Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 77505 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #375 on: June 30, 2015, 09:42:36 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Hahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yet

She still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

I mean Aina and Michele being evicted early and talented floaters lasting long!  Not gonna take that type of shit again! I want to support Ylona because she's also from Aus, but nope can't after she composed a song!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2015, 09:45:30 AM »
Kamille looks like Jennilyn Mercado.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #377 on: June 30, 2015, 09:48:09 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaHahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yetShe still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

I mean Aina and Michele being evicted early and talented floaters lasting long!  Not gonna take that type of shit again! I want to support Ylona because she's also from Aus, but nope can't after she composed a song!

Can't stop rolling my eyes when she sings her composition alone contemplating on her unrequited love.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #378 on: June 30, 2015, 09:48:36 AM »
Quote from: SelfishlyMy big five :
Kamille, Ylona, Bailey, Ailah and Barbie.
Quote from: SelfishlyMy big five :

I'm ok to remove Barbie or Ailah so it becomes a Big Four kkkkk.
And it sucks Bailey and Barbie are nominated one against the ohter. We have to deal with it unfort  ;(I know! It's sad that we're losing a star this early

We have almost the same Top 5 instead I have Kenzo instead of Ylona, he's from my alma mater so I'm automatically supporting him LOL

I want Bailey to go home just to see us all get surprised with her coming from behind.

Yes, replace Ylona with Kenzo.

And it sucks Bailey and Barbie are nominated one against the ohter. We have to deal with it unfort  ;(I know! It's sad that we're losing a star this early

We have almost the same Top 5 instead I have Kenzo instead of Ylona, he's from my alma mater so I'm automatically supporting him LOL

I want Bailey to go home just to see us all get surprised with her coming from behind.

f Barbie survives, then she's in it for the long haul!  She's gonna have Tricia Santos level of support if she survives this! I prefer that she stays because she has more to offer entertainment wise,and I feel Bailey is way too young for this.... He seems like a nice kid and it's only gonna get crazier the longer he stays, I don't want him to go through that....

Barbie has the potential of being the most loved and hated housemate this season...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #379 on: June 30, 2015, 09:49:26 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaHahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yetShe still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

I mean Aina and Michele being evicted early and talented floaters lasting long!  Not gonna take that type of shit again! I want to support Ylona because she's also from Aus, but nope can't after she composed a song!
Can't stop rolling my eyes when she sings it alone contemplating on her unrequited love.
I changed the channel and didn't go back to PBB when this was happening! Nope too much for me to handle!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #380 on: June 30, 2015, 09:52:00 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 09:40:27 AMQuote from: MarieQuote from: SelfishlyMy big five :
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 09:40:27 AMQuote from: MarieQuote from: SelfishlyMy big five :

f Barbie survives, then she's in it for the long haul!  She's gonna have Tricia Santos level of support if she survives this! I prefer that she stays because she has more to offer entertainment wise,and I feel Bailey is way too young for this.... He seems like a nice kid and it's only gonna get crazier the longer he stays, I don't want him to go through that....

Barbie has the potential of being the most loved and hated housemate this season...

Barbie may not win, but given the chance she can carry this season through.  her love hate relationship with Kamille and Ryan's backstabbing are a TV gold.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #381 on: June 30, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaHahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yetShe still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

I mean Aina and Michele being evicted early and talented floaters lasting long!  Not gonna take that type of shit again! I want to support Ylona because she's also from Aus, but nope can't after she composed a song!
Can't stop rolling my eyes when she sings it alone contemplating on her unrequited love.I changed the channel and didn't go back to PBB when this was happening! Nope too much for me to handle!

At times like this, i cant help but bit feel proud of Say Alonzo, the first in-house crappy composer in PBB history. Her strategy is so successful it brought her to big four despote being one of the biggest bitches of the season.

Ylona holds the torch now  keeping the flames alive.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #382 on: June 30, 2015, 11:01:25 AM »
Ailah Habibi <3333

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #383 on: June 30, 2015, 11:19:57 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaHahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yetShe still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

Can't stop rolling my eyes when she sings it alone contemplating on her unrequited love.I changed the channel and didn't go back to PBB when this was happening! Nope too much for me to handle!

At times like this, i cant help but bit feel proud of Say Alonzo, the first in-house crappy composer in PBB history. Her strategy is so successful it brought her to big four despote being one of the biggest bitches of the season.

Ylona holds the torch now  keeping the flames alive.

Every single person who held that torch after Say "the goddess" Alonzo has been boring AF! Say at least had a personality, was an uber bitch but she was also super entertaining!  Like would Maris ever be considered entertaining? Would Ylona singing in the backyard about unrequited love be considered entertaining? All of those are a BIG NO

Those people tainted Say Alonzo's legacy! So bye Felicias! Hoping for a Kenzo vs Ylona nomination next week! Kenzo is 100% safe! even. Bailey fans will save him over "The Voice"
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #384 on: June 30, 2015, 11:20:46 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Ailah Habibi <3333
Ailah Habibi is quite the little pot stirrer <3333333 so unpredictable <333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #385 on: June 30, 2015, 11:25:53 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Ailah Habibi <3333
Ailah Habibi is quite the little pot stirrer <3333333 so unpredictable <333333

not really kkkkkkk

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #386 on: June 30, 2015, 07:29:34 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaHahaha wait, she hasn't brought the gutar out yetShe still composed a song! So nope! Guitar/composition of songs/singing/"talent" nope no thank you! We've had too much of that bullshit last season and look what happened! I wasn't as popular! Personality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Talent!

