Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 36235 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2016, 04:31:22 AM »
I hate how Arbel made "fast connection" with Shay Hay despite that she knows Omri from outside. I think that she chooses very good strategy after all - she comes 25 days later and already knows how likeable is Shay Hay for the viewers and now is like a shadow to him and Tania.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2016, 07:04:59 AM »
It seems that Dudu and Flori are friends no more! Again conflict in the house, even two so far between Dudu and Flori. I can't wait for the episode from Wednesday to understand what exactly happened. But i know Dudu said to Flori that "I wish you won't wake up tomorrow morning!" :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2016, 04:35:16 AM »
There are some secret tasks of some housemates during the main weekly task. I only suppose but it's possible the conflict between Dudu and Flori to be part of a secret task.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2016, 02:58:32 AM »
Barak has a birthday today! He receives a birthday kiss from Dudu! :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2016, 04:51:43 AM »
Episode 11

Omri and Ksenia are in bed the night before the last eviction. Omri says that he is afraid, that he "can't anymore in this place". Ksenia answers that she will go home tomorrow and Omri answers "That's why I am here in your bed, because I could go tomorrow. I promised to myself that I won’t do it in the house". Ksenia answers that he should do what he wants. Omri thinks that she is angry but she answers "I am not angry at you, but just don’t worry so much".
Day 31
In DR Shay Hay tells to BB in a form of a fairytale, about "a strategic prince" (Omri) and "the silent princess" (Ksenia) and that it's not accidentally before the eviction. In the kitchen Flori also says to Barak that it is pure strategy but not from Omri, from Ksenia, but Barak thinks that there is some feeling. Meanwhile Ksenia says to Or that she doesn't understands why Flori looks at her strange. Or says "Why you care what she thinks. Dear, do what you want." On the kitchen table, Flori says to Omri that Ksenia doesn’t have any self respect. Omri answers that it's not true. Also says "Believe me, I am the one who shows borders, because if I wanted, I would do many things".
In the kitchen, Omri is little angry that Shay Hay doesn’t clean the dishes which he and Tania used. Or says on loud voice that if he wants to be a good example for the viewers he should leave the house. Shay Hay hears it.
Tamar is evicted from the house. Many housemates are sad. Shay Hay is happy that he is in the house again. BB separates the housemates on two groups – red with captain Shay Hay and blue with captain Omri. Shay Hay is glad from his team; Ksenia is little upset that Omri didn't choose her in his team.
Day 32
Tania reads message from BB that the red and the blue team will compare in tasks and every group will have different budget according of winning or loss. Also that the group which wins the last challenge will be immune and the lost will be nominated. In DR, BB says secret to the red team that BB will take care they to win in the first three games, but the last they should win by themselves. If they win in the last challenge all housemates will have full weekly budget. The first challenge starts. The blue team lost, the red triumphs and jokes with the blue team.
