Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 39156 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2015, 03:49:40 PM »
wow its great for Azzi and Oren that they can freely celebrate their love (more power to them) but I am not so sure if I like the idea of a host and a possible HM being married. Wouldnt that be a huge foundation for bias on the show?

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2015, 08:00:38 PM »
wow its great for Azzi and Oren that they can freely celebrate their love (more power to them) but I am not so sure if I like the idea of a host and a possible HM being married. Wouldnt that be a huge foundation for bias on the show?
his BF is Albert  not Oren

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 04:26:51 AM »
Denis is right. The boyfriend (already husband) is not Oren, it's a spanish guy called Albert.
But, yes...An ex boyfriend of Assi was a housemate once... ;D
But i agree that is not fair the housemate to have some connection to the hosts!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Denis is right. The boyfriend (already husband) is not Oren, it's a spanish guy called Albert.
But, yes...An ex boyfriend of Assi was a housemate once...
But i agree that is not fair the housemate to have some connection to the hosts!
Ok I confused that but was Albert a HM when they were already a couple or was it happening afterwards?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 04:34:24 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
But, yes...An ex boyfriend of Assi was a housemate once...
Ok I confused that but was Albert a HM when they were already a couple or was it happening afterwards?

Sorry if I make you confused. :)
No, Albert wasn’t housemate. I mean Tomer from BB2, he was a new housemate in the middle of the season. There were intense rumors that when he entered the house he was an ex boyfriend of Assi. It wasn’t ever fully confirmed but no one of them also fully denied this (at least I don’t know). And it was obvious that they know each other in some familiar way. That was what I mean when I said that an ex boyfriend was in the house already… :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 05:33:26 AM »
Video uploaded last month on YouTube called "Big Trash" (because in Hebrew the words for "trash can" and "brother" are similar – "pah" and "ah")

Rabbi Rafael Zar in passionate speech against Big Brother.
"And in the end someone gets million shekels for being stupid. What is this garbage?" says he.
Also calls Frida from BB3 Godzilla for scandalizes the religious housemate Yoram with the fact that she reads "Sepher Tanah" (Hebrew Bible) in the bathroom.
"…And he asked her why she does this. She answers that she reads history….What history, Godzilla? It’s our Bible! Stop playing with the feelings of religious man."

He also appeals the viewers to not watch BB in the holy Shabbat (Saturday).
At least he knows how to make "one man show" and everybody will notice it in the video even if they don’t understand the language. ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
The date for start of Big Brother 7 is December 12, 2015

Confirmed with 90 % - the show will be removed from Channel 2, because the production leaves "Keshet Broadcasting Group" and moves to "Reshet Broadcasting Group" and will be aired in some their channel.
I guess that also the web address of the show will be changed.

Also confirmed – Assi leaves BB and other person will host the show next to Erez. :'(
So many changes…Whole new era is coming…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 06:55:25 AM »
While after it was clear that Assi is out of the show as a host, intense rumors fill the air with the news that the new host probably will be a woman.
Several names (not only female) were spoken as replacement of my favorite Assi. Even that the possible host will be the supermodel Bar Rafaeli.
And also among of the male names….one lovely, unforgettable, amazing former housemate. The winner of BB2 – ELIRAZ! :-*

A poll was created to ask the viewers what is their opinion. The poll is called "You choose: The new host of "Big Brother 7"!

5 choices are put in the poll. The votes so far are around 22 000 and the results are:
5th – with 3 % is the Runner-up in Season 3 – Lihi Griner
4th – with 11 % is Bar Rafaeli
3rd – with 17 % is one of the cutest Israeli actors, Opher Shachter
Runner – up with 34 % is the amazing actress which I love so much (but I love more Eliraz) – Maya Dagan
And the Winner in this poll with 36 % is Eliraz, blowing the others. No surprise because he is the most loved BB winner so far, rarely someone receives so much love from the viewers like he does.

The production already makes discussion with him. Eliraz is ready to be host, but there is one problem – he already has a show in the prime time on channel broadcasted by Keshet…And now BB moves to Reshet…so, I don’t know if it could work. :-\ I still hope. But there is still an option for Maya Dagan. I can’t wait for more names; I am sure that till the end, many shifts will be done.

