Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 39157 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »
Second act of violence during this season! This time Flori has slapped twice Barak! Barak thinks that she should be ejected!

I think also that the acts of violence should be followed by ejection but if Flori will be ejected then Shay Hay also should go!
#JusticeForKoko!!! >:(

No way they're gonna eject the show's already declared winner.
Recently they did it on portuguese version of The Farm with Bruno, he was ejected and his first reaction was that he threatened production saying "You are all fucked with me" and said his girlfriend would also be out without her saying nothing lol. He is violent and already won a show.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
Flori has walked from the house alone.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2016, 03:58:22 PM »
Recently they did it on portuguese version of The Farm with Bruno, he was ejected and his first reaction was that he threatened production saying "You are all fucked with me" and said his girlfriend would also be out without her saying nothing lol. He is violent and already won a show.
Wow, interesting things happen in the reality shows! ::)
I think also that BB wouldn't eject Flori because then the people would ask why Shay Hay is still there....well..the few people who doesn't like him... :zzz

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #203 on: February 10, 2016, 03:54:09 AM »
Picture of Esty-Lee with the love of her life, the one who left her because her mother did not like Esty-Lee.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #204 on: February 10, 2016, 07:35:59 AM »
Wow, interesting things happen in the reality shows! ::)
I think also that BB wouldn't eject Flori because then the people would ask why Shay Hay is still there....well..the few people who doesn't like him... :zzz
Realities in Portugal are shitty right now tbh, and we can blame TVI (the broadcaster of SS and The Farm) for it, since it does all-stars with the same people all years.
Yes, I think if they did eject her the public would stop watching, but if it was in Portugal they would eject her anyways lol.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #205 on: February 10, 2016, 04:11:27 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
In 2017 Big Brother Israel is going to change forever. The program moves from "Keshet" (rainbow logo) and goes to "Reshet" (green logo).

The house of BB currently in Neve Ilan will be destroyed forever and will be building in Rishon Letzion or in Pertah Tikva.

Season 8 which is planned for 2016 will be the last season on "Keshet" and probably the last for Erez Tal, Korin Gideon and Yoram Zak who is the director and the voice of BB since the first season. They all work in "Keshet" and probably will stay there after the change.

So after this I could say that BB Israel will be recreated again in a whole new way!!!
http://omritv.co.il/archives/31463

From the logo and names though I assume Keshet and Reshet are sister channels, so not as radical as some cross channel moves.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2016, 07:18:43 AM »
Realities in Portugal are shitty right now tbh, and we can blame TVI (the broadcaster of SS and The Farm) for it, since it does all-stars with the same people all years.
Yes, I think if they did eject her the public would stop watching, but if it was in Portugal they would eject her anyways lol.
Here is the same in Bulgaria. Every year in All Stars the same people. :zzz

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2016, 07:20:59 AM »
From the logo and names though I assume Keshet and Reshet are sister channels, so not as radical as some cross channel moves.
Keshet and Reshet are totally different broadcasting groups. "Keshet" means "rainbow", "Reshet" means "Network", so translated they are not so similar.  :) But they both have a part from Channel 2, so the show will remain the channel from now but everything else will be changed…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2016, 07:30:01 AM »
Episode 17

