Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 36399 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2016, 05:15:19 AM »
As you see, almost all housemates are in danger tonight. Not Shay Hay of course... :zzz

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2016, 06:04:45 AM »
lmao, with that % they can already call
him the winner.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2016, 09:46:43 AM »
lmao, with that % they can already call
him the winner.

Exactly...It's clear from some time ago that the others are just background in this season. ::)
If the rumors are correct (i hope they aren't but i read it from trustful source) as everything is around Shay Hay, tonight after the eviction his secret girlfriend will enters in the house. She is "secret" because he always says that he doesn't have serious relationship, just girlfriends for bed. It's she.

Also is expected the girlfriend of Omri to enters in the house. I guess she is also in the category "secret girlfriend" because he pretends to be single. So tonight one or both girlfriends could be in the house if the rumors are correct.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2016, 10:35:52 AM »
This week the nominations are such a mess. The official Facebook page of the show anounced that there was mistake during the counting of the correct answers during the saving game, so Koko is not saved and she is also nominated as the others. The production starts the voting from zero.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: January 09, 2016, 12:27:29 PM »
This week the nominations are such a mess. The official Facebook page of the show anounced that there was mistake during the counting of the correct answers during the saving game, so Koko is not saved and she is also nominated as the others. The production starts the voting from zero.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, the people who voted and payed have their money gone to shit

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2016, 04:37:01 AM »
I am sadlly over with this season , I cant with a winner crowned by production from the first week and favouritism and everything going around shay hay.
:3 bye HaAh Hagadol .

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2016, 06:41:47 AM »
Salim was evicted last night.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2016, 06:48:07 AM »
Episode 8

Day 20
Gili asks Shay Hay how he (Shay Hay) will survive in the house in this situation when everyone is against him. Shay Hay answers that he just couldn’t to not be himself even if it coasts him his peace in the house. Gili is sure that soon the situation will change.
Day 21
Or makes cooking for everyone. They like her food. Flori asks Or if Shay Hay ate from it, she answers that she doesn’t care. In the backyard, Flori tells to Shay Hay that she is scared that she doesn’t act like she would before, that she stopped to be Flori. Shay Hay says that she should be herself as he is. The housemates are bothered that Shay Hay smokes in place where is forbidden and they say to Barak to tells him. Barak says it to Shay Hay and he receives offensive words. It is theme for everyone on the kitchen table while they eat. Salim gives advice to not argue in the house anymore. The housemates again try to stop Shay Hay to smoke but he doest it demonstratively.
At evening, Koko says to Shay Hay that he always could talk to her if he wants. Shay Hay answers that he feels that Koko is not on his side. She answers that sometimes she really doesn’t understands him.
Later, in other talk, Shay Hay says to Koko that he really misses his girlfriend Tania because she is the only person who understands him. He says that Tania is him in woman’s body but she is the one who could make friendships, not like him to not make friendships.
In the kitchen are Dudu, Ksenia and Omri. Dudu says to Ksenia that she is one of the most beautiful girls in the world.
In the backyard, Shay Hay jokes that his new girlfriend is Koko. He also asks her what she loves to paint.
In the bedroom Ksenia says to Barak and Or that she is glad that Koko is successful in her relation with Shay Hay because she failed. Barak thinks that something else could happen between them (Koko and Shay Hay). In the saloon Shay Hay jokes with false nominations face to face.
Day 22
Dudu and Omri talk in the kitchen how some housemates warm they relations with Shay Hay and they doesn’t like it. Dudu also says that he had a dream last night how his father warned him to watch out from Gili.
Flori tells to Michael that Dudu doesn’t like her behavior with Shay Hay.
In the backyard, Shay Mika also says that she wants to "remove the tongue of some housemates from the ass of Shay Hay".
Koko wins in the saving game. She informs Barak that during the questions she understood that the viewers think that he is hypocrite. The others also are not glad of what the viewers think about them. BB informs the housemates that there was mistake in the correct answers and Koko is also nominated.
In the backyard Salim asks from Shay Hay to be alone but Shay Hay screams at him "the world is not around you, Salim". Salim is upset and tells it to the others. Shay Hay confronts with Salim and calls him "poodle". Gili takes the side of Shay Hay.
The new housemates enter in the house.
Salim is evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2016, 06:52:35 AM »
The new housemates:

Arbel Keenan
Born: 16.12.1994
Spoiler for Hiden:

She drives motorcycle. She wants everything in a moment. Model and barmaid in Tel Aviv. She loves to "make money". She knows Omri, they meet on a date just 2 times.

