Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 46777 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »
Episode 23
The recap is on the videos below from Dailymotion

The housemates receive task to eat hot peppers with honey. Or refuses to eat. Shay Mika was the biggest "hero" in this task. In DR, Dudu and Omri talk strange to BB with Arabian accent. In the backyard, Shay Hay says to Tania that he feels stupid for thinking that the others were his friends. Tania thinks that they were friends. But both Tania and Shay Hay doesn’t feel good in the house anymore.
Day 75
In the bathroom, Shay Hay says to Itzik that today they shouldn’t get nervous and from everything which makes them mad they should make fun today. It seems that the "workers" are now musicians who should speak with accent. The emperor Shay Hay should chose between Ksenia and Tania and to make one of them "blind chicken". He chooses Tania. The "blind chicken" should find where in the house are the seeds. The housemates find Tania for very funny as chicken especially blind. In the kitchen, Itzik tells to Shay Hay that the house drives him crazy. Shay Hay answers that it is because the housemates. They start talk against the others. "The emperor" chooses Itzik for competition with eggs. Itzik wins. Ksenia receives task to make juice from Chinese citruses. BB informs the housemates that their tasks were successful. In the backyard, Tania says that the energy in the house is bad. The others tells to her that it is because her boyfriend. Shay Hay calls Rinat "Chihuahua" and she is angry. After it, Rinat tells to others how Shay Hay called her and how he and his girlfriend always make bad energy. Shay Hay hears it. Then Rinat tells him "You will win this show only through my dead body". Rinat, Itzik, Or and Barak receive task to go in the DR when they hear a song. Itzik tells to Shay Hay how he should be in the task with Rinat. During the task Rinat and Itzik should be together everywhere and Rinat has a problem to be near Shay Hay but Itzik wants exactly that. Shay Hay says to Rinat that he doesn’t like her face. In DR, when the task is over, Rinat asks Itzik why he did to her ambush with Shay Hay, because he offended her but she couldn’t answer during the task. Itzik says that he doesn’t have for what to apologize. Follow other funny tasks.
Here the episode in Dailymotion repeats scenes.
Dudu wants "cheers" for the end of the task but Itzik and Shay Hay doesn’t want to do so with the others.
While they are in the bedroom, Dudu tells to Shay Mika that he misses Shay Hay, that he was angry to him for not building the wall with Omri and Barak but that he already forgave to him. Shay Mika says that the house were the best when everybody were friends.
In the backyard, Tania is sad that she doesn’t have with whom to share her happiness from the marriage proposal of Shay Hay. She misses her family.
BB plays song to the housemates.
Links:
Part 1
Spoiler for Hiden:
Part 2
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2016, 10:42:19 PM »
Recap of the first 20 min. from Episode 23 which are deleted in the Dailymotion videos.

Day 72
Tania is happy for receiving marriage proposal from Shay Hay. In DR, Tania shows her ring to BB and explains that it is the best thing which happened to her and that Shay Hay is perfect. In the backyard, Shay Hay says the good news to Itzik. Itzik is happy for his friend and wishes them good luck. Tania wants to tell to everybody in the house about what happened, Shay Hay doesn’t think that it is right but he agrees. Itzik invites everybody around the table and Tania tells them. They give their congratulations. Dudu starts to imagine the wedding. In the bedroom, Omri says to Or and Rinat that obviously you should propose marriage to your girlfriend to go on finale in a reality show. Barak thinks that they won’t marry in the end.
Day 73
Arbel is happy for Tania and her ring; she asks her if she cried during the proposal. Tania answers that she doesn’t remember. Rinat and Barak and the others clean the house. The couple Shay Hay and Tania lay in their bed and talk about food and coffee. In the kitchen, Or says to Tania that they should help. Shay Hay comes and starts argue with Or.
Arbel says to the others in the bedroom that she has to walk from the house but she feel terrible for it. She invites every housemate in the bedroom and tells them that the doctors decided that she should leave the house and she will do it in the live show. She says that she loves every one of them.
Rinat says to Omri that he did the right thing when he destroyed the wall. Meanwhile, Arbel says to Shay Hay that Rinat always talk behind his back. Dudu says to Rinat that Shay Hay doesn’t stand them. Rinat wishes to hear with what words Shay Hay would nominate her.
While Shay Hay and Tania got their 60 second in the live show, Omri apologizes to the others that they are nominated because of him. They say that they are with him.
Day 74
In the morning, Shay Hay breaks the rules in the house when he refuses to wakes up. Later he refuses to clean the dishes, and asks Dudu and Omri why they talk behind his back. After it, Shay Hay confronts with Rinat.
The whole episode – demo or download here:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #277 on: March 04, 2016, 11:36:14 AM »
Also for me is torture anymore to watch only the face of Shay Hay. The house is torn from conflicts in the past days so the next episode will be like this:
Barak vs Shay Hay
Or vs Shay Hay
Rinat vs Shay Hay
Rinat vs Itzik
Itzik vs Or

It's strange that despite the comments non stop in the network and the medias in Israel, the production doesn't change and continues to show only Shay Hay in the episodes! ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #278 on: March 05, 2016, 11:28:45 AM »
Results for tonight. Rinat, Itzik and Tania are in danger from eviction tonight!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2016, 11:36:45 AM »
Results for tonight. Rinat, Itzik and Tania are in danger from eviction tonight!

