Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 38950 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #300 on: March 11, 2016, 04:23:30 AM »
Episode 25

Day 81
Tania prepares her baggage in case that she will be evicted. Everyone prepares for the eviction. Rinat is evicted.
Day 82
In the backyard, Dudu, Shay Mika, Barak and Ksenia talk that tomorrow they probably will read messages from their families. They are excited.
Shay Hay doesn’t want to eat with the others, especially when Or cooks. In the backyard, BB plays to the housemates, song for a mother and everybody sing, Shay Hay enters in the house. BB invites the housemates around the table and they are excited that probably they will see relatives but BB just wanted to joke with them by saying them just "Good day". Later, back in the backyard the housemates start game with associations and it bothers Shay Hay who calls their game "disgusting". But Shay Hay joins in the game and everyone suddenly doesn’t want to play anymore. In DR, Shay Hay says to BB that everyone disappears when he is near. He says the same to Tania.
Omri, Ksenia and Or start to dream and imagine their moms in the bedroom while they sleep. In, DR, Dudu is sad for not seeing his mom today.
Day 83
BB divides the housemates in groups. The housemates are excited because they feel that their meeting with the families is near. Omri sees his twin brother; he says to him that he is proud and that he (Omri) and Ksenia are good couple. While Roy (the brother of Omri) makes a "tour" in the house, Omri watches him on TV screen. Roy asks Ksenia about his brother and she says that Omri is very romantic and she finds in him very good sides. Roy jokes with Shay Mika that they should have a date too.
Tania meets his mother. Shay Hay talks with the mother of Tania how great is Tania.
One of the sons of Itzik meets him.
Shay Mika meets her sister-in-law.
Dudu meets his sister. Barak also meets his sister. The sister of Barak meets Or and says to her that everyone of the family likes her.
Roy (brother of Omri) says to Ksenia that he wonders why Omri felt in love with her for a month, because he would fall in love for two days. He also asks her if she had feelings to Shay Hay in the beginning, she answers with "no".
Ksenia meets with her mother. Shay Hay meets his sister. Or meets her brother.
In DR, the relatives of the housemates left gifts for them.
BB says to the relatives that they have the weekly task. They should "move" the positions in the house. Then Barak lost his immunity. Dudu cannot believe that he receives the immunity. Shay Hay says to Itzik that when now he received his face to face nomination, he should "make them cry".
In DR, Dudu and Barak are happy that Dudu received immunity. In their bed, Shay Hay says to Tania that he feels that her mother is not 100 % with them.
In the backyard, Omri talks with Dudu and Barak for the face to face nominations of Shay Hay. Omri also says to Dudu that Shay Hay uses him.
The housemates understand who is nominated.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #301 on: March 11, 2016, 04:24:58 AM »
im so excited for this season!!!

Even if i dont understand the language, i always view the recaps & look at the website for details......well, i dont know who's to win but im sure this batch is very controversial yet exciting!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for reading my recaps! :)
For those who follow the recaps, I warn that I will post the recap for Episode 25 as soon as I see the episode.

Your very much welcome DanielA.....

As for the housemates this season, this batch is rebellious, controversial yet people are glued to whats happening in the house. As for the housemates, youll never know what will the public think if this is manipulation by public or the producers are just dumb doing twists ....

... yet this batch, everything included in this season, is far the most controversial, mind blowing, timebomb theme, whirlwind effect..... & the rest is history.

I also start to like this season very much! :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #302 on: March 11, 2016, 04:28:18 AM »
my traductor doesnt work well but i think Tania left the house too!
something Big happened last night, Dani we need you!!!

Ladies and gentlemen
The King is dead

Shay Hay was ejected last night.
With him also the house has left his Queen-puppy Tania and his loyal soldier Itzik.

Last night was stormy. They were a lot of conflicts between the housemates – Shay Hay vs. Omri, Shay Hay vs Or, Itzik vs. Or and so on…Oh, including the fight between the fans of Shay Hay and the fans of Barak outside the house…
As I understood so far, Shay Hay has thrown on Or her dolls which she has made. There are rumors also that he hits her with leg but nothing is sure so far. I guess we will see the rest in Episode 26. ???

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #303 on: March 11, 2016, 05:47:35 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen
The King is dead

With him also the house has left his Queen-puppy Tania and his loyal soldier Itzik.

Last night was stormy. They were a lot of conflicts between the housemates – Shay Hay vs. Omri, Shay Hay vs Or, Itzik vs. Or and so on…Oh, including the fight between the fans of Shay Hay and the fans of Barak outside the house…
As I understood so far, Shay Hay has thrown on Or her dolls which she has made. There are rumors also that he hits her with leg but nothing is sure so far. I guess we will see the rest in Episode 26. ???

Justice Divine ! I am so happy, I gess u too kkk :3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #304 on: March 11, 2016, 05:57:55 AM »

Yeeeessssss!
Justice for Omer, Salim, Gili & Gil, Koko, Michael, Esty-Lee, Rinat and Or!

