Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 75049 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2015, 11:42:34 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Ryan looks like a gay kid from a town
He wouldn't be the first:

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2015, 03:53:46 AM »
I think it's great to see a gay teenager on a reality show, followed by many viewers, especially a teenager under 15, maybe it will show some adults, that they aren't "something" bad, and they don't deserve the treatment they get.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2015, 03:56:40 AM »
It's not really a taboo in the Philippines to be gay and loud at age younger than 11. People are pretty open here when it comes to homosexuality.

Youtube is blocked here in the office, but I suggest you watch "The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros" a film about a ten-year old boy who fell in love with a police officer in his neighborhood. If anything, you'll get an idea how gay kids live here in the Philippines :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2015, 04:02:51 AM »
It's not really a taboo in the Philippines to be gay and loud at age younger than 11. People are pretty open here when it comes to homosexuality.

Youtube is blocked here in the office, but I suggest you watch "The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros" a film about a ten-year old boy who fell in love with a police officer in his neighborhood. If anything, you'll get an idea how gay kids live here in the Philippines :)

Thank you Mon. :) I will definitely watch it !

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2015, 04:05:27 AM »
Quote from: Victorio
Quote from: Mon on Today at 03:56:40 AMIt's not really a taboo in the Philippines to be gay and loud at age younger than 11. People are pretty open here when it comes to homosexuality.

Youtube is blocked here in the office, but I suggest you watch "The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros" a film about a ten-year old boy who fell in love with a police officer in his neighborhood. If anything, you'll get an idea how gay kids live here in the Philippines

Thank you Mon. I will definitely watch it !
Please do. It's really heartwarming

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2015, 07:05:53 AM »
More 737 Teen Housemates

BAILEY THOMAS MAY Oh My God! He admitted that he's a bisexual.. Oh.. This is really going to be a very interesting season..  ^-^  ^-^

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUQuSwpVRE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUQuSwpVRE</a>

This Social Media Singing Sensation got his vocal talent from his British dad and Filipina mom who were both singers in a cruise ship when they met. Bailey was born in Cebu, but has been living in the UK with his family since he was 4yo. He’s into sports (football, basketball, rugby), music and girl watching with his friends (Bailey has never had a girlfriend, though).

Throughout their seven years in the UK, Bailey and his family has visited his mom’s relatives in Cebu a few times, exposing Bailey to Filipino culture and dishes. In fact, some of Bailey’s favorite food include munggo and puto. And believe it or not, Bailey eats balut, too! On the other hand, speaking in Filipino (Tagalog and Bisaya) was never really practiced in their household so Bailey only knows “konting” Tagalog and “gamay” na Bisaya, which explains the Filipino dictionary in Bailey’s luggage when we rummaged through the stuff that he’ll be bringing inside the Pinoy Big Brother House. Will his love for Filipino food and his Filipino dictionary be enough to help Bailey adjust and fit in with his other Teen Housemates? Will he be able to prove that he has the heart of the Filipino and deserves to be the next Teen Big Winner? Find out on PBB737 Teen Edition!

AILA ANTOPINA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-i3drt748" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj-i3drt748</a>

Ailah was born and raised in a family that practices Islam. She has both an older and a younger brother. Their mom is a housewife, while their dad works in Saudi Arabia.

Just like any teenager, Ailah is bubbly, curious about a lot of things, enjoys malling, likes listening to music, and gets giddy over her favorite love team, Kathniel.

And just like any good daughter, Ailah dreams of a better life where her dad doesn’t have to work overseas anymore and their family can finally be complete again. She joined PBB737 in the hopes of making it as a Big Winner so that her dad can finally go back home. Will Ailah be able to reach her dreams inside the Pinoy Big Brother House?

HENDRIX “JIMBOY” MARTIN

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KawjIPLWNTw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KawjIPLWNTw</a>

Hendrix Martin or Jimboy, as he is fondly called at home, is a simple boy from the province who loves playing basketball and writing his own rap verses. Like his idol, Gloc 9, Jimboy also writes about social issues. In fact, he has a rap song about the fallen 44 SAF members.

He is the eldest among two children, and is very protective of his younger sister. His mom is a housewife, while his dad is in between jobs, making the future a little uncertain for Jimboy, especially when it comes to being able to continue his college education.

Despite their current situation, Jimboy remains to be positive and in his his attempt at being able to help his family financially, Jimboy tried his luck in PBB737. He easily impressed the staff with his passion in rap music and seemingly profound way of thinking, and made his way to becoming one of the official PBB737 Teen Housemates. Equipped with his positive nature, unusual wisdom and rap skills, is Jimboy set to become the PBB737 Teen Big Winner?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2015, 07:08:16 AM »
Official Teaser for the 737 Teen Housemates

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Knyn5OXzc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Knyn5OXzc</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2015, 07:25:23 AM »
Wait, there will be a regular and a teen winners? ???

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2015, 09:28:54 AM »
Aila GODDESSA for the win! 

Bailey Thomas being open about his sexual orientation at such a young age <3 
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
Be4 Saturday, we'll know alll the contestants ? When will the celbrity be reveleaed ?
Also, did you guys finally know what means 737 ? (i'm sorry I read too fast so maybe I didn't pay attention kkk).

