Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 86084 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2015, 03:17:15 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: carlex on Today at 08:14:53 AM Oh my God!! I am loving this season's House theme!! Philippine Summer Style!! Here's a sneak peek
I'm quite impressed about the new look. But I'm not fully relieved until I see the house fully. Fingers crossed. I know we all want a new floorplan and a bigger house!

I hope they put tiny couches around the garden where cliques can connive and gossip about each other away from the other HMs.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2015, 04:11:06 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Love the diversity of HMs this season. (Image removed from quote.)

We have openly bisexual biracial boy (reminds me of a blog authored by a biracial bi - bisean.blogspot.com ), a conservative muslim girl (who seems super adorable), a guy from the barrio, a loud gay guy who possibly hasn't officially come out yet but doesn't need to, and there are throngs of girls that are probably as sassy as Teen 4 girls.

Ewwwww Teen 4 is the worst season ever (well 2nd worst, coz Celeb 2 is the worst)... Karen is the only note-worthy teen that season ;D everybody else sucked because either either had boring personalities or were horrible people 

When I think of Sassy Teens I think of Beauty (by far the best teen housemate we've had), Olyn, Loisa, Shey for the LOLZ

Teen 2 by far had the best teen line-up though <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2015, 04:12:02 AM »
WTFFFFFFF Bailey is 12!  Like freaking 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even a teen yet :o
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2015, 05:33:30 AM »
Quote from: Marie
WTFFFFFFF Bailey is 12!  Like freaking 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even a teen yet (Image removed from quote.)
This makes him the youngest HM ever!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2015, 05:34:42 AM »
Quote from: MonLove the diversity of HMs this season. (Image removed from quote.)

We have openly bisexual biracial boy (reminds me of a blog authored by a biracial bi - bisean.blogspot.com ), a conservative muslim girl (who seems super adorable), a guy from the barrio, a loud gay guy who possibly hasn't officially come out yet but doesn't need to, and there are throngs of girls that are probably as sassy as Teen 4 girls.
Ewwwww Teen 4 is the worst season ever (well 2nd worst, coz Celeb 2 is the worst)... Karen is the only note-worthy teen that season (Image removed from quote.) everybody else sucked because either either had boring personalities or were horrible people

When I think of Sassy Teens I think of Beauty (by far the best teen housemate we've had), Olyn, Loisa, Shey for the LOLZ

I love Teen 4!!!! My second favorite season. PBB 5 is the worst, followed by Celeb 2, then season 4.

Olyn wasn't sassy, she's clumsy and a bit slow. I thought Miki was the sassy one in Teen 1.

Shey was sassy, but not to my liking. She cowers in front of confrontation.

Loisa is not sassy, just a random girl who randomly entered the house, and randomly spread lice to the HMs. Her bathing schedule, I guess, was also randomly chosen. She also randomly almost made it to finale. Her story was so out there I will never even believe it's for real. She is a category of her own.

Beauty - now that's sassy. Manipulative but not hate worthy. A queen bee who kept throngs of worker bees to keep her entertained and to do her nasty dealings. And she doesn't shy away from food. Shey would be a fine worker bee to her. Would love to see her with Tricia on the same season.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:44:23 AM by Mon »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: MonLove the diversity of HMs this season. (Image removed from quote.)

Ewwwww Teen 4 is the worst season ever (well 2nd worst, coz Celeb 2 is the worst)... Karen is the only note-worthy teen that season (Image removed from quote.) everybody else sucked because either either had boring personalities or were horrible people

Teen 2 by far had the best teen line-up though <3I love Teen 4!!!! My second favorite season. PBB 5 is the worst, followed by Celeb 2, then season 4.

Olyn wasn't sassy, she's clumsy and a bit slow. I thought Miki was the sassy one in Teen 1.

Loisa is not sassy, just a random girl who randomly entered the house, and randomly spread lice to the HMs. Her bathing schedule, I guess, was also randomly chosen. She also randomly almost made it to finale. Her story was so out there I will never even believe it's for real. She is a category of her own.

Beauty - now that's sassy. Manipulative but not hate worthy. A queen bee who kept throngs of worker bees to keep her entertained and to do her nasty dealings. And she doesn't shy away from food. Shey would be a fine worker bee to her. Would love to see her with Tricia on the same season.

