Author Topic: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria  (Read 15749 times)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
Re: VIP Brother 6 Bulgaria
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2014, 02:56:33 PM »
:(.

He was such an eye candy 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2014, 05:11:54 AM »
:(.

He was such an eye candy
Actually i really did sorry for his eviction. The people evicted him because they think that he is boring with nothing to show, but i wonder if they really like more the others? If it dependent of me, i would evict Yordanka. I think that she goes too far with her "VIP behaviour". I think that she begins to forget that she is JUST a singer, NOT Goddess. And what the hell was it yesterday night? She was sleeping in the time of the eviction, she was also nominated but she was sleeping...What a disrespectful act...And everybody say it with smile because she is Yordanka. If it was someone else they will eat him with the clothes on him. It just shows me again that people are always ready to respect just one name than to respect the person behind it. Such a pathetic world...
Nothing against Yordanka, just don`t like people which thinks that they are much more than the others...

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2014, 04:11:12 PM »
...well in some way in our society she IS superior to others because she's a star people like to look up on then. I actually admire divas even when they're not respectful to others and might not be likeable, its somehow because they don't need to, they earned their status and thats what makes them so amazing. Sleeping during the liveshow is actually such a great thing, I wish it would happen more often LOL

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Sleeping during a live show? lol

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2014, 04:16:44 PM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 04:29:19 PM »
Sleeping during a live show? lol

She was sleeping in the bedroom... ::)

...well in some way in our society she IS superior to others because she's a star people like to look up on then. I actually admire divas even when they're not respectful to others and might not be likeable, its somehow because they don't need to, they earned their status and thats what makes them so amazing. Sleeping during the liveshow is actually such a great thing, I wish it would happen more often LOL

No comment :-X

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »
I think you need to get some humor regarding this and not take everything so seriously. those showbizz stars are all camp and therefore they're not supposed to be angelic - ESPECIALLY when they're on reality shows. this is what the audiences loves to see.  :zzz :police:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2014, 04:44:57 PM »
I think you need to get some humor regarding this and not take everything so seriously. those showbizz stars are all camp and therefore they're not supposed to be angelic - ESPECIALLY when they're on reality shows. this is what the audiences loves to see.  :zzz :police:

I understand you. But, you know, sometimes some things could really bothers you. She count how often the others eat, she says "Nobody to come in my room, who you think that you are? You have to thank that i cook for you, that i go to the kitchen to cook for YOU". I think that the other housemates think like me but they are afraid from the public, what the public will say about that. I really don`t think that she is more than the others. They are all "VIP". And who will say who is more VIP? If she and the producers think that she is the bigest star why they make 3 months show. Why they didn`t give her the prize "winner" when she first entered the house?... ;)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2014, 08:30:33 AM »
Just looking at news Eugeni is the most talked housemate but I don't like his attitude. I think he is too aggressive and bitchy.

I really appreciate Kamelia V for standing at him. I hope she can win :D.

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2014, 10:31:56 AM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Just looking at news Eugeni is the most talked housemate but I don't like his attitude. I think he is too aggressive and bitchy.

I really appreciate Kamelia V for standing at him. I hope she can win .
Well yesterday he said something awful about one of her children - her son is handicapped in a way , but the comment Evgeni made was pretty disgusting and she was furious.. They got into a huge fight and I'm sure he'll be nominated tonight. Strange thing is that Albena seems to be becoming close to him , even though she has made comments about him many times in her show. Basically, in this show she used to say very bad things about celebrities - that they are ugly, old, can't sing, etc., but she was doing it in a very direct way which I didn't like..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »
Nominations:

Kamelia V – Evgeny, Yordanka
Wosh MC – Evgeny, Elena K.
Iva – Zornitza, Elena K.
Titi – Elena K., Zornitza
Zornitza – Kamelia T., Yordanka
Kamelia T. – Zornitza, Kamelia V.
Elena K. – Wosh MC, Yordanka
Yordanka – Albena, Zornitza
Albena – Kali, Iva
Vladi – Iva, Kali
Ivo – Albena, Zornitza
Kali - Albena, Zornitza
Jeny – Kali, Zornitza
Eli Gigova – Elena K., Zornitza
Atanas – Elena K., Wosh MC
Evgeny – Elena K., Zornitza

Nominations from the House board (commentators)
Nikol – between Iva and Evgeny she chose Evgeny
Magi – between Ivo and Eli Gigova he chose Eli Gigova
Veneta – Evgeny
Slavena – Evgeny
Nominated from the house board – Evgeny

Nominated this week: Zornitza, Elena K., Albena, Yordanka, Kali, Evgeny

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2014, 02:34:07 PM »
This week there were no priviliges for Evgeni and Yordanka ("Politburo")

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2014, 02:40:09 PM »
This week there were no priviliges for Evgeni and Yordanka ("Politburo")

I continue to mark them in yellow because i never know what priviliges they have every week  :) And i actually mark them in yellow because they are "politburo" after all...

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2014, 03:08:20 PM »
keeping my fingers crossed for Queen Yordanka to stay - hopefully Evgeniy will be evicted this week.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
keeping my fingers crossed for Queen Yordanka to stay - hopefully Evgeniy will be evicted this week.
You like Yordanka but not Evgeny who is the same like her... ::)

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2014, 12:11:28 AM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 03:08:20 PMkeeping my fingers crossed for Queen Yordanka to stay - hopefully Evgeniy will be evicted this week.You like Yordanka but not Evgeny who is the same like her...
he is worse.. she may be acting like a primadonna sometimes and like an old lady with all that "don't eat this, don't eat that", but is a genuine celebrity and I believe a good person. I can't say neither for Evgeny..

