Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 46524 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Big Brother 7 Israel
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:12:49 AM »
soon 2015

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:38:22 AM »
Didn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 05:43:32 AM »
Quote from: marie
Yeah, Logan has opened this topic even if the season wasn't confirmed yet.... ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 10:46:52 AM »

They (the production) always confirm the next season in the middle of the current. Now they make auditions. I miss winter seasons, but i guess that next will be again summer season. ::)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 11:03:30 AM »
Quote from: bbfan
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?
They (the production) always confirm the next season in the middle of the current. Now they make auditions. I miss winter seasons, but i guess that next will be again summer season. (Image removed from quote.)

So it really has been confirmed? ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 11:08:55 AM »
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?
They (the production) always confirm the next season in the middle of the current. Now they make auditions. I miss winter seasons, but i guess that next will be again summer season. (Image removed from quote.)

So it really has been confirmed? ;D

Yes, they already confirmed that the next season starts in 2015 but the date is not sure yet.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 11:11:21 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:03:30 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?
So it really has been confirmed? (Image removed from quote.)

Yes, they already confirmed that the next season starts in 2015 but the date is not sure yet.

bbfan, how do you understand Hebrew if you're from Bulgaria? :)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:03:30 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?

bbfan, how do you understand Hebrew if you're from Bulgaria? :)

I`ve learned it before 6 years in on of the jewish centers in my country. But of course the people learn while they are alive so i can`t tell that that i know whole language. But let`s say that i will understand 99,9,9,9% of what thay say. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 11:24:21 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:11:21 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Today at 04:03:30 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?

bbfan, how do you understand Hebrew if you're from Bulgaria? (Image removed from quote.)

I`ve learned it before 6 years in on of the jewish centers in my country. But of course the people learn while they are alive so i can`t tell that that i know whole language. But let`s say that i will understand 99,9,9,9% of what thay say. (Image removed from quote.)

Oh wow that's amazing! ;D Did you learn it by choice? :)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:11:21 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Today at 04:03:30 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?

bbfan, how do you understand Hebrew if you're from Bulgaria? (Image removed from quote.)

I`ve learned it before 6 years in on of the jewish centers in my country. But of course the people learn while they are alive so i can`t tell that that i know whole language. But let`s say that i will understand 99,9,9,9% of what thay say. (Image removed from quote.)

Oh wow that's amazing! ;D Did you learn it by choice? :)

Yes, i was impressed by the female israeli singer Rita. And the simple truth is that i wanted to understand her songs. Then i began to like also the movies and i said to myself "Let`s learn it". I went in one jewish center and asked when i could learn it. They said that they just seek people for a small group. I was surprised of the price - they asked from me only 40 euro for 3 months. :o Of course i couldn`t miss it.
And then interesting story about how i started to watch BB Israel. Because the teacher said that i have to watch more movies and to listen everything which i could on Hebrew. He asked me "What do you like?". I said "I like BB". And after month or so, the first season of BB Israel started and i become to download the episodes one by one just to prove my hebrew. And till then it is tradition for me to download every episode. Well, probably i make tousands of mistakes in hebrew, just like i do with english, but i could understand a lot. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 04:04:32 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:24:21 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Today at 04:11:21 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Today at 04:03:30 AMQuote from: bbfanQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:38:22 PMDidn't Big Brother Israel just end? Its next season has been confirmed already?

Oh wow that's amazing! (Image removed from quote.) Did you learn it by choice? (Image removed from quote.)

Yes, i was impressed by the female israeli singer Rita. And the simple truth is that i wanted to understand her songs. Then i began to like also the movies and i said to myself "Let`s learn it". I went in one jewish center and asked when i could learn it. They said that they just seek people for a small group. I was surprised of the price - they asked from me only 40 euro for 3 months. (Image removed from quote.) Of course i couldn`t miss it.
And then interesting story about how i started to watch BB Israel. Because the teacher said that i have to watch more movies and to listen everything which i could on Hebrew. He asked me "What do you like?". I said "I like BB". And after month or so, the first season of BB Israel started and i become to download the episodes one by one just to prove my hebrew. And till then it is tradition for me to download every episode. Well, probably i make tousands of mistakes in hebrew, just like i do with english, but i could understand a lot. (Image removed from quote.)

