Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 43060 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2016, 07:35:48 PM »
I have no idea who'll win this season ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2016, 08:10:13 PM »
Episode 14

Day 40
During the "Silent task", the housemates should chose three promo videos of three housemates. Everyone wants to see his promo and the housemates just don’t know how to choose. Finally are chosen Flori, Dudu and Omri. Shay Mika is upset not only from the seen on the promo of Omri (that he always finds a girl everywhere) but also that he wasn’t gentlemen and chooses to watch his own promo. Dudu supports Omri and whispers it in Omri's ear. There is confrontation between the housemates for the reason how those three housemates were chosen. Shay Mika is very upset that no one from the housemates didn’t want to see her promo; no one wanted to know more about her.
Day 41
Or asks Ksenia in the kitchen if she talked with Omri already after she saw his promo video. Ksenia says that Omri who she saw in the promo is not the same as she sees here, because he said that he isn’t in BB house to make love relationships. "I hope that I am not with him because he wants to spend good his time here " says Ksenia. Or says that it seems that Ksenia is already in love with Omri and that sometimes the men act like "big men" but they want the same as women after all.
In the kitchen Or makes some figures which looks like voodoo dolls. Shay Hay is "worried" that one of the dolls is Flori and goes to her to say the bad news. Flori is scared and goes to see with her own eyes the dolls.
Day 42
Shay Hay and Shay Mika talk about the nominations, about the games of BB when someone will be saved from nomination. Shay Mika also tells to Shay Hay and Tania that she falls in love very easy and in this house is very easy to be in this situation, but she doesn’t want to be in the reality "glued" to someone else. Also says that she has a brother and sister. Shay Hay says to Tania that he starts to like Shay Mika.
Dudu jokes with Shay Hay that Tania will be evicted and to enjoy every moment with her. After it, the housemates see who is nominated. In DR, Shay Hay says that he is disappointed that Tania is nominated because the housemates want to "cut his power". In DR, Koko says that she is afraid from eviction. Back in DR, Dudu tells to BB that he wants new housemates – two men and two women.
Day 43
Shay Hay asks from Barak to not touch his things (cigarettes) when he doesn’t watch. Barak says "Ok. You told me yesterday, why you say it again". Shay Hay accuses Barak that he steals from his things. Barak start to get nervous and the conflict is ready. Or also argue with Shay Hay and calls him "virus which destroy everything". After the argue Barak continues to talk about Shay Hay with the others and Arbel goes to tell to Shay Hay what was said behind his back. Shay Hay is not glad that Tania did not supports him and stays silent.
Dudu wins the games of BB and is saved from his nomination. He nominates Michael. Michael understands that he was his only option because the others are more close with Dudu. Tania asks Shay Hay what is wrong with him because she feels that he is angry to her. Shay Hay doesn’t want to talk. Meanwhile Arbel says to Shay Hay that she felt that when she argued with Flori he was on the side of Flori, Shay Hay answers that it wasn’t true.
Tania again wants to talk with Shay Hay and asks him what is wrong between them. He continues to "torture her feelings" when refuses to talk.
Barak says to Michael that he feels that he should be woman in the way of thinking to be compatible to him and that he doesn’t mean only in sexual way. Michael says that everything depends on the person with him. Also that he is not "transsexual man" he is on first place man.
Tania calls Shay Hay "Nazi" in the backyard. She doesn’t understands why he has such behavior with her. "I do everything for you in this house, I left my life outside to be here with you and what do you want from me?". He finally says that she doesn’t supports him in his arguments. Tania goes to cry in the bathroom and Shay Mika comes and comforts her. "You should know that you are very brave, Tania. You came here when you knew that no one stand your boyfriend. But you remain what you are. People who loves always have argue, it's a part of life" says Shay Mika. After it Tania goes to Shay Hay and tells him that they are not one person and that is normal to think different. "I love you more than the air, I wouldn’t change anything in you, you are perfect to me. I just don’t want to feel alone" says Tania. After it they hug.
Or says to Ksenia and Barak that she made the dolls because she wants to leave them something if she is evicted. She also gives dolls to Koko, Arbel and Shay Mika.
The nominated housemates talk in DR about the next evictions and the good moments in the house.
Koko is evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2016, 08:22:45 PM »
The next weekly task will be competition between videos shot in a car.
I like the styling of Korin in the last episode btw.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2016, 12:45:24 PM »
I liked the feministic speech of Or when Shay Hay nominated her and called her zombie and witch.