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 07:05:56 PM »
While after it was clear that Assi is out of the show as a host, intense rumors fill the air with the news that the new host probably will be a woman.
Several names (not only female) were spoken as replacement of my favorite Assi. Even that the possible host will be the supermodel Bar Rafaeli.
And also among of the male names….one lovely, unforgettable, amazing former housemate. The winner of BB2 – ELIRAZ! :-*

A poll was created to ask the viewers what is their opinion. The poll is called "You choose: The new host of "Big Brother 7"!

5 choices are put in the poll. The votes so far are around 22 000 and the results are:
5th – with 3 % is the Runner-up in Season 3 – Lihi Griner
4th – with 11 % is Bar Rafaeli
3rd – with 17 % is one of the cutest Israeli actors, Opher Shachter
Runner – up with 34 % is the amazing actress which I love so much (but I love more Eliraz) – Maya Dagan
And the Winner in this poll with 36 % is Eliraz, blowing the others. No surprise because he is the most loved BB winner so far, rarely someone receives so much love from the viewers like he does.

The production already makes discussion with him. Eliraz is ready to be host, but there is one problem – he already has a show in the prime time on channel broadcasted by Keshet…And now BB moves to Reshet…so, I don’t know if it could work. :-\ I still hope. But there is still an option for Maya Dagan. I can’t wait for more names; I am sure that till the end, many shifts will be done.

noooo, so sad Azzi is quitting, I love his carisma ,what a lost to the show, one of my favourite big brother from around the world

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 08:05:39 AM »
Yes, Denis. He is so charming; he has some halo around him. Like a ray of light, he was like the little brother of Big Brother.  :'( No one could really to replace him in this show. Erez and he were the greatest host couple which I’ve ever seen. He will be missed hellishly. I still can watch him on "Next star" but it’s not the same! I will miss his funny "meltdowns" in BB, and how Erez always look after him as to a little child who needs care. It’s always funny with him! Here are some of his thousand hits! I made the gifs last night! ;D

Assi can’t control his laugh.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assi tries to ride a toy.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assi can’t remove a helmet from his head.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I still can’t with this – Assi imitates the angry housemate Barry Simon. ;D
Spoiler for Hiden:
And my favorite – Assi gets surprising gift (stripper) during his own live show before years.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 05:37:49 PM »
Yes, Denis. He is so charming; he has some halo around him. Like a ray of light, he was like the little brother of Big Brother.  :'( No one could really to replace him in this show. Erez and he were the greatest host couple which I’ve ever seen. He will be missed hellishly. I still can watch him on "Next star" but it’s not the same! I will miss his funny "meltdowns" in BB, and how Erez always look after him as to a little child who needs care. It’s always funny with him! Here are some of his thousand hits! I made the gifs last night! ;D

Assi can’t control his laugh.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assi tries to ride a toy.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assi can’t remove a helmet from his head.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I still can’t with this – Assi imitates the angry housemate Barry Simon. ;D
Spoiler for Hiden:
And my favorite – Assi gets surprising gift (stripper) during his own live show before years.
Spoiler for Hiden:

loved all the gifs, lol !, had the same feeling hope he returns someday, :3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 06:53:03 AM »
loved all the gifs, lol !, had the same feeling hope he returns someday, :3

I also hope that one day (soon) he will be back.
And now I start to think that probably there is a chance, no matter how small it is, one of my dreams to come true – now he is free to participate as a housemate in some season…It was also his dream as long as I remember.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 06:39:57 PM »
What a pity he left! :(

I really hope somebody would make subtitles for this, I love Big Brother Israel!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 07:11:48 AM »
What a pity he left! :(

I really hope somebody would make subtitles for this, I love Big Brother Israel!
Sometimes I also wish someone to make subtitles on the episodes …When I make "resumes" of the episodes it takes me little more than 2 hours – I watch episode hour and half + pauses to explain what happens. After all I like it but it’s exhausting… :-\

