Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 74892 times)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #325 on: June 25, 2015, 11:01:45 AM »
I feel that Kamille will start the clash. I don't know. Btw, I love how they all look entertaining to watch. This is obviously and upgrade to the previous seasons. They brought back Big Brother, with his harsh punishments for violations.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2015, 07:43:55 PM »
Which is the reason why I like Kamille. She doesn't seem like someone who will cause dram, but she will never stay away from confrontation.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2015, 08:28:05 PM »
I felt bad for Ryan even if I think his feelings were a bit exaggerated. Not faked but just he thought too much so it leaded to that.

And lol Yloniiiia <3 Reminding me how good it can be to be a teenager :D
I think Zonia could easily become my favoriiiiiiite there!!! I can't with her non stop (sometimes silly) smile <3

My top five is : Bailey, Barbie, Kamille, Zonia and Ryan.
Then comes Ylonia and Ailah.

I don't give a d'm' about the others  , I dont want to make the effort to remember them for now. But they all seem very nice. Can't wait tomorrow/tonight to see the tensionssssssss raising kkkk.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #328 on: June 26, 2015, 09:14:22 AM »
PBB 737: June 26, 2015 Episode:

- Ailah, Kamille and Barbie had a conversation about their bashers. But that was the last time they had a decent conversation. As the days passed, Kamille and Barbie became aloof with each other.

- Ylona and Kamille were punished because they used the pens given to the other housemates who were supposed to be making a rap. They weren't part of that task but they picked out the pen and wrote some notes on paper.
- As a punishment, they are not allowed to use their hands for any task except for holding a sign saying that they are "Rule Breakers".

- Btw, Kamille is not yet telling the the whole house about her daughter.

- Since Kamille wasn't able to cook for the house, Barbie tried to take in charge for their dinner.
- Kamille was watching Barbie cooking and she's not satisfied on how Barbie cooks and by the looks of it, she doesn't want Barbie to cook at all. When Barbie tried to taste the food she cooked, Kamille asked Ryan to give her a sample too cause she's not okay with Barbie's assumptions on the food. After tasting it, she told Ryan that there's something wrong with the food, but Ryan stopped her and said that Barbie might get insulted if she said that.
- Barbie accidentally loses the screw of the casserole to the food. All of the housemates helped her to navigate the food for the missing screw. Kamille's face was so epic.  >:D  >:D

- Barbie didn't had dinner because she lost appetite due to Kamille's face.

- Kamille and Ryan tried to asked her what was the problem and she only said that it was because she lost the screw. Ryan was not satisfied with her answer and knew that it has something to do with Kamille.

- Kamille tried to confront Barbie what was the problem and Barbie just said that there's nothing wrong.,
- Ryan and Kamille talked about Barbie's crush on Kenzo. Ryan told Kamille that Barbie has something on her because she thinks that Kamille has a crush on Kenzo too. Kamille was surprised with it and said that she has already a baby so why bother.

- Big Brother told Barbie that she has to amend things with Kamille. Barbie is not a confrontational person while the other one is. Barbie admitted that she doesn't want to talk to Kamille anymore but since they live in one house, she must.

- Barbie hugged Kamille and said sorry to fix things... and everything seems alright.. or so we thought??..

- For Barbie, she thought that everything is fine now. She talked to Ailah about her thoughts on Kamille and how it feels so good to unload the bad things she feels. Ailah said that sometimes, even her, she doubts if she will give her opinion to Kamille bacuse of her "eldest sister" image in the house.

- On the other hand, Kamille talked to Ryan and Kyle that she rather wanted to ignore the person and not to talk to her (Barbie) rather than faking it. She said that she doesn't want to go near to Barbie again cause she's a liar and fake.

- On their dinner, Kamille tried to stop Jimboy from spitting on the chopping board. Kenzo noticed that Kamille felt irritated towards Jimboy.
- Kamille admitted to Ryan that she almost hates everyone cause she doesn't like these chaotic people in one house. She wishes that more people/housemates should come but must be older than them so she can feel at ease.

- Bedtime comes, Kamille decided to refrain from sleeping with Barbie on the same bed. She nows isolated herself to almost all the people except Ryan cause she's fighting for her baby and the prize.

- Tomorrow will be the 1st Live Nomination Night and i am sure that the two girls will nominate each other. Let's see who will be the other housemates  who will be on the chopping block.