Ylona holds the torch now  keeping the flames alive. Every single person who held that torch after Say "the goddess" Alonzo has been boring AF! Say at least had a personality, was an uber bitch but she was also super entertaining!  Like would Maris ever be considered entertaining? Would Ylona singing in the backyard about unrequited love be considered entertaining? All of those are a BIG NO

Those people tainted Say Alonzo's legacy! So bye Felicias! Hoping for a Kenzo vs Ylona nomination next week! Kenzo is 100% safe! even. Bailey fans will save him over "The Voice"
I miss Say Alonzo the villain that I didn't hate.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #387 on: June 30, 2015, 07:34:19 PM »
Quote from: Depths of BloomfieldAilah Habibi <3333Ailah Habibi is quite the little pot stirrer <3333333 so unpredictable <333333
Ailah is living in a different universe from the other housemates. She's extra dimensional, supernatural!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #388 on: June 30, 2015, 07:40:22 PM »
I need to post this:

#KenLey

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #389 on: July 01, 2015, 07:02:41 AM »
I just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha.. 

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy.. 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #390 on: July 02, 2015, 02:54:43 AM »
FInally, they made a big switch with the timeslot of pbb. It will be a bit earlier than before.. so.. i can recap it without any absenses.. haha.. love it

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #391 on: July 02, 2015, 03:12:25 AM »
Quote from: carlex
FInally, they made a big switch with the timeslot of pbb. It will be a bit earlier than before.. so.. i can recap it without any absenses.. haha.. love it
NOOOOOOOO!!! I usually come home at 9PM. I sleep at 1AM literally. :(

Bad news for me. There are times when I stay at the office until 10PM or even 1 AM.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #392 on: July 02, 2015, 03:14:09 AM »
I just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy..
Ylona is cute, but I don't get the "thinking-out-loud" thing that she did at the pool. I find that too attention-seeking. Even Tricia never resorted to narrating her thoughts on camera.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #393 on: July 02, 2015, 03:14:51 AM »
Also, Kamille has to be the prettiest of them.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #394 on: July 02, 2015, 08:48:56 AM »
PBB 737 July 2, 2015 episode: The Controversial Question

A little review on the past episode: Zonia is the weekly task's sole leader. She must oversee all the operations of their task including the taking care of the rabbits and the popsicle domino something..

On today's episode;
- Ylona and Bailey had a little clash on their lunch. Ylona told Bailey to grow up after their conversation which i was not able to get.. LOL.  :P  :P

- Zonia divided the housemates and give their own designations. She separated Bailey and Barbie to avoid flirtings while working.
- Big Brother told Zonia that she only has 7 hours to finish the task of the Popsicle domino. Hoever, she's not allowed to tell it to the housemates. She can only see the remaining time on the confession room if she wants to.

- Barbie and Bailey officially ended their showmance, when Bailey asked Barbie if she's still a virgin. On the Filipino culture, asking a woman about that is an insult most especially in the case of Barbie who's still a teen. What prompts Bailey to asked that was the fact that Barbie had already 5 ex boyfriends. Bailey defended himself and told Ylona that he was just curious about their supposedly future. If barbie was able to had sex with those 5 guys, he would rather not to pursue her because it's signs of being not loyal. Besides, it is not right if it happens before marriage.

- Ylona tried to comfort Barbie. Though Barbie on the other hand, told Big Brother that she's upset and offended by Bailey.

- Kamille told the other boys to reprimand Bailey for his actions and the way he talks..
- Barbie told Kamille about how Bailey offended her. Ylona on the other hand does everything that Bailey asked her to do. Ryan noticed it and said that Ylona is trying to seize the opportunity now that Bailey and Barbie showmance will come to an end. Ylona even delivers the things that Bailey wanted to tell Barbie differently.

- The boys talked to Bailey and told him to be mindful next time about the things he says. Bailey worries that he might get evicted by Big Brother for his actions, or words per se.
- Kenzo assured him that he's not going to be evicted and if he does, he'll go with him.

We'll see the first evictee tomorrow on the 1st Live Eviction and some Big Announcement about this season.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2015, 09:05:12 AM »
What was funny was when the HMs were eating, Ryan purposely talked in Tagalog so Bailey and Ylona wont understand. He refered to Ylona as taking advantage of the moment so she can be close to Bailey. Those who heard laughed.

Sure enough, after they have eaten, Ylona asked Bailey if she can ask him a question. She asked him anyway, "Can you sing me a song?"

My mouth fell in disbelief

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2015, 09:07:25 AM »
lmao Bailey needs a lot of growing up and sexual education in the future, just saying

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »
Kenzo is now my top bet. Even though he wasnt close to Barbie, he was still very protective of her. He was very upset with Bailey and comforted Barbie. To think i thought he'd be a douchebag during the start.

I also liked Kamille's reaction. Even though she had an issue with Barbie, she still went jo her rescue.

This was an amazing episode overall. Only problem, Ailah didnt get an airtime.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #398 on: July 02, 2015, 09:17:59 AM »
My ranking: 

Kenzo
Kamille
Barbie
Bailey

Ailah

Ylona

Zonia
Kyle

Franco
Ryan

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #399 on: July 02, 2015, 09:22:06 AM »
We'll see the first evictee tomorrow on the 1st Live Eviction and some Big Announcement about this season.

I wish they use the other house and send barbie there.

And please new HMs