Author Topic: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria  (Read 17577 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: alex_2 on Today at 12:12:39 PMQuote from: AndréWhy have Yordanka and Evgeny been chosed to have privilegies each week?Well not this week, but on launch show they were chosen as ''Politbureau''', because Big Brother said they were the biggest celebrities.. I suppose they had some trouble convincing them to enter the House and probably have paid them a lot of money. Yordanka is a genuine celebrity, and Evgeni has been invited to the show every season. He was supposed the participate in Season 3 but refused in the last minuteSo unfair... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
don't you guys get it? thats the point of it - the entire social experiment consists of Big Brother telling each other what to do and who is superior to another. It creates the drama and rolleyes (which you use on a regular basis) so I guess they do there job in being unfair and fair at the same time because its whats this show is about as well. I recommend a read of George Orwell for once. And I think this "Politbüro" thing is a geniune idea - it actually makes people frustrated because its simply a reincanation of that old (or new?) system of oligarchy that our societies are lead by.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2014, 10:11:44 PM »
Tonight Evgeny was evicted from the house with 15,2% votes to save! He is out of the game but he will continue in the show like commentator in "House board".

Spoiler for Hiden:

First saved - Yordanka
Second saved - Kali

Also the other surprise in the show - Tacho, who was ejected from BB, now returns. He and his wife Jeny will have "secret weekly mission".
Also other housemate will enter the house soon - Ludmila, mother of the housemate Albena.  ::)
Speechless about this woman...

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2014, 10:43:56 PM »
YAY at kween Yordanka surviving her first nomination and being SAVED FIRST!
BOO at an abusive person re-entering the house, I don't know why that keeps happening. First India (several times), then Denmark and now here. 

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »
hi guys. how are you? any house pics of this edition? thanks have a great day  :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »
hi guys. how are you? any house pics of this edition? thanks have a great day  :)

In the next quote from me, you could see the hidden images of the house this season! ;)

For the first time in the history of BB Bulgaria the house was shown before the start.
Someone recognize again other format worldwide? I really want to know if it is stolen again... ::)

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2014, 12:57:55 PM »
YAY at kween Yordanka surviving her first nomination and being SAVED FIRST!
BOO at an abusive person re-entering the house, I don't know why that keeps happening. First India (several times), then Denmark and now here.

Actually she was nominated for the second time. But the previous time they didn't say who is saved first.
In yesterday's episode Yordanka said something which forever will remain in my top 3 quotes in the house ever! ;D
The housemates did not know that in the sky of Sofia there is an aviation show. They were in the garden when they counted 23 full of weapons war helicopters. Then Yordanka said "They fly at east. People, we began war with Russia. I tell you, outside is the 3rd World War. I am so afraid". And she was so serious! It was so funny! ;D

I am also against re-entering of Tacho! It was so stupid. If the producers said something they must keep their word, and what now?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2014, 07:45:36 PM »
Titi Papazov walked? ???

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2014, 08:57:25 PM »
Titi Papazov walked? ???

Yes, Titi walked from VIP Brother because his basketball team has big financial problem and he, as a trainer wanted to be with them in the hard moment. He walked tonight in the live show.
Spoiler for Hiden:

And soon after it, the mother of the housemate Albena entered the house as a housemate.
Meet Ludmila Zahajaeva. And remember that name because i am sure that she will make a storm.

Also the housemates have the task called "The dictator". Tacho is a dictator and his wife Jeny is the first lady. They make the rules in the house. Again weekly mission stolen from somewhere. This mission was one of my favourite in BB5 Israel, then Gili Maily was the dictator and Tahunia was somehow in the role of Zornitza.
I would not be surprised if the "twist, which never happened in other BB in the world" as the host presented the mission, is the revolution like in BB Israel. But i kinda miss "the dictator-mobile" which Gili has in BB Israel! ;D

Tacho and Jeny

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2014, 09:15:49 PM »
Thank you Daniela! ;D ;D Great work

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2014, 10:21:41 PM »
Thank you Daniela! ;D ;D Great work

You are welcome, Andre! :)