Day 52
The new housemates enter one by one. It seems that from first look the old housemates like the new ones. Dudu and Shay Hay are fake evicted. Tania is broken. Dudu and Shay Hay enter in the "morgue" and start to watch what happens in the house. They see how Tania and Ksenia cry for them and want them back in the house. Arbel says to Omri that in his promo video, Shahar said that he (Omri) plays with the feeling of Ksenia and Dudu. Omri is angry and says that this show made from him stupid person. Everyone sees that he is angry but Flori goes to comfort him. Suddenly they start to confront about Dudu. Flori says that Omri shouldn’t let Dudu so close to him, Omri answers "And what should I do? To not talk to him? If I don’t say to him good morning he will cry 3 hours". Ksenia says to him that she doesn’t feel that he plays with her feelings. Omri is angry because his family watches and they will think that he is a bad person. "F**k this place, why I need it?" says Omri. Dudu and Shay Hay who watch this on screen in the "morgue", wonder why Flori cry and they think that she makes false "theatre". BB plays song to the housemates which Dudu loves and it makes them cry. Barak says to Or how sad is he for Dudu, "He was character of winner" says Barak, Or says that she is happy for Shay Hay.
There is no "welcome party" for the new housemates, Omri says to the new housemates that he is sorry that they are not welcomed as it needs but the situation is very sad. Dudu and Shay Hay decide that Omri loves attention.
Day 53
The housemates receive the task "Sherlock Holmes". In the bathroom, Ksenia says to Shay Mika that Flori is a good person for trying to comfort Omri yesterday. Shay Mika answers that this is just a "circus" and Flori is actually happy for evicted Dudu and Shay Hay, that now she sees the finale with her.
The housemates had short talk about politics. Itzik reads message from BB that he should find two murderers, Tania is angry that the name of Shay Hay was said in a bad way by Rinat.
Or talk with Tania. Tania says that she doesn’t have place in this house without Shay Hay. Or says that she (Tania) was good with him, but he is not good person. Tania says that she understands why they think like that. Shay Hay watches it from the "morgue" and is angry that Tania talks with Or. Later Or talks with Rinat about Shay Hay. Rinat wonders how such a cold person could give love to Tania. Or agrees. In DR BB informs Tania that she is one of the killers and should kill Omri. Barak is the second killer, he should kill Arbel. In the morgue Shay Hay is angry to Tania that she seems happy without him and get friendly with Or. When everybody sleeps, Shay Hay and Dudu are in the backyard and Shay Hay says that he wants to be alone, without girlfriend, that Tania forgot about him. Dudu tries to keeps them (Tania and Shay Hay) together. Ksenia and Omri are in one bed again. Ksenia asks Omri "Are you the killer? Please, don’t kill me". Back in the "morgue" Shay Hay says to Dudu that when he goes outside he will brakes up with Tania. Shay Hay starts to cry because he feels that he gives his heart but Tania breaks it because she doesn’t cry about him every minute.
Tania "killed" Omri. Sherlock (Itzik) and Watson (Shahar) starts to investigate. Omri goes to the "morgue" and finds out that Dudu and Shay Hay are not evicted. Watson thinks that Ksenia killed Omri because "love problems". In the "morgue", Dudu explains to Omri how upset is he from him and his (Omri’s) words that Dudu pretends to be his girlfriend. Omri says that he is sorry. Later Omri says to Shay Hay that Tania loves him and Shay Hay surprised them with the words "I want to propose her marriage here in the house".
Day 54
Barak "kills" Arbel. She finds out the truth about Dudu and Shay Hay. Dudu explains also to Arbel what he herd from her and what upsets him. While Sherlock investigates, Tania gets instructions by BB to kill Rinat. Rinat goes to the "morgue". Shay Hay confronts with Rinat about her words that he couldn’t give love. Barak finds out that he should kill Michael. In the bathroom, Barak says to Michael that he needs to talk with him about his feelings. Barak wants to "separate" himself from Michael because he is afraid what will happen with him if Michael is evicted.
Barak "kills" Michael. Michael goes to the "morgue". The housemates talk with "the dead" via wooden oracle. They ask "the dead" questions the same as the questions in BB Games, like who plays for the cameras and so on. Flori is angry that "the dead" put her in every bad position (like false housemate). Barak confronts with her by saying that it is the truth.
Sherlock thinks that he found the two killers – Tania and Arbel. BB informs the housemates about the real killers – Tania and Barak but their task is successful for finding Tania. All housemates discover the truth about Dudu and Shay Hay.
The housemates see who is nominated.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2016, 07:44:44 AM »
Pre-saving nominated ones: Michael, Or, Shay Hay, Arbel and Dudu.

Dudu is saved, he nominated Omri.

Nominated this week: Michael, Or, Shay Hay, Arbel and Omri.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2016, 02:20:44 PM »
Poor Omri, it’s really not easy to be attractive…After he has troubles with rejecting Omer, Shay Mika, Ksenia and even Dudu, now he has to deal with the appetite for young men of Rinat… ^-^

And look what Apocalypses brings the false eviction of Shay Hay and Dudu…mostly Dudu of course… ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2016, 02:23:20 PM »
Act of violence number 3 – Dudu threw a plate on a table during arguing with Arbel and hurts Ksenia and Shay Hay.

