Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 74889 times)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2015, 10:27:44 AM »
PBB 737 June 28, 2015 Episode

The show started with the resident psychologist explaining the character and actions of each housemate for the past week.

- Honestly, Bailey and Kenzo are really just close as brothers. They even talk about Barbie most of the time as Bailey admitted that he likes her.

- The day of the nomination came, and the housemates was woken up by the sound of previous nomination nights from previous seasons.

- And, the episode focused on the blossoming love of Bailey and Barbie (maybe to redirect the people from the misinterpreted "bromance of Kenzo and Bailey.
- basically, that's all.. Bailey admitted that he likes Barbie and Barbie can't hide her feelings that she kinda liked it. Well, this will not last for sure cause one of them will be evicted for sure by the end of the week.

Today's episode was soooooo "PBB Teens" HAHAHA! My friends  somehow were annoyed. I remembered that "PBB Teens" tagline from the PBB Teen 4, when they were so into love and crushes and relationships and the audiences were like, "WTF"

I guess though, that this week will be difficult for Barbie and Bailey. One of them has to leave.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2015, 08:47:24 PM »
I am so embarrassed to ever support Ryan.

Barbie is screwed because of his badmouthing.

My ranking:

Barbie (she's going home this week)
Kamille,
Baylie
Kenzo

Ylona
Ailah

Franco (Meh)
Jimboy (Meh)
Zonia (Meh)

Kyle
Ryan

PS: Kenlie Bromance> Barbie-Baylie showmance >>>>>>> all showmances ever

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #352 on: June 28, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: carlex on Today at 08:42:08 AMPBB 737 June 28, 2015 Episode

The show started with the resident psychologist explaining the character and actions of each housemate for the past week.

- Honestly, Bailey and Kenzo are really just close as brothers. They even talk about Barbie most of the time as Bailey admitted that he likes her.

- The day of the nomination came, and the housemates was woken up by the sound of previous nomination nights from previous seasons.

- And, the episode focused on the blossoming love of Bailey and Barbie (maybe to redirect the people from the misinterpreted "bromance of Kenzo and Bailey.
- basically, that's all.. Bailey admitted that he likes Barbie and Barbie can't hide her feelings that she kinda liked it. Well, this will not last for sure cause one of them will be evicted for sure by the end of the week.
Today's episode was soooooo "PBB Teens" HAHAHA! My friends  somehow were annoyed. I remembered that "PBB Teens" tagline from the PBB Teen 4, when they were so into love and crushes and relationships and the audiences were like, "WTF"

I guess though, that this week will be difficult for Barbie and Bailey. One of them has to leave
</3 :(

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #353 on: June 28, 2015, 08:50:43 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Quote from: MarieFuck! My 2 favorite housemates being nominated! Dear PBB, pls manipulate the system so that both of them are safe! Please don't - we all know how shit a series turns out when producers overrule the process.  The show it the star, not the housemates and losing some bigger characters along the way enables other quieter housemates to become characters in their own right further down the track, plus means you actually care about the evictions each week.
The thing is, everyone in the house is relatively "quiet". No one actually has a strong personality like with the past seasons. This season's HMs are very reserved and nice. Barbie is fairly quiet

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #354 on: June 28, 2015, 08:55:26 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: YourjI HATE THE FACT THAT TWO OF MY FAVORITE HOUSEMATES ARE NOMINATED!  I also don't want the most interesting housemates leave early. I love Barbie inside the house. I also like Bailey. But Kamille and Ryan are getting on my nerves. They're becoming like the bitches of this season. Kamille reminds me of Karen from Teen 4 and Wendy from PBB 2. But they look interesting to watch too, though you get annoyed with them sometimes.

I hope Barbie will be saved. Plus, Bailey is way too young for the show, he needed to go back outside as soon as possible also, pedophiles are creeping me out too.

Also, I can't believe that the Kenley Bromance will be a hot issue! HAHAHA! Well, they look really suspicious! I hope something interesting will happen next week inside the house! I wanna know how Kenzo and Bailey will handle this.

BTW - Zonia gives me a Vicky Rushton Vibe. Vicky from PBB All In, the quiet girl but ended up on Big Four. She reminds me of her.
I feel your pain I love Barbie and Bailey too! LOL someone gets me when I say that Ryan is nothing but a catty bitch, he acts like he's the life of the party, making people laugh, when in reality he's nothing but a shit stirrer who fuels the fire while hiding under Queen Bee Kamille's back, if somebody would confront him about his shitty behavior, he will just cry and act like he doesn't know what they're talking about, calling it now!