Dudu cooks spaghetti, but they are not enough for all housemates. Flori is not glad. She says that she should do more "because no one is better than me in the kitchen". Dudu answers "I won't cook again I don't care, you are angry because finally someone else took your place in the kitchen, right?". Flori starts to screams to Dudu "Take care what you say to me. I am not Omri". Dudu continues to say that she can’t believe that someone else cooks instead her and the storm between those two starts. Later Dudu says to Omri and Ksenia that Flori thinks that the strategy of Ksenia is to seduce Omri. In DR, Flori wants to leave the blue team and to join in the group of Shay Hay. BB says that it is impossible. Then Flori says that she wants to go home. She exits from DR and starts to collect her baggage. Some housemates try to stop her. In DR, Dudu tells to BB about the argue with Flori. BB jokes with him that this week will be double eviction.
Or says to Flori that she should stop to think what the others do in the house and also that she is a friend and could say everything in her face. They start argue about Omri and Ksenia and Flori calls Ksenia "garbage girl". In DR, BB informs the red team about the next challenge. It starts. Dudu thinks that Koko has secret task and that's why they cannot win. After the challenge, the blue team are upset from the second loss.
Flori says to Omri and Koko that she doesn’t want Dudu "to enters in her territory". Omri says that now he is between Dudu and her. Dudu comes and the conflict starts again. Shay Hay says to Flori that everyone loves her at this house. Flori says to Omri "i give up from you". Meanwhile Dudu screams to Flori "It's not your business if I date with men or women and stop to notice who goes to sleep with Ksenia". Barak and Omri support Dudu. It seems that the house really is separated in two groups. In the trailer Flori wants to talk about football with Shay Hay, Tania and Gili but Shay Hay prefers to talk about sex.
Day 33
The conflict from yesterday is not forgotten and the housemates want to cook separated, in groups. BB informs Ksenia that the next challenge is between her and Koko and that they should guess quotes from the housemates, who say that.
The housemates are separated in the kitchen by groups created by hate. Dudu says that he doesn’t want everybody to eat separated. Flori disagrees. Dudu says in DR that he feels pain in the heart for everything which happened.
The challenge between Ksenia and Koko starts. During the task, Omri understood that Ksenia said that he is afraid from intimacy. Ksenia understood that Flori called her "garbage girl".
In DR BB shows video to the blue team and reveals them the secret task of the red team. He says that they also have a secret task, they should win the last challenge, if not, they will not have full budget. The blue team tries to make Flori to play with them but she is categorically that she is not playing with them. The blue team is disappointed. In the bathroom, Flori says to Shay Hay that she decided to play after all. Shay Hay says to Tania that he is sure that after day or two everything will be like before the conflict.
The finale challenge starts. The blue team wins, the red is nominated for eviction. Omri thanks to Flori for playing. Shay Hay wants to talk with Omri in DR. Dudu reminds at Omri that he was mad when Dudu was in DR with Shay Hay. Omri says that he wouldn’t go. Shay Hay says to Omri that he is glad that he (Omri) won the weekly budget and that if he could he would nominate himself this week.
In DR, Shay Hay says that this task was hard and that he is afraid for Tania about the eviction.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2016, 05:02:09 AM »
Pre-saving nominations. All members of the red team + Dudu: Arbel, Dudu ,Gil & Gili, Michael, Ksenia, Shay Hay, Tania