BTW, If someone wants to put subtitles on this, I don’t know where the episodes could be uploaded – YouTube deletes whole episodes of BB Israel and also Dailymotion is not a big supporter…Probably torrent or something…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 07:18:32 AM »
Someone spreads picture in the net, with slogan that Assi is a traitor of his country, supporter of Palestine. In the picture is used again the game with the words "pah"- trash can and "ah"- brother.
"Let’s put this garbage (Assi) in the right trash can."
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assi has answer to this in his Instagram profile:
"It seems that someone is really angry at me for leaving Big Brother. Look how many bad people and how Internet is a really dangerous place …While I am in the USA in the past weeks, someone wrote this lie about me, as you see in the picture. I even don’t know for what he is talking about. And the people already forward this picture to each other. It’s very sad. I wish to everybody peace in our country. Let’s keep the unity. There is not left and right (supporters of Palestine and supporters of Israel), we are all one. And to the one who made the picture – idiot, it is the flag of Sudan".
http://omritv.co.il/archives/29975

And a funny article "Who should replace Assi as a host"…
The pictures with Ariana Melamed and the kid are hilarious but this one just kills me….
Spoiler for Hiden:
Zigi the alien…
http://e.walla.co.il/item/2894968

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »
Why are they saying that?

I think the best option would be torrent! DanielA do you know if theres somewhere you can download the close captions they put in the episodes? Because maybe we can translate them with google or something!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 06:42:49 AM »
Why are they saying that?

I think the best option would be torrent! DanielA do you know if theres somewhere you can download the close captions they put in the episodes? Because maybe we can translate them with google or something!
If you ask why they say that about Assi, I don’t know…He also doesn’t know… ::)

The only things for download which I know so far are the episodes with the built Hebrew subtitles on them. I notice that the Israeli people don’t love subtitles which are not built. So, I guess that I can’t help with this. :(
But I guess that even if the official website is forwarded on Reshet.tv they will post daily reports like they did on the old website in Mako and then I will post the link of it and you can make a Google translation. And I will continue to make resumes to all official episodes as long as I can, and I hope that I would help, even a little, to those who want to follow what happens in the house.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
Agree with everyone here regarding Assi.  Like most of the foreign Big Brothers couldn't undertstand a word he said but from what I saw he was a real asset to the show.

With him leaving though suspect a female co-host is the best option, not that a co-host is really needed.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2015, 05:56:37 AM »
Agree with everyone here regarding Assi.  Like most of the foreign Big Brothers couldn't undertstand a word he said but from what I saw he was a real asset to the show.

With him leaving though suspect a female co-host is the best option, not that a co-host is really needed.
It seems that a lot of people like Assi :)

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 07:12:12 PM »
the Launch will be on 16/12

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 05:27:23 AM »
the Launch will be on 16/12
Only four days later from the previous suspected day! :ali
And still they don’t have a categorical replacement for Assi! ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2015, 05:30:51 AM »
Meanwhile Assi seems to sorry for his decision for leaving BB.
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART2/737/839.html
When, when the people will learn that such an important decisions should not be taken in the time when Mercury is retrograde as Assi did exactly in such a period…. ::)

The "haunting" of new host continue. It seems that the percent the new host to be female is very high.
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART2/736/021.html
The idea for Eliraz, the winner of BB2 as a host is almost gone because of his other engagements.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2015, 05:34:30 AM »
Other update:
Even if BB production moves from Keshet to Reshet , the show will be airing again on Channel 2 as always because the both broadcasting companies have a rights on this channel.

Despite that this season is not a VIP season, some of the new housemates, according to intense rumors, will be known from the most of the Israeli people. There are rumors that people who were spoken to enter in the VIP season will be participants. Also that former participant from season 6 will enter. This participant is Ortal Ben Dayan. I hope it’s not true because I want to see new faces.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2015, 06:25:19 AM »
According to last information, the transgender boy Michael Ellroy (born as the girl Michelle), famous by his documentation of every step of his sex change will be participant in BB7. The article even says that if there is no "last minute change", he will be the first participant who will enter in the new house on the launch night. If it happens, he will be the second transgender participant in BB Israel after Stav Vaknin from Season 2.

Meanwhile, bye bye "circus" house of VIP 2… ::)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Source of both informations – omritv.co.il

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
After all...surprise! 23 years old Korin Gideon is the new host of BB Israel!

http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/334531