I like the Kenley bromance because It shows Kenzo's soft side, he seems like such a good older brother figure for Bailey

Vickie Rushton is a goddess on earth that Zonia can only wish to reach
I would like to personally apologize for ever hyping Ryan in this forum.

I am going to join the men who get crucified during Holy Week in Pampanga next year to atone for my mistake.

LOLz

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #355 on: June 28, 2015, 09:04:33 PM »
Ryan hate! He reminds me of Kyra and Devon from Teen 3 who hid under Shey's back when shit got real, but they did nothing but talk shit about everyone!
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #356 on: June 28, 2015, 09:06:10 PM »
Quote from: Mon
I am so embarrassed to ever support Ryan.

Barbie is screwed because of his badmouthing.

My ranking:

Barbie (she's going home this week)
Kamille,
Baylie
Kenzo

Ylona
Ailah

Franco (Meh)
Jimboy (Meh)
Zonia (Meh)

Kyle
Ryan

PS: Kenlie Bromance> Barbie-Baylie showmance >>>>>>> all showmances ever

This ranking is accurate, but who the fuck s Ylona LOOOOOL, srsly though who the fuck are Ylona,  Franco, Jimboy, Zonia, Kyle...

but I agree that's my. Big 4 too
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #357 on: June 28, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
Ryan hate! He reminds me of Kyra and Devon from Teen 3 who hid under Shey's back when shit got real, but they did nothing but talk shit about everyone!
He's more of a Devon than Kyra honestly! LOL

For some reason, I though Kamille will do a Shey on Barbie, thank goodness she didn't and in fact approached to ask about the problem.

Ylona is more visible than all the floaters. I was thinking this season would have been perfect if we got the two girls (the pretty diva looking girl and the sweet one with videos on FB) instead of Zonia and Ylona

Sadly, Barbie isn't the confrontational type so she wasn;t able to explain her self. Kamille naturally felt at lost and with Ryan's moves to poison the well, she felt defensive against Barbie.

I hate Kyle for joining Ryan in his operations to sabotage Barbie.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #358 on: June 28, 2015, 09:13:18 PM »
So have you accepted my apologies?

I am using these nails on Good Friday next year:

LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #359 on: June 28, 2015, 09:23:13 PM »
Quote from: MarieRyan hate! He reminds me of Kyra and Devon from Teen 3 who hid under Shey's back when shit got real, but they did nothing but talk shit about everyone!He's more of a Devon than Kyra honestly! LOL

For some reason, I though Kamille will do a Shey on Barbie, thank goodness she didn't and in fact approached to ask about the problem.

Ylona is more visible than all the floaters. I was thinking this season would have been perfect if we got the two girls (the pretty diva looking girl and the sweet one with videos on FB) instead of Zonia and Ylona

Sadly, Barbie isn't the confrontational type so she wasn;t able to explain her self. Kamille naturally felt at lost and with Ryan's moves to poison the well, she felt defensive against Barbie.

I hate Kyle for joining Ryan in his operations to sabotage Barbie.
Ryan is doing this coz he obvi is a weak bitch or wants Bailey for himself LOOOOL!

Barbie is totally a Tricia, she seems unaware how she comes off to people, isn't confrontational and think everything is fine and dandy when people are actually annoyed at her! If she actually gets saved, expect Dr. Randy Dellosa explaining some sort of personality disorder to justify Barbie's behavior <3 goddesssssss! This eviction will suck either way because we are losing a good housemate, if Bailey goes, out goes Barbie's only real friend in the house!

The Teen Bitching reminds me of Teen 3! Srsly I can't deal with Ryan! He's everything I hate in a person! Like bitch pls stop being so weak and catty! He's worse than me on my period!
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2015, 10:42:06 PM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: MarieRyan hate! He reminds me of Kyra and Devon from Teen 3 who hid under Shey's back when shit got real, but they did nothing but talk shit about everyone!He's more of a Devon than Kyra honestly! LOL

I hate Kyle for joining Ryan in his operations to sabotage Barbie.Ryan is doing this coz he obvi is a weak bitch or wants Bailey for himself LOOOOL!

Barbie is totally a Tricia, she seems unaware how she comes off to people, isn't confrontational and think everything is fine and dandy when people are actually annoyed at her! If she actually gets saved, expect Dr. Randy Dellosa explaining some sort of personality disorder to justify Barbie's behavior <3 goddesssssss! This eviction will suck either way because we are losing a good housemate, if Bailey goes, out goes Barbie's only real friend in the house!

