Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 86557 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2015, 01:50:26 PM »
PBB 737

This June 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAO6hyRXOY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAO6hyRXOY</a>

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2015, 04:37:57 PM »
I hope they actually cast CHARACTERS this season, not some lame-ass, bland, "talented", celebrity wannabes (LOOKING AT YOU MARIS)

I say more Michele's and Aina's less Joshua's and Maris...

But I hope we have another UTR candidate like Vickie randomly making it to the F4 over a front runner <333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
Marie!! I have read many times you were approached by production/casters to be in, in previous season, please, try something to be in BB 6 :D :D unless you're still with big exams ? :(

When will it air ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2015, 05:00:14 PM »
Quote from: Victorio
Marie!! I have read many times you were approached by production/casters to be in, in previous season, please, try something to be in BB 6 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) unless you're still with big exams ? (Image removed from quote.)

When will it air ?

Yeah I was first approached in the Teen Edition 2 ;D then 3 but I had to decline due to entering college and summer classes respectively

Then I was approached two seasons ago but I just couldn't commit because I was graduating

if they approach me again I will most likely accept it, if work permits ;D but I will most likely be a mid-boot anyway... I know for sure my edit will be the girl with the boyfriend outside and randomly gets in to a showmance or the minor rich bitch villain ;D I can't with the upcoming season anymore because from what I know the semi-finalists have been chosen but in the future hopefully ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2015, 02:19:54 AM »
If I see a guitar in the house, I will not watch this season LOOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2015, 04:22:30 AM »
Why PBB 737? I don't get that at all. PBB and their unsual subtitles for each season.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2015, 09:14:47 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Why PBB 737? I don't get that at all. PBB and their unsual subtitles for each season.
I don't know either, they have weird subtitles I'd rather it be PBB 1, 2, 3....
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2015, 04:59:16 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
I believe it would be one or all of the following;

- it has something to do with the combination of the housemates, such as 7 regulars, 7 teens, and 3 all stars, or 7 all stars, 7 regular and 3 teens, etc.

- the twist/theme for the season will be based on locks and combinations, like for the launch, it would be like the housemates might be locked on a secret room and must unlock via combinations of numbers, and prizes, twists and other power to be unlocked by combinations.. as in all of it are combinations.

- or the housemates cannot enter the real house until they unlock the doors via combination of their important numbers of their lives..

- it would be definitely a combination season, either a celeb/regular or regular/all stars.

- there will be a lot of codes in the house.

- flight 737 (housemates from around the globe) or more likely more interactions from around the globe from other versions of Big Brother and flight 737 will bring the housemates to wherever it is.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »
Just look at the teaser/trailer.. it's all combinations.. ;) ;) ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2015, 10:44:08 AM »
i was laying down on my bed, watching tv then suddenly appeared the PBB737 teaser...its like....omg....its back....like im shocked....seriously......

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2015, 10:48:34 AM »
My guess: PBB 737 maybe a twist occurring foreign housemates mixed with filipinos.....or interacting with other Big Brother series...i think it has something to do with the globe......or...something like combination with housemates....e.g. regulars & all stars & celebs & teens & former housemates & foreign housemates in 1 house......& i think carlex quite right....

...not sure of my guess.....but Big Brother Philippines has so many twist everytime they launch...& that's why people are glued to TV everytime watching PBB

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2015, 03:06:19 PM »
If the do the same twist as All In, I just hope they do it right this time! No more gimmick housemates...

But if their doing an international thing, I'm hoping for an OTTN Filipino-Caucasian Goddess ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2015, 04:53:22 PM »
Here we go..

For the past few days, (and still now), I've been monitoring (like a super stalker) on Direck Lauren's Twitter for the updates and news for the latest season. and here are some it;

Another one, Direck Lauren might already spilled the beans when he said that the age range for this season is from 13-30 years old. So, this means that it will be an "All In" Season again, hoping for a redeeming outcome in the name of 737.

