Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 90443 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #425 on: July 04, 2015, 07:01:05 AM »
Kenzo for the win.

Zonia was given a task so she can get an air time, and she wasted it.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #426 on: July 04, 2015, 04:05:00 PM »
PBB 737 July 4, 2015 Episode: 2nd Nomination Night (w/ a twist)

Weekly Task Result:
- A little review, it was obvious that this weekly task will doomed to fail because it was only Zonia and Franco who works hard to finish the Popsicle chain. The rest most especially, Bailey are all lazy and just staring at Franco doing all the hard work. Ryan noticed it and he barely didn't give any help to him.. He just literally noticed it and didn't do anything.
- As a result, they failed upon the execution of the chain and for the second week, they will have no budget for the whole week.
- Bailey is getting into my nerves.. He's really too immature despite of his claims and as well as their claims that he's ready for this game. My patience isn't here to take his presence anymore.

- Morning came, after breakfast, Kamille talked to Ailah and the rest that Ylona is not washing her plates after meal despite of her reminders last time.  Then, lunch time came, again, Ylona didn't wash her plate and even lied about it when the other housemates noticed an unwashed plate on the sink. Ylona asked Kyle how he was sure that it was her plate. Then, Kyle didn't want to argue and then Ylona walked out of the scene, to avoid the dishes.

Nomination's Twist
- For tonight's nomination, the housemates must find a pair among themselves and will decide as a pair to nominate two people with 2 points and 1 point each. The pairings happened without the knowledge that they were about to nominate as pair. Each pair were allowed to talk on how to nominate and on what reasons.

Who Nominated Who
Spoiler for Hiden:

Ylona and Kamille - 2 points Ailah, 1 point Ryan
Ryan and Franco - 2 points Bailey, 1 point Ylona
Ailah and Zonia - 2 points Bailey, 1 point Ylona
Kyle and Kenzo - 2 points Ailah, 1 Zonia
Bailey and Jimboy - 2 points Ylona, 1 point Zonia

Ylona - 4 points
Bailey - 4 points
Ailah - 4 points
Zonia - 2 points
Ryan - 1 point

Ryan cried like a baby when he heard his name and i was like wtf?. I think you're crying cause you know no one can save you except yourself.. LOL..

The Lig-Task Challenge (veto-like competition to save one nominee from possible eviction) and the Final Set of Nominated Housemates
- For this challenge, the nominated housemates will try to throw the safe housemates riding on a mini cart using a giant slingshot on a flat target aiming for the accumulated highest points. The highest housemate will be safe. However, in the event of a tie, no one will be saved and all of them will be nominated.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Ylona - 2 points
Ailah - 2 points
Zonia - 0 point
Ryan - 0 point
Bailey - 0 point

Final Set of Nominees:

since Ailah and Ylona are tied, no one will be saved and therefore, they are all nominated.

YLONA, AILAH, BAILEY, ZONIA, and RYAN

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #427 on: July 04, 2015, 04:59:24 PM »
LOLz bye Zonia or Ylona... I'd rather it be Ylna coz she's annoying AH!

Bailey will obvi get top vets followed by Ailah or Ryan... Zonia is a sure fire shot for eviction though... If only Barbie was nominated along these duds, she surely would've been saved...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #428 on: July 04, 2015, 05:25:52 PM »
Quote from: Marie
LOLz bye Zonia or Ylona... I'd rather it be Ylna coz she's annoying AH!

