Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 82406 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2015, 03:41:14 AM »
Quote from: Victorio
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:56:33 PMQuote from: VictorioAwww huge sigh of Ailah, against one of the girls, I think, in the bedroom <3

There's a bell that rings, it rang three times, it talks about empty containers... xD

@ Mon : Do you know where ABS can be watched ? All the players were down (Image removed from quote.) kkkk.Live feeds go down 12AM that's probably why (Image removed from quote.)Wow! I cut the feeds around 11:30PM I guess kkkk. I didn't know that the feeds used to go down around 12AM (Image removed from quote.) It sucks!! But that's why the girls were already in their bed, ready to sleep kkkkk. (Image removed from quote.)

But, I was talking about the ABS stream. Cuz I wanted to watch the episode recap, Mon told me it started, and I spent like 10 minutes searching for different links, and all the players I got, were just down or gave to the live feeds. (?  (Image removed from quote.)
I thought you were talking about the show. LOL when I said it's on air, it was actually being shown on TV at the time :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2015, 03:42:16 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Why is there a gender imbalance? Only 5 girls to 6 boys, did one girl back-out last minute?
The girl that we were hoping to be the snarky one did not enter the house.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:53:10 AM by Mon »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2015, 03:47:37 AM »
So far, the Barrio Rapper from Nueva Viscaya, the girl from Australia, and Franco have the least chance of winning.

Barbie, Bailey, and Ryan are easily the most popular

Kenzo will be safe for a long time due to his school.

Ailah, Kamille, and the first guy to enter yesterday afternoon are floaters.

Enchong Dee should honestly exit the house now.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2015, 04:02:23 AM »
We're missing Claire the cute girl that does videos and Ann the girl we're hoping to be this season's diva.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:34:03 AM by Mon »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #279 on: June 22, 2015, 04:17:33 AM »
Quote from: VictorioBailey (Image removed from quote.) talking to someone, but then turning, and seeing the person actually left. And talking alone. (Image removed from quote.)
Why he said "I have to be... I can't be bad" ?

I think he's a bit shy, cuz he doesn't want to interact with others... he just looks at them, and wait someone comes and talk to him.Must be language barrier, it's pretty common in PBB for the English speaker to be intimidating to some of the houseguest.... I love Bailey atm, I agree he seems like a shy boy who wants to fit in... I think he will have a problem, with the age gap and all
Bailey understands a bit of Tagalog, but isn't really that proficient. PBB has had HMs who were worse than him. Some even had zero knowledge of both Tagalog and also of English (Seichi from Japan, the Italian guy in Teen 2, for example) and they survived. The HMs will adjust to him the way they will all adjust to Ailah. It's a  Filipino thing I guess for the majority to adjust to the minority because this has always been the dynamics for all seasons with non-Tagalog/non-English speakers in the house. Besides, Filipinos always find it cute for nonTagalog speakers try Tagalog. Especially for English speakers, they sort of pronounce the words softer - especially those with /r/ sounds.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2015, 05:40:04 AM »
hey guys, i like the batch of teen housemates.......

Kamille & Barbie are sisters already....but Ryan was uncomfortable when the 1st 3 housemates enter but when the girls arrived, he was 360 full battery...?!?!? Really Ryan?!?!?!?!

...& Also Ailah...very inspirational.....& a role model to teens these days....& understand what being a Muslim is...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2015, 05:40:39 AM »
i already dislike Kenzo (villain sort of) & Jimboy.....just nothing happened...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2015, 05:41:03 AM »
Bailey is definitely in the eyes of everybody..... ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »
for the 2nd batch of teens, i like already Zonia & Franco...Ylona, i like her but she is English speaking gal.....but needs to be developed....

Kyle, not much....also Enchong (very common & very sour to watch)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2015, 05:49:10 AM »
@carlex: i guess your right....the introduction of the teen housemates are much improved...that's why we understand them no matter the situation is. This edition is definitely will have 7 weeks for teens, 3 weeks for Celebs & 7 weeks for Regulars....

.....& there will be 3 winners?!? really? i hope they still fight for 1 last spot to win PBB6...not just 3 winners...

Jøsêttö

« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »
Ylonia seems so sweet <3

I think it'll be three winners too now, because there need evictions, until the final of teens, and the winner or finalists from the teen edition won't stay 7 weeks + the 3 weeks of celebrities and 7 weeks of regulars, or be outside and then come back. It'd be weird ... :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #286 on: June 22, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Ylonia seems so sweet <3

I think it'll be three winners too now, because there need evictions, until the final of teens, and the winner or finalists from the teen edition won't stay 7 weeks + the 3 weeks of celebrities and 7 weeks of regulars, or be outside and then come back. It'd be weird ... (Image removed from quote.)

I kinda like Ylona.. she's the one i am telling you Marie. A girl who play guitar but with character.
I think it would be 7 weeks each, 3 editions and 7 finalists??.. i dunno.. LOL,,
And btw, i just think of it now, maybe it will not be a celebrity edition but rather an all star as part of their 10th anniv celebration.

I'm sorry about the bi-sexual thing about Bailey. My brother told me that and he said it confidently that i thought it was from his interview on A&A. I'm sorry about that. It was actually from "real" friends of Bailey.

Enchong is just a assurance that the show will be able to gather a lot of followers than the usual. I mean, higher than their target/quota.
But i agree that he should leave now cause he might be stealing the spotlight from the teens.