Beauty puts every single teen housemate who has ever entered the house to shame <3333333 such a Queen! Teen 2 had a good line-up with a horrible winner... It had the Queen of all (Beauty), a genuinely nice and stunning girl (Valerie), a smart and sensible girl (Rona), a mean deaf girl (Priscilla), the showmance girl who you either hated or liked (Nicole)... This line-up of teens is hands down the best we've and is in my Top 3

PBB 5 was a boring season with a redeeming ending (the right guy won).... But no other PBB can encode so much hate in me like PBB Celeb 2, it had the Worst Winner of all time, the unfair twist that was the 2-in-1 housemates (Jen was robbed, she could easily be a villainess if she lasted long), MEGAN GODDESS was robbed, being evicted after being saved overwhelmingly the past 2 eviction, then the person who beat her in the vote later quit, she was trapped in the house full of bitter losers who hated her because she was FAB, YOUNG and GORG <3... Her winning Miss World and being a literal International Beauty Queen while her haters are losing in life <33333333... Riza, robbed goddess #1, Gaby, robbed goddess #2

Loisa was the ringleader of her evil band of mean teen girls (Nichole eventually breaking out being a goddess in her own right though <3 while Maris remained to be nothing more than Loisa's lapdog </3)... She was pretty sassy to me

I will root for any girl who comes from Negros Occidental <3 (no I'm not from there)... Beauty, Rona, Vickie <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2015, 03:20:42 PM »
The Last Teen Housemates

BARBIE CONCINE IMPERIAL, Doll along the Rails

You could say that Barbie’s name suits her – tall, slim, fair-skinned, pretty and very girly – seemingly perfect, just like the doll with the same name. But Barbie’s life is far from perfect. She grew up not knowing how it is to have a complete family and always longing for her father whom she only gets to see frequently.

She also grew up not knowing how it is to have a house she could call her own – Barbie, her mom and older brother used to stay at a relative’s house until they finally got their own place “along the riles” of the Philippine National Railroad in Daraga, Albay. But despite the circumstances, Barbie continues to have a positive outlook in life.

For Barbie, anything is possible as long as you believe in yourself and actually do something about it. She dreams of being able to provide a better life for her family, and be able to give her mom a more suitable home they could call their own. And inside the Pinoy Big Brother House, anything is possible. With her family as inspiration, will Barbie be able to prove herself worthy to be hailed as the PBB737 Teen Edition Big Winner?

KARLOS LORENZO “KENZO” GUTIERREZ, Astig Athlete of Quezon City

Tall, dark, handsome, varsity soccer player, plays the guitar and can sing. You might say that this Blue Eagle is one of those campus jocks who tend to break girls’ hearts a lot, but on the contrary, Kenzo doesn’t like the idea of making girls cry.

Two reasons could be accounted for that: Kenzo is the youngest and only boy among five siblings, and his parents are separated. His dad is a businessman, while his mom is a stock broker. You could say that Kenzo is used to living a comfortable life, but being a soccer player, he knows the value of hard work. 

He may also come off as someone suplado, but according to Kenzo, he just tends to be quiet around people he just met, but he can be funny once he starts to warm up with the people around him. Will he be able to show his funny side and make friends inside the Pinoy Big Brother House as he takes a shot at becoming the PBB737 Teen Big Winner?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2015, 03:27:07 PM »
The Hosts; then and Now.

photos courtesy of pinoybigbrother.com

Jøsêttö

« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2015, 03:29:04 PM »
Barbie, and her name, and her life, and her face, and her hair <3 <3
Kenzo... I guess many of us are gonna enjoy hating him kkkk. I hope he's a douchebag, and be a source of conflicts. <3

Thank you Carlex for the updates :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
The Teen Housemates of 737

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2015, 03:38:59 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Barbie, and her name, and her life, and her face, and her hair <3 <3
Kenzo... I guess many of us are gonna enjoy hating him kkkk. I hope he's a douchebag, and be a source of conflicts. <3

Thank you Carlex for the updates (Image removed from quote.)