Tania Gerber
Born: 25.12.1992
Spoiler for Hiden:

She thinks that such "an alien" like her doesn’t exist anywhere in the world. She loves classical music; she describes herself as an artist. She is a girlfriend of Shay Hay since 8 months. She also thinks that there is part of her which also could hurts the people.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2016, 06:57:17 AM »
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, the people who voted and payed have their money gone to shit
The good news are that the production promised to do something about that "lost" money. :)

I am sadlly over with this season , I cant with a winner crowned by production from the first week and favouritism and everything going around shay hay.
:3 bye HaAh Hagadol .
I wouldn't stop to follow the season but completely understand you!!! I am angry at this season too somehow.

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2016, 07:29:41 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
Salim was evicted last night.
oh, I thought he is Gil ;D hahaha

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2016, 06:15:54 AM »
oh, I thought he is Gil ;D hahaha
He is younger. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2016, 06:18:46 AM »
This week the rating shows that BB is already 2nd favourite. If they continue so, with everything around Shay Hay, in the next few weeks i expect to be on 5-6 place... :-X
http://www.tvnetil.net/report/11607/

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2016, 08:10:01 AM »
Thanks for your recaps, Dani!
I also hate Shay Hay ::) he's too OTT for me. And not in a fun way (like Maite from GH16, for example)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2016, 09:22:50 AM »
I also hate Shay Hay ::) he's too OTT for me. And not in a fun way (like Maite from GH16, for example)
Yes, so bad that casting with such potential is wasted and robbed. And I don’t know what happens with the people in Israel? Why they think that Shay Hay is the victim. Yes, I know he said that he had bad childhood and sorry for it but why the whole world must pay for his past? Why he offenses and hurts the people just like that? And why the viewers like it so much? I think that there are few possibilities that he wouldn’t win this season. They all are unbelievable…

1. A meteor hits the house, there are no survivors and the season starts from the beginning with new housemates…
2. He walks out from the house for some reason…
3. He is ejected for some reason
4. The one percent who doesn’t like him to send more sms than those 99 % who like him. I still believe in this 1 %. They are my hope! :)
5. The messiah comes and says that I am Mary Magdalene (it doesn’t have nothing in common with the season but it’s just as impossible as Shay Hay to not be the winner isn’t it) ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2016, 02:24:00 PM »
LA MAITE, LA ELEGIDA DE DIÓS KKKKKK
That woman is scary, crazy and funny at the same time, so creepy

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2016, 01:47:15 PM »
Dear Dani I'm waiting for ur recap to understand what was the topic of argument between Dudu, shay mika & Omri. :3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2016, 03:07:34 AM »
Episode 9