(Image removed from quote.)

Wasn't Tania the girlfriend or something of Shay Hay? lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #280 on: March 05, 2016, 11:55:10 AM »

Yes, she is his girlfriend. But his fans think that she has bad influence on Shay Hay and she breaks his "perfectness" so she is not so supported from the most of his fans. ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: March 05, 2016, 02:33:18 PM »

Yes, she is his girlfriend. But his fans think that she has bad influence on Shay Hay and she breaks his "perfectness" so she is not so supported from the most of his fans. ::)

lmao, so hilarious all the crasiness that people have with Shay Hay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #282 on: March 05, 2016, 07:00:03 PM »

I promised to myself that I wouldn’t give too much "air time" to Shay Hay in this forum because he has it enough everywhere in the net…But when we talk about craziness… look also this…Even on a bus in Israel is written "Shay Hay is a king"…What is wrong with you people? :arg

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #283 on: March 05, 2016, 07:02:10 PM »

I promised to myself that I wouldn’t give too much "air time" to Shay Hay in this forum because he has it enough everywhere in the net…But when we talk about craziness… look also this…Even on a bus in Israel is written "Shay Hay is a king"…What is wrong with you people? :arg

Will he be the next president of Israel and ruin everything? lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #284 on: March 05, 2016, 07:07:10 PM »

Will he be the next president of Israel and ruin everything? lol

Exactly...And then Israel will start a war with the whole world... :-X

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2016, 09:18:07 PM »
Of course, Rinat was evicted tonight!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2016, 11:05:36 PM »
Episode 24

Day 76
The house is not the ancient China anymore. In the backyard, Itzik and Shay Hay talk that Rinat said that she doesn’t cares if she is evicted. Shay Hay says that her friends in the house are not real friends and says to Itzik how real is the friendship in Japan. In the bedroom Rinat has an argue with Or because Rinat thinks that everybody in this house is fake. In the trailer, Dudu explains to Shay Hay that he don’t gives up from their friendship despite that he was angry that Shay Hay did not help him in the task with building the Chinese wall.
In the kitchen Shay Hay says to Itzik the all housemates are like zombies. Itzik agrees. Shay Hay goes outside to the others and everyone one by one enters in the house.
In the Jacuzzi, Tania tells to Shay Hay that she feels bad and alone in the house.
Day 77
Dudu and Omri share their thoughts who will be evicted. Tania again cries and tells to Shay Hay that she doesn’t feel his support as she wants. Barak, Or and Dudu talk about sex and Or couldn’t understand what Dudu means when he says "Three months I didn’t do five on one".
Tania and Shay Hay talk about the situation between them and Shay Hay says that he already sees how will look their life as married couple – argues, cry and other bad things. After it, Itzik, Tania and Shay Hay talk that they doesn’t want to eat with the others anymore. Itzik says to Shay Mika and Ksenia that he doesn’t want to be on the table for the Friday’s dinner. Shay Mika is disappointed. Soon it becomes the main theme of the talks in the house. Or says in the bedroom that she wouldn’t eat this Friday when they (Itzik, Shay Hay and Tania) pretend as victims. The talks between different housemates about the dinner soon will bring "fire" to the house. Barak hears his name from the mouth of Shay Hay and asks him what he wants from him. Shay Hay starts to screams to Barak. Itzik screams that he doesn’t wants any contact with the housemates and he starts argue with Or. In DR, Barak says to BB how angry he is to Shay Hay. Omri confronts with Itzik because Itzik called the half of the house "hypocrites". Omri says to Itzik that is pity how he goes after Shay Hay as a puppy. Shay Hay confronts with Or who screams to him "Go home". After the "storm" in the house Barak and Dudu try to comfort Or and to show her that she is not alone. In the bedroom, Omri tries to "open the eyes" of Shay Hay when he tells him that Itzik is manipulative.
In DR, Itzik, Shay Hay and Tania, talk about the conflicts in the house. Tania asks from Shay Hay to stop with his argues. Suddenly, Itzik wants to warm the relation with Omri and the others. Shay Hay apologizes to Barak.
Day 78
Shay Hay tells to Itzik about his talk with Barak and how they have to try to avoid the conflicts. In the backyard, Omri says to Ksenia that also he doesn’t wants to argue anymore. Itzik tries to apologizes to Or but she doesn’t wants to talk with him. In the kitchen Or says to Barak that she couldn’t forget the offensive words. Shay Hay has a talk also with Rinat and apologizes to her, she accepts because she is also tired from the conflicts. In the kitchen Or and Omri discuss how Itzik and Shay Hay make "more sms" on "their back". In the saloon, Shay Hay says to Tania that Or always wants to argue when the others are in "peace". In DR, Or says to BB that she doesn’t believes to apologizes and it seems like the new game of "team Shay Hay". She also talks about the politics and compares them with Shay Hay and says that the people always follow the "bad example".
Day 79
In the morning, Dudu asks Or if she will be with them on the Friday’s dinner. She refuses to take a part from it. This time she wants to do what Shay Hay did.
Itzik and Omri like the cooking of Dudu. Or says to Barak that she wants to make surprise to him by making something with her project "paper dolls".
Rinat was evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #287 on: March 07, 2016, 12:49:04 PM »
It's strange that every time when i watch a live feed, later i see it again in the episodes with dramatic music as a background! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »
The evicted housemates are mad to the production, they want justice and their war continues even outside the house. In the past days they organized press conference in which they announced that if the production doesn’t change the way in which it works they refuse to take a part in the finale night of the show. Of course they were "bespattered" from the fans of Shay Hay which opinion explodes in the net "So much jealousy that they are not Shay Hay"...I am tired of these fans, really…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #289 on: March 07, 2016, 02:12:49 PM »
Or is the best friend of Ortal Ben Dayan from Season 6. No surprise, they are both feminist fighters.

