Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 36237 times)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2016, 02:50:59 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: Brekkie on February 13, 2016, 06:12:45 PMQuote from: DanielAQuote from: Brekkie on February 10, 2016, 04:11:27 PMFrom the logo and names though I assume Keshet and Reshet are sister channels, so not as radical as some cross channel moves.Keshet and Reshet are totally different broadcasting groups. "Keshet" means "rainbow", "Reshet" means "Network", so translated they are not so similar.  But they both have a part from Channel 2, so the show will remain the channel from now but everything else will be changed…
Israeli broadcasting sounds confusing - so it'll change broadcasters but stay on the same channel?
Yes, they have equal rights on Channel 2 , I think it’s an national channel. I was surprise first, because I think that in Bulgaria there are no such a things.

Read up a bit about it and it's a historical quirk which is yet to be resolved based on a reluctance for commercial TV initially in Israel, but a desire to push it through but with competition, so similar to how ITV in the UK had weekend and weekday franchises for London.

However surprised that overtime either one company hasn't bought the other or as more channels launched they haven't split themselves to be in competition with each other.  

The 3/4 day split also explains why BB Israel only has a couple of shows a week.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2016, 07:01:32 AM »
After 1000 times when Omri "broke up" with Ksenia in the house they are finally together.

He says that till now he was afraid from romance in the house but he couldn’t hide his feelings anymore. Good, but I am not so sure if it’s not some strategy like his "accidentally friendship" with his biggest enemy in the house Shay Hay, after he understood that the viewers leave in the house only those who doesn’t argue with Shay Hay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2016, 07:06:42 AM »
Those according to me will be the 5 finalists. If I say correct all finalists from now, call me "The Oracle of Gaia"! :Ang
Barak

Shay Hay

Dudu

Omri

Or

Barak doesn’t have chance, he will be on 5th place.

Dudu is my weakness; he is also smart no matter that he seems stupid. But he is easy manipulated yes. :-X But I think that only he has some chance against Shay Hay. :??

I want miracle and Or to win! Dreams, sweet dreams. ::)

I will be glad also for Omri.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2016, 07:55:24 AM »
This week every one of the housemates nominates face to face. Tonight the nominated ones will be announced officially.

Omri – Esty- Lee, Rinat
Barak – Shay Hay, Tania
Shay Mika - Esty- Lee, Itzik
Ksenia – Rinat, Itzik
Dudu - Esty- Lee, Rinat
Tania - Esty- Lee, Or
Rinat - Esty- Lee, Omri
Shay Hay - Esty- Lee, Or
Itzik - Esty- Lee, Ksenia
Esty- Lee – Rinat, Itzik
Arbel – Itzik, Esty- Lee
Or - Shay Hay, Tania

All housemates are cowards! They are so afraid for their ass, that in the past weeks they even nominates their friends but not Shay Hay or his girlfriend. Only Barak and Or are brave enough to be against Shay "Who the f**k are you" Hay!
After he lost his love Michael, now Barak knows no rest and he starts an open war against Shay Hay. Bebe Barak has luck that he is already on finale, because he would receive a big kick from the blind viewers who worship Shay Hay! ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2016, 09:08:54 AM »
Are Barak and Michael gay?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2016, 04:56:43 AM »
Barak is gay, Michael is transgender. Barak has flings to Michael, Michael claims that he loves Barak as a brother but he was little confused after all, if you ask me.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2016, 06:09:24 AM »
Pre -save nominations: Dudu, Esty-Lee, Itzik, Or, Rinat, Shay Hay and Tania

Rinat is saved, she nominates Omri

Nominations this week: Dudu, Esty-Lee, Itzik, Or, Omri, Shay Hay and Tania

Come on, I want to see the episode from yesterday. Probably I will found out why Omri and Rinat nominate each other. Omri doesn’t wants her…but probably she is offended. ???

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2016, 03:58:06 PM »
Episode 19

