Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 90033 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #500 on: July 13, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
i bet Zonia will be saved on this weeks nominations.... :D

....Ryan....get outta here!!!  >:D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #501 on: July 13, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
@Johnyship

welcome to the forum ;)  :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #502 on: July 13, 2015, 03:51:18 PM »
PBB 737 July 13, 2015 Episode:

#TeamKamille
#TeamYlona
#TeamZonia

For this week, the housemates will be divided into 3 teams, whose members were chosen by the leaders of each group, the nominated girl housemates.

Team Ylona is composed of Ryan and Bailey.
Team Kamille has Kenzo and Kyle
Team Zonia has Franco and Jimboy.

The housemates will undergo a series of Pinoy games wherein the winning team will be safe from the next nominations.

- Each team will have its own Coach. For Team Ylona, Ryan's mother will be the coach. For Team Kamille, Kenzo's dad and Zonia's mom for Team Zonia.

- When the night came, some scary characters from Pinoy folktale visited the house. The housmates were scared but the boys were more afraid than the girls. Well, to summarize it, it was nice to see that these housemates are still young and very fun to watch.  ;D  ;D  ;D

- The first game was Patintero. One of the famous street kid games in the Philippines.
- The goal is to finish the game the fastest.

- Team Zonia finished in 9 minutes.
- Team Kamille finished in 6 minutes.
- Team Ylona finished in less than 9 minutes.

Team Kamille won the first game.

That's basically all for today.

On tomorrow's episode, we will see how Bailey and Ylona will carry the burden of the weekly task. Plus, Jimboy, Kenzo and Kyle are in danger of being evicted as they have violated one of the most important rule of the house; "Never ask about the Outside World".

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #503 on: July 13, 2015, 03:56:53 PM »
For all the non-Filipinos, Patintero is a game where you have to pass through the other side without being catched by the it or the catchers. And inside the house, the catchers are the scary characters from the Filipino Folktale.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #504 on: July 13, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »
I love Zonia and Franco to stay. They may not cause drama but they are like the role models of the teens inside the house.

I want Ryan to be evicted, and then Bailey and Kyle.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:10:54 PM by Yourj »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #505 on: July 13, 2015, 04:00:34 PM »
There were HMs that had been evicted for asking about the outside world, I doubt they'd be evicted

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #506 on: July 13, 2015, 04:55:20 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
There were HMs that had been evicted for asking about the outside world, I doubt they'd be evicted

For fairness sake, whoever that is deserves to be evicted, almost every person who asked has been ejected... At the very least gets AN
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #507 on: July 13, 2015, 04:58:31 PM »
Extremely disappointed that Team Zonia doesn't have a Kyle instead of  Jimboy, then it would be  #TeamFloater #TeamINV #TeamWallflower <3

So PBB. Has given up on Ryan right? It's like they know he's getting evicted then why have 3 girls who are all nominated as team captain LOL

BB KAMILLE y'all and if you can BB ZONIA <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #508 on: July 14, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
I LOVE ZONIA & FRANCO!!!

Bailey, Ylona & Kamille, you guys still deserve to be in the house ....

Ryan & Kyle, get out of the house!!!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #509 on: July 14, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »
Say Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #510 on: July 14, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »
Say Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.

Big. Brother deliberately supplying me with a limitless supply of Ylona Haterade!

Ugh and here I thought I wanted to give her a free pass for being a girl and be safe this wee
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #511 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:44 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaSay Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.
 Big. Brother deliberately supplying me with a limitless supply of Ylona Haterade!

Ugh and here I thought I wanted to give her a free pass for being a girl and be safe this wee

She will survive. Ryan is going home.

I hated  Say Alonzo's voice. Hated the song. Sam Milbey is the biggest flop.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #512 on: July 14, 2015, 04:11:01 PM »
PBB 737 July 14, 2015 Episode: Dancing Teams

- Ylona and Bailey were assigned a special secret task that will determine the fate of their weekly task.
- They have to learn 500 words and will be written on a Big Dictionary. By the end of the week, Big Brother will give them an examination to test if they really learn.

- Kenzo, Kyle and Jimboy violated Big Brother's rule. They all asked about the outside world, most especially the perception of the parents when they visited the house. As a punishment, they must balance three glasses of colored water, one on each hand, and on on the top of their head. They were not allowed to sit all day and were prohibited in joining the activities for the day.

The Episode focused more on the 2nd game which was a Tinikling Dance with a twist. With a combination of a team relay plus dancing the Tinikling routine, and balancing 3 cylinders on their hands and head, the housemates must finished with the fastest time to win the game.

Team Ylona won this time.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #513 on: July 15, 2015, 02:20:41 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaSay Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.