By the way i realized just now that after Evgeny`s eviction "polit-buro" is with only one member - Yordanka. I wonder if they will put someone else on Evgeny`s place. And now, when "crazy" Ludmila is in the house i little sorry that Evgeny was evicted. The interaction between them would be soooooo much interesting! And when i talk about Evgeny today i heard from him the sentence - "In the house were only two VIP stars - Evgeny and I" ::)

But let figure out how Ludmila, non-famous person, entered the house.
She was in the life show in Monday to protect her nominated doughter from eviction. She was so arrogant, non tolerant, and said bad words about the host,about the housemates, about the tv channel, about the production, about the producers, about the "Home board" and everything else. The people laugh but they didnt know why - probably they can`t believe that such a people exist. They can`t believe that someone could be more hated from her doughter, who is "spitting" so many years at the bulgarian celebrities. Facebook comments separated in two - one part said that she is worst than Albena, the other part say that she is terribly funny.

She is from Sanct Peterburg, Russia.
Tonight she entered with her dog Isa(ia) and toy/plastic gun.

Albena didn`t seems exciting. Many people see the same like me in the live show. She even didn`t say first that this is her mother!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2014, 11:04:14 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on October 13, 2014, 03:43:56 PMYAY at kween Yordanka surviving her first nomination and being SAVED FIRST!
BOO at an abusive person re-entering the house, I don't know why that keeps happening. First India (several times), then Denmark and now here. Actually she was nominated for the second time. But the previous time they didn't say who is saved first.
In yesterday's episode Yordanka said something which forever will remain in my top 3 quotes in the house ever! (Image removed from quote.)
The housemates did not know that in the sky of Sofia there is an aviation show. They were in the garden when they counted 23 full of weapons war helicopters. Then Yordanka said "They fly at east. People, we began war with Russia. I tell you, outside is the 3rd World War. I am so afraid". And she was so serious! It was so funny! (Image removed from quote.)

I am also against re-entering of Tacho! It was so stupid. If the producers said something they must keep their word, and what now?
LOL another KWEEN moment.
Can we already engrave her name on the winner's trophy please? Everyone else are just also-runs.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
In the morning show "Coffee", commentator called Ludmila "Soviet Vampire", because she is from Russia. I think that she will be called like that from today... ::)
And if we really start war with Russia as Yordanka said, Ludmila would be high class weapon for mass killing... :)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2014, 06:15:55 PM »
Daniela, really great work with the screen shots :) Neither Tacho, nor Albena's mother are full-right Housemates, they are not eligible to win by themselves, so they will leave when Evgenia or Albena, respectively leave.
The secret mission of Evgenia and Tacho include receiving the most nomination points next week, as this week there were no nominations because of Titi's leave.
Logan, is the House just like in Celebrity BB UK, as usual? I remember the first VIP House in Bulgaria was absolutely the same as in Celebrity BB UK 2006

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2014, 06:20:35 PM »
No nominations this week ?

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2014, 06:35:46 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
No nominations this week ?
Nope.. Producers obviously don't want Housemates to leave faster. I wonder if Nominations will be on Monday next week..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 08:03:58 PM »
Daniela, really great work with the screen shots :) Neither Tacho, nor Albena's mother are full-right Housemates, they are not eligible to win by themselves, so they will leave when Evgenia or Albena, respectively leave.
The secret mission of Evgenia and Tacho include receiving the most nomination points next week, as this week there were no nominations because of Titi's leave.
Logan, is the House just like in Celebrity BB UK, as usual? I remember the first VIP House in Bulgaria was absolutely the same as in Celebrity BB UK 2006

Thanks, Alex, most of the pictures i post are from the official Facebook page. But the screen shots from the official page are mine. :)
I think that i didn't say that Tacho is a full-right housemate anymore, i said just that he returned. But anyways i think that it is not fair. But for Albena`s mom i was sure that she is a housemate because the host Niki Kunchev said it, but i never think that he means that she is in the same position like Tacho. Thanks that you opened my eyes about it! :)
I think that the real mission is not showed yet. If they follow this mission like in Israel house, they will say to some housemates that the real mission is to make revolution and to destroy the dictator`s power. They will escape from prison, they will bombing the statue of the dictator in the garden and will kidnap the dictator and it will be like a war. I think that this is what they mean when they say that "It will be something which never happened in other BB house in the world". ;)
The host said that the nominations will be in Monday. So, you must blame him if i say any wrong information. ;D

