Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 36236 times)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2016, 11:55:47 AM »
Shay Hay is probably going to get in a fight with Erez Tal and Korin Gideon for all we know. LOL. I honestly would like to see that just to see how the public would react. ::)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2016, 12:04:20 PM »
I am totally biased for the intruders to win. :P

Like:
1. Rinat
2. Itzik
3. Arbel
4. Tania
5. Or
6. Shay I.

Okay:
7. Omri
8. Ksenia

Don't Like:
9. Barak
10. Dudu
11. Shay H.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Eliraz (BB2 winner), Omer and Gili from this season are officially against the production this year. Eliraz said in a radio interview: "Two months we see only Shay Hay on the screen – every single step of him. I tell you, the production makes manipulation. Shay Hay is "an actor", he knows also how to play for the viewers. He will win!"

I also have what to say. For me Shay H. is on of those examples in the reality shows in which the evil "wins" because to be good is "boring". What I don’t like in him?

When he targets someone he does everything to ruin him with the ground
He offend everybody
When someone understands him and tries to search the good in him he nominates him and puts him out of the game
He is egoist
He likes to hate and dislike
He called his own mother stupid
He doesn’t stands if someone has other opinion
He cheats of every woman next to him
He thinks that everyone doesn’t worth as he does
He doesn’t takes a drink from barmaid if she is not beautiful enough
He doesn’t let his girlfriend to have her own opinion if she doesn’t do what he wants he says that he will leave her immediately
The woman next to him has to serve to him as a slave to a king

But my opinion can't stops the people who likes him, the world is free!
don't worry - with so much obvious manipulation and it alreay becoming a topic that former HMs and other media personalities speak out against he screams like the perfect boot right before the final. no producer is that dumb to let a producers pet and fav from the beginning but turning into a villian actually win their seasons - I think there are just three examples when that actually happened: Christian U. in Argentina, Marcelo Dourado in BBB and (to a lesser extend because she was villian from beginning) Helen Wood from the UK.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2016, 04:31:35 AM »
Shay Hay is probably going to get in a fight with Erez Tal and Korin Gideon for all we know. LOL. I honestly would like to see that just to see how the public would react. ::)
I have a feeling that even if Shay Hay kills someone on the stage the public will scream "What a hero, we love you, Shay"! ::)

I am totally biased for the intruders to win. :P

Like:
1. Rinat
2. Itzik
3. Arbel
4. Tania
5. Or
6. Shay I.

Okay:
7. Omri
8. Ksenia

Don't Like:
9. Barak
10. Dudu
11. Shay H.

I like and dislike all in different moments! ;D
In BB Israel, only one of the intruders was on finale (Itay from BB5) and he finished on 5th place! The new housemates never get a real chance to win…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2016, 04:34:10 AM »
don't worry - with so much obvious manipulation and it alreay becoming a topic that former HMs and other media personalities speak out against he screams like the perfect boot right before the final. no producer is that dumb to let a producers pet and fav from the beginning but turning into a villian actually win their seasons - I think there are just three examples when that actually happened: Christian U. in Argentina, Marcelo Dourado in BBB and (to a lesser extend because she was villian from beginning) Helen Wood from the UK.
I really hope that you are right for the future winner!!! From your "mouth" to God’s "ears"! Amen! :Ang

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2016, 04:36:09 AM »
But they look really good in this task! :)

And it seems that Shay Hay now "hunts" Rinat. If he nominates her and she doesn’t save herself in "The games of BB" she is OUT!

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2016, 10:45:18 AM »
In BB Israel, only one of the intruders was on finale (Itay from BB5) and he finished on 5th place! The new housemates never get a real chance to win…

Nah, there was also Nofar from Season 6. But then again, it was her second time competing so... Also, there was Stella from VIP Season 2.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2016, 05:37:56 AM »

Nah, there was also Nofar from Season 6. But then again, it was her second time competing so... Also, there was Stella from VIP Season 2.
Ok, I forgot about them…  :) But still Nofar and Stella were famous so they are not real intruders as I understand it. Itay entered on Day 66 completely non famous and got 5th place, that’s a lot if you ask me … :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2016, 05:38:51 AM »
I still don’t have the episode from yesterday but it seems that the nominations are cancelled this week.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2016, 03:17:33 PM »
Episode 21
(I would call this episode Shay Hay doesn’t wants to work during the task and in the whole episode the others try to make him to do so) ::)

