Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 89989 times)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2015, 09:39:22 PM »
Who would like to play a game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf in the forum? Sign up here! ;D ;D ;D

http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=2494.0
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:46:41 PM by DarkFireYoshi »

Offline Johnyship

• Housemate
« Reply #476 on: July 11, 2015, 05:46:11 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: Marie on Today at 11:02:59 AMI told y'all Ryan is going to be unbearable! Called that shit! Called that shit from the very start <3 (Image removed from quote.)

I have a feeling its goodbye Ailah or  ryan tomorrow...

Bailey is a no brainer, Zonia is bound to finish 4th Big Placer and Ylona has a lot of fans (the Philippine voting public have always been idiots, see our Politicians)
I dunno... but i feel irritated with Ryan's presence alone.. When the camera focused on someone, let's say, to Bailey but eventually, he's beside Ryan then i feel annoyed with it. Hahah..

Ylona my bebe..Just to clear this out, she's not in my Big 4 (but will be ok if she will be able to make it) i just like her.. LOL.. if Marie hates people with guitar, well, it's the opposite for me. And besides, as i've said, she could create dramas that i could tolerate than Ryan. LOL.. But i'll drop her like hot potato if she will be nominated against Kamille or Kenzo..

Ylona is also fake as hell! I know fake girls when I see them! I went to an all-girls school LOL, nothing about her is natural, it seems that everything she does is an act, and I also hate it when people enter PBB to be a celebrity! Fuck that shit this ain't a talent show! She thinks being talented is enough to carry her all the way, LOL whatever bitch goodbye! I expect Ylona to be screwed once there is vote to evict again <3

People get my Ryan hate <3

You can't blame people for joining becaus they want to be a celebrity as thats what ABS CBN is doing with 70% of the previous housemates. They make them a celebrity and Direk Lauren Dyogi announced himself that they are looking for housemates that can be in soaps in the future.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #477 on: July 11, 2015, 02:30:13 PM »
I am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

Marie is right about ylona. She pretended to be a bridge tovreconcile Bailey and Barbie, when in fact she's trying to flirt with him.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #478 on: July 11, 2015, 03:52:48 PM »
PBB 737 July 11, 2015 Episode: 3rd Nomination Night

- For this round of nomination, another twist was implemented. In connection with their reverse weekly task, their nomination will be also in reverse. Meaning, it will be a POSITIVE Nomination. They will vote to save the housemates they wanted to stay in the house. Plus, the housemates also NOMINATED Face to Face.

- The show started with the recaps of the highlights of the week.Then, focused a little bit with Jimboy's special task with the scrap junks on the activity area. After accumulating the needed money for the new tricycle, the final part of his task was to clean the whole activity area. Then, after that, Big Brother announced that he won his task and was given a 100 seconds encounter with his father.

Who Nominated Who: Positive Nomination
Spoiler for Hiden:

For this round, they must vote for the housemates that they wanted to SAVE.

Ryan - 2 points for Jimboy, 1 point to Kyle
Bailey - 2 points for Kenzo, 1 point to Franco
Zonia - 2 points for Kyle, 1 point to Kamille
Kyle - 2 points for Jimboy, 1 point to Franco
Kamille - 2 points for Kenzo, 1 point to Jimboy
Kenzo - 2 points for Jimboy, 1 point to Kyle
Ylona - 2 points for Kyle, 1 point to Ryan
Franco - 2 points for Jimboy, 1 point to Ryan
Jimboy - 2 points for Franco, 1 point to Kyle

Final Tally;

Safe:
Jimboy - 9 points
Kyle - 7 points
Franco - 4 points
Kenzo - 4 points

Nominated

Ryan - 2 points
Kamille - 1 point
Ylona - 0 point
Zonia - 0 point
Bailey - 0 point

Lig-Task Challenge:
The Nominated housemates must accumulate the highest amount of money in 1 minute using foam moneys scaling from small amounts with small sizes up to high amounts with huge sizes. The larger the money, the harder it is to shoot on the giant piggy bank.

And again, if there will be a tie, no one will be saved and all of them will be nominated.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Bailey - 1100 points
Zonia - 1000 points
Ryan - 750 points
Ylona - 700 points
Kamille - 650 points

Final and Official Set of Nominees:

Kamille, Zonia, Ylona, and Ryan!!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:36:53 PM by carlex »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #479 on: July 11, 2015, 05:20:31 PM »
Zonia <33333333 0 point GODDESS <3

Damn! Kenzo not saving Bailey, was not expecting that!

Ylona and Zonia (LOL) are obviously safe... Kamille, IDK how strong she is with the public, but she's one of the more visible housemates, I hope she survives this round, we need her! And WTF if they evict ANOTHER girl housemate!

Save Kamille and Zonia! Evict Ryan! 

As as much as I'd want Ylona to leave, I'd rather a guy leave, because I don't want a vagicide to occur
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #480 on: July 11, 2015, 05:24:20 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
I am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

Marie is right about ylona. She pretended to be a bridge tovreconcile Bailey and Barbie, when in fact she's trying to flirt with him.
Exactly! She probably hated that Barbie got attention! She's the type of girl who's catty and fake!