Now I am sure that after Shay Hay wasn’t ejected everyone will do what he wants. And even the production did not show the slaps of Flori directly on the episode…all because of Shay Hay…I start to doubt if Flori really walked alone from the house or she get "little help" for her decision by BB. ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2016, 09:42:11 AM »
Poll results so far, for Saturday.

Shay Hay - 57 % - (2680 votes)
Omri - 17 % (817 votes)
Or - 11 % (503 votes)
Arbel - 8% (388 votes)
Michael - 7 % (336 votes)
Total votes - 4724
www.bigbrother-israel.co.il/

Arbel, Or and Michael are in danger. According to me, Or will be one of the finalists, let’s see. Arbel has luck of a wild dog…So, dear Michael…. :-X
I really, really don’t want Michael to go home. But he lost his chance to continue in this game when he is against Shay Hay now. We all know that everybody against Shay Hay go home. When Shay Hay likes someone he stays, when he stops to like someone also the viewers don’t like him…Such a pathetic season! :'(
Please God, give a sight to this blind people! Please! I can’t anymore to see a man treated like a GOD!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2016, 07:09:11 AM »
Even via the game "Truth or dare", Barak finally received the dreamed kiss from Michael.

Second kiss for Ksenia and Omri. It seems that also Esty- Lee has "an eye" on Ksenia?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2016, 02:36:00 PM »
If somebody finds nominations or some information or whatever for this season feel free to post it before me. I just want to say that sometimes i feel that i obsess this thread! ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2016, 03:35:49 PM »
Of course, Michael was evicted. This is the game of Shay Hay and he says who stays and who goes. For the first time in this season i feel real pain that someone is evicted. And of course i don't believe anymore that someone else could be the winner. In this moment it seems completely impossible! And i wont think that it would going to change...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2016, 04:06:05 PM »
Poor Barak…

That’s what I want to do now for real, to cry. I am just disgusted from this season. DISGUSTED! And it’s not only about some tv show. I just can’t believe that the people could follow something evil, something so wrong!!! How they could like so much Shay Hay? How it’s possible to follow someone so blind…I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE! I DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE. I WANT TO BREAK EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM, I AM JUST SO ANGRY NOW!

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie on February 10, 2016, 04:11:27 PMFrom the logo and names though I assume Keshet and Reshet are sister channels, so not as radical as some cross channel moves.Keshet and Reshet are totally different broadcasting groups. "Keshet" means "rainbow", "Reshet" means "Network", so translated they are not so similar.  But they both have a part from Channel 2, so the show will remain the channel from now but everything else will be changed…

Israeli broadcasting sounds confusing - so it'll change broadcasters but stay on the same channel?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2016, 07:18:20 PM »
Shay Hay will be evicted last like Klaus of BB Germany. #Agirlcandream kkkkkk

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #219 on: February 14, 2016, 04:44:14 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie on February 10, 2016, 04:11:27 PMFrom the logo and names though I assume Keshet and Reshet are sister channels, so not as radical as some cross channel moves.Keshet and Reshet are totally different broadcasting groups. "Keshet" means "rainbow", "Reshet" means "Network", so translated they are not so similar.  But they both have a part from Channel 2, so the show will remain the channel from now but everything else will be changed…

Israeli broadcasting sounds confusing - so it'll change broadcasters but stay on the same channel?

Yes, they have equal rights on Channel 2 , I think it’s an national channel. I was surprise first, because I think that in Bulgaria there are no such a things.

Shay Hay will be evicted last like Klaus of BB Germany. #Agirlcandream kkkkkk

Note: The resume of Episode 18 , soon when I see the episode. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2016, 05:48:51 AM »
The most famous blogger in Israel – Omri Hayoon, posted message on his Facebook wall as a protest to what happens…

"The country, the reality and almost everything in this world doesn’t care anymore about the good heart and the truth. You should scream and hate to be loved from the people. The bravest people become less liked. Michael you are brave. Good luck and thank you for your smile."