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2015, 07:23:31 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Be4 Saturday, we'll know alll the contestants ? When will the celbrity be reveleaed ?
Also, did you guys finally know what means 737 ? (i'm sorry I read too fast so maybe I didn't pay attention kkk).
For this week, we will get to know the first combination of teen housemates. The next batch is still unknown and whether they will be introduced like the way the teens are or maybe a special launch will be made.

Regarding the 737 twist, The exectuvie producer Direk Lauren already said that the twist will run till the big night/ finale. He said that at the big night the whole thing about 737 will be officially revealed. But of course, this twist will commence from the launch night and throughout the season.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2015, 08:45:55 PM »
Love the diversity of HMs this season. :)

We have openly bisexual biracial boy (reminds me of a blog authored by a biracial bi - bisean.blogspot.com ), a conservative muslim girl (who seems super adorable), a guy from the barrio, a loud gay guy who possibly hasn't officially come out yet but doesn't need to, and there are throngs of girls that are probably as sassy as Teen 4 girls.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:52:01 PM by Mon »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #162 on: June 17, 2015, 08:53:16 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: VictorioBe4 Saturday, we'll know alll the contestants ? When will the celbrity be reveleaed ?
Also, did you guys finally know what means 737 ? (i'm sorry I read too fast so maybe I didn't pay attention kkk).For this week, we will get to know the first combination of teen housemates. The next batch is still unknown and whether they will be introduced like the way the teens are or maybe a special launch will be made.

Regarding the 737 twist, The exectuvie producer Direk Lauren already said that the twist will run till the big night/ finale. He said that at the big night the whole thing about 737 will be officially revealed. But of course, this twist will commence from the launch night and throughout the season.
Can't this be just a Teen edition? Adults ruin the fun :(

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #163 on: June 17, 2015, 08:58:47 PM »
Quote from: André
Wait, there will be a regular and a teen winners?
Nope, this will be imilar to the pevious season. Only one will win :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2015, 12:12:02 AM »
Ryan looks like a gay kid from a town
He wouldn't be the first:

really curious hahaha

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2015, 12:12:24 AM »
these teens are VERY INTERESTING..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2015, 12:18:38 AM »
these teens are VERY INTERESTING.....
A teen mom is going to be revealed today.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2015, 03:54:12 AM »
these teens are VERY INTERESTING.....
A teen mom is going to be revealed today.
Aww

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2015, 04:46:54 AM »
Quote from: André
Wait, there will be a regular and a teen winners?
Nope, this will be imilar to the pevious season. Only one will win :)

Thank you. :) I got confused because in the end of the interviews it's like "will he be the teen winner?". Philippines' editions are always confusing for me tbh kkkk.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2015, 08:14:53 AM »
Oh my God!! I am loving this season's House theme!! Philippine Summer Style!! Here's a sneak peek

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2015, 08:33:30 AM »
The Teen Mama of Manila

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWnwXLpuGc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWnwXLpuGc</a>

Kamille was only 16yo when she gave birth to her 2-year old baby girl, Aneeka. Before she got pregnant with Aneeka, Kamille was taking up Psychology, and her first love was dancing. She has joined one of the G-Force Summer Dance Classes and was able to perform at ASAP Live.

Kamille has been in love with Aneeka’s dad, Justin, for four years now but they still don’t live together because Kamille’s mom, though very fond of Aneeka, disapproves of Justin. Despite that, Kamille and Aneeka still get to spend a lot of time with Justin.

Kamille may have taken a wrong turn once in her life, but she considers Aneeka as a big blessing in her life and admits that she will have a hard time being away from her baby once she gets inside the Pinoy Big Brother House. Will Kamille be able to surpass Aneeka’s absence or will her love for her baby push her to be the next PBB737 Teen Big Winner?

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2015, 09:31:50 AM »
More 737 Teen Housemates

BAILEY THOMAS MAY Oh My God! He admitted that he's a bisexual.. Oh.. This is really going to be a very interesting season..  ^-^  ^-^

:o :o :o :o REALLY? Where did you read that info?  Can you send me the article? I'm curious!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2015, 09:37:11 AM »
Justin better be part of the game too !!!!!!!! :)
We Want Justin & Kamille Together <3
Kamille's dad should take care of Aneeka, then a new teen HM is Justin. Then a new regular HM is Aneeka's mom. kkk.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2015, 09:43:22 AM »
Oh my God!! I am loving this season's House theme!! Philippine Summer Style!! Here's a sneak peek

I'm quite impressed about the new look. But I'm not fully relieved until I see the house fully. Fingers crossed. I know we all want a new floorplan and a bigger house!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 10:56:11 AM by Yourj »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2015, 09:49:48 AM »
Justin better be part of the game too !!!!!!!! :)
We Want Justin & Kamille Together <3
Kamille's dad should take care of Aneeka, then a new teen HM is Justin. Then a new regular HM is Aneeka's mom. kkk.

HAHAHA! Then it will be a family reunion inside the house.  ;D ;D :P :P