Ksenia is saved, she nominated Flori

Nominated this week: Arbel, Dudu ,Gil & Gili, Michael, Flori, Shay Hay, Tania

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2016, 07:11:11 AM »
And WOW the task with red and blue team is exactly the same as in BB All Stars 4 Bulgaria!!!
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=2543.0

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2016, 03:59:03 AM »
Poll for tonight.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #158 on: January 23, 2016, 04:48:03 AM »
I hope he can get ejected some way to not win lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2016, 05:48:28 AM »
Why is drama king Shay Hay so goddamn popular? I don't get it at all.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #160 on: January 23, 2016, 11:51:52 AM »
I hope he can get ejected some way to not win lol
Me waiting the sameeee kkkk  >:D hate him

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2016, 07:45:03 AM »
Gili and Gil were evicted last night. I will not miss Gili but i will miss Gil. And OMG, this boy cries more times at day than me! :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »
Episode 12

Day 33
The war for the kitchen between Flori and Or continues. Flori doesn’t want to cook in the same place as Or. The kitchen war is a theme for talk for everyone. Arbel wants ketchup from Flori and she just threw it on the table. Shay Hay asks Flori why she did it, she answers "She is a nasty girl, that’s it".
Repeat from the previous episode – the blue team are in DR and BB tells them the secret of the red team. The blue team watches video about the task. The blue team wins in the last challenge of the task.
In the bathroom, Or says to Ksenia that she loves her very much and that what Flori said about her is not fair. Ksenia is very disappointed from Flori and says it to Koko. Flori hears it from outside and enters in the bathroom with the words "Dear, don’t say something which is not true". The argue continue outside the bathroom and Flori claims that she never said that Ksenia is "garbage or easy girl". Ksenia is sure that Flori never says something face to face and that she will continue to claims that those words are not said by her.
Day 34
BB informs the housemates about the all secret tasks during the weekly task. Also informs them for the rule breaks of the housemates and because of that their weekly budget is limited. Gil did only one rule break and he is very angry that everyone does what he wants without to think about the others.
Arbel wants to talk with Flori about her behavior earlier. She says that no one in her life did not throw to her anything. Flori says to her to get out from the kitchen, Arbel answers that it is her house as it is house of Flori. On the table Michael says to Shay Hay, Tania and Gil that the both girls are right in this argue. Shay Hay supports Flori and says that she did not make any separations in the house. Michael says that she did in fact. Flori hears it and says that it is because she doesn’t wants to be part of this house. Also calls Or "Satan". Or hears it and short argue starts.
Day 35
On the morning there are argue again in the bathroom. Flori wants to take a shower before some housemates because she claims that yesterday there was no hot water for her. In the backyard, Omri and Michael talk that in the "group of Shay Hay" there is no true love, that Flori never will be loved by Tania and Shay Hay.
Day 36
"The games of BB" starts. Ksenia wins and nominated Flori. Tania and Shay Hay are angry to Gili that he chooses (during the games of BB) Dudu to continue to fight for saving this week instead of Tania. Flori is happy that during the saving game the housemates understood that Or is not liked outside according to the viewers. Gili says to Omri that he chooses Dudu because he is always nominated and deserves chance. Shay Hay starts to argue with Gili about this and says that Gili doesn’t have any friends here. Shay Hay also says that Dudu is stupid. Gili answers that even if they were close before ( he and Shay Hay) now it’s gone. Dudu says to Shay Hay "If your girlfriend is evicted go with her, be a man". Barak again says to Dudu that he is always with him.
In the trailer, Michael says to Shay Hay that he is wrong many times, Flori says to Shay Hay that Gili loves him. Later Arbel also says to Shay Hay that Gili was correct to Dudu because they are friends.
Day 37
Dudu asks from Shay Hay to be on the table with everybody during the weekly prayer, Flori answers that she supports Shay Hay. She confronts with Omri who says that she called long time Shay Hay "Satan" but now is with him. Flori answers "It kills you, right". She also confronts with Dudu who will be with Omri till the end.
In the trailer Shay Hay explains to Dudu that in this house there are people who can’t be in the same place in the house. Shay Hay also says to Omri that Flori loves him and seeks way back to him. Omri answers that he tried to talk with her but she is not ready.
In DR, Tania and Shay Hay. He tells to BB about his divorced family, about the dinners and prayers for Friday.
Dudu tries to say to Flori that she should sit on the table with everybody but she says that she cannot stand Arbel and Or. Everybody talk that they should sit all together. Flori prefers to have a dinner alone with Shay Hay and Tania.
Gili and Gil are evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2016, 08:00:07 AM »
Why is drama king Shay Hay so goddamn popular? I don't get it at all.
Because all the school girls are in love with Shay Hay, because he is karate master and "real man, and everything which he says or do it right". I am tired to read in the hebrew forums how they worship this "sexy little devil". Probably the men also find him attractive i really don't know what else to say... :bang :Dir :box :vio

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2016, 09:33:19 AM »
I am surprised that Shay Mika doesn’t show any reaction of the "romance" between Ksenia and Omri. And now also Arbel starts to make "moves" to be closer to Omri. And it seems that the "poor" Omri is a "love" target number 1 in the house. Even Dudu has a crash on him.

And another interesting theme in the house from the past days. Barak has some strange feelings to Michael. He says it to Ksenia and Dudu and also how confused is he because Michael is born as a woman.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"He drives crazy my senses. It confuses me. On first place it could be something like "straight relationship" between him and me, but there is also something very romantic in it. He is amazing boy. I never ever could date with women. He is a man but he is Michael. Do you understand? It confuses me. I feel that I like him very much but I think that I couldn’t fall in love with him because my heart is full with love for men."
Ksenia says that she felt it because he and Michael often confront and it shows something hidden. Dudu again wants to be Cupid for Barak and Michael.

Also today Barak said to Michael that they will be remarkable as a couple in BB house…
Hey wait, in the first days Dudu said to Michael that someday he (Michael) could end with a boy in the house…Is Dudu fortuneteller or the story between Barak and Michael is something for day or two in BB house?