Day 24
The new housemates enter in the house. Dudu and Omri know Arbel. Tania enters and kisses Shay Hay. Salim is evicted from the house but seems no one cares. Shay Hay is happy that finally he has Tania in the house. He asks her if she has something against sex in the house and she answers that her parents watch. In the backyard Dudu says to Tania that probably she is blind to be with man like this and she answers that she sees something in him. Omri and Barak think that Tania is a sweet girl. Dudu says to Omri and Flori that Shay Hay is different now. Omri can’t forgive to Shay Hay. Or, Tamar and Ksenia also think that Tania is sweet but can’t understand her relationship. Tania, Shay Hay and Arbel claims to be friends.
Day 25
The housemates are surprised that Shay Hay will clean the house. The housemates receive their new weekly task in which they will compare in four categories. Tania and Arbel will be the jury. Every winner in the four categories will receive personal gift.
The housemates talk about Shay Hay and Tania. The first competition of the task is cooking – Flori, Dudu and Or. Dudu wins. In the backyard Tania thanks to Dudu for his good behavior with Shay Hay, Dudu says that he doesn’t hate anybody, Omri seems a bit angry for it. The next competition is "stand up" – Gil and Gily vs Tamar. Gil and Gili win.
Day 26
The next competition is between Koko, Barak and Shay Hay, they should write poetry. Ksenia, Omri, Shay Mika and Michael should re-create scene from this season. They see the scene – it is with Ksenia and Shay Hay during the task "Alice in wonderland" and they talk for the cheating. They start rehearsals. In the trailer Shay Hay is upset from the scene which the housemates saw in which he and Ksenia talk about the cheating. He says to Tania that he is sorry, she says that he is different now and should forgive to himself. Omri and Ksenia make rehearsal of the scene and Omri says that it is hard for him because he doesn’t have anything in common with Shay Hay. During reading his poetry Shay Hay offenses Dudu because he couldn’t stay silent. Barak wins the poetry competition. Dudu is sad and offended by Shay Hay, Omri says that it will continue till Dudu doesn’t "blocks" Shay Hay. "Come on, this girl (Tania) couldn’t change world, it only for day or two" says Omri to Dudu. Tania cries and asks Shay Hay if he is angry at her. He answers that he doesn’t want to depend on her in the house. That sometimes he feels alone because she doesn’t take categorically his side. In the backyard, Arbel tries to defense Shay Hay and says to Dudu that he doesn’t think that Dudu is a bad person, Dudu disagrees. Shay Hay comes and says to Dudu that he doesn’t understand from what he is offended. The competition between Ksenia, Omri, Shay Mika and Michael starts.
Day 27
Shay Hay invites Dudu to come in DR with him. There Shay Hay says to Dudu that he likes him, Dudu answers that he never hated him. Later Omri is angry at Dudu, he calls him "stupid". In the backyard Shay Mika also is angry at Dudu and says "I don’t talk with him (Shay Hay) because I am loyal to you and you talk to him." Then also Dudu starts to scream "Come on, you don't talk with him because you lick the ass of Omri. Take him". Gil gives advice to Dudu to take breath and to relax and then to talk with his friends. Dudu talk again with Omri and says that "you are my heart here in the house". Omri says that just Dudu is too innocent at heart and easy for manipulations. Dudu answers that he couldn’t feel hate to Shay Hay. Omri answers "Don’t hate but go after your truth". Dudu talks also with Shay Mika and she says to him that she really don’t talk with Shay Hay because he hurts her friends.
BB says to the housemates that their task is successful but that Omri and Barak broke the rules when said the name of the winner of the cooking competition before Tania and Arbel to decide. Barak says that it was joke. Shay Hay is mad and says that he almost "open his mouth". Flori starts to cry because she sees that Omri almost doesn’t eat because he is upset from his mistake. She wants everyone to take his side, not the side to Shay Hay. Or supports her. Or starts confrontation with Shay Hay because he feels good to see Omri suffers.
The housemates make their nominations. Shay Hay also makes his nominations face to face. The house again is burned from conflict. Flori says to Tania that she doesn’t hate Shay Hay but she prefers to stay alone, to be old single lady than to "sleep with the Satan". She says that her heart hurts for Tania. The others tries to say to her that Tania is not guilty but Flori says that she couldn’t keep in herself what she has to say.
The housemates understand who is nominated.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2016, 03:12:27 AM »
Dear Dani I'm waiting for ur recap to understand what was the topic of argument between Dudu, shay mika & Omri. :3

Sorry for the late recap but i got the episode almost at midnight (at my local time) and i was going to sleep after it.
But now you will be kind of dissapointed when you see that the "object" of the argue was again...Shay Hay. :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2016, 03:22:51 AM »
Pre-saving nominations:
Dudu, Gil and Gili, Tamar, Omri and Shay Hay.

Gil and Gili are saved. They nominated Ksenia.

