Author Topic: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria  (Read 15748 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
Thanks for the info Daniela!! It's great to have someone from Bulgaria to tell us what is going on! ;D ;D

How famous are the housemates? Do you know most of them? Or are them Z-list celebrities?

I am glad that i could help!  :) I hope that also the starter of this topic alex_2 will help me with the information if i am busy with something in next months. ;)
Actually this season the housemates are very famous, because almost everybody if not even everybody are on TV screen every day in some reason.
Yes, alex used to help us with the Bulgarian seasons. Maybe now that this season is on air he will be back.

Well that is great, because sometimes in the VIP seasons the housemates are only known on their home lol

What about Jeny and Tacho? Are both of them famous? Or only her?

Only Jeny is famous. Tacho is famous because he is her husband. They were almost divorced last year because he left her because of one girl model. After it they were angry to each other but now they are in peace. But Jeny said that after BB they will be together again or forever separate. They will live together again in the BB house for the first time after the cheating. By the way Jeny is also Miss Bulgaria but now i don`t remember which year was it, probably 1996 but i am not sure... ::)

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 11:16:20 PM »
Where can I see the episodes? I am really curious to see a communism-inspired Big Brother

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 04:11:52 AM »
Where can I see the episodes? I am really curious to see a communism-inspired Big Brother

Here you can watch the episodes and clips for this season. I don`t understand why they write that it is season 3...Probably they mean that it is the 3th season after creating the website "novaplay".

http://play.novatv.bg/programi/vip-bradur/440683?autostart=true

Here is the official site http://vipbrother.novatv.bg/. Yesterday it didn`t exist even...Now updated!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:02:31 AM by Daniela (BBFan) »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 04:25:28 AM »
my god did they really made them host a 3 hours liveshow in the rain ?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 04:30:17 AM »
my god did they really made them host a 3 hours liveshow in the rain ?

Yes... ::) But the rain stopped after 2 hours may be...I was worried about the animals in the "working area". They seemed so sad in that rain...

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:49:12 AM by Daniela (BBFan) »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 02:16:29 PM »
More 3 housemates from today.

Vladislav Karamfilov "Vargala" - Director and Actor
Spoiler for Hiden:

Stefan Ivanov "Wosh MC" - Rap singer
Spoiler for Hiden:

Zornitza Lindareva - Model. She was a lover of the housemate Tacho, who enterd the house with his wife Jeny.
Spoiler for Hiden:

It`s strange that Zornitza doesn`t have profile in the official site. I don`t know if it is because she will not stay long or because the main "target" for housemate Martin Karbovski decided to not enter the house. Probably the producers didn`t have time for photos and ect..

UPDATE: Now the profile picture of Zornitza is updated.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:00:46 AM by Daniela (BBFan) »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
Thank you Daniela! ;D ;D ;D I hope you keep us uptaded

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 05:02:02 AM »
The bad news for me is that probably the “working area” will be closed soon. I am sorry because it was little more interesting than staying in the “residence” where everything is copied from UK house. News from the episodes lately:
In the “working area”, the housemates tries to watch the old TV in the room but instead that they catch the radio waves of the microphones in the “residence” and listen what the people there talks about.
The housemates in the “working area” saw on TV screen who decided to put them in that place and also the reasons. They heard that Yordanka and Evgeny decide who goes in “working area”. Some of the housemates are angry to them because they hear bad things about themselves. Iva hears that Evgeny said that she had too much “sex and the city” look and more “sex” than “the city” and how she doesn’t deserve to share the house with the “vip”. Kamelia Voche hears that Evgeny talk about how she takes money from the people and never brings them back, how she is a bad singer and so on. After what they hears, BB gives them chance to let 2 houseguest to go in the “residence”. They decided that Eli Gigova and Elena Kuchkova will go there.
In the residence Evgeny tries to understand if Atanas and Martin are gay. He tries to get close with Atanas and get jealous when Eli Gigova and Elena Kuchkova enter the residence.
In the “working area”, the housemates are without cigarettes. Tacho (real name Stefan Manov) and Ivo have a plan for smoking. They find in the kitchen spices like black pepper and savory and makes cigarettes from them.
Later after “mission” in which they were wrapped in plastic and jumping into the mood, they won the privileges more 2 of the housemates to go at the residence. Tcho and Jeny goes.
For unknown reason , BB decides that also Iva, Kamelia Voche and Ivo goes to the “residence” . So in the “working area” stays only 2 housemates – Albena and the new housemate Zornitza. The other 2 new housemates Wosh MC and Vladislav are in the “residence”.