Day 58
BB plays song to the housemates. Esty-Lee starts intimate dance with Ksenia, Omri starts dance with Dudu. In DR Esty-Lee says to BB that she is glad when she makes somebody's relationship stronger, like she does with Ksenia and Omri. Because if Omri realize that he could loose Ksenia he will wants her even more. In the backyard, the others talk about Esty-Lee and they think that she is here to make problems between the couples in the house.
Day 59
Omri says to Ksenia that he realized his feeling to her on the New Year eve. Esty-Lee makes massage to Omri and it seems erotic to Rinat. Omri stops the massage and asks the others to not tell to Ksenia.
Michael is evicted. Barak is broken and cry. Or also is very sad but tells him that Michael is ok and now is with his friends.
Or tells to Omri that she is disappointed from him, that he is a coward and now is friend with Shay Hay because he is afraid. Omri says that he just seeks always the good in people.
Day 60
The housemates receive "80's" weekly task. Today is also Valentine’s day. In DR, Rinat and Barak says that it is sad day for them. For Rinat because she is divorced, for Barak because Michael is not here. The others also tell their memories from this day. BB tells to the housemates that they have to say two names of people who they love in the house. Only Shahar couldn’t say who loves, he just says "Do you know what, BB, I don’t love anyone here. Everyone is hypocrite here, everyone". Dudu and Shay Mika are chosen from the housemates as the most loved persons in the house. They receive special place in the task and from them depends the budget.
In DR, Shahar says to BB that he is already tired from this game and he wants to not be part from the task.
Shay Hay wants from Esty-Lee explanation why she is "between" Omri and Ksenia and she tells to them all, that she just wanted to make them closer to each other. Omri says that he doesn't needs her help at all. Shay Hay says to Esty-Lee that he doesn’t likes her. When Esty-Lee and Omri stay alone, she apologizes to him and he accepts. Later Esty-Lee cries and says to Or that no one understood her in this house. She also apologizes to Ksenia who says that she understands her.
Shahar prepares his baggage because he wants to leave the house. Dudu wants to stops him but Shahar is sure that he leaves. He says goodbye to all. Rinat says to Itzik that she thinks that Esty-Lee wasn’t to blame in this story with Omri and Ksenia, Itzik agrees.
Shay Hay asks Itzik why he is somehow sad. Itzik answers that something in this show is wrong, that Shay Hay is very dominant and everyone is afraid from him but he likes him.
The housemates got Valentine's party. BB informs the housemates during the party that Dudu and Shay Mika successes in the task. Or doesn’t feels good and goes to sleep instead to party with the others.
Day 62
The housemates should nominate face to face. Almost everyone nominated Esty-Lee because "they don’t know her well." Of course, the nominations face to face wasn’t silent and everyone has what to say.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2016, 07:06:17 AM »
Now I understood that Itzik has suffered from anorexia! Sorry to hear it. Call me stupid but I thought that it is illness only for girls… :(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2016, 07:08:24 AM »

The fans of Shay Hay make campaign against Or. Now she is the main target in every post in the social networks, in medias and so on. Even her friend from her childhood is against her because probably she is a fan of one person… ::) Have you heard about such an absurd before? And what wrong she did? She is just not a slave who kisses the legs of Shay Hay that’s why he and his fans hate her. She is proud, she fights for the rights of the women, she is against violence she is A HUMAN. That’s why they hate her, because she is strong even alone, even with the only support of Barak, everyone else in the house turn his back for her. The good news is that she generates more votes for her than before, her fans + the people who are against Shay Hay vote for her. And now she is even more likeable than Dudu!
Go, Or! I love you! :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2016, 09:05:15 AM »
Finally I found a live stream which works for ME! :) 
http://www.mapsutim.co.il/tv-israel/big-brother

In this moment Dudu cries for his mother and Shay Mika tries to comforts him.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2016, 12:07:19 PM »
Barak is gay, Michael is transgender. Barak has flings to Michael, Michael claims that he loves Barak as a brother but he was little confused after all, if you ask me.
Thank you!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2016, 02:56:42 PM »

Barak is gay, Michael is transgender. Barak has feelings to Michael, Michael claims that he loves Barak as a brother but he was little confused after all, if you ask me.

Thank you!

You are welcome! :)

Erez: Hey, Korin let's dance lambada!
Korin: You wish!
Erez: Only to inform you that Assi would do it immediately!
Korin: Ok, then go search for Assi to dance with you!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »
The poll for tomorrow. Itzik, Esty-Lee and Tania are in danger. "The King" now targets Esty-Lee so she will be evicted. I wish to be surprised and finally Tania to go home, it will be like a blossom to my soul...But unfortunately nothing could surprise me in this game, NOTHING. Everything goes to the plan of Shay Hay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2016, 08:17:05 AM »
They look cool in 80’s task right? ;D
Despite that only Dudu and Shay Mika had series of tasks (to resolve the Rubik's cube for example and to learn how to dance lambada) they all were dressed in 80’s style.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2016, 03:28:05 PM »
Esty-Lee was evicted.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2016, 03:03:40 PM »
Episode 20

