Author Topic: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria  (Read 15740 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2014, 12:06:24 PM »
The list of the nominated housemates so far...

Eli Gigova, Jeny and Tacho, Albena, Kamelia T., Kamelia V. and the nominated from the votes from Facebook - Zornitza

It was not surprise that Zornitza was nominated...
In the beginning of the post i said that this is the list of the nominated so far because "the home board" will have some word in this and still is not clear what they will do. :)

By the way, Kamelia Voche had a big scandal with Ludmila, the mother of Albena, and wanted to walk from the house. But today she decided to stay. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2014, 03:17:19 PM »
The show tonight:
"The Home Board" saved Eli Gigova from nomination.

So the final nominated were: Jeny and Tacho, Albena, Kamelia T., Kamelia V. and Zornitza

The vote after it:
First saved - Jeny and Tacho
Second saved - Albena

Evicted with 7,1% vote to save was Kamelia T.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Also was anounced that the finale will be after two weeks!

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2014, 01:21:22 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
And now I am pretty sure there is going to be a third season of Big Brother All Stars ..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2014, 06:19:24 AM »
And now I am pretty sure there is going to be a third season of Big Brother All Stars ..
I just wonder how many people they have to evict in one eviction in the next 2 weeks... ::)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2014, 07:34:33 AM »
Quote from: alex_2 on Yesterday at 01:21:22 AMQuote from: DanielAAlso was anounced that the finale will be after two weeks!And now I am pretty sure there is going to be a third season of Big Brother All Stars ..I just wonder how many people they have to evict in one eviction in the next 2 weeks...
At least two on Monday, and probaly another two on Wednesday, then probably Friday .. :) 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2014, 05:02:02 PM »
There was nomination game between red and blue teams.
The red team was winner and the captain of the team – Ivo is the first immune.
The captain of the blue team – Wosh MC is the fist nominated.
Ivo also saved people from his team – Tacho and Jeny and Atanas.

Nominations:
Albena – Kamelia V., Elena K.
Kamelia V. – Vladi, Albena
Ivo – Albena, Zornitza
Yordanka – Albena, Kamelia V.
Atanas – Zornitza, Kamelia V.
Kali – Albena, Vladi
Eli Gigova – Albena, Kali
Elena K. – Albena, Eli Gigova
Jeny and Tacho – Albena, Vladi
Vladi – Kamelia V., Kali
Zornitza – Yordanka, Albena
Wosh MC – Zornitza, Kamelia V.

Nominated: Wosh MC, Albena, Kamelia V., Vladi, Zornitza

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2014, 07:38:11 AM »
Who is the main favourite to win ? And how many chances have queen Kamelia V to reach th final ?

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Who is the main favourite to win ? And how many chances have queen Kamelia V to reach th final ?
Mm it's hard to say.. On the last eviction Jeny&Tacho had the most votes, and Albena was second.. My guess is that WOsh MC and Zornitsa will be evicted on Monday, so Kamelia has pretty good chances to go to the final. But honestly, I think that either Yordanka, or Jeny&Tacho will win

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2014, 03:34:51 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Mm it's hard to say.. On the last eviction Jeny&Tacho had the most votes, and Albena was second.. My guess is that WOsh MC and Zornitsa will be evicted on Monday, so Kamelia has pretty good chances to go to the final. But honestly, I think that either Yordanka, or Jeny&Tacho will win

I think the same...In the start of the season she had better chances than now.
By the way, i found only one poll in Internet about who the public wants to win. But the funny thing is that in this poll aren`t all names... ::)
http://www.slava.bg/polls/332.html
alex_2, do you know other polls..?

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2014, 04:31:05 AM »
there can only be one winner and we all know who thats suppsed to be...

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2014, 05:14:41 AM »
Daniela, no other polls as far as I know.. I'm surprised that Vladi has such a high percentage..

Graham, I also want Yordanka to win, she is a genuine celebrity and deserves it.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2014, 06:00:42 AM »
I prefer also Yordanka to win than Tacho and Jeny...
But i think that they will win...and it`s somehow pathetic... ::)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »
According to GFK Bulgaria, for the period 27-29 October Nova TV was watched by 36% of the audience 18-49 in the 8:00-9:00 PM timeslot, and bTV - 18%, meaning that VIP Brother is still No. 1.  O0 And this is according to a second agency, other than Nielsen Mediaresearch, which means that something is really wrong with the data that bTV present..

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »
ZORNITSA was evicted.

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2014, 10:46:39 AM »
Quote from: André
ZORNITSA was evicted.
And surprisingly it was not a double eviction. Maybe there will be a triple one next Monday :D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2014, 01:35:02 AM »
ZORNITSA was evicted.

I wish they will show the percents for her votes to stay. This time we are "blind" for the percents. We only know that the first saved was Wosh MC, because he recieved most votes. And the second saved was Albena.

And surprisingly it was not a double eviction. Maybe there will be a triple one next Monday :D

Did you noticed that in Sunday`s promo for the eviction on Monday they said "Two of them will leave the house forever"...And i was shocked when on Monday the promo has changed to "One of them will leave the house forever". ::) I wonder why they did it...I begin to think that they wanted to save someone from eviction probably because the show must go on for her/him at least several days..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2014, 02:02:39 AM »
The housemates received their new weekly task called "Psychoanalysis". Ludmila, the mother of Albena, was chosen from BB to be the doctor of the house. She must do therapeutic seances of the housemates. That was the reason BB to change her image - she now have new haircut, elegant clothes, glasses, and her nails are painted in red. She is not happy from that fact. "Now i am so regular. I feel like one of the others, my identity was stolen. I feel humiliated" said Ludmila to BB in her little protest in the diary room.

