Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 82375 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2015, 01:27:36 PM »
I am really sorry... i was not able to recap last episode 'cause i was so tired that i have a lot of papers to check. Actually, i felt asleep right after PBB and was not able to check my papers.. LOL. Bailey is obviously not straight. It's evident on his actions. Maybe i was really right about the fact that he's BI. This only means that the number of people wanted to do him increases (due to the number of bi and gay people added to the pool of predators. LOL)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2015, 04:04:03 PM »
PBB 737: June 24, 2015 Episode: Discipline

- Bailey, together with Kenzo, Barbie, Ryan, Kyle, Jimboy and Franco was punished by Big Brother due to rule breaking. They need to be tied together, without sitting throughout the punishment duration and while they are carrying Bailey on a cart.

- In order to lift the punishment, they must be able to perform a rap song with Bailey as the lead rapper.

- Their first weekly task was revealed wherein they must all produce a talent show performance highlighting of course, their talents in exactly 7 minutes and 37 seconds.

- Bailey find it hard to memorize and most especially to speak the words. They must perform the rap without any flaw and once they will have any mistake, they must repeat it until they can do it perfectly. They will hear a buzz whenever they will get wrong.
- At first, they were all energetic but frustration gets in the way when they were almost doing it the whole day and hearing the buzz non stop.
- Then Big Brother confirmed that all were able to perform the rap well except for Bailey. So, to wrap it all, he must be able to perform it solo in order to fully lift the punishment.

- after 10000000 years, Bailey finally rapped the song without any mistakes.

- Kenzo shared his story and where he's coming from on why he is so thoughtful when it comes to taking care of Bailey... and viola,.. instant moment. So, as per his story, he's the youngest but the only male in their household. Despite that, he managed to take care and manned up for his sisters at all times.

- tomorrow will be the spotlight for Ryan. ANd it will be interesting for sure..

I commend this season so much. Very well story telling and delivery of the theme. So much sense and info.

till the next recap. thank you.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2015, 04:15:01 PM »
PBB 737: June 24, 2015 Episode: Discipline

I commend this season so much. Very well story telling and delivery of the theme. So much sense and info.

till the next recap. thank you.
The thing is, we ask for links, for the schedules, for any replay service, but we have no answer... so its useless to recommend us this season tbh. :)

And thanks for the recaps <3 I like it a lot !

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #303 on: June 24, 2015, 05:46:55 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Quote from: carlex on Today at 09:04:03 AMPBB 737: June 24, 2015 Episode: Discipline

till the next recap. thank you.The thing is, we ask for links, for the schedules, for any replay service, but we have no answer... so its useless to recommend us this season tbh. (Image removed from quote.)

Here's the link for the live stream.. just close all the ads and after maybe 3 or 4 times of ads..you'll finally pplay the stream..

http://pbb737.blogspot.com/p/livestream-1_30.html

here's the site for the replay of the shows.. 

Every episode will be uploaded everyday..maybe an hour or two after it airs on TV..

http://www.pinoyhdreplay.net/2015/06/pinoy-big-brother-737-june-24-2015.html

Jøsêttö

« Reply #304 on: June 24, 2015, 06:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Quote from: carlex on Today at 09:04:03 AMPBB 737: June 24, 2015 Episode: Discipline

till the next recap. thank you.The thing is, we ask for links, for the schedules, for any replay service, but we have no answer... so its useless to recommend us this season tbh. (Image removed from quote.)

Here's the link for the live stream.. just close all the ads and after maybe 3 or 4 times of ads..you'll finally pplay the stream..

http://pbb737.blogspot.com/p/livestream-1_30.html

here's the site for the replay of the shows..