SAY BYE BYE TO SHAY HAY!

Or WINNER
#TheWitchIsProud

I am so excited! Sorry all for the following image but Rinat says it instead of me!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #305 on: March 11, 2016, 06:17:08 AM »
Oh, in all this mess I forgot to write about the nominations but they are written already in Wikipedia. The eviction this week is cancelled!
Wow, this season so many people are gone without eviction!!!
I was so afraid to be happy for the ejection of Shay Hay because I expected every moment the production to put him back in the game…Such a root is not easy to remove… ;D ;D ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #306 on: March 11, 2016, 08:56:26 AM »
I CAN'T KKKKKKKKKK
It was similar to what happened 1 week ago on BB Brazil, Ana Paula was a fan favorite but she was awesome <3333 anything to do with Shay Hay lol

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #307 on: March 11, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »
So many things happened this week, it was definitely stormy week. Two days before Shay Hay to be ejected another former housemate Tamir Vardi, the runner-up of Season 4, also confronted with the production by saying that they propagate violence because they want high ratings.
Later, the sister of Barak warned the medias that the production told her that she MUST gives up from the immunity of Barak during the relatives task and she doesn’t have a right to keeps it "I felt terrible. They wanted my brother to stay without immunity" said she to the medias.
Then a day before the whole drama from last night, Shay Hay was ready to walk out from the house, whole day he was entering and exiting from the DR. Tania too. Their fans were praing they to stay. I prayed for the opossite!  :) And then last night came, the house was "burned" from the conflicts, argues, screams and even police outside...Everyone against everyone...And then the miracle happened... :boot Wow, I still can't believe that it happened. And not only Shay Hay is out but also Tania and Itzik!!! This gift I even didn't dream...It was another proof to me that even if something seems impossible, but really IMPOSSIBLE, even then the things could change... ;D Finally, the "experiment" called Shay Hay is over! I can’t wait the next week when I will see the first episode WITHOUT Shay Hay!
Wow, last night I was wondering what will happens with this season if every one of the housemates suddenly decides to walk from the house?
 ::)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #308 on: March 12, 2016, 01:10:32 AM »
So, will more housemates enter to fill the vacancies?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #309 on: March 12, 2016, 04:40:07 AM »
So, will more housemates enter to fill the vacancies?
I don't think that they would do it 3 weeks before the finale. The people wouldn't have time to know the new housemates. They could re-enter some of the evicted housemates but they never done it before and i think that they wouldn't do it also this time. So we will remain with those 6 housemates and finally we will see what they do... :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #310 on: March 12, 2016, 04:42:46 AM »
I can't...The sister of Barak calls him "Barbie"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #311 on: March 12, 2016, 05:05:49 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen
The King is dead

Yeeeessssss!
Justice for Omer, Salim, Gili & Gil, Koko, Michael, Esty-Lee, Rinat and Or!

SAY BYE BYE TO SHAY HAY!

Or WINNER
#TheWitchIsProud

I am so excited! Sorry all for the following image but Rinat says it instead of me!!! ;D ;D ;D

OMG!!!! SHAY HAY IS EJECTED!!!! WHAT?!? WHY?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

I think that it was the best move that the producers could do as the viewing public & the housemates need justice.....& that has happened...

If they did not removed Shay Hay, Israel public will be put revenge on the show...The public need justice......& now the whole nation  of Israel & the housemates can now breathe without the dirt of Shay Hay although many wanted him to win...(as a controversial winner)...but it will not happen anymore.

Well Israel public.....Who goes?.......YOU DECIDE!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #312 on: March 12, 2016, 06:34:51 AM »
OMG!!!! SHAY HAY IS EJECTED!!!! WHAT?!? WHY?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!
We'll see in Episode 26 what exactly happened. :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #313 on: March 12, 2016, 06:51:04 AM »
Shut upppppppppppppppppppppppp!!! Hahahahahaha. Again this whole crazy af scenario reminds me a lot of Brian's eviction from GH Argentina last year. It's just like, LOL. I'm also wondering WTF he did to be ejected. BB Israel that doesn't happen way too often and it seems that producers got fed up with his abusrd atittude and behavior. This is actually great news.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #314 on: March 13, 2016, 04:49:11 PM »
Episode 26