Zonia will finish 4th it's called the 4th Place Wallflower spot, that Vickie occupied before

Ylona will get Loisa'd she will be evicted once a BBE comes in to play... Ryan is leaving this week, I can't see how he will survive against the 3 other girls in the nominee list... But we must save Kamille, I don't know how strong she is outside, so she must be saved! 

LOL if Zonia gets top votes this week!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #481 on: July 11, 2015, 06:11:03 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaI am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

Marie is right about ylona. She pretended to be a bridge tovreconcile Bailey and Barbie, when in fact she's trying to flirt with him.Exactly! She probably hated that Barbie got attention! She's the type of girl who's catty and fake!

Zonia will finish 4th it's called the 4th Place Wallflower spot, that Vickie occupied before

Ylona will get Loisa'd she will be evicted once a BBE comes in to play... Ryan is leaving this week, I can't see how he will survive against the 3 other girls in the nominee list... But we must save Kamille, I don't know how strong she is outside, so she must be saved!

Vagicide Wow what a word.

But Ryan has a vagina, albeit in abstract form

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaI am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

Marie is right about ylona. She pretended to be a bridge tovreconcile Bailey and Barbie, when in fact she's trying to flirt with him.Exactly! She probably hated that Barbie got attention! She's the type of girl who's catty and fake!

Kamille has a relatively strong following. She got a lot of haters and her fans know it. They will work extra hard to save her

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2015, 06:16:04 PM »
I am beginning to like Zonia because you are hyping her. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #484 on: July 11, 2015, 06:28:21 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

Kamille has a relatively strong following. She got a lot of haters and her fans know it. They will work extra hard to save her
I really hope so! She needs to stay <3

LOLOLOL Zonia <3 I'm hyping her the way I hyped Vickie last season ;D It takes a very special person to still have close to no airtime by now <3

I mean even. Jimboy and Franco have had some type of airtime and Kyle is very UTRN, Zonia is just flat out INV
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #485 on: July 11, 2015, 06:42:22 PM »
I realized I have forgotten to include Jimboy in my previous rankings.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #486 on: July 11, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »
Vickie Rushton is being compared to Zonia in PBB online. 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2015, 06:29:32 AM »
Due to non stop commendation of Marie on Zonia, i kinda feel like i am starting to like her. Of all the teens in this season, i must say that she's a one heck of a good model for the Teens nowadays. She doesn't have a showmance, doesn't care about flirting, doesn't care about backstabbing, and doesn't care about bizarre non useful stuff on the house. She's almost invisible yes, but it's because she's too good/kind compare to the other housemates. well, i think, all she need is proper topic/dilemma that will highlight how her simplicity can regain the hopes of the nation in believing in today's teen generation. I think, she might get the top spot this week.

However, Kamille might be in danger, cause we never get her tested against Zonia and Ylona. Ryan might slipped if the worst possible things happen. 

One more thing, i don't like how Ryan use the LGBT community to appeal and ask them for their support. Hey kid, it's not their responsibility to save every member of the community, they would rather save Bailey, their eye candy than you, useless piece of **** inside the house. The way he appeals is annoying because he believes that they were the reason why he was saved from last week's eviction. He always uses the LGBT card to tell the world that he's the most different teen among them all.. gosh.. .Marie can definitely manipulate me if we will be inside the US/Canda Big Brother. and Mon, beware, we will be Marie's puppets.. LOL

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2015, 06:58:11 AM »
I AM SHOCKED THAT AILAH IS EVICTED!!!!...I was expecting that Ryan will have to say goodbye....but oh well, i still miss Ailah watching the show

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2015, 07:00:56 AM »
As for the nominations, i like Zonia the most. Ryan, please be evicted!!!! i dont like you anymore....& he keeps using the Lgbt as support....wtf?!?!?!

Bailey was quite smart using the 100 peso on the big piggy bank....i like Bailey as long as he's not in his immature stage.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2015, 07:02:45 AM »
I like the teens this season.....however, pls remove boring housemates like Kyle & Ryan...they do nothing!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #491 on: July 12, 2015, 03:31:11 PM »
PBB 737 July 12, 2015 Episode: The Aftermath

- The episode focused more on the happenings after the face to face nominations.
- Kamille said that she wasn't expecting that she'll be safe cause she always thinks of the worst to avoid disappointments.
- Bailey thinks that it must be their immaturity that becomes the reason why the house wanted them out. He also thought that he has friends or at least Kyle and Kenzo will vote for him.
- Ylona said that she's going to prove that she deserves to stay if her housemates don't see it.
- Zonia was hurt by the fact that no one dared to save her, or at least give a point. She thinks that she might've done wrong to them for not choosing her in the nominations.
- Ryan, the most affected of all, crying while thinking what have he done to his housemates for not saving him. (My goodness, he should not be crying a river couse of all the nominees, he's the one who got at least two votes.  >:(  >:( )

- Kenzo worries too much for what Kamille might think of him. He doesn't want Kamille to think that he's not serious with her and that she means nothing to him.
- After the Lig-Task Challenge, the nominees went straight to their bedroom without bothering to talk with the safe housemates. Kenzo and Kyle said that they should talk to them and explain that it's all part of the game and nothing is personal.