“Working area” inside when all were together there.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Eli Gigova tries to clean.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Evgeny get close with Atanas in the “residence”.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2014, 01:16:56 PM »
Hey guys, I am reading the topic occasionally, but will not be able to post on a regular basis as I will be busy for the coming months. Could somebody please help with the nominations table on wikipedia? Thanks!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »
Hey guys, I am reading the topic occasionally, but will not be able to post on a regular basis as I will be busy for the coming months. Could somebody please help with the nominations table on wikipedia? Thanks!
I would help but i don`t understand a lot of Wikipedia...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 04:47:56 AM »
On Friday, Zornitza and Albena entered the "residence". Now it seems that with the "working area" is over…at least for now.
The housemates didn’t welcome well Albena and especially Zornitza. Albena – because she talked about them bad things over the years in her show, and Zornitza – because she was lover of Tacho and it seems that people still cant understand that for the cheating you need two people, but everybody always blame only the girl. The surprise was from Jeny, the wife of Tacho, who was the only one who gave hug to her. Later in the show "Big Mouth" Jeny said that the families can’t be destroyed from outside and the problems are inside, so she don’t blame Zornitza for nothing. She also said that she doesn’t feel good when she see how the other people react to Zornitza in the house.
One of the commentators in "Big Mouth" said that it is time BB to return to his conception for the communism and to stop with the small problems between the housemates.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 07:17:39 AM »
I just wonder if someone outside Bulgaria could watch the videos in this website.

http://vbox7.com/search/?&completed=0&vbox_q=vip%20brother%202014&q=vip%20brother%202014&ord=date

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2014, 07:26:45 AM »
Quote from: alex_2
maybe you can ask André? He is quite a wikipedia fan.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2014, 07:49:55 AM »
Quote from: alex_2
maybe you can ask André? He is quite a wikipedia fan.
I wish I could, but I've been blocked for the BB Forum thing... ::)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2014, 10:22:39 AM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
I just wonder if someone outside Bulgaria could watch the videos in this website.

http://vbox7.com/search/?&completed=0&vbox_q=vip%20brother%202014&q=vip%20brother%202014&ord=date

Yes we can.   Thanks

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2014, 05:48:49 PM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2014, 02:42:17 PM »
Today’s episode – scandals, studio comments, nominations and "eviction".

Nominations:
Kamelia T – Evgeny, Zornitza
Iva – Ivo, Eli Gigova
Yordanka – Zornitza, Tacho, Evgeny
Evgeny – Ivo, Kamelia V., Yordanka
Atanas – Zornirza, Evgeny
Albena – Vladislav (Vlady), Titi
Titi – Jeny, Evgeny
Elena Kuchkova -  Zornitza, Wosh MC
Kali – Vladi, Evgeny
Eli Gigova – Albena, Zornitza
Kamelia V. – Evgeny, Yordanka
Wosh MC – Elena Kuchkova, Atanas
Vladi – Albena, Elena Kuchkova
Martin- Zornitza, Kali
Ivo – Atanas, Zornitza
Zornitza – Kamelia T., Kali
Tacho – Zornitza, Kamelia T
Jeny – Atanas, Ivo

Zornitza – 8
Evgeny – 6 immune
Ivo – 3
Atnas – 3

The housemates didn’t know that Evgeny and Yordanka are immune because they are "chefs" of the house. Also were surprised from the eviction. They didn’t know that the eviction is fake and Zornitza, Atanas and Ivo go back to "working area". Zornitza was hysteric and wanted to go home. To be honest I don’t know how Ivo and Atanas will survive with her long…  ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 05:47:47 AM »
Now 3 housemates are in "working area". They will also watch 24 hours what happens in the other house. Zornitza is again in hysteria and wants some "doctor" to talk with her.
Spoiler for Hiden:

The funny thing is that Zornitza was nominated by both of her company now - Atanas and Ivo. And Ivo nominated exactly Atanas and Zornitza. How ironic that now they have to live together alone. Ivo is on the edge with Zornitza, he can’t watch her. And he nominated Atanas because "the house is too small for both of us". He means that he and Atanas have feelings to one girl outside the house. The girl is Mika Stoichkova, the daughter of the football star Hristo Stoichkov.

Mika and Ivo
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mika and Atanas
Spoiler for Hiden:

Atanas finally admitted that he is bisexual but now he is in love with Mika!
Poor Evgeny, he wanted Atanas…and he still think that he has some chance with Martin… ::)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 05:25:15 PM »
Just a question about it. Why did Evgeny and Yordanka voted for 3 people insted of 2? Was it because they were the "chefs"?  ???