"I want to tell you Shay, that the weak men always try to smash the strong women and blame them for witches because they couldn’t deal with their intelligence, their intuition and their strength. I am glad that someone like you calls me witch and I want to tell you from the depths of my heart and from the name of my sisterhood – THE WITCH IS PROUD!" :-*

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2016, 01:01:39 AM »
I liked the feministic speech of Or when Shay Hay nominated her and called her zombie and witch.

"I want to tell you Shay, that the weak men always try to smash the strong women and blame them for witches because they couldn’t deal with their intelligence, their intuition and their strength. I am glad that someone like you calls me witch and I want to tell you from the depths of my heart and from the name of my sisterhood – THE WITCH IS PROUD!" :-*
(Image removed from quote.)

loved it, i cant deal with shay hay anymore

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2016, 11:58:12 AM »
The housemates already started to realize that Shay Hay is main favorite in this show. After the last eviction they heard the screaming of the fans of Shay Hay.
Omri said "The winner is already known, from now we are just dolls in this show. What we do here?" Flori said :"Let’s go to BB and tell him to let us to get our suitcases." Dudu thinks that he is a weak player when he is around Shay Hay, while Shay Mika thinks that the winner is not important, the way of everyone of them in this show is important. She has an argue with Omri "Every one of us worth something, what if the winner is clear. What, you are here to receive the screams and the applause from outside?. Leave it".
Spoiler for Hiden:
When Gili was evicted hours after it he wrote on his wall on Facebook "This show is for Shay Hay".
Spoiler for Hiden:
Palm Springs commercial photography
And no matter that their favorite is always on the screen 99,9 % of the episodes, the fans of Shay Hay are not glad and claims that BB shows only the bad sides of their God! I can’t believe! Exactly the fans of Shay Hay to blame BB in conspiracy against Shay Hay? Really?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2016, 12:15:25 PM »
Pictures of Ksenia as model! Beautiful Russian girl! :)
Spoiler for Hiden:

On this pic Ksenia is like i see Adele!!!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2016, 10:24:36 AM »
Because I like to look back in BB Israel history I wanted to calm myself that is possible miracle to happen and Shay Hay to not win in the end. Because unexpected twists did happened in the past and not once or twice.
It started from the first season. Yossi Bublil was top favorite from the beginning, the nation worshiped him. And in the end just...shock! Shifra won with more than 20 % difference as I remember, and no one was able to believe that Yossi was runner-up!

In the second season Saar was first in every poll in the first month or two but in the end Eliraz got the love of the viewers!

In season three, Frida was the winner of the viewers. She was like a tank and survived every eviction with big percentage till one day...she finished 6th, week before the finale!

In season 4 Tamir was more loved by the viewers than Kuti but he finished second.

Season five had only one winner and his name was Gili Miley. He was Shay Hay of season 5 – fans obsessed by him, hysterical fans which worshiped him like a living God, like the next messiah! I prayed every day this man to be ejected because it was the only option this man to not win. And it happened. First he broke the rules with humiliating on racial base Tahunia, he was warned by BB. The second time he humiliated verbally the lesbian housemate Anat by calling her with terrible words based on her sexuality. After touching speech of Tahunia and Anat in DR in which Tahunia asked BB "Show us that the ratings and the money are not more important for you than the humanity", BB decided to eject his "golden hen" which brings him so much ratings and money.
His father was ejected first exactly for the same reasons btw.

In season 6 Eldad was favorite and first in every poll while the winner Tal wasn’t even mentioned by the viewers in the first months.

The last example is from the last VIP season. Niro was favorite, was first in every poll and in the end was runner-up!

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »
Because I like to look back in BB Israel history I wanted to calm myself that is possible miracle to happen and Shay Hay to not win in the end. Because unexpected twists did happened in the past and not once or twice.
It started from the first season. Yossi Bublil was top favorite from the beginning, the nation worshiped him. And in the end just...shock! Shifra won with more than 20 % difference as I remember, and no one was able to believe that Yossi was runner-up!

In the second season Saar was first in every poll in the first month or two but in the end Eliraz got the love of the viewers!

In season three, Frida was the winner of the viewers. She was like a tank and survived every eviction with big percentage till one day...she finished 6th, week before the finale!

In season 4 Tamir was more loved by the viewers than Kuti but he finished second.