Nominated this week: Dudu, Ksenia, Tamar, Omri and Shay Hay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2016, 03:42:39 AM »
Again drama in the house. I still don't know details but i know some facts:
Something happened between Koko and Shay Hay in the last days.
Result is that Koko wanted to leave the house. Shay Hay is warned from BB that he broke the rules and he is with warning for ejection.
There are rumors in the forums for violence in the house.
The production will show us everything in the next episode.
The people who hate Shay Hay outside don't get why he is still there.
And OMG, i recieve deja vu with Gili and Tahunia from season 5!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2016, 03:49:10 AM »
Poll for tonight's eviction.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2016, 03:21:11 PM »
Tamar was evicted tonight!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2016, 08:00:10 AM »
Episode 10

Day 27
After the nominations face to face of Shay Hay he has short argue with Omri who says that Shay Hay doesn’t have friends in the house. Koko shows to Shay Hay middle finger. In their bed, Tania says to Shay Hay that Koko is like a little girl. In the backyard, Koko says to Arbel that she acts like she wants and she would shows again middle finger to Shay Hay. Back in the bedroom while Shay Hay and Tania still talk, Koko comes and shows apple which she thinks that Shay Hay throw to her bed, in fact it was from Tamar and Barak. Shay Hay is angry. He throws a glass in the feet of Koko. BB invites him in DR to explain what happened. Koko also is in DR after him. Every one of them shares his point of view. Shay Hay tries to apologies to Koko later but she escapes from him. He apologies but she doesn’t accept this.
Day 28
In the place for smoking Shay Hay and Tania discuss again the story with Koko. This is theme for talk also to Koko, Or and Tamar in the bedroom. Or goes to talk with Tania "on four eyes". Or says that she understands Tania because she loves him (Shay Hay) but she should open her eyes also for the bad sides of him. "Many people had terrible childhood, but it doesn’t mean that the aggression is the answer. Don’t go after him, Tania, stay with us" says Or. She also says to Tania that if she let him do what he do probably the problem is also with her not with him. Tania says that she sometimes ask herself if she is the girl that she pretends to be. In DR, Shay Hay says to BB that he is ashamed from yesterday. BB says that if it happens once again he will be ejected. In the saloon, BB informs also the others for the warning. Shay Hay again apologies to Koko, he swears in his children that it will not happen again, Koko doesn’t believe him. Tania tries to say to Koko that he is sincere.
The housemates are surprised that Shay Hay cleans the dishes and it soon began to be the main theme of their talk. The housemates see who is nominated when their pictures on the wall are painted in blue. In the place for smoking, Shay Hay says to Tania that if he is evicted he will miss this place and her. She answers that she could make friendships in the house. On the kitchen table Or says that she is sure that this time Shay Hay will be evicted. The housemates wonder who will win the nomination game.
Day 29
In the bedroom, Gili tries to say bad things about Barak to Tamar and Or. Barak says "This man lives in a movie about me. He wants movie as I will bring him to cinema, that’s it". The nomination game starts. Barak wishes luck to his friend but not to Gili and Shay Hay. Gili is again angry at Barak. Gil and Gili win the game and nominate Ksenia. Gili confronts again with Barak. They just don’t like each other. "Die if you want, I will be here till the end" says Barak to Gili.
In the trailer, Dudu says to Ksenia that if she is evicted should leave with love. Omri says that Ksenia just should learn how to love herself. In DR (the room of BB as the housemates call it), Dudu says to BB that he is like Cupid and almost successes to make Omri and Ksenia "close friends".
Day 30
In DR, Shay Hay, Tania and Gili ask BB if he will show how Gili fell in the Jacuzzi. Gili laughs and says that he wants to be paid if it is shown on tv.
The housemates make their rituals for Shabbat (Saturday). Tania asks Shay Hay if it’s bothering for him. He answers that every day is the same. He doesn’t love to hear noise. Tania answers that the situation here is so funny and he should learn to laugh.
In DR, the nominated ones share their fears from the eviction.
In the bedroom, Omri goes in the bed of Ksenia and Tamar. Dudu says that Tamar should sleep with him (Dudu). Omri answers that he won’t sleep with Ksenia. Dudu tries to make him sleep in the bed of Ksenia. Later in DR, Dudu says to BB "That’s it. I do what I can. I know what Ksenia wants. She wants him (Omri)."
Tamar is evicted from the house.
The housemates are separated from BB in two groups – blue and red. It is for the new weekly task.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2016, 08:11:58 AM »
The scene when Shay Hay throws glass on the feet of Koko...What a stupid story. I've never seen him so angry and more for such a supid thing...And Koko was his only friend in the house before... :-X