Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 89991 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2015, 04:31:55 PM »
Quote from: carlex

On today's episode;
- Ylona and Bailey had a little clash on their lunch. Ylona told Bailey to grow up after their conversation which i was not able to get.. LOL.  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

The HMs goofing with Bailey's accent so Bailey mimicked Ylona's oz accent. She didnt like it so she threw the bottle of iced tea at him
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:53:22 PM by keitaro urashima »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2015, 05:05:50 PM »
Ylonia being a Big Brother WoBB Marie <3 :D ;D

And LOL  @ Ryan, is it me or he tries to be an Ylonia n°2 ? He's imitating her style, and also wants Bailey's attention and heart. kkk.
And LOL at Strong Barbie, always getting the opportunity to look like a victim. Is that too complicated to understand Bailey has no clue about the filipino culture, especially on this theme...

No need to make all this dramz. Just be comprehensive, instead of playing la victima.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2015, 05:08:31 PM »
I'm glad they're changing the timeselot, sorry Mon kkkk. Atleast we're going to enjoy more of Carlex's recaps :ali :ali :D

Thx.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
I'm glad they're changing the timeselot, sorry Mon kkkk. Atleast we're going to enjoy more of Carlex's recaps (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Thx.

I love carlex' s recaps. Although i miss the pics that he usually posts with his recaps

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2015, 06:51:48 PM »
Ylonia being a Big Brother WoBB Marie <3 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

And LOL  @ Ryan, is it me or he tries to be an Ylonia n°2 ? He's imitating her style, and also wants Bailey's attention and heart. kkk.
And LOL at Strong Barbie, always getting the opportunity to look like a victim. Is that too complicated to understand Bailey has no clue about the filipino culture, especially on this theme...

No need to make all this dramz. Just be comprehensive, instead of playing la victima.

She needs the drama cause shes leaving tomorrow lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2015, 07:23:25 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy.. Ylona is cute, but I don't get the "thinking-out-loud" thing that she did at the pool. I find that too attention-seeking. Even Tricia never resorted to narrating her thoughts on camera.
Tricia is life! Ylona is hate </3 I'm sorry I can not like this girl....
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #406 on: July 02, 2015, 07:25:31 PM »
Quote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy.. Ylona is cute, but I don't get the "thinking-out-loud" thing that she did at the pool. I find that too attention-seeking. Even Tricia never resorted to narrating her thoughts on camera.
Tricia is life! Ylona is hate </3 I'm sorry I can not like this girl....
I think I know why you can't like this girl (aprt of writing songs), not sure though, but cuz she's a walking clichée ? It's the only defect I found on her <3 <3

Please, learn to like her <3 <3: kkk :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #407 on: July 02, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy.. Ylona is cute, but I don't get the "thinking-out-loud" thing that she did at the pool. I find that too attention-seeking. Even Tricia never resorted to narrating her thoughts on camera.Tricia is life! Ylona is hate </3 I'm sorry I can not like this girl....I think I know why you can't like this girl (aprt of writing songs), not sure though, but cuz she's a walking clichée ? It's the only defect I found on her <3 <3

Please, learn to like her <3 <3: kkk (Image removed from quote.)

Yeah exactly, I see her as a caricature type character, she doesn't seem natural to me (unlike Barbie is naturally a drama magnet <3). Ylona seems like a girl who thinks what she would say and thinks what she would do or react to certain things, she seems very practiced to me, to the point where I think it's fake... I wanted to like her so bad for being Oz but nope I just can't! All the attention-seeking "I'm writing a song out of heartache and I will loudly sing it to myself like a fucking monologue in the backyard" is only the cherry on top as to why I can't like her ;D

I can like her if she stops singing and actually acts more natural, then my opinion will change... The one thing I always hated about PBB is how it randomly becomes a talent show where knowing how to sing and dance, despite being boring is Important as fuck... Ugh I won't get this type of shit from BB US/UK/AUS/Secret Story
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:13 PM »
I had so much more respect for Kenzo and Kamille after this episode, despite their reservations about Barbie, they stood by what they believe was right... Mad respect for people keeping it real!