Season five had only one winner and his name was Gili Miley. He was Shay Hay of season 5 – fans obsessed by him, hysterical fans which worshiped him like a living God, like the next messiah! I prayed every day this man to be ejected because it was the only option this man to not win. And it happened. First he broke the rules with humiliating on racial base Tahunia, he was warned by BB. The second time he humiliated verbally the lesbian housemate Anat by calling her with terrible words based on her sexuality. After touching speech of Tahunia and Anat in DR in which Tahunia asked BB "Show us that the ratings and the money are not more important for you than the humanity", BB decided to eject his "golden hen" which brings him so much ratings and money.
His father was ejected first exactly for the same reasons btw.

In season 6 Eldad was favorite and first in every poll while the winner Tal wasn’t even mentioned by the viewers in the first months.

The last example is from the last VIP season. Niro was favorite, was first in every poll and in the end was runner-up!

anything could happen,  it would be awesome if he finishes in second place  >:D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2016, 11:46:37 AM »
anything could happen,  it would be awesome if he finishes in second place  >:D

Allehvay (I hope to be like that) as they say in Hebrew! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2016, 11:48:23 AM »
As the episodes in the past few weeks are not uploaded fast as I want, my resume of episode 15 also will be little late. As soon as I see the episode I will make resume!

News from the house: this week there is no eviction. BB has lied the housemates that this week they are all nominated and the eviction will be double. But in fact on Saturday the new housemates will enter and the two people who will be fake evicted will take a part from a task. The new housemates will choose "the two evicted".
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:59:56 AM by DanielA »

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2016, 05:41:10 PM »
As the episodes in the past few weeks are not uploaded fast as I want, my resume of episode 15 also will be little late. As soon as I see the episode I will make resume!

News from the house: this week there is no eviction. BB has lied the housemates that this week they are all nominated and the eviction will be double. But in fact on Saturday the new housemates will enter and the two people who will be fake evicted will take a part from a task. The new housemates will choose "the two evicted".

Is Barak still immune and is Dudu still automatically nominated?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2016, 10:29:39 PM »
Episode 15

Day 45
In the kitchen Shay Hay thanks to Tania for her patience with him and promises to her that she never will feel alone again. In the backyard Ksenia says to Omri that she and Dudu saw cat here and they called her Mitzi. Omri says "Wait, Dudu did you have a dog called Mitzi? Who gives such a name to a dog?"
Koko is evicted from the house. The housemates see a car outside in the yard and suppose that it is some prize for something. Michael, Shay Mika, Or and Barak sorry for Koko.
The housemates receive their new weekly task – to make videos in the car, girls vs. boys. To be successful their task they should get 80 000 watches on the website. The group which gets more likes will get prize. Shay Mika is angry to Omri that he said "I have Shay Hay in my group", that according to how many fans he has they will win. Soon many housemates turn against Omri and asks him if he gives up from the game because they are not, even if they doesn’t have a chance. Omri says that he laugh at this because if he doesn’t laugh he would be angry. Meanwhile Shay Hay says all this to Tania and says "Pure jealousy". In DR BB explains the task of the boys and the girls. Shay Hay refuses to be a part of this task. Later all housemates try to change his mind, but he claims that the reason is personal.
Day 46
Dudu again talks with Shay Hay and gives him advice to think carefully how good that task is. In DR, Shay Hay says to BB that he is upset because he feels that they don’t want to be with him in the video. Tania gives him advice to do the task. In the end, Shay Hay decides to join in the task. The housemates start to train for the task. Michael doesn’t want to shave his beard for the video. Arbel is worried that Flori has a problem with the English songs. Flori is angry at says it to Tania.
Tania says to Dudu that she is very happy to see Shay Hay smiling with everyone and asks Dudu to continue to be friendly with him.
The boys start to shot their video. Shay Hay apologizes to Barak for their bad moments and wants to turn new page between them. They shake their hands.
Day 47
The female housemates are surprised that the males have eaten almost everything from the kitchen. Barak says to Michael and Or that yesterday Shay Hay was like an other person. Or doesn’t believe.
The girls start to shot their video. Flori has difficulties with her coordination and she is upset. Tania says it to Barak and Michael. Dudu says to Shay Hay that in the beginning of the task he was afraid from his reactions but everything was fine in the end. Shay Hay says to Dudu that he loves him. In their bed, Tania and Shay Hay make plans to be guests of Dudu in his town after the show.
Day 48
Dudu makes a show by himself by asking the housemates questions like interview. He asks Shay Mika why she wants charismatic boy to enter in the house she answers that she needs it. Dudu asks Michael how he felt like a man after his first operation he answers "very good because it's hard to look at the mirror and to see what you don’t want to see". Michael also says that outside he is stronger than he is here. That he wants to talk with Shay Hay but he couldn’t. Shay Hay answers that it's hard for him to not talk with him almost month because he loves him. Barak and Or smokes cigarettes and Barak says to Or that he really tried to be closer with Michael but it seems that Michael "wants to return to learn karate with Shay Hay".
Dudu continues with his interviews and tries to make peace between Omri and Shay Hay. Omri says that he and Shay Hay have much in common, they hug.
BB shows to the housemates their videos. BB informs the housemates that their task is successful.
In DR, Dudu and Shay Hay wonder why there are no nominations this week. They continue to wonder also outside DR with the others. Ksenia says to Dudu that the surprises are best.
In the saloon, BB informs the housemates that the boys won in the competition. Also tells them about the "double eviction".
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2016, 10:31:24 PM »