- Ylona, Zonia and Ryan talked about their nominations. They were all puzzled why the adults chose to always nominate them. They think that the adults might underestimated them and do not trust them. Ylona said that she will not change who she is but will show them a better and braver Ylona, someone who could handle all the problems and challenges that comes her way. Zonia asked the two on how would they show to them that if they do not hold the authority of the house., By being part of the minority, she can't think that it will happen.

- For the next episode, the three remaining girls will be leaders of the week to show and prove that they deserves to stay.. (well, they might be the last three remaining girls till the end. I just can't go without these three girls.)
- However, the three girls will be divided into three groups and must choose their members face to face.
- Plus, the parents of some of the housemates will be joining them for this week's task.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #492 on: July 12, 2015, 04:01:13 PM »
Ryan is once again being the center of negativity. Jealous of the saves garnered by the older teens, he keeps on insisting that the house is divided.

PS Zonia has a lot of air time this episode. I bet Marie is so thrilled. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #493 on: July 12, 2015, 11:38:53 PM »
Zonia <333333333333333 the face-to-face nomination is her equivalent to Vickie's letter ,

Don't worry bb girl despite the fact that you were nominated, you're finally getting airtime (a first this season, despite the fact that you failed at being the leader and still got 0 airtime <3 QUEEN <3)... And every time they show the nomination ads, people will now remember your name (probably 25% of the viewing public right now) ;D

Ryan shit-stirring before he probably leaves by the end of the week LOL 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2015, 11:46:34 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Due to non stop commendation of Marie on Zonia, i kinda feel like i am starting to like her. Of all the teens in this season, i must say that she's a one heck of a good model for the Teens nowadays. She doesn't have a showmance, doesn't care about flirting, doesn't care about backstabbing, and doesn't care about bizarre non useful stuff on the house. She's almost invisible yes, but it's because she's too good/kind compare to the other housemates. well, i think, all she need is proper topic/dilemma that will highlight how her simplicity can regain the hopes of the nation in believing in today's teen generation. I think, she might get the top spot this week.

However, Kamille might be in danger, cause we never get her tested against Zonia and Ylona. Ryan might slipped if the worst possible things happen.

One more thing, i don't like how Ryan use the LGBT community to appeal and ask them for their support. Hey kid, it's not their responsibility to save every member of the community, they would rather save Bailey, their eye candy than you, useless piece of **** inside the house. The way he appeals is annoying because he believes that they were the reason why he was saved from last week's eviction. He always uses the LGBT card to tell the world that he's the most different teen among them all.. gosh.. .Marie can definitely manipulate me if we will be inside the US/Canda Big Brother. and Mon, beware, we will be Marie's puppets.. LOL

People getting on the Zonia train <333333333333 you hit the nail on the head here!  ;D

Zonia is the most normal teen in there, it's probably the reason why she's the most INV or even boring in the house.... It's because she's the most normal and is arguably the nicest too... She doesn't have OTT antics (LOL Bailey), a sob story (Jimboy), teen motherhood issues (Kamille), attention-seeking tendencies (Ylona) or a catty backstabbing attitude (Ryan)... But I'm still saving Kamille this week because I'm positive Zonia is safe this week, she will def get more votes than Ryan at least <3

She even handled her airtime with such grace this episode <33333333

Call me Audrey Middleton <3 LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #495 on: July 12, 2015, 11:50:28 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

But Ryan has a vagina, albeit in abstract form

LOOOOOOL he's still a guy ;D

We only had 5 girls to begin with and 2 have already been evicted... I want a guy (who's name isn't Bailey or Kenzo) to be evicted in the next 4 evictions
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2015, 03:02:25 AM »
Jimboy will make it to big four if this is a teen edition. But if Carlex was right with the 7 weeks teen, 3 weeks Celebrity, 7 Weeks regular twist, then the ending is not yet set on stone. Especially the new HMs will have the advantage of watching the show from the outside.

About Zonia, yes she is the most psychologically balanced HMs in the house. I liked, howeever, how she knows that she is pretty. In her confessional after she was nominated, she was like, "Gusto ko pong ipakita yung Zonia na hindi lang maganda pero---." (I want to show the version of Zonia that is not only beautiful but also...). She mentioned a few adjectives after that, which I don't remember anymore, but I love how she believes that she is beautiful... because she is.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2015, 03:03:33 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am okay with Zonia making it to big 4 as long as ylona and Ryan don't.

But Ryan has a vagina, albeit in abstract formLOOOOOOL he's still a guy (Image removed from quote.)

We only had 5 girls to begin with and 2 have already been evicted... I want a guy (who's name isn't Bailey or Kenzo) to be evicted in the next 4 evictions
Ryan will regain my respect if he confronts the HMs and makes a huge scene in the house. I hate that he is being sneaky about his crticisms.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2015, 10:25:21 AM »
BB asked Ylona to record her song. Marie will be livid.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2015, 01:40:47 PM »
I LOVE ZONIA....TO THE MAX!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D