I hope that the production will notice that there are much interesting stories in this house than everything around Shay Hay. :P

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »
Many times was mentioned about a big drama in the life of Shay Mika. Even she mentioned it in her promo video. I didn’t have enough time to read about this case and to get familiar with it but finally there is the story of it.
The story for the best friend of Shay Mika in school for who Shay Mika says that she was like her little sister.
The girl Tair Rada, age of 13, was brutally killed on December 6, 2006.

Her dead body was found in the toilet of The scenic Golan high school. There is a knife on her and many wounds – on her breast, on her arms, her throat is cut.
The next pictures are with height violent character so there is shown only the legs of the dead girl.
Spoiler for Hiden:

The crime scene without the dead body.
Spoiler for Hiden:

On December 11, 2006 the police arrests Roman Zadorov, 29 years old in the time of the murder, from Ukraine. Construction worker, worked on reparations in the same school.
Later he confesses that he is the murderer but his self confessions are under question several years.

On September 14, 2010 the Supreme Court finds him guilty.

The reason for the murder according to his self confessions are offensive words said by Tair when she wanted from him cigarette but he did not give her. He also claims that the girl hit him to testicles. "I felt a bit hate to her. I wanted to harm her but not to kill her" says Zadorov. Later was found that he has violent history also to his brother.
Year after the crime Zodorov shows how he escaped from the crime scene.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Pictures of Shay Mika, talking about the murder two days after the crime.
Spoiler for Hiden:

The investigation video with Shay Mika who speaks about the tragic day and she was the last person who saw Tair alive!
Spoiler for Hiden:
! No longer available

The grave of Tair.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2016, 05:25:19 PM »
horrible crime. just horrible. 

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2016, 04:38:05 AM »
horrible crime. just horrible.

I want to say something for this case. From two days I am very curios about it and I read and watch about it. Last night I watched 2 hours and half "raw documentary", I mean his questionings, hidden cam from his prison cell where he talks with his cellmate, psychologists, scientists, who talk about evidences. I saw evidences for which the police keeps silence…What I am going to say is that after last night and everything which I saw and heard I am completely sure, but without any doubt that this man is absolutely innocent! I am sure in that like I am sure that this month is January. I saw his confessions in the police station; they played with his mind like the cat plays with mouse. Something is absolutely wrong with the police investigation, it seems that they want to hide facts, no one knows why. But the killer is free and the killer for sure was a child, fellow student in this school. Even Tair said before this day that she is afraid from death, someone wrote on the door of the toilet the date of the killing, before the murder, teenage shoe print was found in the blood in the crime scene…and more and more! This case is not closed still!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2016, 04:39:20 AM »
I don’t have patience to see the new housemates! I don’t know when they will come or how many will be they, but the host Erez said that the entering of Tania and Arbel is not the last entering of new housemates during this season. I still cross my fingers for Ethiopian people!!! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2016, 04:53:57 AM »
Episode 13