Bailey will obvi get top vets followed by Ailah or Ryan... Zonia is a sure fire shot for eviction though... If only Barbie was nominated along these duds, she surely would've been saved...
Nooooo!! I want Ylona to stay.. she has definitely a lot to offer than Zonia the most boring wallflower ever.. Ylona can cause drama with Kamille just like what she did on the dishes.. while Zonia on the other hand is the stupidest housemate ever.. When Toni asked her to give her final plea to the public she just smile and has nothing sensible to say.. Argg.. and her effort on the Lig-Task challenge was the laziest effort i have ever seen in the history of PBB.. argg.. if Ylona will be evicted before her then i guess people would love to see girls like her who has nothing to offer just a pretty face and a living proof that women are made to be wallflowers and nothing more than that.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #429 on: July 04, 2015, 05:47:16 PM »
I found Zonia so LOLzy and such a fail, I might actually vote for her ;D I mean how can she have 0 airtime despite being the task leader and fail at the task and still get 0 airtime <3 starting to randomly like her... She's like a young Vickie Rushton but only more boring, plain, wallfower-ish, with no showmance

Ylona continues to annoy me, I find her so pretentious... She's the type of girl who expects people to carry shit for her... She also sings like she's on fucking Glee, she's an attention-seeker to extreme levels, watching her is really painful to watch... Nothing will ever make me like her, unless she goes apeshit and calls Ryan out for being horrible... But seeing how clueless she is that won't happen

Kamille can get in to an argument with a rock, it had nothing to do with Ylona being interesting, it was all Kamille (<3)... Kamille can move on to her next target next week and forget that Ylona even exists

I would rather watch Zonia looking in to space (pretty much what she does in the house anyway <3) for 49 days than suffer to Ylona singing another note about her feelings again
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2015, 05:56:27 PM »
I was out so i wasnt able to watch, at times like this i am really, really grateful with Carlex's recaps. Thanksman.

Anyway, i agree with Carlex, i rather save Ylona than Zonia.

I wonder if this new twist is an experiment for the nomination. Like, are we seeing the prototype for future nomination where HMs can openly discuss and strategize about who to nominate? This happened with Teen 2 where two houses was first tried with the parents-in-the-house twist.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2015, 05:58:51 PM »
I wish they did this twist last week...

Zonia is randomly trending! LOL silent support?

As much as I want Ryan out, I can't see it happening... If Zonia has random fans and Ylona, despite being annoying AF, also has fans... I can see Ailah going, which is sad...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2015, 06:01:13 PM »
I found Zonia so LOLzy and such a fail, I might actually vote for her (Image removed from quote.) I mean how can she have 0 airtime despite being the task leader and fail at the task and still get 0 airtime <3 starting to randomly like her... She's like a young Vickie Rushton but only more boring, plain, wallfower-ish, with no showmance

Ylona continues to annoy me, I find her so pretentious... She's the type of girl who expects people to carry shit for her... She also sings like she's on fucking Glee, she's an attention-seeker to extreme levels, watching her is really painful to watch... Nothing will ever make me like her, unless she goes apeshit and calls Ryan out for being horrible... But seeing how clueless she is that won't happen

Kamille can get in to an argument with a rock, it had nothing to do with Ylona being interesting, it was all Kamille (<3)... Kamille can move on to her next target next week and forget that Ylona even exists

I would rather watch Zonia looking in to space (pretty much what she does in the house anyway <3) for 49 days than suffer to Ylona singing another note about her feelings again

Ylona might be annoying, but Zonia is a furniture. Like what you said, howtcould a task leader get zero air time.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2015, 06:01:54 PM »

Lol

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2015, 06:08:06 PM »
Carlex can you tell me the reasons why each pair chose the people the nominated? Thanks

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #435 on: July 04, 2015, 06:10:42 PM »

As much as I want Ryan out, I can't see it happening... If Zonia has random fans and Ylona, despite being annoying AF, also has fans... I can see Ailah going, which is sad...

I was thinking the same thing. The fact that majority of voters are giggling teenage girls, Ailah is definitely going home

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #436 on: July 05, 2015, 05:40:56 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: MarieI found Zonia so LOLzy and such a fail, I might actually vote for her (Image removed from quote.) I mean how can she have 0 airtime despite being the task leader and fail at the task and still get 0 airtime <3 starting to randomly like her... She's like a young Vickie Rushton but only more boring, plain, wallfower-ish, with no showmance

Ylona might be annoying, but Zonia is a furniture. Like what you said, howtcould a task leader get zero air time.