Every single word is true. I still BURN BURN BURN from Anger! :Dir :bang :arg :box :vio

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2016, 09:50:58 AM »
i feel you dani my too invested sis, when Rafael was evicted from GH US i had to drink a cup of tea to calm down lmao

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2016, 03:39:41 AM »
i feel you dani my too invested sis, when Rafael was evicted from GH US i had to drink a cup of tea to calm down lmao
No, cup of tea couldn’t calm me down…I have serious problem with the anger.  ::)  Such a good man was Michael, he has the potential to be the second person in the house except Or who is brave enough to be against the "living God"…And I was also soooo curious to watch the strange love triangle between Michael, Barak an Esty- Lee. Just the couple Barak and Michael received an extra member and just the viewers cut it…Where I will watch in reality again a love triangle between gay, transgender and lesbian caught in such a feelings toward each other?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2016, 03:50:05 AM »
Episode 18

Day 54
Dudu and Shay Hay return in the house from "the morgue". Flori is not happy and says to Or and Michael that she will leave the house. In DR Flori says to BB that she is tired, she misses her family and after the conflict with Barak she wants to go home. In the bathroom Flori talks with Or that she doesn’t feel herself anymore in this house. Or says that she understands.
Day 55
Flori prepares her baggage. Shay Hay says to the others that was strange to see them on TV when he and Dudu were isolated, that he saw also good things. Itzik tries to change the decision of Flori to leave the house. Rinat says to the others that Flori is jealous from the young girls and that's why she leaves. The leaving of Flori is the main theme of the talks. Or says to Flori that she really needs to go home. Flori says goodbye to all.
Day 56
The housemates make their nominations. Shay Hay makes his nominations face to face. Or doesn't wants to listen his nominations but BB tells that if someone doesn’t listen, it will hurt the budget. Barak tries to talk with Or but she doesn’t cares. Shay Hay nominates Or and Michael. Michael is angry and tells to Shay Hay that he has privileges in this game, that he has his girlfriend here and everything is around him, and that also he doesn’t understand the people who nominate Or. Later, Or, Michael and Barak talk about Shay Hay and his strategy to be nice now with the people and to bring them to home one by one till the end. Tania says to Shay Hay that she is proud of him. Or tries to "open the eyes" of Dudu about Shay Hay.
On the kitchen table Arbel says that she wants to drink lemonade and it seems that Dudu wants to argue with her. He says "You look for conflict since the morning". The conflict starts from nothing and Dudu throws plate on the table. The others try to calm him down and to understand what happens. Dudu just doesn’t stand Arbel today. Rinat says that she can’t be in place with such a violence and Dudu turns his anger to her and her words. "Don’t talk to me, you pedophile" screams Dudu to Rinat. The others try to remove the tension between Rinat and Dudu. Dudu says to Rinat that he apologize only for the word "pedophile" but for nothing else. After it Dudu and Arbel smoke together and she asks him what happened, Dudu answers "I don't know, dear. The Satan was in me and you were a victim".
The housemates see who is nominated. While Esty-Lee and Michael talk in the bedroom, Or says to Barak that he entered in a complicated relationship with Michael and that it's not healthy for him to see Esty-Lee so close to Michael, that Barak is jealous. "I know that he loves me, but not as I do love him" says Barak. Or wants from Barak to stops to think about Michael in that way.
Day 57
Itzik makes haircut to Tania. The games of BB start. Or refuse to take a part of this because she doesn’t wants to hear what think the viewers about her friends. She says to Tania that if she was winner in these games she will nominate her. Dudu wins and exits from the list of nominated ones. Dudu nominates Omri after towing chop.
Michael invites Esty-Lee to the Jacuzzi. In DR are Barak and Dudu and Barak says that he doesn’t want to give Michael to Esty-Lee. Dudu jokes with Barak "Poor man, he did everything and now they took Michael from him for 5 minutes". Michael and Esty-Lee talk in the bed about the life, about the hormones, about his operation. Barak feels isolated and tells it to the others.
In their bed Omri and Ksenia kiss again and Omri says that he is crazy about her. Ksenia asks him how he suddenly decided that, he answers that he feels it. They ask each other what will happen outside with them, Omri says "I don’t want to date with another woman. I want to believe that I will stay with you".
Day 58
In DR, Omri says to Ksenia that she is the best thing which happened with him in this show. He says to her parents that they have to be sure that his feelings are real.
Michael is evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2016, 04:08:49 AM »
After only 7 days in the house, yesterday Shahar decided to walk from the house because of "personal reasons".