Author Topic: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria  (Read 15744 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2014, 08:28:00 AM »
Here, in Spain it's something similar with the Survivor format, only the first two seasons were made with anonymous people but after the third one every season has made with celebrities and people doesn't contemplate the idea of an anonymous season although people (like me) would like to see a completely cast with unknown people.

It shows again that in some parts of Europe the "celebrity" formula is more popular...But i really wish regular season, at least just one time again! :)

that's strange! In france it's the opposite, every celebrity reality show we had was kind of a failure. We even had a Survivor season with half of the contestant being famous athletes and it was one of the less watched season of Survivor. What is very popular here though is shows with former housemates, doing anythjng like looking for love or a job or playing games.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
Here, in Spain it's something similar with the Survivor format, only the first two seasons were made with anonymous people but after the third one every season has made with celebrities and people doesn't contemplate the idea of an anonymous season although people (like me) would like to see a completely cast with unknown people.

It shows again that in some parts of Europe the "celebrity" formula is more popular...But i really wish regular season, at least just one time again! :)

that's strange! In france it's the opposite, every celebrity reality show we had was kind of a failure. We even had a Survivor season with half of the contestant being famous athletes and it was one of the less watched season of Survivor. What is very popular here though is shows with former housemates, doing anythjng like looking for love or a job or playing games.

reason of the failure

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »

reason of the failure

it was the best all stars vs athletes, who will survive ? so the idea was great, but in the end it turned out terrible : all the athletes (minus Queen Myriam Lamare) were lazy as fuck and got eaten up alive by the all stars

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2014, 04:13:50 AM »
Last night in the live show:
Comments, comments, comments and few interesting videos.
First – surprising leaving of the "legend" Ludmila Zahajaeva. The houseguest Ludmila finished her "work" in the house. She left the other housemates with broken nerves 1 week before the finale, so she made her work great…

After it we saw another part of the weekly mission "Psychotherapy". The housemates must read bad things about their selves written by some of the others. The thing which made me laugh was the conversation between Ivo and Atanas. Ivo read about himself that he is liar and hypocrite, Atanas wrote it. And their conversation was like between children, something like this:
Ivo: "Why you say that I am a liar"?
Atanas: "You’ve lied about your relationship with Maria Ilieva" (singer)
Ivo: "And from where do you know what I had with her…"
Atanas: "I was on dinner with you both, I saw you with my eyes…"
Ivo: "Should I say with who you were on this dinner…"
Atanas: "With friends…"
Ivo: "Boyfriend…"
Atanas: "Friend…"
Ivo: "Boyfriend…"
Atanas: "Friend…A friend of Maria too."
Ivo: "Boyfriend…politic…"
Atanas: "You lied about Maria!"
Ivo: "I tried to protect you…Because I know with who you were on that dinner…"

And in the end of the episode both – Atanas and Ivo were evicted…I still don’t understand why Ivo doesn’t want someone to know that he had relationship with this wonderful, beautiful woman and great singer Maria Ilieva (on the pic).

And why Atanas is afraid to say that he is gay or at least bisexual. And it seems that he and Ivo always "share" something. Like Mika Stoychkova as I wrote in this topic before…

First saved with the most votes for him (58,5%)Vladi

First evicted with 4,8 % to save - Atanas

Second evicted with 6,1% to save - Ivo. Did I say that since he removed part of his beard, he seems like a new housemate?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2014, 02:45:23 AM »
Last night were announced the first finalists.
The finalist with the most votes to save (23,6 %) - Vladi
Spoiler for Hiden:
Second finalist with 23,1 % votes to save - Wosh MC
Spoiler for Hiden:
Third finalist with 22,8 % votes to save - Albena
Spoiler for Hiden:

After the break, were saved also Elena K....
Spoiler for Hiden:

...and Jeny and Tacho.
Spoiler for Hiden:

The first evicted of the night, with unknown percents to save - Kamelia Voche

The second evicted of the night, also with unknown percents to save - Eli Gigova

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2014, 06:46:10 AM »
In the last episode from yesterday, the housemates had task called "The love of the people". They were nominated by the public in different categories like - the biggest hypocrite, the smartest, the stupidest and etc. On the head of the winner in the categories, chosen from the public, was thrown something like corn powder or smashed potatoes, i don`t know well. This task is very, very similar, almost the same like the task with the jelly in the beginning of this season.

Elena K. was upset from the words of Albena that she is a stripper. Elena K. is "Miss PlayMate 2013".
" I am not stripper, i don't dance around pole. The fact that i am Miss Playmate doesn't makes me prostitute" said Elena.
Albena said: "Ok. Companion you are...Is it makes you feel better..."

And for the first time in BB history of Bulgaria, the housemates had real live telephone line and talks with random fans. They heard good thing about them and also bad. They also received information from the outside world because the line was uncensored.

Our finalists for Monday finale! I heard that probably tonight someone else will be evicted from the house but still the information is unconfirmed.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
Kali was evicted from the house tonight! She finished on 7th place!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2014, 06:46:54 AM »
Tonight is the finale of the season! In the morning talk show "On coffee", some of the evicted housemates talked about the finalists.

Also in the show was shown how different people with hidden powers tries to see what will happens tonight. There was woman who throws bean and see the future, woman with tarot cards, astrologist and other fortune teller. Everyone said that sees Vladi as the winner tonight! Tonight will see if they are right! :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2014, 03:13:50 PM »
Lets see how everyone is wrong and Queen Yodranka gets the crowning she deserves. Everything else would be a legal CRIME!  :mad

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2014, 03:49:20 PM »
Tonight in the live show! FINALE!
The finalists had to perform something on the stage with some of the evicted housemates!

Wosh MC and Titi sang a song of Wosh - "No problem"

Vladi and Kamelia T. sang the song of Kamelia T. "Early on morning"

Albena and Atanas made latino dance.

Elena K. and Ivo performed the song "Dangerous close" by bulgarian hip-hop singers.

Jeny and Tacho and Kamelia Voche sang the song of ABBA "Mamma mia"

Yordanka and Kali sang a song of Yordanka with changed lyrics specially for BB.

And the counting:
6th place - Elena K.

5th place - Albena

4th place - Jeny and Tacho

3th place - Wosh MC

And 2 remain...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »
From today i have to learn to throw bean, and to buy tarot cards and to open my third eye because....the people with the hidden powers in the morning talkshow were right! :o

Vladi is the big winner!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Yordanka is in the second place. But for many people she is the real winner! :)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2014, 05:03:51 AM »
In this season i didn't like that the show wasn't so "communist themed" as they said in the promo.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2014, 03:16:01 PM »
And the worst thing is - the communist leader was robbed of the win! If it was really done like in communist era Yodranka would've won with 99% by default. :bang

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #163 on: November 21, 2014, 07:29:37 AM »
Congrats Vladimir!!!  ;D ;D ;D