Thanks for reading. That's all for today. ;)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: June 26, 2015, 08:14:35 PM »
So much happened for an episode of 30 minutes <3
I'm definitely #teamKamille than #teamBarbie, but Barbie is very strong for having tears to be honest kkkkk.

I can't wait for the nominations tomorrow. And thanks for the recap, it adds to understand more, for someone like me. :)

Btw, I have a question. Does an episode always has to focus on one contestant, and therefore, the events that happens in the house can be from anterior days before the "yesterday" day, was it like that last year ? Or is it just for the first week ? or is it just so there are no boring episodes in case one day is boring as hell ? kkk. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #330 on: June 26, 2015, 09:46:59 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
So much happened for an episode of 30 minutes <3
I'm definitely #teamKamille than #teamBarbie, but Barbie is very strong for having tears to be honest kkkkk.

I can't wait for the nominations tomorrow. And thanks for the recap, it adds to understand more, for someone like me.

Btw, I have a question. Does an episode always has to focus on one contestant, and therefore, the events that happens in the house can be from anterior days before the "yesterday" day, was it like that last year ? Or is it just for the first week ? or is it just so there are no boring episodes in case one day is boring as hell ? kkk.

I honestly like the two girls. Two different types of teenage bitch.. the silent one who makes herself a victim and the other one who compares herself with other people about maturity.

thank you for appreciating my recaps. it means a lot to me so much.. i think this season has really a lot of hard work for me. i mean, i am at the busiest moment of my life and still manage to do this and appreciating from a reader like you just fuels me more. Thank you.

To answer your question, As much as possible they do a "yesterday happenenings, today is the broadcast" concept just like any other version most especially like the UK, but if they think that it could be more than just a one day happening that a certain story can be made, they will save it and show it as part of a whole new problem/story., like making a timeline/history concept episode. And besides, this season, they put a lot of efforts in introducing the teens as the theme is about knowing the Pinoy Teens of today in the age of social media, so that's why we have this week as an introduction to the teens' personalities. But overall, actually, they do a weekly story concept. They can show happenings from the first day of the week on todays episode as part of a bigger issue for the day. And yes, this is also their way to avoid boring episodes as much as possible.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #331 on: June 27, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »
PBB 737 JUNE 27, 2015 Episode: 1st Live Nomination Night

- As an opening, we had a weekly review of the happenings inside the house. All were summarized including the introduction, violations, conflicts, and issues.

- Kamille, Ryan, Jimboy and Kenzo talked about how Barbie can be unpredictable most of the time. Kenzo said that he doesn't really know where Barbie's mind is. Kamille seconded it.

- As a correction, it was Barbie who isolated herself from the sleeping arrangement.
- Barbie said that she wanted to sleep away from Kamille to avoid awkwardness.

- The morning came, Kamille created a new enemy in the house.
- Kamille was getting irritated with Ailah's playing of the xylophone. Kamille tried to stopped her but instead of stooping, Ailah played it harder and annoyingly did it to pissed Kamille more.
- Kamiile told Ryan that she was so pissed with Ailah's actions.
- Afterwards, Ailah came to Barbie and talked.
- Ryan noticed that the two separated themselves and talked about Kamille.
- Ailah admitted that she has the attitude to piss people if she knew that they are annoyed with her.
- Kamille confronted her and asked what was the problem. Ailah apologized and told Kamille that if they are irritated with her, they should not tell her and instead keep it on themselves.
- Kamille disagreed with it and said that it should be confrontational instead of keeping it.

- Barbie volunteered to wash the dishes. At the middle of her chore, she said that there's no more dishwashing soap/liquid so she will continue it later. Kamille and Kenzo noticed the unfinished dishes and Kenzo was pissed. He asked Barbie why she didn't tell them if she can't do it. Barbie didn't argue anymore but instead, just apologized. Kamille, while washing the dishes, she and Kenzo were telling the housemates how bad it will affect them if they leave the dishes. (Of course, insinuating that it was Barbie's fault.)

- Weekly Task: They must be able to showcase all their talents in one performance in 7 minutes, and 37 seconds.
- Result: 1st Try: 725 (7 minutes and 25 secs)
  2nd Try: 731 (7 minutes and 31 secs)
  3rd and Final Try: 747 (7 minutes and 47 seconds)
Since they failed to performed it, they lost their first weekly task and will have no budget for next week.

