Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Philippines  (Read 74890 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 6 Philippines
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2015, 08:44:22 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: MonQuote from: MarieQuote from: VictorioMarie!! I have read many times you were approached by production/casters to be in, in previous season, please, try something to be in BB 6 unless you're still with big exams ?

When will it air ?

Yeah I was first approached in the Teen Edition 2 then 3 but I had to decline due to entering college and summer classes respectively

Then I was approached two seasons ago but I just couldn't commit because I was graduating

if they approach me again I will most likely accept it, if work permits but I will most likely be a mid-boot anyway... I know for sure my edit will be the girl with the boyfriend outside and randomly gets in to a showmance or the minor rich bitch villain I can't with the upcoming season anymore because from what I know the semi-finalists have been chosen but in the future hopefully You should totally join Marie. We will support you no matter what. We will even campaign for your showmance. LOL
LOOOOOOOOL I don't want break-up scene in the house;D actually what scares me the most is the editing... Like last season, I think DM did have a crush on Vickie but it was edited in a way that she was reciprocating it and made the whole "she has a boyfriend outside but has undeniable chemistry with DM" a thing and I'd be punished every week for cursing too much LOL
What about an Yves-Myrtle edit? You can get the Yves edit so BB can bring your boyfriend in the house as a House player, then you break up with him saying he's only a friend. :) Then everyone will believe and I will camapaign for you. LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: MarieQuote from: MonPractical wishes for this season:

• bring in all the HMs at the opening night at once. I hate HMs being introduced at different days during the first two weeks of the show.
  • fewer HMs, probably 14 to 18 at a maximum, no two houses please.
  • no Luis Manzano as a host. Bring back Mariel.
  • vote to save throughout the season, then votes to evict and to save for the finale.
  • Celeb 1 and season 2 types of tasks that are very difficult and can get random HMs automatically nominated, I remember the HMs were only able to win a few weekly tasks those seasons
  • HM swap
  • benches in the garden so the HMs can connive and gossip.
  • no random celebrities appearing as guests
  • allow alcohol and cigarettes, then make them extra expensive
  • season 2 type of shower area - has Jacuzzi and multiple showerheads
I agree with almost all of it!

I don't want Luis to come back, I'm sorry I loved it when it was Toni, Bianca, Mariel.... The girls had a great dynamic, I don't even mind throwing Alex to the mix... Luis was kind of out of place to begin with

20 housemates is fine with me, but not more

Yes to alcohol no to cigarettes... The lack of cigarettes will cause the smokers to be on edge and cause them to have withdrawals, so more drama.... But alcohol is a must!

Yes x1000000000000 with no celebrity guests! Like Kathniel being in the house is so freaking irrelevant, well Kathryn could go in if there is a Jane who makes a comment about plastic surgery, then that's fine BUT Hell NO to random celebrity visits

I would like to add, no guitars pls LOLThe cigarettes have to be super expensive. Remember in season 1 and 2, it was a huge issue in the house because on one hand there were HMs who want to smoke and will buy a stick no matter how much the cost, while on the other there were HMs who don't smoke and want to to buy more sensible stuff.

Yes, NO TO GUITARS! Sam Milby started the trend now every one is treating PBB like it's the freaking The Voice.

Yes IKR! I honestly don't give a shit as to how "talented" you are, I am voting for people with personality! Not rejects from PGT/The Voice... Last season was the absolute worse when it came to "talented" housemates, most of them were so fame-hungry but it wasn't even amusing, it was just sad and annoying!l

Alcohol should definitely be allowed if there is a "Cass-like" housemate in the house ;D smoking I'm on the fence with because there will be teens in the house this season, if it is an all-adult house, it's fine... As long As BB bans the teens from smoking ;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2015, 10:23:04 PM »
^Cass Ponti please!

Here's the kiss that got PBB suspended

https://youtu.be/VF0_iYg6WEo

I thought it was so over the top for the censorship board to suspend PBB for this.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:28:05 PM by Mon »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2015, 03:15:36 AM »
This is definitely Big Brother Mega!!! after countries returning for new seasons, They will also make new editions!! AWESOME!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2015, 05:53:58 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ5JoUDR3Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ5JoUDR3Y</a>

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2015, 05:54:54 AM »
Just wanted to ask. Gyys, can view the youtube videos that i am posting??. Thanks.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2015, 09:58:38 AM »
Yes Carlex. 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2015, 12:58:23 PM »
Will never understand how Pinoys can change between 2 languages talking normally lol

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2015, 01:20:37 PM »
Will never understand how Pinoys can change between 2 languages talking normally lol
Must have became an habbit over the years, transffered from generations to generations. kkkkk. And to give intensity to the discussion ! :) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Like You and GabyPutcha no FB ^-^

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »
Must have became an habbit over the years, transffered from generations to generations. kkkkk. And to give intensity to the discussion ! :) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

But writing online is different from talking. I wouldn't be able to do it, if I talk one language I'll think in that language, I cannot swap all the time kkkk

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2015, 04:56:19 PM »

But writing online is different from talking. I wouldn't be able to do it, if I talk one language I'll think in that language, I cannot swap all the time kkkk

I do it all the time kkkk it's not hard

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2015, 08:01:38 PM »
^I read that a Filipino comic introduced the use of Taglish (Tagalog-English) during the end of 1920s, the height of American occupation in the Philippines.
https://ronovanwrites.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/philippines-comic-books/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:22:13 PM by Mon »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2015, 09:00:45 AM »
It's official! Save the date!

