiwibloggs (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2015, 08:57:32 PM »
Here's a recap of all the songs already selected (without Germany and Greece):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8AGIHFPWRw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8AGIHFPWRw</a>
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:05:54 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2015, 09:11:40 PM »

SEMI FINAL 1 (March 3):

SEMI FINAL 2 (March 5):

In each semi-final 2 finalists were chosen by televote and another by a jury vote (of the composers of the song).

On semi-final 1, LEONOR ANDRADE and YOLA DINIS were the most voted by televote, therefore finalists. The jury chosed GONÇALO TAVARES as the last finalist.
On semi-final 2, TERESA RADAMANTO and SIMONE DE OLIVEIRA were the most voted by televote, therefore finalists. The jury chosed JOSÉ FREITAS as the last finalist.

Songs competing in the grand final tomorrow:
- Há um mar que nos separa (There's a sea that separates us) by Leonor Andrade
- Outra Vez Primeira (Spring again) by Yola Dinis
- Tu tens uma mágica (You've magic) by Gonçalo Tavares
- Um Fado em Viena (A Fado in Vienna) by Teresa Radamanto
- À espera das canções (Waiting for the songs) by Simone de Oliveira
- Mal Menor (Ninguém me guia à razão) (Lesser evil (No one guides me to the reason)) by José Freitas

My favourite to win is Leonor Andrade, I really liked her song. I was rooting for Diana Piedade but Simone de Oliveira was voted instead probably because of pity votes.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
So, the finale had the same system as the semi-finals. The public chosed 2 songs while the jury selected 1 to the superfinal. The draw of the finale was like that:

1. Mal Menor (Ninguém me guia à razão) (Lesser evil (No one guides me to the reason)) by José Freitas
2. Outra Vez Primeira (Spring again) by Yola Dinis
3. Há um mar que nos separa (There's a sea that separates us) by Leonor Andrade
4. À espera das canções (Waiting for the songs) by Simone de Oliveira
5. Um Fado em Viena (A Fado in Vienna) by Teresa Radamanto
6. Tu tens uma mágica (You've magic) by Gonçalo Tavares

LEONOR ANDRADE and TERESA RADAMANTO received the most votes by televote and qualified to the Superfinal. GONÇALO TAVARES qualified too via jury.

Lines re-opened in the superfinal, this time only the public chosed. LEONOR ANDRADE received the most votes and therefore will represent Portugal with "Há um mar que nos separa". :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEsLSIaoUQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijEsLSIaoUQ</a>

I'm so happy, this song was my favourite to win. ;D I hope they do a few changes on the song, and possibly put some English lyrics there too.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2015, 01:49:56 PM »
Exi's message

Gabritto i need u to go to the Eurovision thread to communicate this: "Estonia, Serbia and Portugal are TOP3"

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2015, 02:10:07 PM »
Here's the travesty of the BBC picked entry for Eurovision.

UNITED KINGDOM: Electro Velvet - "Still In Love With You"

http://youtu.be/eniaB0xchTY (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2015, 05:18:18 PM »
Exi's message

Gabritto i need u to go to the Eurovision thread to communicate this: "Estonia, Serbia and Portugal are TOP3"

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I don't understand why he doesn't come back and tells others to post for him lol

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2015, 07:33:20 PM »
The portugese entry was my favourite from the portugese final but I think the song needs something, I think portugese music is a bit old fashion style, I'm expecting every year to listen to a song similar to the melodifestivalen ones at Festival da Canção but the best I ever liked were last year one and senhora do mar :S