- Big Brother announced the 1st nomination right after their failed weekly task.
- Everyone was saddened by the announcement and that they are not yet ready to nominate their fellow housemate.

Nominations:

Who Nominated Who:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ryan - 2 points to Bailey, 1 point Barbie
Barbie - 2 points to Kamille, 1 point Kenzo
Jimboy - 2 points to Barbie, 1 point Kyle
Ailah - 2 points to Kamille, 1 point Barbie
Kenzo - 2 points to Barbie, 1 point Ylona
Ylona - 2 points to Barbie, 1 point Bailey
Kamille - 2 points to Barbie,  1 point Bailey
Kyle - 2 points to Barbie, 1 point Ailah
Zonia - 2 points to Barbie, 1 point Ailah
Franco - 2 points to Kenzo, 1 point Ailah
Bailey - 2 points to Ylona, 1 point Zonia

Kenzo - 3
Ylona - 3
Ailah - 3
Zonia - 1
The rest - 0 point

Initial Nominated Housemates:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Barbie - 14 points
Bailey - 4 points
Kamille - 4 points

Lig-Task Challenge (Insta-Save Competition) - the veto-like competition of the nominees wherein the winner will be saved from the nominations.

For this challenge, they must be able to gather 7+3+7 points in a sliding platform in 2 minutes. This challenge was held live. In the event that there will be a tie, no one will be saved from the nominations and all of them will be nominated.  >:D  >:D

Spoiler for Hiden:

Barbie -
Kamille - 17 points (safe from nominations/eviction)
Bailey -

Final Nominees:

It's

Barbie vs. Bailey

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #332 on: June 27, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »
Ailah <3 She surprises me kkkk (but a bit stupid, if you annoy someone loudly, the person has to tell you to stop or be more quiet so have to tell you!). I'm surprised Kamille didn't nominate Ailah but well. Kamille is such a little Leila Ben Khalifa (winner of SS8 <3, i just kkkan't)
So I didn't understand what the hell the names in red mean kkkkk, but I understand now, that it's cuz they are nominated so you putted it in red. :)

Zonia nominating Barbie. Obviously we need to see mooooooore, there could be groups war <3
And ouch at the two nominees --'  It's a big nomination !! I think Bailey will go even if he seems popular.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #333 on: June 27, 2015, 10:03:07 AM »
Fuck! My 2 favorite housemates being nominated! Dear PBB, pls manipulate the system so that both of them are safe! I think Barbie is a goner against Bailey :( Queen Barbie being nominated by all but 2 housemates ;D

I officially hate Ryan, he's such a catty bitch, he's the opposite of Kamille, the latter will prefer confrontation, but Ryan will talk shit about you non-stop!

I hope there's a twist that saves both Barbie and Bailey :( Barbie is too much of a Goddessa to leave, literally everybody except Bailey and Franco don't like her
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #334 on: June 27, 2015, 10:10:55 AM »
It's a shame that one of Bailey and Barbie are going when there are literally so much floaters in the house! Like Girl #1 and 2 (the ones who aren't. Barbie, Kamille or Ailah), Rapper Guy, Boy #1 and #2 (the ones who aren't Bailey or Kenzo) and that little shit-stirrer Ryan! Ugh the injustice! :(
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #335 on: June 27, 2015, 10:24:45 AM »
Ailah <3 She surprises me kkkk (but a bit stupid, if you annoy someone loudly, the person has to tell you to stop or be more quiet so have to tell you!). I'm surprised Kamille didn't nominate Ailah but well. Kamille is such a little Leila Ben Khalifa (winner of SS8 <3, i just kkkan't)
So I didn't understand what the hell the names in red mean kkkkk, but I understand now, that it's cuz they are nominated so you putted it in red. :)

Zonia nominating Barbie. Obviously we need to see mooooooore, there could be groups war <3
And ouch at the two nominees --'  It's a big nomination !! I think Bailey will go even if he seems popular.

I was actually trying to indicate the reasons of their nominations. I was writing notes but they were so fast and i don't know any steno stuff.. but in fairness to these teens... their reasons aren't shallow and i find it so ironic that almost all of them were crying while nominating (and for the event of nominations) while they nominate their fellow housemates with big reasons. Haha..
Ailah is actaully a bitch hiding on her (i dunno how do they call their big sheets on their body).. she has an attitude which every teen or at least any person in this world will be annoyed and irritated.. i want to see her in a confrontation wherein she will most likely just piss whoever will be on the other side..