Is Barak still immune and is Dudu still automatically nominated?

Yes, Barak is still immune, Dudu is always nominated. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2016, 12:13:01 PM »
I liked the weekly task! So funny! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2016, 12:14:12 PM »
I wonder what will happen with the two fake evicted this week. Erez says that this is unexpected, and it will be done for the first time in BB history (they always says it even if it’s not true)  ::). And what if they get places on finale next to Barak??? I really don’t know. Let’s wait and see!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2016, 12:16:10 PM »
After the feministic speech of Or, many people on Facebook shows their support, even men, even dog! ;D, with the words "I am also a proud witch!". :ali

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2016, 12:44:44 AM »
Shay Hay & Dudu were fake evicted, and 4 new housemates entered.
I am pretty sure anyone in the house believe they were evicted lol . I dont liked any of the newbies, and 4 is a lot just with 1 or 2 it would be ok

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2016, 01:30:40 PM »
Episode 16

Day 49
In the backyard, Omri and Shay Hay shares thoughts that they almost don’t remember how is the life outside. Or says to Tania that she likes her and in other situation they could be real friends. Tania says to Shay Hay that Or also says to her that the females are always in the shadow of the males in BB, Shay Hay answers "Bullshit". Tania says "She knows that we never could be friends".
The housemates eat on the kitchen table and Tania suddenly says that probably one of the new housemates will be like Michael but "inversely". Barak says that he wishes it. Michael becomes nervous because he thinks that it would be useless. He asks Omri "If now you find out that Ksenia has something extra between the legs would you stop to like her as before?", Omri says that it is complicated question but probably they would stay good friends. Tania says that she wouldn’t have problem with it if she is in love. Barak again says that he just couldn’t be with a woman.
Shay Hay follows the other housemates around the house and asks them "Who wants to argue". Shay Hay jokes with Arbel that he wants to argue but he doesn’t know with whom.
BB informs the housemates in the saloon that the boys won in the weekly competition and they won also gift – song performed from famous artist and dinner by master chef. Also informs them for the "double eviction" and that the evicted ones will be chosen from the new housemates (it’s also lie). The housemates become nervous and angry that it is not fair. The housemates wonder who will be the evicted, Dudu is very nervous from the eviction and the others try to calm him down.
The boys get their gift – dinner and song. In the Jacuzzi Ksenia says to Or and Shay Mika that if some jealous girl enters in the house she probably will evict them.
Barak says to Ksenia that there are not other men in this country like Michael, that he just could hug him till death, without to be tired. Dudu again tries to make Omri and Ksenia to sleep in one bed. Ksenia also wants him in her bed but Omri first refuses then agrees.
Day 50
In the morning, Ksenia sees how Omri flirts with Arbel. Shay Hay says to Omri how it looks for the others and that Ksenia is hurt. Omri says that he will talk with her. Ksenia says to Or that she can’t recognize herself anymore that she "was sleeping month and half" (She means the story with Omri). Or agrees.
Shay Hay and Tania make angry Flori with dirty talk about sex.
Ksenia and Omri talk. Ksenia says to him that he and Arbel are free to do whatever they want. They ask each other what they want from the other but both don’t want to answer. Ksenia says that she needs to know better Omri before something else to happen. "With every day I see you more beautiful. I like to be with you but the most right thing is to not do anything in the house" says Omri. Ksenia agrees. Omri wants date with her when they are outside BB.
Day 51
Shay Hay asks Omri what happened between him and Ksenia, Omri answers "Everyone goes on his own way, but in good way." Arbel says to Omri that Ksenia is very sensitive girl. Omri answers that everyone from the house is sensitive.
Or, Arbel and Ksenia talk that everyone has a feeling that he will be evicted. Soon everyone starts to wonder again who will be evicted. On the kitchen table Flori has a "goodbye speech" in case if she is evicted. One by one, the housemates goes to DR and talk about their fears from the eviction and suggest what will be the new housemates. Dudu is angry again that it’s not fair some new housemates to choose who goes from the house and it seems funny to the other housemates.
The new housemates enter one by one and "chose" who according to them shouldn’t be evicted. Of course it is decision of BB. Dudu and Shay Hay are "evicted". The hosts inform them that they will be in "the room of dead" for the next weekly task.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »
The new housemates!