Day 37
Ksenia and Omri are in bed, they kiss under the coverlet and after it Omri escapes in other bed. Ksenia goes in the backyard to smoke with Dudu who asks her if she is in love with Omri and she answers with "no". Dudu also asks Ksenia if they kissed in bed, she doesn’t wants to answer but gives a sign for "yes". Dudu goes in DR with the words "I deserve congratulations, BB, they kissed".
Day 38
In the morning Barak asks Flori if she is in mood for arguing today. She answers that there is one person in the house (Or) with who she will never talk again. Then Flori starts to explains to the others that Or is probably witch and tries to make black magic to Shay Hay. Barak says that it is bullshit. Flori goes to Tania and Shay Hay and starts talk about Or with them, they support her. In the kitchen Barak and Omri tells to Or that according to Flori she is a witch. Or is surprised.
In the backyard, Barak says to Flori that she is "blind" for Shay Hay. Omri says to her that Shay Hay said that he only will watch from side and will lought to their conflicts. Flori doesn’t believe. Shay Hay comes and disagrees that he said something like that. Tania makes appeal to stop to argue for false words. Arbel says her opinion that Flori plays a victim in the house. Flori confronts with her, after it she goes in DR, cries and says "I can’t listen anymore to all liars in this house". Back in the yard, Shay Hay says to Or "What you do in this argue, witch". Or says to Shay Hay and Tania that they are not true friends to Flori and if they want to help her, they will say to her what are her mistakes, as Or did in the past month.
When Tania and Shay Hay are alone, Shay Hay says that he couldn’t give to Flori what she needs and probably she should return to her friends in the house. Tania answers that he gave a lot to Flori, that he was real friend. Dudu comforts Flori and says "let’s stop all this".
Gili and Gil are evicted. The housemates are very upset. Flori cries in the backyard and Or hugs her, Flori hugs her back. Later Omri says to Flori that he understands how important was Gili for her but also that she has him and Dudu. Flori says that they should learn what friendship is.
Day 39
The housemates talk that they need more cigarettes. Or and Flori are invited in DR and BB informs them for the new "Silent task". They should talk on low voice. Also the other housemates should keep silence during their personal tasks. In DR, Shay Hay thanks to BB for this task. In the trailer, Flori says to Or and Koko that she will isolate herself because she can't with this task especially if she sees Arbel.
Or and Flori receive task to eat in silence. Dudu asks for cigarettes in DR. He also missed his mother.
In the bedroom, Tania says to Shay Hay and Flori that Arbel makes her crazy. Tania cleaned all dishes but Arbel claimed that she did it. Shay Hay says to her what to say to Arbel. When Shay Hay and Tania are alone in the backyard, Tania is upset that Shay Hay always says to her what she needs to say. Shay Hay answers "It’s the last time when you talk to me with laud voice ". Tania says "What, are you serious, don’t talk to me like I am 4 years old." Dudu comes and supports Tania.
Dudu receives task to talk with his mother very silent. The interesting thing in this talk was that his mother doesn’t think that he is the real Dudu. He is sad. In DR he says to BB that is pity that his mother thought that it is a joke.
The housemates try to talk silent in the house at all. Tania and Shay Hay receive personal task to feed a baby doll and to care to not cry.
Day 40
Shay Hay is worried that his children will forget about him during his stay in BB house. Dudu makes massage to Shay Hay’s head.
Barak and Michael receives personal task for beauty procedure. Arbel removes they hair from the leg.
Omri talk with Or about Dudu. "He comes from a place where he receives a lot of love and he seeks it from me, I don’t know what to do, I am afraid that I will hurt him" says Omri. Later Dudu says to Omri that he feels lonely and Omri says to him that exactly for that he talked with Or. Dudu is not glad that they talked about him. "It’s always hard to talk to you, Dudu" says Omri. "Then don’t talk, don’t even say to me good morning" says Dudu.
In the trailer, Dudu and Omri talk again. Dudu says "When I said to you to not talk to me it wasn’t serious, all my body was shaking when I told you this. But you are right, I always seek love.". Omri answers "I will exit from here changed, Dudu. Do you know that I’ve ever told to my brother that I love him? From you I learned to say it, thank you".
The housemates received task with silent party. Also they watch some promo videos of the housemates. Shay Mika and Ksenia are upset from the promo video of Omri because they heard that Omri "loves to take the girls from everywhere". Omri cries when he saw the face of his brother in the promo.
Dudu and Barak jokes that Shay Hay becomes like regular housemate in the house, that they miss the old angry boy.
Shay Hay makes his nominations face to face. He nominates first Koko because she is "zombie". The next "zombie" Or is also nominated.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2016, 05:02:47 AM »
Pre-saving nominations: Arbel, Korin, Dudu, Or, Shay Hay and Tania.

Dudu is saved. He nominated Michael.

Nominated this week: Arbel, Korin, Michael, Or, Shay Hay and Tania.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2016, 03:40:11 AM »
I know that for Dudu wasn’t funny but I laugh when I hear the talk between him and his mother:
- Hello, mum. It’s me, Dudu
- I couldn’t be your mum, cutie. But congratulations for the good joke! :-X

And Omri should receive award for this look which scares Dudu so much!!!!! I can’t! ;D

I can’t imagine this season without Dudu btw. Such a star! O0

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2016, 03:51:46 AM »
Arbel, Koko and Tania are in danger!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2016, 03:27:29 PM »
Koko was evicted tonight! Everyone who dares to make Shay Hay angry go home...The viewers need therapy...really...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2016, 05:52:39 PM »
I have no idea who'll win this season ::)