Kenzo, Kamille and whoever between. Barbie and Bailey better make Big 4 or I will cut a bitch!

on the other hand, Ryan is still a little shit-stirrer.... Watch as he comes after any girl who gets with Bailey... I won't be surprised if he comes after Kenzo as well... LOOOOOOOOOOL at Kenzo saying he will quit if Bailey gets evicted kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... Such a genuine friendship but what he said was kinda sweet but LOLzy

Oh yeah and obligatory "Who the fuck are Kyle/Jimboy/Zonia/Franco?" post
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

I think, it would be a miracle to save Barbie right now..  after all the flirtings for the past few days, the public will likely hate the girl than the boy.. Ylona is cute, but I don't get the "thinking-out-loud" thing that she did at the pool. I find that too attention-seeking. Even Tricia never resorted to narrating her thoughts on camera.Tricia is life! Ylona is hate </3 I'm sorry I can not like this girl....I think I know why you can't like this girl (aprt of writing songs), not sure though, but cuz she's a walking clichée ? It's the only defect I found on her <3 <3

Yeah exactly, I see her as a caricature type character, she doesn't seem natural to me (unlike Barbie is naturally a drama magnet <3). Ylona seems like a girl who thinks what she would say and thinks what she would do or react to certain things, she seems very practiced to me, to the point where I think it's fake... I wanted to like her so bad for being Oz but nope I just can't! All the attention-seeking "I'm writing a song out of heartache and I will loudly sing it to myself like a fucking monologue in the backyard" is only the cherry on top as to why I can't like her ;D

I can like her if she stops singing and actually acts more natural, then my opinion will change... The one thing I always hated about PBB is how it randomly becomes a talent show where knowing how to sing and dance, despite being boring is Important as fuck... Ugh I won't get this type of shit from BB US/UK/AUS/Secret Story

u clearly didn't had to endure with Blair's guitar during BB 1 AU

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2015, 07:49:46 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:34:37 PMQuote from: SelfishlyQuote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

Yeah exactly, I see her as a caricature type character, she doesn't seem natural to me (unlike Barbie is naturally a drama magnet <3). Ylona seems like a girl who thinks what she would say and thinks what she would do or react to certain things, she seems very practiced to me, to the point where I think it's fake... I wanted to like her so bad for being Oz but nope I just can't! All the attention-seeking "I'm writing a song out of heartache and I will loudly sing it to myself like a fucking monologue in the backyard" is only the cherry on top as to why I can't like her (Image removed from quote.)

Nope I didn't ;D well that was 1 season... PBB has had it SINCE season 1 and every season (teen, celebrity, regular) after it LOL

I have never had such an intense hatred for guitars before PBB
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2015, 07:52:38 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:34:37 PMQuote from: SelfishlyQuote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

Yeah exactly, I see her as a caricature type character, she doesn't seem natural to me (unlike Barbie is naturally a drama magnet <3). Ylona seems like a girl who thinks what she would say and thinks what she would do or react to certain things, she seems very practiced to me, to the point where I think it's fake... I wanted to like her so bad for being Oz but nope I just can't! All the attention-seeking "I'm writing a song out of heartache and I will loudly sing it to myself like a fucking monologue in the backyard" is only the cherry on top as to why I can't like her (Image removed from quote.)

Nope I didn't ;D well that was 1 season... PBB has had it SINCE season 1 and every season (teen, celebrity, regular) after it LOL

BB 2 AU had Mirabai who was all the time playing scary music with her violin kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jackie is a witness that I had nightmats for WEEKS with that sound

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2015, 07:53:42 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:49:46 PMQuote from: Depths of BloomfieldQuote from: Marie on Today at 12:34:37 PMQuote from: SelfishlyQuote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

u clearly didn't had to endure with Blair's guitar during BB 1 AUNope I didn't (Image removed from quote.) well that was 1 season... PBB has had it SINCE season 1 and every season (teen, celebrity, regular) after it LOL

BB 2 AU had Mirabai who was all the time playing scary music with her violin kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jackie is a witness that I had nightmats for WEEKS with that sound
I like the violin, so I'd be fine with it ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #413 on: July 03, 2015, 07:22:56 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: SelfishlyQuote from: Marie on Today at 12:23:25 PMQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: carlexI just like Ylona for the fact that she understand by herself that what she feels is just part of peer pressure..  realizing that makes me love her cause i know, one day, i still believe she will go against the house.. and besides,, i really like her.. i think if we are in the same age range, i might be a suitor of hers. LOL.. sorry for being bias on that one.. haha..