Day 62
After the nominations face to face of all housemates, Or screams in front of the face of Shay Hay that he doesn’t misses moment to offend people. Also she says that Shay Hay said that she cooks and uses it like "a weapon" to him, Or says that Shay Hay continue to eat from her food and never apologizes for his words. Itzik says that according to him Shay Hay is close to be a genius. Dudu gives advice to Or and Shay Hay to talk to each other alone. Or says that the motivation of Shay Hay to wake up at morning is to hurt people and she never would forgive to herself that she did not defended Omer when he attacked her. When the argue in the saloon is over, Shay Hay and Barak talk (everyone with his people) about the bad sides of the other. "Everything with Barak is theater, the man likes to act" says Shay Hay. Barak tells to Itzik that soon Shay Hay will attacks also him, Itzik says that he is not afraid and says again that according to him Shay Hay is a genius.
Itzik watches his pictures and likes himself very much. In the kitchen Omri says to Or that he liked her speech. In the backyard, Esty-Lee says to Rinat that she doesn’t agrees with her nomination, because according to Rinat Esty-Lee has a strategy. Rinat explains that she really thinks that Esty-Lee came with strategy. In DR, Shay Hay and Tania are not glad that Or watches if they eat from her food.
Day 63
Shay Hay again talks with Or about her food. She answers "Stop with your obsession with me, leave me alone". Those words made Shay Hay angrier and they start the conflict from the beginning. Itzik tries to comfort Shay Hay and tells him to leave Or because she is not in his "category". Barak also comforts Or and tells her that the viewers see everything.
In the saloon, Itzik tells to the housemates that he has problem when the people talk about food because he had anorexia and he spend a lot of years in which he couldn’t eat in front of the others. Dudu says to Shay Hay that Itzik has some kind of strategy by telling this, Shay Hay says that he doesn’t thinks so. Tania cooks for Shay Hay. He likes it and he wants to show to everybody that his girlfriend cooks well.
Day 64
The saving game "The games of BB" starts. Rinat wins and nominates Omri (she explains it that she doesn’t have other choice). Later, Rinat, Itzik and Esty-Lee are in the backyard and Esty-Lee is sure that one of them will be evicted. Itzik and Rinat are not so sure because according to them, the old housemates are not interesting anymore.
In their bed, Shay Hay says to Tania that he is afraid to not evict her.
Dudu makes "interview" with Omri and asks him what he and Ksenia will do with all the fans when they go outside. Omri says that the feelings to Ksenia are real and he will not leave her because of female fans. He also talks for possible wedding. Dudu asks Shay Hay if he is ready for second wedding, he answers that he is not so sure.
Day 65
In the backyard, Dudu and the others are not happy that Tania cooks only for Shay Hay but uses too much products.
Esty-Lee shares with Itzik and Rinat that her mother and brother are dead from cancer. Tania says to Shay Hay that "the relationship" between Itzik and Rinat is strange. Meanwhile Rinat tells to Itzik that she misses her daughter and his ex husband. Itzik tells her that she needs older man, someone like him. BB plays Moroccan song for mother, and everybody is sad for their mothers. BB gives to Shay Hay pictures of his children.
Some housemates hear screams from outside that the people love Shay Hay. In DR Dudu says that he starts again to see the bad sides of Shay Hay. Meanwhile Arbel says to Shay Hay that Dudu called her "the soldier of Shay Hay". Shay Hay wants to talk with Dudu but Tania stops him.
In DR are Tania and Shay Hay and Tania tells that she is tired from the house and she misses her family. Shay Hay doesn’t agrees and wants from Tania to say what he thinks. Again in DR Omri wonders if the viewers will recognize him on the street. Back in DR, Dudu is not glad from the new housemates, Or doesn’t cares if she will be evicted, Itzik says that he want to go home may be, Esty-Lee thinks that she will be evicted but hopes that no.
Day 66
Shay Hay invites Dudu to talk. He says to him that he (Dudu) seems confused about his positions in the house. Dudu says to Shay Hay that he is not happy to see that Tania cooks only for Shay Hay. Shay Hay says that he never will eat with the others again.
Esty-Lee is evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2016, 05:14:43 AM »

For the new task, the housemates have to live in ancient China! ;D
The boys – Barak, Dudu, Omri and Shay Hay are workers.
Itzik is an emperor, and the all girls – Shay Mika, Ksenia, Or, Arbel, Rinat and Tania are his "wives".

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2016, 05:50:58 AM »

For the new task, the housemates have to live in ancient China!
The boys – Barak, Dudu, Omri and Shay Hay are workers.
Itzik is an emperor, and the all girls – Shay Mika, Ksenia, Or, Arbel, Rinat and Tania are his "wives".