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 09:11:24 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: alex_2 on Today at 11:15:55 AMDaniela, really great work with the screen shots (Image removed from quote.) Neither Tacho, nor Albena's mother are full-right Housemates, they are not eligible to win by themselves, so they will leave when Evgenia or Albena, respectively leave.
Logan, is the House just like in Celebrity BB UK, as usual? I remember the first VIP House in Bulgaria was absolutely the same as in Celebrity BB UK 2006Thanks, Alex, most of the pictures i post are from the official Facebook page. But the screen shots from the official page are mine. (Image removed from quote.)
I think that i didn't say that Tacho is a full-right housemate anymore, i said just that he returned. But anyways i think that it is not fair. But for Albena`s mom i was sure that she is a housemate because the host Niki Kunchev said it, but i never think that he means that she is in the same position like Tacho. Thanks that you opened my eyes about it! (Image removed from quote.)
I think that the real mission is not showed yet. If they follow this mission like in Israel house, they will say to some housemates that the real mission is to make revolution and to destroy the dictator`s power. They will escape from prison, they will bombing the statue of the dictator in the garden and will kidnap the dictator and it will be like a war. I think that this is what they mean when they say that "It will be something which never happened in other BB house in the world". (Image removed from quote.)
The host said that the nominations will be in Monday. So, you must blame him if i say any wrong information. (Image removed from quote.)
Nominations on Monday make sense :) I just wonder whether the eviction will be two days later or voting will be one week

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:34 PM »
Tonight show - nominations and eviction.
After the returning of Tacho, he and Jeny are like one person in the game. Ludmila, as they NOW say, is a house quest, so she can`t nominate.

Jeny and Tacho – Eli Gigova, Wosh MC
Yordanka – Jeny and Tacho, Ivo
Wosh MC – Yordanka, Jeny and Tacho
Ivo – Yordanka, Kamelia V.
Kamelia V. – Zornitza, Elena K.
Zornitza – Kamelia V., Yordanka
Iva – Ivo, Vladi
Eli Gigova – Jeny and Tacho, Iva
Elena K. – Iva, Atanas
Albena – Jeny and Tacho, Kali
Kali – Vladi, Jeny and Tacho
Atanas – Iva, Jeny and Tacho
Kamelia T. – Jeny and Tacho, Iva
Vladi – Kamelia V., Jeny and Tacho

Nominated: Kamelia V, Yordanka, Iva, Vladi, Ivo

This time the “home board” (commentators) chooses who to save. They saved Kamelia Voche and Yordanka.

Final nominated: Ivo, Vladi, Iva

Evicted: Iva with 9,2% to save.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2014, 11:58:16 PM »
Yay at kween Yodranka saved again!  O0

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2014, 09:48:45 AM »
If I have the time today I'll do it myself but wikipedia needs to be edited, because Tacho did not re-enter as a full-right Housemate. He was ejected and he is not eligible for winning any more. He votes together with Evgenia on nominations and they will be both nominated.
As for the nominations, voting has not begun yet - they will announce all nominees on Friday, as viewers will nominate one more housemate  :) in fact you can all participate - on the facebook official page VIP Brother Bulgaria there are photos of the HMs which are not nominated (Yordanka, Elena, Ivo and Wosh MC). The one who collects the most likes of his/her photo will be nominated  ;D I personally liked Wosh MC's photo, because I want him nominated and hopefully evicted on Monday

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
In the show last night was announced the new weekly task. The mission is called "Democracy", mission which also is stolen from BB Israel, this time season 6 from this year. The housemates must vote for different things but they don’t know that in the house they have "secret leader" and only her vote is real. This leader is Albena.

After nomination game in which there were two teams – blue and red, the first nominated and the first saved were announced. Like the captain of the blue team(the winner team) Elena Kuchkova was the first saved from nomination. She also immunized two other people from her team. She saved: Ivo and Wosh MC.

Like a captain of the red team which lost the game, Eli Gigova was the first nominated.