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 03:31:28 AM »
Just a question about it. Why did Evgeny and Yordanka voted for 3 people insted of 2? Was it because they were the "chefs"?  ???

Yes, it is the reason. Sorry that I forgot to tell. They are not actually "chefs" . I call it like that because I don’t know the word in English. In Bulgarian they are called "polit-buro". In English literally it will be "political bureau". In the time of the communism, the "bureau" was very important office. They decided what happens with the people and even the people’s life depended of them.
It is the place also to say that, Evgeny and Yordanka were immune only for the first week. Now they are not anymore.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2014, 05:32:08 AM »
So far the whole episodes are around Evgeny and the family of Tacho and Jeny. Evgeny is often drunk and tells offensive words to the others and he is also aggressive to them. Jeny and Tacho screams to each other and when they drink, "dark secrets" of their life are revealed. It seems that Jeny has 3 other lovers, one of them is from criminal world and this man told to Tacho to be careful what he says in the house. After "drunken night", Jeny and Tacho decided to be the first couple who will be divorced on air in the house of Big Brother. On the other day…they were fine again.  :)
The first real nominations in this season were in the last episode. The housemates had to nominate in the saloon, face to face with the others. As evicted after the false nominations, Zornitza, Ivo and Atanas are immune this week. By the way they returned in the "residence"… ???

Nominations:

Kali – Evgeny, Vladi
Evgeny – Kamelia T., Tacho, Eli Gigova
Yordanka – Martin, Elena Kuchkova, Tacho
Atanas – Martin, Evgeny
Iva – Eli Gigova, Elena Kuchkova
Albena – Kamelia T., Elena Kuchkova
Eli Gigova – Albena, Elena K.
Tacho – Evgeny, Elena K.
Martin – Tacho, Jeny
Elena K. – Albena, Iva
Jeny – Martin, Wosh MC
Wosh MC – Elena K., Jeny
Kamelia Voche – Tacho, Jeny
Vladi – Kali, ? (he didn’t has the chance to say the second name) (DENIED) *
Ivo – Kali, Elena K.
Kamelia T. – Tacho, Elena K.
Titi – Evgeny, Yordanka (DENIED) *
Zornitza – Kali, Kamelia T.

* Big Brother denied the nominations of Vladi and Titi because he found their behavior as disrespectful to BB. Vladi said that "Now I speak BB, you have to listen me" and BB said to him "You can sit down, Vladislav. Your nominations are denied". Titi nominated Yordanka and Evgeny because they "will be saved from the public and I don’t want someone to be evicted because of me". When BB said to him that in this house it’s not on the rules, Titi said "I choose my nominations, right?". Then BB said "As your nominations are denied, thank you".

Nominated this week Elena K., Tacho, Jeny, Martin, Evgeny, Kamelia T.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2014, 04:50:30 PM »
LOL at that twist. We had a Polit-Büro in the GDR as well and I think having a communist theme is quite fitting to BB especially how it was practised in our states. :D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2014, 04:07:43 AM »
LOL at that twist. We had a Polit-Büro in the GDR as well and I think having a communist theme is quite fitting to BB especially how it was practised in our states. :D

You live in Germany? :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2014, 06:08:23 AM »
Those days the housemates were cheated by BB that he did poll in Facebook and the public has chosen "the winners" in different categories. The thing that the housemates didn’t know was that there was no poll and "the winners" are chosen by the three “evicted” housemates in the "working area" (this task was before they to return to the "residence").

Zornitza and Atanas in the bedroom in the "working area"

The winners were flooded with some kind red jelly. Kali was mad because "the public" chose her for the hypocrite of the house and also the dirtiest housemate. She is crying two days and blames BB for the scenes with her in the show. Also she blames Evgeny because she suspects him in conspiracy. She thinks that he is responsible for her "winning" because she saw him entering in BB room with pen.

Kali with jelly on head.

Elena Kuchkova hided her hair when her turn to be flooded with jelly came. BB denied the task and the housemates were mad at Elena. It was also the reason almost everybody to nominate her.

Elena K.

Nominated housemates this week.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:22:34 AM by Daniela (BBFan) »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2014, 10:13:31 AM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 04:50:30 PMLOL at that twist. We had a Polit-Büro in the GDR as well and I think having a communist theme is quite fitting to BB especially how it was practised in our states.
You live in Germany?
Yes. My username has nothing to do with my nationality. :)