Picture of Or in the clothes store of Ortal. The dresses are on design of Ortal.

It was also revealed past days that Barak is a very good friend of the winner of Season 5 – Tahunia Rubel.

By the way, Shay Hay has a very big luck that he is not in one season with Ortal Ben Dayan and Tahunia. If was like that, then now we will write here – "R.I.P"! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #290 on: March 08, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »
During the new weekly task, there are changes in the position in the house of the housemates. Now:

Omri receives from Or her right to listen whatever song she wants every day.
Ksenia receives from Shay Mika the hot water whole day.
Itzik now will nominate face to face instead Shay Hay.
Shay Hay will be nominated every week instead Dudu.
Barak gave his immunity from nomination to Dudu.

During the task, the housemates saw in the house also their relatives.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #291 on: March 08, 2016, 11:27:42 AM »
NOTE: The relatives changed the positions in the house!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #292 on: March 09, 2016, 07:29:21 PM »
It was announced that the finale night will be on April 6, 2016!

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2016, 08:26:17 AM »
im so excited for this season!!!

Even if i dont understand the language, i always view the recaps & look at the website for details......well, i dont know who's to win but im sure this batch is very controversial yet exciting!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2016, 09:55:53 PM »

Even if i dont understand the language, i always view the recaps & look at the website for details......well, i dont know who's to win but im sure this batch is very controversial yet exciting!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for reading my recaps! :)
For those who follow the recaps, I warn that I will post the recap for Episode 25 as soon as I see the episode.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #295 on: March 10, 2016, 09:57:29 PM »
Something happens in this house!!!
The live feed stopped for almost 2 hours…
The cops are in the front of the door of the house…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #296 on: March 10, 2016, 10:32:04 PM »
I can't with this season...I don't need any criminal tv shows tonight!! Tonight the house is like CSI:Big Brother!!!
No one sleeps, every fan shakes from curiosity and wonder what happens!!! No one says anything so far...Two things are sure so far: there was violence in the house, don't know between who vs who. The police was on the front of the house because there was violence also outside the house - between fans of Shay Hay and fans of Barak!
Everyone wonders if someone will be ejected, and who if so...
There are rumors, not serious so far, that is possible this season to be cancelled because today many of the housemates wanted to leave the house...
Mess, such a mess... ::)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #297 on: March 11, 2016, 12:26:22 AM »

Thanks for reading my recaps! :)
For those who follow the recaps, I warn that I will post the recap for Episode 25 as soon as I see the episode.

Your very much welcome DanielA.....

As for the housemates this season, this batch is rebellious, controversial yet people are glued to whats happening in the house. As for the housemates, youll never know what will the public think if this is manipulation by public or the producers are just dumb doing twists ....

... yet this batch, everything included in this season, is far the most controversial, mind blowing, timebomb theme, whirlwind effect..... & the rest is history.

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #298 on: March 11, 2016, 04:34:44 AM »
DANIEEEELA!! Our dream became a reality!!! Shay hay has been ejected early this night!!! and itzik left too. idk excatcly what happened if u could search something . :3

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #299 on: March 11, 2016, 04:41:02 AM »
my traductor doesnt work well but i think Tania left the house too!
something Big happened last night, Dani we need you!!!