Day 66
The episode starts with the scene of Dudu and Shay Hay with the talk from the previous episode, talk for the food. Meanwhile Itzik gets nervous from the toaster.
Barak tells to Or that he is mad to Dudu for talking with Shay Hay like a friend over and over again no matter what Shay Hay does. "In the end I will make him to choose – me or Shay Hay" says Barak.
In the bedroom, Rinat tells to Ksenia and Or that if she is in love she doesn’t see the beautiful men around her. Itzik tells that with the men it's different and the women should understand that this is in their nature. Rinat disagrees and confronts with Itzik. After it Itzik explains to Shay Hay that the men and the women are just different. Rinat tells to Esty-Lee that there is no difference between men and women. Omri tells to Ksenia in the saloon:"Where were you whole my life. I will never hurt you".
Later in the kitchen Omri says to Or that he sees two people on the finale, Or and Shay Hay and the good or the evil will win. "In your next war I will not leave you alone" says Omri.
Day 67
The housemates receive their weekly task "China". The house will be separated in two parts – for the emperor and his concubines and for the workers. The men will play "The games of the emperor" and who wins will be the new emperor. The housemates are scared that they will stay separate 9 days. The workers receive their task; Shay Hay doesn’t wants to work. Rinat tells to Or and Itzik that Shay Hay doesn’t works just watches Tania through the wall. Itzik tells to Or that she has war with Shay Hay but he doesn’t needs to take part of it. Later Shay Hay tells to Itzik that he doesn’t have strength for this game when he is separated from Tania. The others try to make Shay Hay to do some work but he refuses. It becomes theme for talk to everyone. The girls doesn’t understand why Tania goes after Shay Hay like a puppy. Rinat tells to Itzik that Shay Hay has strategy in the house; Itzik is on the side of Shay Hay. Shay Hay wants to give a break from the task, Shay Mika agrees but Dudu says to her "Why you take a part from argue which is not yours".
The good old story with the feminism starts conflict between Or and Itzik. The other girls share their opinion. Though the wall Shay Hay talks against Or with Tania. Itzik confronts with Rinat again about the feminism which she supports. Shay Hay and Itzik want to "finish with Rinat". Barak tells it to Rinat. Though the wall which separates the two parts in the house, Shay Hay and Tania talk how they couldn’t be separated. In the same place Omri and Ksenia kiss each other and tell to each other about the longings. Shay Hay tells again to Omri and Dudu that he refuses to work.
Day 68
Shay Hay asks from Tania to not stay to him all the time near the wall. Barak tells to Or that his father would be proud of him to see him to works like that. Shay Hay again refuses to work and Or can't stands it anymore – the conflict starts again. Itzik takes orders from BB to say to the workers to build the wall with smaller stones. The house again is burned from conflict because Shay Hay doesn’t wants to work. Itzik brings messages from relatives to the workers. Itzik also brings messages from home to the girls. Omri is mad because BB gave them smaller stones to build the wall.
The girls play on the game "Truth or dare".
Day 69
The workers finally finish the wall. The workers dream for good food. In DR Omri gets order from BB to make jokes with Dudu for the next eviction. Omri says to Dudu that only the workers will be nominated. "I don't feel well. I will go home" says Dudu. Later in DR BB says to Dudu that it was joke and that this week there will be no eviction.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »
Literally are raining news from the house in the past few hours.

After the game "The games of the emperor" Shay Hay became the new emperor without even to move his finger during the task.

Also there are rumors, intense rumors, that in Saturday in the live show, instead of eviction, "The emperor" (Shay Hay) will propose marriage OR will marry on the stage on live for one of his concubines (Tania of course).

Meanwhile, in a moment of anger to Shay Hay, Omri has destroyed the wall which they build so hard and the task is probably over. And what about the supposed real marriage during the task?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2016, 08:24:25 AM »
Medical dramas in BB house in the past week.