Yeah!! I just finished watching his interview and i really think that he's going to be a source of conflicts in the house due to his "selfish" or self-proclaimed Mr.Know-What-to-Do-and-what-to-feel.
My nerves are telling me that he's going to be a villain.. LOL.. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »
Calling Barbie as my "pre-season winner"

Tragic life, pretty, wants to help family,seems like a genuinely nice person <3

You go girl! Rooting for her and Aila <3

The region diversity with the teens alone is already so <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2015, 03:56:30 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: VictorioBarbie, and her name, and her life, and her face, and her hair <3 <3

Yeah!! I just finished watching his interview and i really think that he's going to be a source of conflicts in the house due to his "selfish" or self-proclaimed Mr.Know-What-to-Do-and-what-to-feel.
My nerves are telling me that he's going to be a villain.. LOL.. 
Teen Mom Kamille will clash with him for sure <3 she seems like the type of girl who doesn't take shit from no one <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2015, 04:47:13 PM »
Quote from: carlexQuote from: VictorioBarbie, and her name, and her life, and her face, and her hair <3 <3

My nerves are telling me that he's going to be a villain.. LOL.. Teen Mom Kamille will clash with him for sure <3 she seems like the type of girl who doesn't take shit from no one <3

let's just all cross our fingers that all of these will become a reality. :D :D :D
Its going to begin tomorrow! Our night habit will be back.. ;D ;D ;D can't wait.. 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2015, 04:48:32 PM »
Just bear with me and please help me with the recap. I am now working on the academe so it would be a little bit harder for me than before when it comes to the recaps. ;) I am counting on you Marie, Mon and Logan. ;) Thank you. and God bless..

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2015, 08:17:46 PM »
Quote from: carlex
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

He's 12 years old?!?! How can housemates aged 12 - 14 even be legal?! 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2015, 02:47:43 AM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Quote from: carlex(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

IKR how could any parent allow their 12 yr old son to enter the house with a bunch of stranger... But for me 15 and above is fine ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2015, 04:32:21 AM »
Just bear with me and please help me with the recap. I am now working on the academe so it would be a little bit harder for me than before when it comes to the recaps. ;) I am counting on you Marie, Mon and Logan. ;) Thank you. and God bless..

dont worry Carlex, you can count on us...even me, im gonna bit busy, we will still give you updates....Me, Mon & Marie can handle this....so dont worry  ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2015, 04:38:23 AM »
Love the diversity of HMs this season. (Image removed from quote.)

Ewwwww Teen 4 is the worst season ever (well 2nd worst, coz Celeb 2 is the worst)... Karen is the only note-worthy teen that season ;D everybody else sucked because either either had boring personalities or were horrible people

my fave season is: DOUBLE UP, SEASON 1, CELEBRITY 2, TEEN 4....
Worst season for me is: UNLIMITED....& TEEN CLASH 2010

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2015, 04:39:34 AM »
hey guys, sorry for late update....im quite busy these days.....but dont worry, i will give time for updates thanks

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2015, 04:40:53 AM »
Oh my God!! I am loving this season's House theme!! Philippine Summer Style!! Here's a sneak peek

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm quite impressed about the new look. But I'm not fully relieved until I see the house fully. Fingers crossed. I know we all want a new floorplan and a bigger house!

Im not sure about the house....its like a house in Big Brother Brazil mash up.....still curious....the house is like the continuation of last year's house

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2015, 04:42:32 AM »
WTFFFFFFF Bailey is 12!  Like freaking 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even a teen yet (Image removed from quote.)
This makes him the youngest HM ever!

Bailey is definitely the YOUNGEST HOUSEMATE EVER!!! prior to entering the house.....definitely Big Brother world record...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2015, 04:49:47 AM »
Quote from: MonLove the diversity of HMs this season. (Image removed from quote.)

I love Teen 4!!!! My second favorite season. PBB 5 is the worst, followed by Celeb 2, then season 4.

@Marie - i like Beauty & Loisa....Shey...hmmp not.... & i dont like PBB 5....
@Mon -  i agree with you. The diversity of the housemates are interesting....not quite sure yet of the housemates but lets see.... ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2015, 04:58:31 AM »
Quote from: carlexQuote from: VictorioBarbie, and her name, and her life, and her face, and her hair <3 <3

My nerves are telling me that he's going to be a villain.. LOL.. Teen Mom Kamille will clash with him for sure <3 she seems like the type of girl who doesn't take shit from no one <3

let's just all cross our fingers that all of these will become a reality. :D :D :D
Its going to begin tomorrow! Our night habit will be back.. ;D ;D ;D can't wait..

Yes definitely!!! Our night habit will be back!!!  :D :D :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2015, 06:02:36 AM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Quote from: carlex(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

defintely he will turn 13 while inside the house. 13 is already teen here in the Philippines. Teenagers are one of the biggest population watching the show so, i think this is fair enough. but for my own preference, i would prefer 15 an above.. however, these 14 below teens really has no clue on what they say so its better for manipulation of the conflicts and drama.