The house is definitely a big plus to the season. It suits the teens and it looks like their vacation house. The bedroooms were given bigger spaces because they knew that this rooms can spark gossips and conflicts. I can remember how many backstabbings and such things happened in the bedrooms and in the kitchen.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #287 on: June 22, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »
What they should do is free up Alex Gonzaga's schedule every PBB season and she's a guest housemate for the first few weeks ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2015, 03:10:56 PM »
Okay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #289 on: June 22, 2015, 04:06:32 PM »
Okay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I ;D

poor guy is barely in high school lol

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #290 on: June 22, 2015, 04:09:07 PM »
PBB 737: June 22, 2015 Episode: The Full House

Happenings on the 1st day of the housemates.

- Ailah was the first one to wake up to pray. Kamille saw her and was surprised that she waken up that early just to pray.

- A new day comes, everyone wakes up and had their breakfast.

- The new housemates arrived one by one. Everyone was delighted with Ylona because she's very bubbly.

- Enchong came in last but Big Brother instructed him to do some tasks before entering the main house. In order for him to fully enter the house, he must deliver the items from the teens parents to the house secretly.

- Fortunately, Enchong was successful and he was able to deliver the items to the front door without anyone noticing him.

- Big Brother told him that he will enter in the right moment. (It's obviously because he has to fix or finished taping first in the outside world for his show before being a full-pledge housemate.

- In order to get the packages delivered by Enchong from their parents, the housemates must be able to carry out all the 11 items one by one via a plane on the pool. It will be done one by one so the items that will be successfully passed will be the only items that they will get.
Kenzo and Kyle tried to be immediate leaders since they are the eldest ones.

- The continuation will be tomorrow plus the punishments for Bailey's violation of whispering.

That's for today. Sorry for the short recaps, I've been juggling this and my work, ;) You know me, i can't live without this forum and PBB.  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2015, 04:51:27 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:10:56 AMOkay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I (Image removed from quote.)

He's not even in high school... I'm pretty worried how it will affect him when he goes out, when a lot of perks are posting all over twitter
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:10:56 AMOkay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I (Image removed from quote.)

He's not even in high school... I'm pretty worried how it will affect him when he goes out, when a lot of perks are posting all over twitter

Exi and I tried to tell them but they are turning the blind eye. Perverts are everywhere.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:51:27 AMQuote from: Depths of BloomfieldQuote from: Marie on Today at 08:10:56 AMOkay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I (Image removed from quote.)
Exi and I tried to tell them but they are turning the blind eye. Perverts are everywhere.
LOL autocorrect, I mean pervs in my comment ;D

I feel bad for the kid, he is way too young to be talked about like that!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2015, 09:57:19 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:51:27 AMQuote from: Depths of BloomfieldQuote from: Marie on Today at 08:10:56 AMOkay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I (Image removed from quote.)
LOL autocorrect, I mean pervs in my comment ;D

At least did he knew he would be in a popular show? kkkk

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #295 on: June 23, 2015, 03:30:25 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: VictorioYlonia seems so sweet <3

I think it'll be three winners too now, because there need evictions, until the final of teens, and the winner or finalists from the teen edition won't stay 7 weeks + the 3 weeks of celebrities and 7 weeks of regulars, or be outside and then come back. It'd be weird ... (Image removed from quote.)
I'm sorry about the bi-sexual thing about Bailey. My brother told me that and he said it confidently that i thought it was from his interview on A&A. I'm sorry about that. It was actually from "real" friends of Bailey.

Enchong is just a assurance that the show will be able to gather a lot of followers than the usual. I mean, higher than their target/quota.
But i agree that he should leave now cause he might be stealing the spotlight from the teens.

Is he really bi - as in bisexual, or was it just a misheard info, and his friend just meant bi - as in biracial?

Also, there are rumors that Enchong's gay, right?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #296 on: June 23, 2015, 03:34:55 AM »
Quote from: carlex
I kinda like Ylona.. she's the one i am telling you Marie. A girl who play guitar but with character.
I think it would be 7 weeks each, 3 editions and 7 finalists??.. i dunno.. LOL,,
And btw, i just think of it now, maybe it will not be a celebrity edition but rather an all star as part of their 10th anniv celebration.

I expect that every week, an episode will feature Ylona singing.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #297 on: June 23, 2015, 03:29:41 PM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: carlexQuote from: VictorioYlonia seems so sweet <3

Is he really bi - as in bisexual, or was it just a misheard info, and his friend just meant bi - as in biracial?

Yeah he's gay, everybody kinda knows, it's either gay or bi, but he ain't straight for sure!

I respect him if he actually knows he's bi at such a young age, I just wasn't expecting it ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #298 on: June 23, 2015, 03:30:27 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 12:30:21 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Today at 09:51:27 AMQuote from: Depths of BloomfieldQuote from: Marie on Today at 08:10:56 AMOkay it's pretty surprising for a 12 year old who never had a relationship to know he's B I (Image removed from quote.)
Exi and I tried to tell them but they are turning the blind eye. Perverts are everywhere.LOL autocorrect, I mean pervs in my comment (Image removed from quote.)

At least did he knew he would be in a popular show? kkkk
LOL  he probably just didn't expect people want to do him
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #299 on: June 24, 2015, 07:20:29 AM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: carlexQuote from: VictorioYlonia seems so sweet <3

Yeah he's gay, everybody kinda knows, it's either gay or bi, but he ain't straight for sure!

I respect him if he actually knows he's bi at such a young age, I just wasn't expecting it (Image removed from quote.)
I assume your first sentence is about Enchong and the next one is about Bailey.

PS KenLey Showmance is pretty popular atm.