Author Topic: Bigg Boss India 8  (Read 12334 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Bigg Boss India 8
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on December 29, 2014, 06:19:46 PMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Gabriel on Yesterday at 08:16:54 PMI saw that Bigg Boss 9 will start when this season ends... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Don't they understand that's too much. Like 130 days + another 100 days, the public might become tired of it.who knows, maybe the ratings are so good that they have faith in it?
there have already been back-to-back celebrities seasons that weren't that unssuccessful (Portugal and Mexico).
In germany though it became a failure but we are talking about a span of 2 years where the show was constantly on air.Talking about BB Germany, how was the public's reaction and ratings with 2 constantly  years of Big Brother?
BB5 was very popular - there were a lot of big characters in the show (unfortunately the F2 were producers favourite and set to be in the final from day one). RTL2 simply got cocky and thought they could milk this forever (they did the same mistake in season 3 which just started a few weeks after the heavily popular 2nd season). But The Village was not only lacking of a good concept (or a concept at all) but also had only uninteresting and mainly dumb-trashy HMs (who would really lock into a reality show when they have an interesting life outside?) and I remember that I didn't even made it halfway through that season. It was the time when reality shows became just trashy and BB Germany would never be the same :(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2015, 08:41:12 PM »
UPEN has been evicted.
There's no House Captain, everyone exempt Ajaz is nominated.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2015, 05:10:42 PM »
I think this is the most confusing thing ever done on BB.....

Since this ends tomorrow, I guess 3 people will be evicted leaving 5 (including Ajaz) to play against the 5 winners in Halla Bol. Or maybe Ajaz is already one of the 5 returnees and only 2 will be evicted tomorrow.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2015, 06:28:40 PM »
yes, to make it clear :

Bigg Boss 8 will crown, on Jan 3rd, 5 winners. They will win the right to enter Bigg Boss Halla Bol, on Jan 4th, where they will compete against 5 previous Bigg Boss winners for the final prize.
But it won't be 5 previous Bigg Boss winners according to the official website.

Ajaz finished in 3rd place last season, and the other 3 housemates who were already confirmed are:

Rahul Mahajan (quit before the final in season 2)
Sambhavna Seth (6th evicted in season 2)
Mahek Chahal (runner-up in season 5)

Also, are the 5 winners going to leave the house tomorrow, or are they going to stay in it waiting for the challengers?

I think this is the most confusing thing ever done on BB.....

Since this ends tomorrow, I guess 3 people will be evicted leaving 5 (including Ajaz) to play against the 5 winners in Halla Bol. Or maybe Ajaz is already one of the 5 returnees and only 2 will be evicted tomorrow.
Ajaz is one of the 5 challengers, so I guess only 2 of them will be evicted tomorrow :-\

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2015, 06:37:51 PM »
The 5th challenger will be Sana Khan, from season 6. She finished in 3rd place.

Source: https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/550932079882420224

Also there are rumors about the final 2 evicted housemates from this season

Spoiler for Hiden:

BTW, Rahul (one of the challengers) was married with Dimpy, and Dimpy accused him of domestic violence a few years ago

EDIT: Rahul and Dimpy met each other in the second season of Swayamvar, the Indian season of "The Bachelor" in 2010.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:46:50 PM by joako »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »
yes, to make it clear :

Bigg Boss 8 will crown, on Jan 3rd, 5 winners. They will win the right to enter Bigg Boss Halla Bol, on Jan 4th, where they will compete against 5 previous Bigg Boss winners for the final prize.
But it won't be 5 previous Bigg Boss winners according to the official website.

Yes, I think the word we have to remember is "Champions". It's this year's 5 champions against 5 champions from previous seasons.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »
Yes, I think the word we have to remember is "Champions". It's this year's 5 champions against 5 champions from previous seasons.
I still don't get why are you calling them champions :-\

TBH, I'm even surprised with some of their choices. I don't know about Ajaz as I didn't follow his season, but Rahul I'm pretty sure was called back to put him with Dimpy in the house. And Sambhavna I don't know why she was called back. She was the 6th evicted and I can't remember nothing interesting about her.

I agree with Mahek, she was one of the main character from her season, with many polemics around her.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2015, 08:38:50 PM »
I still don't get why are you calling them champions :-\

TBH, I'm even surprised with some of their choices. I don't know about Ajaz as I didn't follow his season, but Rahul I'm pretty sure was called back to put him with Dimpy in the house. And Sambhavna I don't know why she was called back. She was the 6th evicted and I can't remember nothing interesting about her.

I agree with Mahek, she was one of the main character from her season, with many polemics around her.

Cause that's how they advertised it lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2015, 05:40:31 PM »
According to this article, it is said that we now know the results of the eviction because it's a reliable source. The two last evictees of the season were:
SONALI and PUNEET

Ali, Dimpy, Gautam, Karishma and Pritam are the five "champions", and now compete against the challengers: Ajaz, Mahek, Rahul, Sambhavana and Sana.

And people are now mad because production evicted Sonali instead of Dimpy to create drama with her ex-husband lol

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-8-finale-confirmed-salman-khan-evicts-sonali-raut-and-puneet-issar/

I think we should continue with this thread the season, as I think it's only 1 season merged and not 2 separate seasons. What you think?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:06:49 PM by joako »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2015, 05:45:06 PM »
I don't understand. ???