Every episode will be uploaded everyday..maybe an hour or two after it airs on TV..

http://www.pinoyhdreplay.net/2015/06/pinoy-big-brother-737-june-24-2015.html
Thank you Carlexito. :-)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #305 on: June 24, 2015, 06:23:13 PM »
Kenzo has been a pleasant surprise, I was expecting him to be an Alpha Douchebag, but LOL I was so wrong, instead he's caring and protective to Bailey Kkkkkkk
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2015, 01:22:31 AM »
Quote from: carlex
I am really sorry... i was not able to recap last episode 'cause i was so tired that i have a lot of papers to check. Actually, i felt asleep right after PBB and was not able to check my papers.. LOL. Bailey is obviously not straight. It's evident on his actions. Maybe i was really right about the fact that he's BI. This only means that the number of people wanted to do him increases (due to the number of bi and gay people added to the pool of predators. LOL)
I actually thought he was quite straight. He's twelve, it's natural for him to be drawn towards older boys like Kenzo who can be his big brother. Especially that he's like an only son. If anything, it's Franco who seems effeminate - more effem than Alec of PBB teen 4
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:43:06 AM by Mon »

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2015, 01:39:29 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Kenzo has been a pleasant surprise, I was expecting him to be an Alpha Douchebag, but LOL I was so wrong, instead he's caring and protective to Bailey Kkkkkkk
I know. I thought he's sweet. All the HMs will have time to shine this season. All of them are so adorable.

I also like how naive Barbie is: like she asked if Ailah if she would consider changing her religion since Islam and Christianity worship, essentially the same God. She asked that without prejudice at all. It was just a question. Or when she asked  Kamille when she had her first boyfriend. When Kamille replied she started going on dates at 12 or13, Barbie said she was probably still playinh games on the street around that time. I said before that she reminds me of Karen, but now, I can see that's she's very different. She's so innocent I;m scared that PBB might ruin her somehow.

I like also the treatment of this season when parent also get confessionals. Like when Bailey was punished, his parents were interviewed in the confession room. So you get to see the sides of the teens and the side of the parents.

Tonight's episode will be about the conflict on Ryan's mom's acceptance of the label "bakla" or "gay" for his son but never accepting the realities that comes with the fact that he is a gay person - including his personality, his desires, his wishes, his dreams for himself.

Pbb had handled so many delicate subjects before and I want them to give the utmost tact in handling this episode.

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #308 on: June 25, 2015, 02:32:00 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
Barbie >>>>>>>>>>> everybody in Teen 4

Are any new housemates entering this weekend? Like the 2 girls who were supposed to enter?

This batch of teens is very good, a lot lived up to expectations and some were pleasantly surprising
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #310 on: June 25, 2015, 06:46:49 AM »
Barbie >>>>>>>>>>> everybody in Teen 4

Are any new housemates entering this weekend? Like the 2 girls who were supposed to enter?

This batch of teens is very good, a lot lived up to expectations and some were pleasantly surprising
There is a rumor running around about additional HMs. Like the boys and girls I posted before who did not show up in the actual opening night. The rumors that they are still coming in is still very alive.

YES! Barbie over all Teen 4 HMs.

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #311 on: June 25, 2015, 06:50:09 AM »
I was pleasantly surprised with Kenzo, Ryan and Barbie. I love how Ryan owns his sexuality, like really stands proud as a gay person.

Ryan > Rica of PBB Double Up >>>>>>> Rustom

Lived up to expectation:  Bailey

I'd be happy to have them as my Big 4 for now.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:00:55 AM by Mon »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2015, 07:37:49 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: MarieBarbie >>>>>>>>>>> everybody in Teen 4

This batch of teens is very good, a lot lived up to expectations and some were pleasantly surprisingThere is a rumor running around about additional HMs. Like the boys and girls I posted before who did not show up in the actual opening night. The rumors that they are still coming in is still very alive.

YES! Barbie over all Teen 4 HMs.

I don't care about they boys,I just want gender balance ;D and I'm happy with 2 boys right now: Kenzo and Bailey and oh yeah Ryan

Barbie and Ailah are the only standout girls right now, but for Ailah it's more of her backstory, for Barbie it's overall, so I need more g.oddesses in the house
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #313 on: June 25, 2015, 07:39:16 AM »
My Big 4 right now are: Barbie,  Bailey and Kenzo, last slot is up for grabs for the new teen housemates... I have a feeling Ryan will get on my nerves eventually
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #314 on: June 25, 2015, 10:41:07 AM »
My Big 4 right now are: Barbie,  Bailey and Kenzo, last slot is up for grabs for the new teen housemates... I have a feeling Ryan will get on my nerves eventually
Actually Bailey is the last one on my Big 4 list. Though he's probably the best non-tagalog speaker since season 1.