OMG you really learned it because you wanted to! That's awesome! And 40 euros is not a bad deal at all!!!! ;D

Considering the Hebrew language is totally different, in terms of letter! That's really amazing!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 06:46:28 AM »
bbfan sorry but, how old are you? :P 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »
bbfan sorry but, how old are you? :P

Between 25 and 30... ::) But if you ask the others, i am 7 years old.
I think that i stole this topic... :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 02:59:03 PM »
They continue with the auditions... :)
I hope that they will make a great casting like in Season 2! :-*

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 05:58:01 AM »

season 2 was my fav too! and 5 just for Tahuonia  :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 09:44:22 PM »

Season 2 had the most colorful casting. It`s a legend season to me and for many israelis too. So many different characters, like a bouquet of flowers from opposite seasons.
Futna - the muslamic woman who could keeps everybody in her big heart.
Goel - the gay who was always rejected in his life but found a way to himself.
Alin - the girl which everybody thought that she is with mind of 3 years old but she showed how fast she could grow.
Bentzi - this brave man with Tourette syndrome, who wasn't ashamed to show "Hey, i am here. There are people like me and we are like you".
Stav - this trans sexual girl with a dramatic fait on her way to be what she wants to be.
Yosef - this colorful person who supposed to be a spiritual teacher but he surprised me with the rejection to accept Stav just because she made trans gender operation.
Erez - the man who was born deaf but he learn how to speak alone and he learns everyday to accept himself.
Also this season was a bouquet of emotions - the love/hate relationship between Saar and Ayala. The attraction between Saar and Tomer. Edna who was diagnosed with brain tumor in the house. And the wonderful winner Eliraz who was wonderful friend and fighter for the truth of everyone! And so many others emotions...
So powerful season! Probably such a casting will happens again after 30 years! :-[

I love Tahunia too! :-* :-* :-*

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

Season 2 had the most colorful casting. It`s a legend season to me and for many israelis too. So many different characters, like a bouquet of flowers from opposite seasons.
Futna - the muslamic woman who could keeps everybody in her big heart.
Goel - the gay who was always rejected in his life but found a way to himself.
Alin - the girl which everybody thought that she is with mind of 3 years old but she showed how fast she could grow.
Bentzi - this brave man with Tourette syndrome, who wasn't ashamed to show "Hey, i am here. There are people like me and we are like you".
Stav - this trans sexual girl with a dramatic fait on her way to be what she wants to be.
Yosef - this colorful person who supposed to be a spiritual teacher but he surprised me with the rejection to accept Stav just because she made trans gender operation.
Erez - the man who was born deaf but he learn how to speak alone and he learns everyday to accept himself.
Also this season was a bouquet of emotions - the love/hate relationship between Saar and Ayala. The attraction between Saar and Tomer. Edna who was diagnosed with brain tumor in the house. And the wonderful winner Eliraz who was wonderful friend and fighter for the truth of everyone! And so many others emotions...
So powerful season! Probably such a casting will happens again after 30 years! :-[

I love Tahunia too! :-* :-* :-*

amazing recap ! I was in love with alin!

I wish u a merry christmas Dani  :-* :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
amazing recap ! I was in love with alin!

I wish u a merry christmas Dani  :-* :-*

Merry Christmas to you too! O0

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 01:36:44 PM »
^
The auditions has started almost month BEFORE the finale of season 6! :-*

But probably i understand "audition" as "casting"... ???

Let's just say that they started to search new housemates before the finale of season 6. They had wrote it on their page last year (like every previous year).

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 05:32:47 PM »
In the last post in their official facebook page, they say that from 16.03. they begin to travel and to search their "stars".

Almost year and they did not find yet... :zzz

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 12:54:22 PM »
Some recent updates:

There are serious rumors that Oren Leibovich, (former main redactor of the online magazine "Cannabis", current chairman of "Green leaf" and longtime activist for legalization of the cannabis),will be participant in the regular season. The plan is he to be participant if the things don’t change in the last moment.

It seems that is possible the next "Big Brother" season to not be hosted by Assi Azar as usual. The reason is the possible parallel seasons of "Big Brother" and his other show – "The Next Big Star" and his impossibility to be 4 days at live show at week. I cross my fingers to see him again in BB. His choice will be very hard!

By the way, he doesn’t waste his time and now he is married. Mazal tov!

According to the last information, Big Brother 7 will start on December and will last 3 months and half.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 04:50:47 PM »
Some recent updates:

There are serious rumors that Oren Leibovich, (former main redactor of the online magazine "Cannabis", current chairman of "Green leaf" and longtime activist for legalization of the cannabis),will be participant in the regular season. The plan is he to be participant if the things don’t change in the last moment.
(Image removed from quote.)

It seems that is possible the next "Big Brother" season to not be hosted by Assi Azar as usual. The reason is the possible parallel seasons of "Big Brother" and his other show – "The Next Big Star" and his impossibility to be 4 days at live show at week. I cross my fingers to see him again in BB. His choice will be very hard!
By the way, he doesn’t waste his time and now he is married. Mazal tov!

According to the last information, Big Brother 7 will start on December and will last 3 months and half.

So finally they´re doing a winter season Dani ! good news !

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 11:12:26 AM »
So finally they´re doing a winter season Dani ! good news !

Yes, finally! Last one was almost 4 years ago… :o
The time runs so fast…