Click on the picture for better view.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2014, 03:10:18 AM »
In the episode last night:
For the first time I see how Yordanka cry. I don’t remember if I saw her cry before ever in my life. It was because of the weekly budget. Everybody took what they want, cigarettes, beer, and some food. She wanted pumpkin because she wanted to make Bulgarian recipe with pumpkin as an act of respect to her dead mother, who died today (06.11.) some years ago. She told to some of the housemates what she wants but they forgot and made the budget without her pumpkin. She went to her bedroom and began to cry. It was so sad to see her like that. They really think only about their selves, egoistic people…At least Kali "removed" the mistake after asking of BB to give to Yordanka what she wants.

They had nomination game in yesterday’s episode. Red and blue teams had to answer to questions about geography and to search for national flags in a pool in the backyard. The blue team with captain Atanas received 2 points in that game and the red team with captain Kali got 3 points. Kali was saved from nomination but this time Atanas wasn’t automatically nominated.

After it they made nominations. But this time the things were different. BB said to them that this time they have to say 2 names – one who deserves to win and one who NOT deserves to win. They also had the right to say their own name in the nominations. Those who are in good position receive (+), the one in bad position receive (-).

Nominations: (In green to win, red - not to win)
YordankaYordanka, Elena K.
KaliYordanka, Albena
Kamelia Voche Wosh MC, Albena
AtanasWosh MC, Jeny and Tacho
Jeny and Tacho Eli Gigova, Albena
Elena K. Kali, Albena
Eli GigovaYordanka, Eli Gigova
Wosh MCEli Gigova, Elena K.
IvoWosh MC, Albena
VladiYordanka, Vladi
AlbenaWosh MC, Elena K.

Results: + 4 Yordanka and Wosh MC
              + 2 Eli Gigova
              + 1 Kali

- 5 Albena
   - 3 Elena K.
   - 1 Jeny and Tacho
   - 1 Eli Gigova
   - 1 Vladi

0 – Kamelia V., Atanas and Ivo

As a captain of the winning red team, Kali saved Jeny and Tacho and Elena K. from the place for the nominated.

Nominated this week: Albena, Vladi, Atanas, Ivo and Kamelia Voche

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
I just realized that the finale will be on Nov 17 most probably, which means that this season will be 64 Days - the longest VIP season in Bulgaria so far (will it be the longest in the world?  :??). Seasons 4 and 5 both lasted for 63 Days, Season 3 - 56, Season 2 - 33, and Season 1 - 29. :)
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Bulgaria is the country with the most celebrity editions after UK, and will be the country with the most all-stars editions with the forthcoming Season 3 :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2014, 11:56:26 AM »
I just realized that the finale will be on Nov 17 most probably, which means that this season will be 64 Days - the longest VIP season in Bulgaria so far (will it be the longest in the world?  :??). Seasons 4 and 5 both lasted for 63 Days, Season 3 - 56, Season 2 - 33, and Season 1 - 29. :)
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Bulgaria is the country with the most celebrity editions after UK, and will be the country with the most all-stars editions with the forthcoming Season 3 :)
BBVIP Portugal had 92 days LOL

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »

I wish to see another regular season with regular people... :( I am tired of this VIP and All Stars...

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »
I didn't like both all-star seasons as well, but I like VIP brother more than the regular seasons. And I think if they do another regular BB, it won't be that successful, because Bulgarian audience seems to be more interested into celebrities - look at all other realities Survivor, the Mole, etc. - they all have celebrities as participates.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »
You are right that in Bulgaria the "celebrity" formula has success and it seems that people like it more than the regular seasons. I just miss to see people which are not famous and personal for me it is the best - to see people which you don't know and to discover them in the show. And it is somehow funny fact about me (that i want regular bulgarian BB season), because the only other BB which i follow - BB Israel made only 1 VIP Season 2009 and since then i miss so much another... :) But it seems that their formula is more success with regular seasons.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2014, 07:35:48 AM »
You are right that in Bulgaria the "celebrity" formula has success and it seems that people like it more than the regular seasons. I just miss to see people which are not famous and personal for me it is the best - to see people which you don't know and to discover them in the show. And it is somehow funny fact about me (that i want regular bulgarian BB season), because the only other BB which i follow - BB Israel made only 1 VIP Season 2009 and since then i miss so much another... But it seems that their formula is more success with regular seasons.
Here, in Spain it's something similar with the Survivor format, only the first two seasons were made with anonymous people but after the third one every season has made with celebrities and people doesn't contemplate the idea of an anonymous season although people (like me) would like to see a completely cast with unknown people.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2014, 08:04:48 AM »
Here, in Spain it's something similar with the Survivor format, only the first two seasons were made with anonymous people but after the third one every season has made with celebrities and people doesn't contemplate the idea of an anonymous season although people (like me) would like to see a completely cast with unknown people.

It shows again that in some parts of Europe the "celebrity" formula is more popular...But i really wish regular season, at least just one time again! :)