Not only was she the task leader, BUT she also failed at it but got 0 airtime <333333333333 I've changed my opinion towards her, I now <3333333 her, she will finish 4th this season I am sure <3 she makes Vickie Rushton seem exciting and interesting! Zonia <3

Ylona on the other hand, reminds me of this girl in high school who I hated with such a passion... Like Ylona, this chick also loved to sing, she would sing at the most inappropriate times, during class, while walking down the hallways... Everybody kinda hated her too but in her head she was super popular... My friends and I made her cry one time <3 I hope Kamille continues to antagonize Ylona <3 "talented girl" is no match against the Queen Bee <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #437 on: July 05, 2015, 10:06:22 AM »
I also sing randomly in public although im not exactly talented haha

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2015, 02:32:01 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieI found Zonia so LOLzy and such a fail, I might actually vote for her (Image removed from quote.) I mean how can she have 0 airtime despite being the task leader and fail at the task and still get 0 airtime <3 starting to randomly like her... She's like a young Vickie Rushton but only more boring, plain, wallfower-ish, with no showmance

Ylona might be annoying, but Zonia is a furniture. Like what you said, howtcould a task leader get zero air time.Not only was she the task leader, BUT she also failed at it but got 0 airtime <333333333333 I've changed my opinion towards her, I now <3333333 her, she will finish 4th this season I am sure <3 she makes Vickie Rushton seem exciting and interesting! Zonia <3

Ylona on the other hand, reminds me of this girl in high school who I hated with such a passion... Like Ylona, this chick also loved to sing, she would sing at the most inappropriate times, during class, while walking down the hallways... Everybody kinda hated her too but in her head she was super popular... My friends and I made her cry one time <3 I hope Kamille continues to antagonize Ylona <3 "talented girl" is no match against the Queen Bee <3

me too.. i sing randomly on public most especially on school when i was in high school and college.. people always tell me to stop cause it will rain but i still continue cause for me, i know that no one will be insecure and threatened of my "talent".. LOL.. 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #439 on: July 05, 2015, 03:34:55 PM »
PBB 737 July 5, 2015 Episode:Assurance

- The episode discussed about the blossoming love between Kenzo and Kamille. Kenzo admitted to Kyle that he likes Kamille and he has a crush on her.
- Unfortunately, Kamille is kinda committed to the father of her baby who, is not still accepted by her family.

The day before the nomination night.

- Everyone misses Barbie (as if it was for real), most especially Bailey. He's always quite and isolates himself from the others.

- Kamille admitted to big Brother that she finds it hard to fall for Kenzo because of her current situation and the things that the people outside might say to her.
- Jimboy and Kamille had a conversation about Kenzo. She said that if Kenzo really decided to pursue her, he must be more than a hundred percent sure that he's ready not just to accept her and her child but everything else in her life. She wanted to have an assurance from him that he knows what he's doing and what he's about to embark on.

- Nomination night came, and the nominees were already named. Everyone take it as a challenge of their fate and character inside the house.

- Since the housemates had already lost for the past two weeks, everyone find their own ways of re-creating foods on the kitchen. Bailey even had a dinner with nothing but only garlic rice.

- Then, Big Brother teased them with giant burgers and fries displayed on the tv screen. Of course, they drool as they look on it.

- Big Brother challenged all the pairs in the house. The pair who will win will have the burgers and fries and will not share to the rest of the house.
- Ryan and Franco won and had to finish the big brother meal without sharing it to the other housemates.