The nominations from yesterday:

Albena – Jeny and Tacho, Kamelia V.
Jeny and Tacho – Albena, Zornitza
Kamelia T. – Zornitza, Albena
Atanas – Jeny and Tacho, Vladi
Kamelia V. – Albena, Vladi
Yordanka – Albena, Jeny and Tacho
Zornitza – Kamelia T., Atanas
Ivo – Jeny and Tacho, Kamelia T.
Elena K. – Kamelia T.(DENIED)*, Atanas
Kali – Albena, Kamelia T.
Wosh MC – Jeny and Tacho, Kamelia V.
Vladi – Kamelia V., Kali
Eli Gigova – Albena, Jeny and Tacho

* BB denied the first nomination of Elena Kuchkova, because BB said that her motivation to nominate Kamelia T. is not acceptable. Elena didn’t say clearly why exactly she nominates Kamelia.

The only thing that I could say is that to be in "package" with someone else couldn’t help you in this game. Jeny is nominated because of Tacho, Albena is nominated mostly because of her mother.

Nominated: Eli Gigova, Jeny and Tacho, Kamelia T., Albena, Kamelia V. and ?

The last nominated will be chosen from the public by voting in Facebook. The vote is negative – it means the public must vote who they want OUTSIDE the house. The last nominated, the one from the public, will be announced on Friday.

This thing with the public nomination is not something which happened for the first time in BB history. This year in BB Israel 6 the public had the same option and every week they elected their nomination. But, our Bulgarian brain also said that "it never happened in BB before". I still don’t know why they need to lie every time…I just can’t get it. 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2014, 05:51:58 PM »
It's not only on Bulgaria, every edition says "it was never done before" lol

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »
Tonight show - nominations and eviction.
After the returning of Tacho, he and Jeny are like one person in the game. Ludmila, as they NOW say, is a house quest, so she can`t nominate.

Jeny and Tacho – Eli Gigova, Wosh MC
Yordanka – Jeny and Tacho, Ivo
Wosh MC – Yordanka, Jeny and Tacho
Ivo – Yordanka, Kamelia V.
Kamelia V. – Zornitza, Elena K.
Zornitza – Kamelia V., Yordanka
Iva – Ivo, Vladi
Eli Gigova – Jeny and Tacho, Iva
Elena K. – Iva, Atanas
Albena – Jeny and Tacho, Kali
Kali – Vladi, Jeny and Tacho
Atanas – Iva, Jeny and Tacho
Kamelia T. – Jeny and Tacho, Iva
Vladi – Kamelia V., Jeny and Tacho

Nominated: Kamelia V, Yordanka, Iva, Vladi, Ivo

This time the “home board” (commentators) chooses who to save. They saved Kamelia Voche and Yordanka.

Final nominated: Ivo, Vladi, Iva

Evicted: Iva with 9,2% to save.
Spoiler for Hiden:

I have a question about this nominations. Why weren't Jeni and Tacho nomianted, if they were nomianted by 8 housemates?  ???

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2014, 07:07:40 AM »
They are, Daniela must have missed to mention them :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2014, 11:37:43 AM »
I have a question about this nominations. Why weren't Jeni and Tacho nomianted, if they were nomianted by 8 housemates?  ???

The nominations for which you are asking for are from the week with the mission “The Dictator”. Jeny and Tacho had the secret mission to receive as much as possible nomination points and to be nominated. It guaranteed their full budget and if they were nominated (as you said they had 8 points) they were automatically saved from nomination because their mission was successful. So, this week even with so many points they were saved.
Sorry that I dismissed it in my post. I think that alex_2 wrote it in some of his posts so, I thought that probably I don’t need to write it. By the way, then I didn’t believe that it is their real mission because everything was like in BB Israel, and I still believe that behind the “spontaneously” revolution there is “producers conspiracy” because they couldn’t do EVERYTHING the same(without bombing and kidnapping of the dictator) as the Israeli housemates and it be be just coincidence...Probably they just wanted to make it unique by saying that they made the revolution alone. :)

They are, Daniela must have missed to mention them :)

Sorry that I didn’t write it. I try to write every detail but sometimes I forgot. :)