Sam Milby's singing career was a flop but his celebrity career is arguably the most successful out of all (non-celeb) housemates, along with Kim and Gerald 

Ryan is going home, but ugh at having to endure 1 more week of Ylona, I will probably skip this week until eviction night to be sure I miss any "singing" or "talent" from this girl
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #514 on: July 15, 2015, 05:06:24 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaSay Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.

Sam Milby's singing career was a flop but his celebrity career is arguably the most successful out of all (non-celeb) housemates, along with Kim and Gerald 

Ryan is going home, but ugh at having to endure 1 more week of Ylona, I will probably skip this week until eviction night to be sure I miss any "singing" or "talent" from this girl

It's so annoyin that it's been 10 years aready and Sam hasn't learned his Tagalog. Daniel Matsunaga whop hasn't got an ounce of Filipino blood can even use Pinoy gay lingo.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #515 on: July 15, 2015, 02:36:28 PM »
3 days ago... I WAS LAUGHING REALLY HARD!!!! LIKE ROFL!!!! HAHAHA Monsters entering the house was AWESOME!!! hahaha

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #516 on: July 15, 2015, 02:36:53 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaSay Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.

It's so annoyin that it's been 10 years aready and Sam hasn't learned his Tagalog. Daniel Matsunaga whop hasn't got an ounce of Filipino blood can even use Pinoy gay lingo.
LOL watch as Ylona and. Bailey follow his footsteps (if they last that long) and still not be able to speak Filipino well 

Yeah DM is pretty good in Filipino, but hands down out of all foreign celebrity we have here, it's Anne Curtis who really learned how to speak Filipino well!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #517 on: July 15, 2015, 02:39:06 PM »
the boys had major violations...& i thought 1 of them was leaving but not....& also the Tinikling & Pandanngo sa ilaw task with obstacle course was really hard for the housemates. i understand how they feel

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2015, 02:41:23 PM »
i hope Say Alonzo & Sam Milby will visit the house to teach Bailey & Ylona to sing the boring love song "Magmahal Muli".....

also....Kenzo looks like JB Magsaysay of season 1...(JB sucks!)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2015, 02:43:42 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaSay Alonzo's horrible song that we had been talking about is making a come back in the house. ylona and Bailey will be learning it.

It's so annoyin that it's been 10 years aready and Sam hasn't learned his Tagalog. Daniel Matsunaga whop hasn't got an ounce of Filipino blood can even use Pinoy gay lingo.LOL watch as Ylona and. Bailey follow his footsteps (if they last that long) and still not be able to speak Filipino well 

Yeah DM is pretty good in Filipino, but hands down out of all foreign celebrity we have here, it's Anne Curtis who really learned how to speak Filipino well!
I thought Martin Nievera was worse than Anne.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #520 on: July 16, 2015, 02:44:13 AM »
Quote from: Logan
the boys had major violations...& i thought 1 of them was leaving but not....& also the Tinikling & Pandanngo sa ilaw task with obstacle course was really hard for the housemates. i understand how they feel
I like that task.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2015, 03:51:52 PM »
PBB 737 July 16, 2015 Episode:

- So, update on Ylona and Bailey's secret task. Big Brother gave them an opportunity to pass the task when he assigned Kyle to teach them more tagalog words.

- Kenzo's father was asked about his thoughts on Kamille being too close to his son. He believes that Kenzo has still feelings for his ex girlfriend.
- Big Brother gave them the chance to talk about it in the activity area wherein they played billiards while having a father-and-son bonding.
- Kenzo was reminded by his father about the "love stuff", and what would Kamille's boyfriend will feel. He was told to consider fixing or continuing whatever it is that they have in the outside world.

- An update on the Competition for Nomination's safety:
 - Team Kamille is officially eliminated from the game as they have received the lowest score for the past three games. Team Ylona is on the lead and will fight against Team Zonia on a triathlon competition. This face off will determine on whose group will win and be safe from Nominations.

After the competition, having the fastest time of 2 minutes versus the 5 minutes, Team Zonia wins and therefore, will be safe on the next nominations.

-After that, Ryan and his mother talked in the activity area and had a dinner to discuss about his sexuality. Ryan asked his mother if she really accepts him for who he is. His mother consistently reminded him about on how he should act to get respect from people for being who he is.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #522 on: July 17, 2015, 03:45:42 AM »
I didn't watch this episode, but the only important thing is: TEAM ZONIA!

Zonia and two others (IDK who also IDGF who) are safe next week <33333 have fun cannibalizing each other next week losers, Zonia is safe and you all ain't <33333333 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #523 on: July 17, 2015, 09:12:02 AM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GO TEAM ZONIA!!! Zonia and Franco for the finale! ;D ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #524 on: July 17, 2015, 03:32:42 PM »
Marie, they are singing live hahahaha