The news for Halla Boll in wikipedia are in the Bigg Boss 8 page but they also created a different page for the Halla Boll... ???
So confusing lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
I don't understand. ???

The news for Halla Boll in wikipedia are in the Bigg Boss 8 page but they also created a different page for the Halla Boll... ???
So confusing lol

isn't it kinda like desafio final ? i think at first it was included in SS3 page no?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2015, 05:51:41 PM »
I don't understand. ???

So confusing lol

isn't it kinda like desafio final ? i think at first it was included in SS3 page no?

No it wasn't, DF was always mentioned as a completly different season from the main one, and the main always crowed one winner. In this case is too much confusing, for me it makes more sence to include Halla Boll in Bigg Boss 8 because I think the finale wasn't aired yet, I think this "finale" was only a kind of qualification round for Halla Boll.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2015, 06:07:25 PM »
I think it should be continued here because the Halla Bol is basically a twist to finish off the eighth season and a way to bring in some all-stars. Plus the 5 originals technically didnt "win" so this season is continuing.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2015, 06:10:49 PM »
I think it should be continued here because the Halla Bol is basically a twist to finish off the eighth season and a way to bring in some all-stars. Plus the 5 originals technically didnt "win" so this season is continuing.

I agree

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2015, 08:00:17 PM »
I don't know. I think we should continue here, but it's really confusing.

Some websites are talking about a new season starting tomorrow, like a Bigg Boss 8's spin-off, and other are just talking about an "extended" series  :-\

But there is a new logo for this season (although I know that when Big Mother changed to the original format, they changed the logo too, and in Germany it also happened before)

And in the official website they said that today's episode was the "Finale episode" (http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/news/salman-brings-finale-ka-twist-2450.html), and the show was known as "Finale ka twist"

That according to google translator it's something like "Twist of Finale"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
I think we should just continue here

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2015, 10:34:06 PM »
Quote from: André
I think we should just continue here
And just the title for "Bigg Boss India 8: Halla Bol".... :P

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 12:09:36 PM »
AJAZ was ejected from the house after an argument with Ali, in where he tried to to strangle him

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.in/bigg-boss-8-spoilers-ajaz-khan-thrown-out-house-violent-behaviour-619287
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV/News/Hindi/Bigg-Boss-8-Ajaz-evicted-from-the-show/articleshow/45761316.cms

Let see if he will return to the house in the next days, just like other housemates who were ejected due to agressive behavior ::)

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2015, 07:58:28 PM »
The nominations also took place...

All the champions from Bigg Boss 8 were exempt and the only ones permitted to nominate.

Ali- Ajaz, Sambhavana, Mahek
Dimpy- Mahek, Ajaz, Sambhavana
Gautam- Ajaz, Sambhavana, Mahek
Karishma- Sambhavana, Ajaz, Sana
Pritam- Sambhavana, Ajaz, Mahek

Ajaz- 5
Sambhavana-5
Mahek-4

Sana- 1
Rahul- 0

Since AJAZ was ejected, the eviction was cancelled.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2015, 04:40:46 PM »
Week 2 Nominations....

Ali, Dimpy, Karishma, Mahek, and Pritam were exempt and the only ones allowed to nominate

Ali- Rahul, Sana, Sambhavana
Dimpy- Rahul, Sana, Sambhavana
Karishma- Rahul, Sana, Sambhavana
Mahek- Rahul, Sana, Gautam
Pritam- Rahul, Sana, Sambhavana

Rahul- 5
Sana- 5
Sambhavana-4

Gautam- 1

Also, UPEN may have entered as a challenger to replace Ajaz but I'm not 100%.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2015, 06:19:07 PM »
There won't be eviction this week, but the contestants didn't know about it (http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/bigg-boss-halla-bol-day-7-sambhavna-wash-rahul-dimpy-laundry-19885.html)

Also Mahek was chosen as the best of the champions, and she was safe and moved to the challengers team. Also Gautam was the weakest and moved the the champions team  :-\ (http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/bigg-boss-halla-bol-day-7-sambhavna-wash-rahul-dimpy-laundry-19885.html)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2015, 01:25:40 AM »
Also, UPEN may have entered as a challenger to replace Ajaz but I'm not 100%.
You are right, he entered to the house after the nominations (http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/halla-bol-day-6-upen-patel-returns-on-bigg-boss-8/)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2015, 12:33:59 PM »
Spoilers say that:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sana was evicted, and Upen will leave the House next weekend as he was just a guest.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/bigg-boss-8-spoiler-sana-khan-evicted-upen-leave-sunday-weekend-ka-vaar-live-streaming-620731

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2015, 08:47:53 PM »
Spoilers say that:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sana was evicted, and Upen will leave the House next weekend as he was just a guest.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/bigg-boss-8-spoiler-sana-khan-evicted-upen-leave-sunday-weekend-ka-vaar-live-streaming-620731

SANA was evicted, for sure. And after leave she had the power to automatically nominate someone. She nominated MAHEK.
ALI is also the new House Captain.

And wikipedia seems to confirm that Upen is just a guest.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:52:59 PM by André »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2015, 08:52:19 PM »
KKKK, I can't with that season, it's more crazy than SSDF3... kkk