And she actually say out loud her debate with herself whether she's indeed in love or not. Shes like Russel Swan, the black returnee during the Survivor Philippines, who was talking to God out loud.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #414 on: July 03, 2015, 03:10:26 PM »
Eviction night

My sister said the livestream was canceled to protect Kenzo and Bailey from online bullying

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #415 on: July 03, 2015, 03:18:45 PM »
Eviction night

My sister said the livestream was canceled to protect Kenzo and Bailey from online bullying
Yeah I read the news article... Bullying? I think more like pervs wanting an 18 yr old and 12 yr old to have sex to satisfy their sick fantasies 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #416 on: July 03, 2015, 03:21:43 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaEviction night

My sister said the livestream was canceled to protect Kenzo and Bailey from online bullyingYeah I read the news article... Bullying? I think more like pervs wanting an 18 yr old and 12 yr old to have sex to satisfy their sick fantasies 

Lol i thought KenLey bromance was funny, didnt realize it was already that bad

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #417 on: July 03, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »
They already closed the livestream

BB called Barbie and Bailey to the confession room. I hope this is the twist for the season

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #418 on: July 03, 2015, 03:41:25 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaEviction night

My sister said the livestream was canceled to protect Kenzo and Bailey from online bullyingYeah I read the news article... Bullying? I think more like pervs wanting an 18 yr old and 12 yr old to have sex to satisfy their sick fantasies 
Lol i thought KenLey bromance was funny, didnt realize it was already that bad
I found it sweet, but people online were getting out of hand with their sick fantasies
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #419 on: July 03, 2015, 03:42:22 PM »
They already closed the livestream

BB called Barbie and Bailey to the confession room. I hope this is the twist for the season
Secretly hoping that Barbie gets voted as Queen of the House and she has full control of moms next week and the bore Ylona goes <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2015, 03:51:25 PM »
When Bianca met Barbie outside, she sent her to a car and told her that the car will bring her to her next destination.

Also, the PBB house now has a studio like in other BB houses worldwide

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaThey already closed the livestream

BB called Barbie and Bailey to the confession room. I hope this is the twist for the seasonSecretly hoping that Barbie gets voted as Queen of the House and she has full control of moms next week and the bore Ylona goes <3

Still hoping there is a twist

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2015, 03:54:58 PM »
PBB 737 July 3, 2015 Episode: 1st Live Eviction Night

Okay... finally... They are giving enough effort to bring back the good old times.. We will welcome the housemate in front of the Big Brother House while Toni is on a studio waiting for the latest evictee. Now, we officially have a set of live audience who can sit properly and comfortably cheer and boo the housemates.. (as if we can boo them..  ::)  ::) ) The last time this happens was from Season 2 regular and Celebrity 2.

The big announcement of Big Brother has something to do with the 24/7 streaming. Due to the irresponsible netizens and pervert people of the net, the management decided to cut off the free feeds on cable and online. The management wanted to protect the interest and welfare of the teens and it is just right to cut it off from people who uses it on a very malicious and irresponsible way.

- A review on the happenings between Barbie and Bailey for the past week was shown.

- A new day came, and Barbie is still ignoring Bailey since breakfast.
- the only person Bailey talks to is Ylona and it's all about Barbie.

- Barbie and Bailey reconciled when they knew that it was their last night. the other housemates joined them and give their parting messages to the nominees.

Then, live show again, wherein Big Brother announced that the nominees must come to the confession room and officially give their goodbyes to the housemates because the housemate who will return will be the saved housemate from the eviction while the evictee will immediately exit the house.

The Result and the 1st Evictee

Spoiler for Hiden:

Bailey survived and was saved by the Public...

therefore, Barbie is the First Teen Evicted housemate of the season.

Percentage of Votes:

Bailey - 62.16 %
Barbie - 37.84 %

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2015, 03:55:27 PM »
She's now really out. So much for the twist i am wishing.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2015, 05:51:40 PM »
Bye Barbie! Be happy with the knowledge that despite your short stay in the house is that you will still have more airtime than Kyle, Franco, Ylona, Zonia and Jimboy combined when they will be inevitably evicted!

Barbie is still Queen! Rooting for Kenzo, Bailey, Kamille and kinda Ailah.... The rest can GTFO (especially Ylona)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19