A week ago Rinat lost consciousness and paramedics entered in the house to help her.

Today, Arbel has fell from a bed and an ambulance has transported her to the hospital for treatment. Still the future of Arbel in the BB house is unknown.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2016, 11:16:27 AM »
this all arrangements are like too much, its like a nightmare to me continue watching this season lol.

lets see tomorrow if we have the super "natural" full of love wedding

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2016, 01:35:06 PM »
It has been confirmed that Arbel has a sprain on her leg, she asked to leave the house tomorrow on the show

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2016, 02:23:19 PM »
It has been confirmed that Arbel has a sprain on her leg, she asked to leave the house tomorrow on the show
It seems that after all there will be some kind of "eviction" this week… ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #265 on: February 26, 2016, 04:16:17 PM »
It seems that the production has changed the plans for Saturday. Shay Hay proposed marriage already to Tania and she accepted.

So I guess that they will not show themselves on the stage tomorrow in the life show except if they will marry tomorrow. I have some suggestions why it wouldn’t happen:

1. The accident with Arbel changed the plans. When she will walk from the house they don’t need more sensations.
2. The production understood that the viewers are not stupid and they know that Shay Hay won the game "The games of the emperor" with THEIR HELP because they planned all this with the "wedding of the new emperor".
3. There are rumors that Shay Hay has lied in his promo video that he is divorced, so if he is still married but lives separated from his wife he obviously couldn’t marry tomorrow.

But Shay Hay is the "golden hen" this season so everything is possible for tomorrow! If not wedding they will do something else I guess, or no…We’ll see.
I can’t with this season, so dynamic, everything changes for minutes… ::)

Offline Denis

• Winner
« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2016, 03:12:54 PM »

BYE ARBEL

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #267 on: February 29, 2016, 04:01:22 AM »
Episode 22