Fuck! My 2 favorite housemates being nominated! Dear PBB, pls manipulate the system so that both of them are safe! I think Barbie is a goner against Bailey :( Queen Barbie being nominated by all but 2 housemates ;D

I officially hate Ryan, he's such a catty bitch, he's the opposite of Kamille, the latter will prefer confrontation, but Ryan will talk shit about you non-stop!

I hope there's a twist that saves both Barbie and Bailey :( Barbie is too much of a Goddessa to leave, literally everybody except Bailey and Franco don't like her

They already did.. Kamille is a vital character this season and leaving her in the nominations will seal her fate eviction night came. But, Barbie's eviction is inevitable.. unless, PBB will show how Bailey is badly needed in the outside world to start his own show and perform on ASAP 15. LOL.. I think that's the only argument Barbie could use to sway the housemates (if this was a US or Canada version) and the public to vote in her favor. Just show that she will stand up against Kenzo and Kamille and i am sure she can at least manage to make the eviction unpredictable..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #336 on: June 27, 2015, 10:31:13 AM »
Kamille would've been a sure ball to be evicted if she was left with Barbie and Bailey in the nomination list... It just sucks that half of the house are a bunch of nobodies but Barbie is most likely leaving this week, when she has way more to offer than the other housemates :(

It sucks the Barbie, Bailey and Kamille were nominated to begin with! I kinda wish that whatshisface or whatsherface were nominated alongside them
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #337 on: June 27, 2015, 10:38:41 AM »
Barbie is totally Tricia Santos 2.0 BTW
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #338 on: June 27, 2015, 10:47:42 AM »
The talk of the netizens right now..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #339 on: June 27, 2015, 10:52:14 AM »
Ugh! It's sad that a sweet brotherly friendship between Kenzo and. Bailey turns into a sexual fantasy to some sick fuckos out there ::)
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #340 on: June 27, 2015, 10:59:30 AM »
I think Bailey is very popular (+ the psychos loviiiiiing him kkkk), but I think with how Barbie can be a big victim, she can win more votes. Problem is , it seems Kamille got a new enemy, and maybe they will less focus on Barbie victim.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #341 on: June 27, 2015, 11:02:37 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Ugh! It's sad that a sweet brotherly friendship between Kenzo and. Bailey turns into a sexual fantasy to some sick fuckos out there 

unfortunately true.. it's so sad that they have to talk like that about these two guys. 

I think Bailey is very popular (+ the psychos loviiiiiing him kkkk), but I think with how Barbie can be a big victim, she can win more votes. Problem is , it seems Kamille got a new enemy, and maybe they will less focus on Barbie victim.

Yeah.. it's either they will focus on Barbie to get her more supporters so that Bailey can officially start his career outside.. or they will milk him more .. so, apparently, they would focus more on Kamille's new enemy. But, i think, still, since the two are nominated, they will get enough airtime than anybody this week.. let's see.. i think tomorrow's episode will be about Franco's birthday. (which was today)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #342 on: June 27, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »
Big Brother should already give Kamille a free pass to the Finals ala Helen Wood, since the bitch is the creating drama for the house <3 she reminds me of a young Wendy Valdez ;D

I'm still praying that a nobody Gets VE of FE sometime this week to save both Barbie and Bailey
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #343 on: June 27, 2015, 11:30:51 AM »
I HATE THE FACT THAT TWO OF MY FAVORITE HOUSEMATES ARE NOMINATED!  :'( :'( I also don't want the most interesting housemates leave early. I love Barbie inside the house. I also like Bailey. But Kamille and Ryan are getting on my nerves. They're becoming like the bitches of this season. Kamille reminds me of Karen from Teen 4 and Wendy from PBB 2. But they look interesting to watch too, though you get annoyed with them sometimes.

I hope Barbie will be saved. Plus, Bailey is way too young for the show, he needed to go back outside as soon as possible also, pedophiles are creeping me out too.