They are looking good :laugh: But their outfits looks like a little bit Japanese style.
Red Lanterns looks so CCTV New Year's Gala ;D
”大哥“ lol.. They might use Google Translate ;D
”Big Brother“ written in Chinese literally is ”老大哥“ :) but that's OK, even Julie Chen used that word in a video for Chinese fans before. ;D
Good to see our culture in a foreign show.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:13:19 AM by zz0714 »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2016, 06:48:28 AM »
They are looking good :laugh: But their outfits looks like a little bit Japanese style.
Red Lanterns looks so CCTV New Year's Gala ;D
”大哥“ lol.. They might use Google Translate ;D
”Big Brother“ written in Chinese literally is ”老大哥“ :) but that's OK, even Julie Chen used that word in a video for Chinese fans before. ;D
Good to see our culture in a foreign show.
Heh, I took the picture with the Chinese words from their official Facebook page and I was going to ask you what exactly this means. ;D
I really had the feeling that they look a bit Japanese because in Season 3 they had Japanese task and they look like that. ;D

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2016, 07:00:16 AM »
Quote from: zz0714 on Today at 07:50:58 下午They are looking good But their outfits looks like a little bit Japanese style.
Red Lanterns looks so CCTV New Year's Gala
”大哥“ lol.. They might use Google Translate
”Big Brother“ written in Chinese literally is ”老大哥“ but that's OK, even Julie Chen used that word in a video for Chinese fans before.
Good to see our culture in a foreign show.Heh, I took the picture with the Chinese words from their official Facebook page and I was going to ask you what exactly this means.
I really had the feeling that they look a bit Japanese because in Season 3 they had Japanese task and they look like that.

“大哥” normally means "the oldest brother"(If you have 2 or more older brothers.)
Seems Western always confuse about old Chinese style and Japanese style. The music video of "Princess of China" is a typical example.;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:07:17 AM by zz0714 »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2016, 07:22:51 AM »
Quote from: zz0714 on Today at 07:50:58 下午They are looking good But their outfits looks like a little bit Japanese style.
”Big Brother“ written in Chinese literally is ”老大哥“ but that's OK, even Julie Chen used that word in a video for Chinese fans before.
Good to see our culture in a foreign show.Heh, I took the picture with the Chinese words from their official Facebook page and I was going to ask you what exactly this means.
I really had the feeling that they look a bit Japanese because in Season 3 they had Japanese task and they look like that.

Seems Western always confuse about old Chinese style and Japanese style. The music video of "Princess of China" is a typical example.;D

Thank you very much! :-*
I think that the people far from China should use the opinion of someone who is specialist of Asian culture to avoid such a silly mistakes. ::)

BTW, I like this collage (also from the Facebook page)…Because Barak on Hebrew means "lightning"… ;D

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2016, 07:35:05 AM »
Quote from: zz0714 on Today at 09:00:16 下午Quote from: DanielAQuote from: zz0714 on Today at 07:50:58 下午They are looking good But their outfits looks like a little bit Japanese style.
Seems Western always confuse about old Chinese style and Japanese style. The music video of "Princess of China" is a typical example.
Thank you very much!
I think that the people far from China should use the opinion of someone who is specialist of Asian culture to avoid such a silly mistakes.

BTW, I like this collage (also from the Facebook page)…Because Barak on Hebrew means "lightning"…

You're welcome! :)
They look quite similar  :laugh:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2016, 07:05:23 AM »
Eliraz (BB2 winner), Omer and Gili from this season are officially against the production this year. Eliraz said in a radio interview: "Two months we see only Shay Hay on the screen – every single step of him. I tell you, the production makes manipulation. Shay Hay is "an actor", he knows also how to play for the viewers. He will win!"

I also have what to say. For me Shay H. is on of those examples in the reality shows in which the evil "wins" because to be good is "boring". What I don’t like in him?

When he targets someone he does everything to ruin him with the ground
He offend everybody
When someone understands him and tries to search the good in him he nominates him and puts him out of the game
He is egoist
He likes to hate and dislike
He called his own mother stupid
He doesn’t stands if someone has other opinion
He cheats of every woman next to him
He thinks that everyone doesn’t worth as he does
He doesn’t takes a drink from barmaid if she is not beautiful enough
He doesn’t let his girlfriend to have her own opinion if she doesn’t do what he wants he says that he will leave her immediately
The woman next to him has to serve to him as a slave to a king

But my opinion can't stops the people who likes him, the world is free!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2016, 07:43:22 AM »
Eliraz was fake evicted and became a winner.

Shay Hay and Dudu were fake evicted…

100 % from the fake evictions in Israel shows the winner???  ::)