Ailah, is probably the one who's going to get on my nerves one of these days. It's probably the self-deprecating that sort of turns me off of her. But I do get you about Ryan, I notice you generally, kindah hate HMs with funny edit. :)

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »
Barbie and Ailah are the only standout girls right now, but for Ailah it's more of her backstory, for Barbie it's overall, so I need more g.oddesses in the house
Yeah, Kamille and Ylona are kindah meh atm. I need the two girls, at least the diva that we're expecting. Kyle and Franco are furniture. The rapper has some air time but only because he;'s active in the tasks.

Offline ImActuallyAFan

• Intruder
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2015, 11:53:31 AM »
Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop by and give a kudos to everyone in this forum. Been lurking on this page since 2010. (Has it really been that long?!) I just want to try out something new and decided to finally join the conversation. Haha

Looking forward to a great season of PBB this season.

Regards to everyone!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #317 on: June 25, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »
Quote from: ImActuallyAFan
Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop by and give a kudos to everyone in this forum. Been lurking on this page since 2010. (Has it really been that long?!) I just want to try out something new and decided to finally join the conversation. Haha

Regards to everyone!

Thank you for being part of the forum and joining the conversations. It's always nice to have more members and more readers.
Hope to see you more often here. ;)

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #318 on: June 25, 2015, 02:46:37 PM »
Hi guys!

Regards to everyone!

Welcome B-)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #319 on: June 25, 2015, 03:35:09 PM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: MarieMy Big 4 right now are: Barbie,  Bailey and Kenzo, last slot is up for grabs for the new teen housemates... I have a feeling Ryan will get on my nerves eventuallyActually Bailey is the last one on my Big 4 list. Though he's probably the best non-tagalog speaker since season 1.

Ailah, is probably the one who's going to get on my nerves one of these days. It's probably the self-deprecating that sort of turns me off of her. But I do get you about Ryan, I notice you generally, kindah hate HMs with funny edit. (Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I hate on the "comedian type" housemates, Keana is the only exception because she was legitimately funny and didn't try too hard.... Ruben, Franzen, Jason (PBB 3), etc
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2015, 04:02:35 PM »
PBB 737: June 25, 2015: This is Who I am (Ryan's gender issue)

- Bailey decided to prank the housemates by using Franco and attempting to introduce a new housemate to the house. This was not a hit for the housemates and so, Ryan decided to play along by crossdressing and trying to make the housemates laugh.

- After that, Ryan felt guilty because he worried about his mother's only rule. Never crossdress and be too much gay..(which is ridiculously impossible)

- Another day come, and a lot happened.

- Ryan admitted that he once had a girlfriend. Barbie can't help but ask what did Ryan feel about that. Ryan said that he was just confused at by that time.

- Bailey was being teased to Ylona by Kyle and Kenzo.
- Ylona was puzzled by the conversations then, suddenly asked the boys if Bailey was gay.  :D  :D  :D
- When they were about to rehearse for the weekly task, Big Brother consulted an Islam expert if Ailah can join them. Unfortunately, due to their restrictions, Ailah can't join them.

- Ryan shared his thoughts on how his mother accepts him but not wholeheartedly cause he can feel that she doesn't support him. He admitted that his mother only acknowledged him as her son when he was about to enter the house. He wonders why only now, and not before wherein he managed to take home some medals and honor to his family.

- He was comforted by the housemates after he talked to Big Brother.

- For the next episode, Kamille and Barbie will start to clash and form some groups to bitch / talk behind the backs of each other.  >:D  >:D  >:D

that's for today, ;) Thank you.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2015, 04:05:03 PM »
Hi guys!

Regards to everyone!
Welcome to the forum! 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2015, 04:05:20 PM »
Great episode. 

Tomorrow the first conflict in the house. #kamille

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #323 on: June 25, 2015, 04:09:48 PM »
I KNEW KAMILLE WOULD BRING THE DRAMZ <3

Barbie though <333333

LOL @ Bailey's fail as fuck prank, I don't think he's gay though, he's 12

Who the fuck are Kyle and Franco? This is the first time I've seen him since the launch!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Online keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2015, 05:17:34 PM »
He's not gay. He's bi as in biracial.

Lol at Franco and Kyle.