Also, I can't believe that the Kenley Bromance will be a hot issue! HAHAHA! Well, they look really suspicious! I hope something interesting will happen next week inside the house! I wanna know how Kenzo and Bailey will handle this. :) :) :)

BTW - Zonia gives me a Vicky Rushton Vibe. Vicky from PBB All In, the quiet girl but ended up on Big Four. She reminds me of her.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:42:52 AM by Yourj »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #344 on: June 27, 2015, 11:49:02 AM »
i think tomorrow's episode will be about Franco's birthday. (which was today)

FINALLY, Franco, my fellow Albayano will have his own airtime!  ;D ;D >:D He just graduated HS from my dad's, aunts' school, where my cousins currently study.

I feel sad for Barbie though. She has a big chance of getting evicted.

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #346 on: June 28, 2015, 07:12:38 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
I HATE THE FACT THAT TWO OF MY FAVORITE HOUSEMATES ARE NOMINATED!  I also don't want the most interesting housemates leave early. I love Barbie inside the house. I also like Bailey. But Kamille and Ryan are getting on my nerves. They're becoming like the bitches of this season. Kamille reminds me of Karen from Teen 4 and Wendy from PBB 2. But they look interesting to watch too, though you get annoyed with them sometimes.

I hope Barbie will be saved. Plus, Bailey is way too young for the show, he needed to go back outside as soon as possible also, pedophiles are creeping me out too.

Also, I can't believe that the Kenley Bromance will be a hot issue! HAHAHA! Well, they look really suspicious! I hope something interesting will happen next week inside the house! I wanna know how Kenzo and Bailey will handle this.

BTW - Zonia gives me a Vicky Rushton Vibe. Vicky from PBB All In, the quiet girl but ended up on Big Four. She reminds me of her.

I feel your pain :( I love Barbie and Bailey too! LOL someone gets me when I say that Ryan is nothing but a catty bitch, he acts like he's the life of the party, making people laugh, when in reality he's nothing but a shit stirrer who fuels the fire while hiding under Queen Bee Kamille's back, if somebody would confront him about his shitty behavior, he will just cry and act like he doesn't know what they're talking about, calling it now!

I like the Kenley bromance because It shows Kenzo's soft side, he seems like such a good older brother figure for Bailey

Vickie Rushton is a goddess on earth that Zonia can only wish to reach ;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #347 on: June 28, 2015, 08:15:50 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Fuck! My 2 favorite housemates being nominated! Dear PBB, pls manipulate the system so that both of them are safe!
Please don't - we all know how shit a series turns out when producers overrule the process.  The show it the star, not the housemates and losing some bigger characters along the way enables other quieter housemates to become characters in their own right further down the track, plus means you actually care about the evictions each week.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #348 on: June 28, 2015, 08:31:09 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Quote from: MarieFuck! My 2 favorite housemates being nominated! Dear PBB, pls manipulate the system so that both of them are safe! Please don't - we all know how shit a series turns out when producers overrule the process.  The show it the star, not the housemates and losing some bigger characters along the way enables other quieter housemates to become characters in their own right further down the track, plus means you actually care about the evictions each week.
PBB. Is a unique case, while most quieter housemates turn out to be stars, the quiter housemates in PBB. Are still boring as fuck when all the drama housemates exit.... Like last season... And compared to most Big Brother editions, PBB isn't as rigged as most LOL, the most producer intervention we have here is editing and number of nominees (LOL. At now just having Top 2 highest nominations points being nominated when in the past it was 3)

But I still want PBB to rig this eviction or make it a "Fake Eviction" because the only 2 nominees have so much more to bring than half of the house.... Barbie seems to make everyone in a 1 mile radius hate her (she's a goddess though <3), and Bailey has so much potential going forward
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2015, 08:42:08 AM »
PBB 737 June 28, 2015 Episode

The show started with the resident psychologist explaining the character and actions of each housemate for the past week.

- Honestly, Bailey and Kenzo are really just close as brothers. They even talk about Barbie most of the time as Bailey admitted that he likes her.

- The day of the nomination came, and the housemates was woken up by the sound of previous nomination nights from previous seasons.

- And, the episode focused on the blossoming love of Bailey and Barbie (maybe to redirect the people from the misinterpreted "bromance of Kenzo and Bailey.
- basically, that's all.. Bailey admitted that he likes Barbie and Barbie can't hide her feelings that she kinda liked it. Well, this will not last for sure cause one of them will be evicted for sure by the end of the week.