The Teen Bitching reminds me of Teen 3! Srsly I can't deal with Ryan! He's everything I hate in a person! Like bitch pls stop being so weak and catty! He's worse than me on my period!
Yeah, I think Ryan likes Bailey. He's sabotaging Barbie for this.

I think Barbie is well aware about how the HMs feel about her. I just think she has problems with expressing herself.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #361 on: June 30, 2015, 06:31:29 AM »
This is my ranking as of now.

Barbie - I like her but she should explain herself more. She's being misunderstood. I hope she dont get evicted.
Ailah - I also like her coz she's bubbly
Bailey - I feel him that he will reach the finale coz of his popularity
Kamille - Though I get annoyed with her, I think she'll reach the Big Night. I also think she is the girl with the most airtime and Kenzo with the boys.

Kenzo -
Franco-
Ylona -
Zonia-
Jimboy-

Kyle - Kyle is joining Kamille and Ryan's bitching. So I don't like him for that.
Ryan - Ryan, uhm. I hate his bitchiness and  he is backstabbing Barbie together with Kamille which I hate because they are nice infront of Barbie but when the two are alone, they talk bad things about her.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #362 on: June 30, 2015, 07:05:44 AM »
I was thinking, have the producers forseen BarLey showmance or they were meaning Barbie to have a thing with Kenzo like a real life BARBIE & KEN?

Ylona said she's jealous with BarLey showmance, effective ly elevating her status as formerly the ultimate furniture into the biggest third wheel since Myrtle graced the PBB House.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #363 on: June 30, 2015, 07:23:56 AM »
Sorry for my undone recaps.. I have a lot of papers to check but i make sure that i will still recap as much as i can..

I really lost my likes and respect for Ryan.. He's the type of the gay whom you will really hate cause he possess that bitch from the slum attitude. If this was only a US/Canada version, Kamille will be the no.1 threat.. I love her more for surviving the nominations. Barbie is somehow on the middle of a nice girl and a catty teen..
Kenzo is a ticking bomb.. he is definitely a Slater/Paul Jake/Kit type of housemate.. i am sure that if he doesn't like something, he will do anything to fix ot at least make it to be in his favor.

I am loving Ylona and Ailah...
Ylona cause she's an elite bitch, just waiting for the right enemy.. LOL
and Ailah.. she's unpredictable.. Remember from the last episode, Barbie told her about Ylona flirting with Bailey then she immediately went to the pool area where Bailey and Ylona were flirting and screams to them that Barbie and her is talking behind them.. what a girl!! She has the tendency to irritate people in just one snap.. LOL

Kyle is playing safe and he's the most visible floater.. trying to make a stand for being a housemate while in fact, he's useless and self righteous in telling the people what's right or not.
Franco needs to be tweaked like if a houseplayer enters, he or she must target Franco and insult him to become interesting. But, if that doesn't happen, then he's nothing like Zonia.. i can sense that Zonia can get to the middle due to her invisibility coat.

Btw, Friday will be the 1st Eviction Night!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2015, 07:27:37 AM »
Yes with Kenzo being Paul Jake, but please not Slater

Slater is the only backstabbing winner of Pbb. 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2015, 07:36:58 AM »
Ailah is a queen. I love it whenever she blames her attitude and not herself for her mistakes.

On  her incident with a Kamille and her xylophone for instance, she was like, "Kasi po Big Brother may UGALI po ako na pag napagsabihan ginagawa ko pa para lokohin pa lalo." (Because Big Brother I have this ATTITUDE that when people tell me not to do something, I do it mor to annoy them.)

It is so premature/childish defense mechanism where she disassociates herself from her attitude like it's a different thing.  And she does this every time she's in a tight spot.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2015, 08:33:30 AM »

Same as you about Ryan! I don't know why but when I before found him very cute as a babyyyy you wanna eat the cheeks, now he just digsuts me, he's getting ugly or something I don't know. I guess it's cuz of his personality currently.

Thaks Carlex for the recaps, I'm not reading the last one you posted, i'm a bit late with the episodes (must have two episodes late, well, with today's one, it ll make three).

But thanks :D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #367 on: June 30, 2015, 08:51:27 AM »
My big five :
Kamille, Ylona, Bailey, Ailah and Barbie.