Day 69
Or asks from everyone in the bedroom to tell about his/her worst date in life. Itzik starts to tell that once he has date with a woman which picture he saw only once and when he dated her she was completely different and he said to her that nothing could work between them. Also Itzik tells that he said to another woman that if she wants him she should start some diet. Or and Arbel are almost disgusted from what Itzik says. Through the wall which the "Chinese workers" build, Rinat and Or tells the story of Itzik to Dudu and Omri. Itzik tells to Dudu and Omri and Shay Hay how he hates Rinat.
Back in the bedroom, Itzik continues to bothers Rinat and the girls with talk about women who are with men because they need money. Itzik tells to Rinat that she could exit from the bedroom. The conflict between them starts. Or says to Itzik that he is different from the beginning and that probably he copies the behavior of Shay Hay.
On the table, during the "concubines party" Rinat asks the others to write where they want to be on age 40. Shay Mika wants to have 3 children and career. On the other side of the wall, Barak says that he wants to be an actor on 40 with 3 children, boys. Omri wants check for 15 000 when he is 40 and also 3 children. Tania wants her own home. Or wants the same. Dudu wants only one child. Shay Hay wants more children. Rinat says that it’s important the women to be strong. Shay Hay says that he is proud of what Tania wants to be on 40.
Day 70
Shay Hay shows to Barak the ring which he made for Tania. Shay Hay tells that he wanted to propose her marriage long time ago. Barak tells to Shay Hay that Tania seems so much in love with him. The housemates receive products. Omri writes on the "stones" on the wall "Ksenia, who am I without you?". In other "concubine’s party", Tania tells a story that the girls in school bullied her because she had small tits. Dudu bothers the girl’s party. Shay Mika tells to Tania and the others that everyone has his beauty. Suddenly they start argue against and for Facebook and Instagram, Tania and Itzik support the social networks. Shay Mika is angry to Itzik that he always makes every girl's talk to talk for boys. Or asks Barak and Dudu why they laugh when they hear serious talk. Dudu says that he will do what he wants. "I am already pissed of women, women, women. There are also men in this world" says Dudu. Ksenia tells to Omri that she misses him. Shay Hay asks Ksenia and Shay Mika if they miss him in their part of the house but no one misses him.
Day 71
Shay Hay watches Tania through the wall. Ksenia tells to Or that every day she finds more good things in Omri and that she feels how her heart grows bigger. Or says to her to enjoy the moments. Then the girls are nervous if Shay Hay will become the new emperor. "The games of the emperor" start. Shay Hay won. The others are sad and Omri is angry. In DR, Or says that she is tired from Shay Hay and will do what she wants.
Dudu says to Barak that he is proud of him for representing the gay community. Barak tells to Itzik and Dudu that he was "in the closed" only a month in his life. Barak tells that he said to his family for his sexual orientation just like that on a dinner and they accepted it like "heroes".
In DR, Shay Hay says that he feels what the others think about him as emperor. Omri asks Or if it’s right if he breaks the wall. Omri is invited in DR. BB asks him what happens with him and Omri answers that Shay Hay doesn’t deserve to be an emperor. BB informs Omri that if he breaks the wall, they will have only 30% of their budget to the end of the season. Later the "workers" talk that Shay Hay doesn’t have a right to be an emperor. The girls talk exactly the same. Omri says to Ksenia that he wants to break the wall. Ksenia agrees. Shay Hay says to Arbel that if Omri wanted to break the wall he wouldn’t ask the whole house."But if he do this, it will means that he finally got balls" says Shay Hay. Omri invites everybody near the wall. Again says what he thinks. Shay Hay doesn’t apologizes that he did not build the wall. Dudu tries to stop Omri to break the wall but he does it. Ksenia hugs Omri and says that everyone is on his side. In DR, Shay Hay and Tania think that Omri destroyed the wall from jealousy. BB informs the housemates that they should continue to wear the Chinese clothes. In the backyard, Tania says to Shay Hay that he should talk with Omri. Omri says to his people that he doesn’t care if he eats only rice till the end of the season. Shay Hay says to Tania that Omri doesn’t love him, he fears from him. Later Omri and Shay Hay talk, Omri again explains the reason for breaking the wall – he misses Ksenia and it wasn’t fair Shay Hay to be an emperor without to work like the others. Shay Hay is able to apologize.
Day 72
Arbel jumps from her bed and hurts her leg. Shay Hay asks Tania if her family will like him. He proposes marriage to Tania. She accepts. In DR, Arbel apologizes to BB that she always does stupid things. Arbel goes on the stage during the life show and says bye to the viewers. Shay Hay and Tania also talk face to face with the viewers. BB informs the housemates that because of the act of Omri, who destroyed the wall between "the two Chinese cities", every housemate is up for eviction, except Barak.
Links:
Part 1
Spoiler for Hiden:
Part 2
Spoiler for Hiden:
Demo or download:

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #268 on: February 29, 2016, 04:13:02 AM »
Why there is no opening title this season? ???

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #269 on: February 29, 2016, 04:19:24 AM »
Why there is no opening title this season? ???
I wonder the same for few weeks ago... ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #270 on: February 29, 2016, 04:21:01 AM »
What was this, i don't understand at all what the production does anymore! Shay Hay and Tania were allowed to go outside the house just to say for 60 seconds "Thank you for the support people, you are great. I love you Shay, I love you Tania"?
What an absurd! They really lost their mind, the production... :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #271 on: February 29, 2016, 08:53:19 AM »
Hah, this kitty feels at home in "Ancient China"! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2016, 08:19:35 AM »
Those who follow the season already know that because of the acts of Omri this week all housemates are up for eviction except Barak.
I think that this week there will not be played saving game.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2016, 09:38:27 AM »
Omri almost was housemate in Season 2!!! :o There are pictures and video from the audition 7 years ago! Wow, he is the same as now, nothing changed!
Interesting which side he would take in season 2 – Eliraz or Saar? Would he has a romance with Alin??? Wow, I am so curious!!!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Picture from the audition of Shay Hay for Survivor: Honduras!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #274 on: March 02, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
Pictures of Ksenia in magazine years ago…
Spoiler for Hiden:

It seems that the past days were hard for Shay Hay and Tania. I still don’t know details why, but they both wanted to walk from the house…Yeah, like someone believe that they will do so…And like someone believe that the production will let them go! They rather will commit public suicide than to let them go…hah.. ::)