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2014, 07:45:12 AM »
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 03:08:20 PMkeeping my fingers crossed for Queen Yordanka to stay - hopefully Evgeniy will be evicted this week.You like Yordanka but not Evgeny who is the same like her...
he is worse.. she may be acting like a primadonna sometimes and like an old lady with all that "don't eat this, don't eat that", but is a genuine celebrity and I believe a good person. I can't say neither for Evgeny..

I agree that between Evgeny and Yordanka, more "bad" is Evgeny. I just meant that Evgeny, like Yordanka, also wants everyone to kiss the ground under his feet. But i also think that they have more in common than the more of the people see. Yordanka is such a hypocrite. When they are locked in their special bedroom, when Evgeny talk about the others behind their back, Yordanka agrees and laugh about the others. Because he and she thinks that the others are nothing. Yordanka also called Evgeny "stupid gay", but her doughter is a lesbian. She said to Kali to be careful about Iva but she didn't nominate Iva no matter what she thinks about her, she also did not nominate Evgeny for his bad words about Kamelia Voche`s son. She doesn't like Kamelia Voche and i think that deep in herself she is happy that Kamelia is sad. But it doesn't stop her to agree with her when they talked how hypocrite is Iva and also tried to pretend that she wants to comfort Kamelia V. But actually everyone there are hypocrites. I guess that probably when the cameras are on you it is normal.
But Evgeny must go home. Yes, the producers says that he is the only one who makes the show and the people must leave him in the house. But i don`t think that hurting people is a show. So i hope that he will go home but i don`t believe.
And what about Iva...How disgusting, she now is "sticky" on Evgeny...They can`t look each other but "My love, how are you today?"... ::)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2014, 01:55:41 PM »
Daniela the ratings are still good ? And how popular is my Kamelia ?

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2014, 04:13:53 PM »
Yodranka and Evgeniy are not really comparable. One of them ist a veteran diva, who has worked for her entire life to earn that status while the other one is jut a prime example of this generations trash-celebrities that only got famous because they did partys for other z-celebrities but have no special gift whatsoever besides being media whores.

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2014, 12:02:50 AM »
They are not saying about the ratings right now. Interesting thing is that the other big TV - bTV which airs Survivor, works with another company about the ratings - Garb, and they say that Survivor is more watched, but they say this about each program they air. They air turkish soap operas on primetime and claim to have huge ratings, but I don't think anyone believes that any more. According to Nova - they work with Nielsen Mediaresearch (which is known all over the world, including the USA), VIP Brother and X Factor are the most watched programs at the moment and I believe this is true - nobody is talking about Survivor, I mean internet media, newspapers, magazines..
Which Kamelia do you like - Voce?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
And how popular is my Kamelia ?

According to me she (Kamelia Voche) is popular outside the house (from the scale of 1 to 10) - 6. In the house i think 7-8. :)

Yodranka and Evgeniy are not really comparable. One of them ist a veteran diva, who has worked for her entire life to earn that status while the other one is jut a prime example of this generations trash-celebrities that only got famous because they did partys for other z-celebrities but have no special gift whatsoever besides being media whores.

The choice of the producers (that they are both "polit-bureau" members) proves that they think that the both are really comparable as celebrities. But if you ask me i would put Kamelia Todorova to replace Evgeny because her career begins almost in the same time as Yordanka`s. I guess that the producers just wanted one man and one woman as "polit-buro"... ::)

They are not saying about the ratings right now. Interesting thing is that the other big TV - bTV which airs Survivor, works with another company about the ratings - Garb, and they say that Survivor is more watched, but they say this about each program they air. They air turkish soap operas on primetime and claim to have huge ratings, but I don't think anyone believes that any more. According to Nova - they work with Nielsen Mediaresearch (which is known all over the world, including the USA), VIP Brother and X Factor are the most watched programs at the moment and I believe this is true - nobody is talking about Survivor, I mean internet media, newspapers, magazines..
Which Kamelia do you like - Voce?

I couldn't say it better than you about the ratings! Thank you! :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »
Why have Yordanka and Evgeny been chosed to have privilegies each week?

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2014, 12:12:39 PM »
Quote from: André
Well not this week, but on launch show they were chosen as ''Politbureau''', because Big Brother said they were the biggest celebrities.. I suppose they had some trouble convincing them to enter the House and probably have paid them a lot of money. Yordanka is a genuine celebrity, and Evgeni has been invited to the show every season. He was supposed the participate in Season 3 but refused in the last minute

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2014, 12:50:39 PM »
Quote from: André
Well not this week, but on launch show they were chosen as ''Politbureau''', because Big Brother said they were the biggest celebrities.. I suppose they had some trouble convincing them to enter the House and probably have paid them a lot of money. Yordanka is a genuine celebrity, and Evgeni has been invited to the show every season. He was supposed the participate in Season 3 but refused in the last minute
So unfair... ::) ::)

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »
Apparently queen Kamelia Voche had a fight with the other women in the house. She is definitely my queen. 

And the girls want to make the week task failed <3