Esty – Lee Paz
Born: 15.06.1986
Spoiler for Hiden:

She is single lesbian girl. Loves to ride horses. His father still can’t accept her sexuality. She broke up with her love because the mother of the girl did not like her.
She likes Dudu, Or and Tania but she thinks that she will be very close with Michael. She is 200 % sure that she will win.

Rinat Fleischer
Born: 09.10.1970
Spoiler for Hiden:

Divorced with 15 y.o girl. She describes herself as crazy. Her biggest age difference with a lover was 20 years. According to her "the sexy thing" is in the brain of every person. She loves to hang out with young people, she loves fashion and politics.
She doesn’t like Shay Hay and Or. She likes Omri.

Shahar Hapetz
Born: 21.08.1980
Spoiler for Hiden:

Hairdresser, single. He works with his mother.
He likes Shay Hay, Or and Arbel. He thinks that if Barak wasn’t with immunity he would "fly to home". He also likes Dudu and Ksenia but doesn’t likes Omri.

Itzik Karsenty
Born: 19.07.1969
Spoiler for Hiden:

Also hairdresser.  Divorced twice with 4 children - boys. He thinks that the girls in the house need a man like him. He likes Dudu , Michael and Or, even understands Shay Hay. He is afraid from mistakes in BB house.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2016, 02:32:27 PM »
Shay Hay & Dudu were fake evicted, and 4 new housemates entered.
I am pretty sure anyone in the house believe they were evicted lol . I dont liked any of the newbies, and 4 is a lot just with 1 or 2 it would be ok

I think that the new housemates will be evicted first when they are nominated…The fans of the show on Facebook are just mad about the choice of BB. Most of them like only Esty-Lee. They totally hate Rinat, wow the comment that she is a trash for sleeping with 19 years old soldier got almost 2000 likes for about 30 minutes!!! ::)
The viewers are also mad that Shay Mika will remain without charismatic male!!! BB Israel really knows how to turn mad his viewers! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »
The new task is called "Sherlock Holmes". Some housemates are "killed" and goes to the "room of the dead" (morgue). There already are Dudu and Shay Hay and they watch everything in the house. So far Omri and Arbel are "killed".
I can't wait to see the task, i love it!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2016, 02:16:33 PM »
The twin brother of Omri seems back in Israel (he lives in USA) to support his brother from closer. Paparazzi caught him on the street with no one else but Nofar Mor from BB3 and BB6!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2016, 12:20:07 PM »
In 2017 Big Brother Israel is going to change forever. The program moves from "Keshet" (rainbow logo) and goes to "Reshet" (green logo).

The house of BB currently in Neve Ilan will be destroyed forever and will be building in Rishon Letzion or in Pertah Tikva.

Season 8 which is planned for 2016 will be the last season on "Keshet" and probably the last for Erez Tal, Korin Gideon and Yoram Zak who is the director and the voice of BB since the first season. They all work in "Keshet" and probably will stay there after the change.

So after this I could say that BB Israel will be recreated again in a whole new way!!!
http://omritv.co.il/archives/31463
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:05:29 PM by DanielA »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2016, 01:03:52 PM »
Second act of violence during this season! This time Flori has slapped twice Barak! Barak thinks that she should be ejected!

I think also that the acts of violence should be followed by ejection but if Flori will be ejected then Shay Hay also should go!
#JusticeForKoko!!! >:(