I'm ok to remove Barbie or Ailah so it becomes a Big Four kkkkk.
And it sucks Bailey and Barbie are nominated one against the ohter. We have to deal with it unfort  ;(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »
Quote from: Selfishly
My big five :

And it sucks Bailey and Barbie are nominated one against the ohter. We have to deal with it unfort  ;(
I know! It's sad that we're losing a star this early :(

We have almost the same Top 5 instead I have Kenzo instead of Ylona, he's from my alma mater so I'm automatically supporting him LOL
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2015, 09:06:35 AM »
Yes with Kenzo being Paul Jake, but please not Slater

Slater redeemed himself in the end, after Queen Wendy and Deniesse left, he was the only root able housemate left... He's an okay winner, didn't mind him winning... But we all know Wendy or Deniesse were the only deserving winners then! But LOL at the housemates thinking these two goddesses were undeserving when they've been nothing but real! Slater is def above Ruben and Ejay...

Paco was okay but I don't like how they rigged it for him to stay..

But yeah I agree, pretty sure they wanted a Barbie and Kenzo showmance... Didn't pan out the way they wanted it though... Like when Daniel from last season entered, I already had an idea that they shipping him with the glorious wallflower Vickie
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2015, 09:13:33 AM »
PBB 737 June 30, 2015 Episode: Take Your Time

- After Barbie and Bailey reconciles with each other, Ailah joined them in their conversation. Ailah tried to advise Bailey that he should not think of himself as a kid but rather a matured teen.

- The mothers of Bailey and Barbie were able to talk to Big Brother and complain about the happneings between the two. Bailey's mother is not in favor of what her son is doing wherein he allocates almost all of his time to Barbie. She felt unease whenever she watches her son holding hands and hugging Barbie.

- Weekly Task: Taking care of baby bunnies.
> They must be able to take care of the baby bunnies, make sure to feed them right, don't let them fall on the pool, and they should be able to create a play pen for them.

- While Barbie and Kenzo are in the garden, the boys consisting of Kenzo, Kyle and Jimboy talked about them. They are not in favor of what they are doing and kinda disappointed with Barbie for letting Bailey to have hope for her when they already know that Barbie doesn't like him.
(Its funny to see when the boys are the ones chatting about another housemate and talks behind them.. it's so unusual. Lol.)

- Big Brother finally told Bailey about his actions toward Barbie. He said that Bailey should be a gentleman and not take advantage of Barbie like a Filipino would normally do when he likes someone.

- After this episode, i have love Ylona more than ever.
- She admitted to Ryan that she kinda likes Bailey and that she was able to draw inspiration from Barbie and Bailey to make her slightly sad slash brokenhearted song. The boys knew that Bailey already knew that Ylona likes him. Since Bailey wants Barbie, he does not entertain the fact and doesn't give a damn on it. When the boys were teasing Bailey about Ylona, Bailey called Barbie, his way of saying, "shut up guys, I'm for Barbie and I only like Barbie, no other else.".
- Ylona walked out of the bedroom because of the awkwardness. She tried to talk to Kamille, but due to minimal ability to converse in english, Kamille wasn't able to fully comfort her.

- at the garden, Ylona isolated herself and sang her original song while some video clips of Bailey and Barbie were being shown. the feelings are just so real.

-  Then Big Brother also advised Barbie about her actions and what she should consider and think when it comes to love.

-That's all for today. Thanks for reading. ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »
Ylona writing a song?  She just dropped to the bottom of my list! Bye Felicia!
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #372 on: June 30, 2015, 09:35:31 AM »
Hahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yet

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #373 on: June 30, 2015, 09:40:27 AM »
Quote from: SelfishlyMy big five :

And it sucks Bailey and Barbie are nominated one against the ohter. We have to deal with it unfort  ;(I know! It's sad that we're losing a star this early

We have almost the same Top 5 instead I have Kenzo instead of Ylona, he's from my alma mater so I'm automatically supporting him LOL

I want Bailey to go home just to see us all get surprised with her coming from behind.

Yes, replace Ylona with Kenzo.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #374 on: June 30, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 07:27:37 AMYes with Kenzo being Paul Jake, but please not Slater

Slater redeemed himself in the end, after Queen Wendy and Deniesse left, he was the only root able housemate left... He's an okay winner, didn't mind him winning... But we all know Wendy or Deniesse were the only deserving winners then! But LOL at the housemates thinking these two goddesses were undeserving when they've been nothing but real! Slater is def above Ruben and Ejay...

Paco was okay but I don't like how they rigged it for him to stay..

But yeah I agree, pretty sure they wanted a Barbie and Kenzo showmance... Didn't pan out the way they wanted it though... Like when Daniel from last season entered, I already had an idea that they shipping him with the glorious wallflower Vickie

Saw Paco last year in a clinic. Im taller than him lol