And the Official and Confirmed Housemates; so far

A Housemate from Visayas

From Mindanao

From Luzon

A Global Housemate

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2015, 07:54:30 PM »
I haven't seen a single tv show since the middle of march. i need to bring back my old tv viewing habit.

^does laurenti dyogi man his own twitter account? What's up with the random grammar mistakes?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2015, 07:57:58 PM »
I was going to say that 737 could mean 7 from the 7 continents, 3 from the 3 major islands of Ph, and 7 from 7 cities, then i realized that Antarctica is inhabited.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2015, 08:23:49 PM »
I wish they get an ethnic muslim housemate from Mindanao, this season.  I have 4 Muslim colleagues from Mindanao, and they were some of the most interesting people i know. It's like they've come from a different country. For instance, none of them has seen a singkamas (jicama) until this month, and we've been working together for 3 now. Apparently they don't grow them in the south. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2015, 04:47:03 PM »
Quote from: Mon
I wish they get an ethnic muslim housemate from Mindanao, this season.  I have 4 Muslim colleagues from Mindanao, and they were some of the most interesting people i know. It's like they've come from a different country. For instance, none of them has seen a singkamas (jicama) until this month, and we've been working together for 3 now. Apparently they don't grow them in the south.

Wendy is technically Muslim but she's from Muntinlupa ;D she's actually now married to Carlo LOL

But yeah I'd like to see a conservative Muslim in the house
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2015, 09:12:11 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: MonI wish they get an ethnic muslim housemate from Mindanao, this season.  I have 4 Muslim colleagues from Mindanao, and they were some of the most interesting people i know. It's like they've come from a different country. For instance, none of them has seen a singkamas (jicama) until this month, and we've been working together for 3 now. Apparently they don't grow them in the south. Wendy is technically Muslim but she's from Muntinlupa (Image removed from quote.) she's actually now married to Carlo LOL

But yeah I'd like to see a conservative Muslim in the house
Oh yeah, they got married and they have a baby now. 

One of my colleagues grows his beard. He said angels resides on man's beard. He's pretty hardcore, not really extremist, but devout.  

The other one has an uncle who is a commander in an entire province of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (a rebel separatist group for those who don't know), while he is  like 16th in line to being a Sultan. 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2015, 09:43:02 AM »
Practical wishes for this season:

• bring in all the HMs at the opening night at once. I hate HMs being introduced at different days during the first two weeks of the show. 
  • fewer HMs, probably 14 to 18 at a maximum, no two houses please.
  • no Luis Manzano as a host. Bring back Mariel.
  • vote to save throughout the season, then votes to evict and to save for the finale.
  • Celeb 1 and season 2 types of tasks that are very difficult and can get random HMs automatically nominated, I remember the HMs were only able to win a few weekly tasks those seasons
  • HM swap
  • benches in the garden so the HMs can connive and gossip. 
  • no random celebrities appearing as guests
  • allow alcohol and cigarettes, then make them extra expensive 
  • season 2 type of shower area - has Jacuzzi and multiple showerheads

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2015, 09:48:43 AM »
Quote from: VictorioMarie!! I have read many times you were approached by production/casters to be in, in previous season, please, try something to be in BB 6 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) unless you're still with big exams ? (Image removed from quote.)

When will it air ?

Yeah I was first approached in the Teen Edition 2 (Image removed from quote.) then 3 but I had to decline due to entering college and summer classes respectively

Then I was approached two seasons ago but I just couldn't commit because I was graduating

if they approach me again I will most likely accept it, if work permits (Image removed from quote.) but I will most likely be a mid-boot anyway... I know for sure my edit will be the girl with the boyfriend outside and randomly gets in to a showmance or the minor rich bitch villain (Image removed from quote.) I can't with the upcoming season anymore because from what I know the semi-finalists have been chosen but in the future hopefully (Image removed from quote.)
You should totally join Marie. We will support you no matter what. We will even campaign for your showmance. LOL :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2015, 12:20:58 PM »