Quite a decent episode tonight. Simple and nothing to be worry about. Kamille and Kenzo who are not nominated had more exposure than Zonia who's actually on danger of not getting any air forever. Even Franco had more than enough exposure to be honest.  :D  :D  :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #440 on: July 05, 2015, 05:05:26 PM »
Zonia Queen <3333333

She doesn't need airtime to beat the nobodies in the nomination list <3 watch as this girl gets 2nd highest votes LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #441 on: July 05, 2015, 05:07:31 PM »
Kenzo and Kamille, though individually awesome.... Will never happen, they're from two different walks of life and Kamille won't throw away a relationship with the father of her child for a showmance...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #442 on: July 05, 2015, 05:24:59 PM »
<3 i love this episode

I kindah like more how the HMs this season approach relationship and romance as compared to how teen 4 handled their love affairs.

During teen 4, the HMs would flirt and get touchy, and even get jealous, but when asked they always answer that they are close or bestfriends. In this season, the HMs are very straight, theytflirt because it's clear they likeeach other.

Barbie and Bailey talked about their feelings for each other a lot.

Kenzo and Kamille even have understanding that what is going on with them is complicated. They never verbally established their relationship like with Barbie and Bailey, but it was clear to them what is going on. I thought it was so adult and mature.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #443 on: July 05, 2015, 05:38:43 PM »
Zonia Queen <3333333

She doesn't need airtime to beat the nobodies in the nomination list <3 watch as this girl gets 2nd highest votes LOL

Lol at Ailah randomly making an issue about Kamille and Kenzo

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #444 on: July 05, 2015, 09:39:33 PM »
<3 i love this episode

I kindah like more how the HMs this season approach relationship and romance as compared to how teen 4 handled their love affairs.

During teen 4, the HMs would flirt and get touchy, and even get jealous, but when asked they always answer that they are close or bestfriends. In this season, the HMs are very straight, theytflirt because it's clear they likeeach other.

Kenzo and Kamille even have understanding that what is going on with them is complicated. They never verbally established their relationship like with Barbie and Bailey, but it was clear to them what is going on. I thought it was so adult and mature.

Teen 4 represented that the youth isn't our future... They made teens look bad and the future looked very bleak with those lot as future leaders LOL it was all libido no substance with that batch...

This batch of teens has more class... They think about their actions more and are miles smarter than the Teen 4 batch... So yeah maybe the youth is our future LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #445 on: July 05, 2015, 09:40:11 PM »
Quote from: MarieZonia Queen <3333333

Lol at Ailah randomly making an issue about Kamille and Kenzo
Ailah is a low-key shit stirrer.lol unlike Ryan who is an OTT shit stirrer
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #446 on: July 06, 2015, 05:20:15 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima<3 i love this episode

Teen 4 represented that the youth isn't our future... They made teens look bad and the future looked very bleak with those lot as future leaders LOL it was all libido no substance with that batch...

This batch of teens has more class... They think about their actions more and are miles smarterthan the Teen 4 batch... So yeah maybe the youth is our future LOL

I notice that too, even Ryan is more sensible than the smartest HMs in Teen 4.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #447 on: July 06, 2015, 05:20:47 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieZonia Queen <3333333

Lol at Ailah randomly making an issue about Kamille and KenzoAilah is a low-key shit stirrer.lol unlike Ryan who is an OTT shit stirrer

She's boring LOL

Offline Johnyship

• Housemate
« Reply #448 on: July 06, 2015, 01:20:07 PM »
Hi guys!

I'm pretty new to this group but I wanted to share my thoughts on the current PBB 737.

I love Kamille as she brings a lot of flavour into the show I reckon, Kenzo being the toughy tough but hopeless romantic guys just makes it even better. I agree with some of you that Ylona is a little attention seeker and kinda well rehearsed. Kyle is just playing it safe. Ryan for me thinks that everyone will love him just coz he is gay but for me he is a little too much and it's actually annoying. Ailah I reckon is the most annoying housemate at the moment because she keeps on calling Bailey immature when she herself is f*cking immature, she is so annoying the way she argues or expresses her opinion. When Zonia has the least imput in the show, hey should evict her next.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #449 on: July 06, 2015, 02:40:21 PM »

WTF is this