The launch will be on June 20. For this launch, the first batch who will be introduced are the Teen Housemates. If you will watch the video, you can see that they are most likely six or seven teens. Im kinda looking forward for the Muslim Teen.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHr4f5q3y0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHr4f5q3y0</a>

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2015, 10:43:33 AM »
How did you know there will be a Muslim teen?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2015, 03:23:52 PM »
How did you know there will be a Muslim teen?
I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens ;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2015, 03:26:58 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Victorio on Yesterday at 01:20:37 PMQuote from: André on Yesterday at 12:58:23 PMWill never understand how Pinoys can change between 2 languages talking normally lolMust have became an habbit over the years, transffered from generations to generations. kkkkk. And to give intensity to the discussion ! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Like You and GabyPutcha no FB But writing online is different from talking. I wouldn't be able to do it, if I talk one language I'll think in that language, I cannot swap all the time kkkk

It's a habit ;D we grew up being fluent in both English and Filipino, so we instinctively think in both languages, so it's not hard to jump from one language to another mid-sentence ;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2015, 09:39:20 PM »
Quote from: AndréQuote from: Victorio on Yesterday at 01:20:37 PMQuote from: André on Yesterday at 12:58:23 PMWill never understand how Pinoys can change between 2 languages talking normally lolMust have became an habbit over the years, transffered from generations to generations. kkkkk. And to give intensity to the discussion ! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Like You and GabyPutcha no FB But writing online is different from talking. I wouldn't be able to do it, if I talk one language I'll think in that language, I cannot swap all the time kkkk
It's a habit  we grew up being fluent in both English and Filipino, so we instinctively think in both languages, so it's not hard to jump from one language to another mid-sentence
When you dream, do you dream in English or Tagalog?

I heard Grace Lee (Korean Radio Host and ex-GF of the current Philippine President) said that while she speaks Korean at home and very fluent in Tagalog, she actually dreams and think in English.

I dream and think in Tagalog, but I write better in English. I also speak Ilocano (Language from the north of the Philippines) very fluently but I will never understand the language if it is written or sung.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2015, 10:35:30 PM »
Quote from: MonHow did you know there will be a Muslim teen?I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens
So it's a girl. Interesting.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2015, 12:22:13 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: MonHow did you know there will be a Muslim teen?I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens So it's a girl. Interesting.

Like Queen Wendy, but this one wears a burqa <333333

Pls clash with the OTTN wild, liberated girl who does nothing but curse, get drunk or talk about sex <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2015, 02:43:58 AM »
This edition will be mixed of: Teens, Regulars, Celebrities, FORMER HOUSEMATES & FOREIGN HOUSEMATES!!! I guess..... ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2015, 02:44:56 AM »
This edition, without reading it as season 6, Its like the 737th edition.....hahaha

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2015, 07:49:52 AM »
Let the countdown begin!!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2015, 08:07:27 PM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: MarieQuote from: MonHow did you know there will be a Muslim teen?I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens So it's a girl. Interesting.

Pls clash with the OTTN wild, liberated girl who does nothing but curse, get drunk or talk about sex <3
A devout Christian will more likely to clash with an OTTN wild, liberated girl than a devout Muslim girl. I suddenly want a preachy, righteous, and very judging Christian inside. The type who will wanna talk about a bible like 24/7.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2015, 08:35:22 PM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: MonQuote from: MarieQuote from: MonHow did you know there will be a Muslim teen?I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens So it's a girl. Interesting.

Pls clash with the OTTN wild, liberated girl who does nothing but curse, get drunk or talk about sex <3A devout Christian will more likely to clash with an OTTN wild, liberated girl than a devout Muslim girl. I suddenly want a preachy, righteous, and very judging Christian inside. The type who will wanna talk about a bible like 24/7.

Have we ever had that? I don't recall having in recent memory ;D

Carol is the only one I remember but she wasn't preachy, she just got creepily obsessed at Hermes
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2015, 04:03:53 AM »
Quote from: MonQuote from: MarieQuote from: MonQuote from: MarieQuote from: MonHow did you know there will be a Muslim teen?I'm guessing because of the headscarf and that they were talking about teens So it's a girl. Interesting.

Pls clash with the OTTN wild, liberated girl who does nothing but curse, get drunk or talk about sex <3A devout Christian will more likely to clash with an OTTN wild, liberated girl than a devout Muslim girl. I suddenly want a preachy, righteous, and very judging Christian inside. The type who will wanna talk about a bible like 24/7.
Have we ever had that? I don't recall having in recent memory

Carol is the only one I remember but she wasn't preachy, she just got creepily obsessed at Hermes
#ReligiousCarolUltimateFans #FightMeCarolFightMe

Carol, Melissa, and Rica are the best PBB Trinity ever. They should be the Big 3 that season.

EDIT: I Googled Carol and found a news about Jayme instead.

Newsflash! ‘Devout’ Christian ‘coerced’ to get naked on ‘Pinoy Big Brother’!