• bring in all the HMs at the opening night at once. I hate HMs being introduced at different days during the first two weeks of the show.
  • vote to save throughout the season, then votes to evict and to save for the finale.
  • Celeb 1 and season 2 types of tasks that are very difficult and can get random HMs automatically nominated, I remember the HMs were only able to win a few weekly tasks those seasons
  • HM swap

I agree with you Mon.....also please remove the infinity pool. pls make the house awesome...like BB house in UK

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: VictorioMarie!! I have read many times you were approached by production/casters to be in, in previous season, please, try something to be in BB 6 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) unless you're still with big exams ? (Image removed from quote.)

When will it air ?

Yeah I was first approached in the Teen Edition 2 (Image removed from quote.) then 3 but I had to decline due to entering college and summer classes respectively

if they approach me again I will most likely accept it, if work permits (Image removed from quote.) but I will most likely be a mid-boot anyway... I know for sure my edit will be the girl with the boyfriend outside and randomly gets in to a showmance or the minor rich bitch villain (Image removed from quote.) I can't with the upcoming season anymore because from what I know the semi-finalists have been chosen but in the future hopefully (Image removed from quote.)You should totally join Marie. We will support you no matter what. We will even campaign for your showmance. LOL (Image removed from quote.)

LOOOOOOOOL I don't want break-up scene in the house;D actually what scares me the most is the editing... Like last season, I think DM did have a crush on Vickie but it was edited in a way that she was reciprocating it and made the whole "she has a boyfriend outside but has undeniable chemistry with DM" a thing ;D and I'd be punished every week for cursing too much LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2015, 03:40:09 PM »

• HM swap
I agree with almost all of it!

I don't want Luis to come back, I'm sorry I loved it when it was Toni, Bianca, Mariel.... The girls had a great dynamic, I don't even mind throwing Alex to the mix... Luis was kind of out of place to begin with

20 housemates is fine with me, but not more

Yes to alcohol no to cigarettes... The lack of cigarettes will cause the smokers to be on edge and cause them to have withdrawals, so more drama.... But alcohol is a must!

Yes x1000000000000 with no celebrity guests! Like Kathniel being in the house is so freaking irrelevant, well Kathryn could go in if there is a Jane who makes a comment about plastic surgery, then that's fine BUT Hell NO to random celebrity visits

I would like to add, no guitars pls LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2015, 03:37:52 AM »
Quote from: MonPractical wishes for this season:

• HM swap
I agree with almost all of it!

I don't want Luis to come back, I'm sorry I loved it when it was Toni, Bianca, Mariel.... The girls had a great dynamic, I don't even mind throwing Alex to the mix... Luis was kind of out of place to begin with

20 housemates is fine with me, but not more

Yes to alcohol no to cigarettes... The lack of cigarettes will cause the smokers to be on edge and cause them to have withdrawals, so more drama.... But alcohol is a must!

Yes x1000000000000 with no celebrity guests! Like Kathniel being in the house is so freaking irrelevant, well Kathryn could go in if there is a Jane who makes a comment about plastic surgery, then that's fine BUT Hell NO to random celebrity visits

I would like to add, no guitars pls LOL
The cigarettes have to be super expensive. Remember in season 1 and 2, it was a huge issue in the house because on one hand there were HMs who want to smoke and will buy a stick no matter how much the cost, while on the other there were HMs who don't smoke and want to to buy more sensible stuff.

Yes, NO TO GUITARS! Sam Milby started the trend now every one is treating PBB like it's the freaking The Voice.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
Quote from: Logan
Quote from: Mon on Today at 02:43:02 AMPractical wishes for this season:

• HM swap
I agree with you Mon.....also please remove the infinity pool. pls make the house awesome...like BB house in UK
I love the old pool that has interesting shape. The current pool was inherited from PBB Teen 2 and it hasn't been changed.