Day 84
Omri makes a heart from powder and writes in it "Ksenia I love you". Ksenia is very excited. She says that she loves him too. In DR, Or shows to BB and Barak her new project with paper dolls – "The discothèque of dolls". In the backyard, Omri and Dudu wonder what is the right way to talk with Shay Hay.
In the trailer, Tania says to Shay Hay that despite that he thinks that Dudu is fake; the right thing to do is to be his friend again. Shay Hay disagrees. He is also sure that Or wouldn’t be finalist. Shay Hay learns Itzik how to make nominations face to face.
In DR, the housemates say that they are happy for meeting their families. In the backyard, Itzik is excited that he will nominate face to face for the first time. In the bedroom some housemates wonder about the nominations of Itzik. Itzik makes his nominations face to face – Or and Omri. He feels that there is conspiracy against him. Shay Hay supports him because he thinks the same for himself. The argue between the others and Shay Hay and Itzik starts. Shay Mika says to Itzik "It hurts me to hear your nominations because it’s not you". Shay Mika says to Itzik and Shay Hay that she never been against them and always talked with them like a friend. In the backyard Omri and Shay Hay confronts because Omri disagrees that there is a conspiracy against the "camp" of Shay Hay. In DR, Omri says to BB that someone like Shay Hay couldn’t scare him.
Day 85
In the kitchen. Or says to Tania that she thinks that she is bad person but she feels that she likes her and can talk with her. The housemates see who is nominated.
Day 86
Or wants to talk with Barak but he says that he doesn’t feels good. He is afraid that he will be evicted. Or explains him that even if so, there is nothing scary in it. Barak is also sad that he doesn’t feel successful as person.
Itzik makes new haircut to Shay Hay. During the saving game "The games of BB" Or wins and nominates Omri instead of her. Or also wins trip to Zanzibar. Shay Hay is angry and tells it to Tania. He also tells her that this week she will be evicted. Tania is sad because he doesn’t believe in her and she goes to cry secretly. Later she wants explanation from Shay Hay why he thinks that she will be evicted. Shay Hay tells her that he also wants to go home with her because "he feels that he will never win". In DR, Or as a winner in the nominating games, receives extra message from her brother. In the trailer, Shay Hay talks to the camera how in school he has beat two students because he wanted "to remove their smiles from their face". 
Later, Shay Hay says to Tania that he doesn’t like the dolls of Or. He says that he wants to "hit" them. In DR, Tania says to BB that Shay Hay wants to "play football" with the dolls of Or.
In the saloon, the others play game. Tania is sad that she wasn’t invited in the game. She also talks for it in DR. In the backyard, Or and Dudu hear screams from outside "Omri and Or make conspiracy". It burns the passions in the house again. Itzik starts argue with Or for this conspiracy. Shay Hay says to Itzik "Don’t think about Or, let’s play football", he gets the dolls of Or and breaks them with leg. Later Itzik breaks plateful and confronts with Dudu for it. Or says "If this violent person (Shay Hay) don’t be ejected, I will go home, I can’t live with him here". In DR, Shay Hay says that he doesn’t cares for this house anymore. Shay Mika says to the others "It’s the end. Lets go everybody in DR and to make end of this season". Omri and others agree "If Shay Hay stays here, we all go home tonight".
Tania and Itzik decide "We or they will leave this place tonight".
Itzik, Tania and Shay Hay had short interview on the stage with the hosts. They don’t sorry for anything in the house.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #315 on: March 13, 2016, 04:51:54 PM »
So after the verbal aggression for 257968 time…
"I will smash your face" – Shay Hay to Omri.

And after the aggression against other people’s stuff ("The discothèque of dolls" of the housemate Or)

Shay Hay is finally out…too late after 86 days! ::)

Itzik broke plateful and violated the rules but it was his first warning for ejection. If he didn’t walked alone from the house he wouldn’t be ejected for this.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #316 on: March 14, 2016, 06:03:24 AM »
Now when 3 problematic housemates are out of the game and the old conflicts are gone, there is some movement in the people preferences. According to the new poll, Shay Mika is the new most loved housemate!

There is a poll "Who is your winner in Big Brother 7". The leader is Shay Mika, followed by Dudu, Or, Omri, Barak and Ksenia.
Spoiler for Hiden:
The fans of Shay Hay support now Shay Mika because the winner should be called…Shay! Sick people… ;D

From those 6 people, I really don’t care who will be the winner, I like them all and all are acceptable winners for me. But I think that Or deserves it little more than the others because she felt a lot of pain in this season and deserves some prize for her "black days". ;)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #317 on: March 14, 2016, 12:04:32 PM »
Now when 3 problematic housemates are out of the game and the old conflicts are gone, there is some movement in the people preferences. According to the new poll, Shay Mika is the new most loved housemate!

There is a poll "Who is your winner in Big Brother 7". The leader is Shay Mika, followed by Dudu, Or, Omri, Barak and Ksenia.
Spoiler for Hiden:
The fans of Shay Hay support now Shay Mika because the winner should be called…Shay! Sick people… ;D

From those 6 people, I really don’t care who will be the winner, I like them all and all are acceptable winners for me. But I think that Or deserves it little more than the others because she felt a lot of pain in this season and deserves some prize for her "black days". ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #318 on: March 14, 2016, 01:39:33 PM »
Shay Mika is a cute princess but i pray Queen Or can win now the villain's been took off!

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #319 on: March 14, 2016, 06:22:54 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Hi DanielA..

i agree with you....the "storm" is now over..
I dont care who's to win but as long as the public declares for the winner, im good.
thank goodness that the fan of Shay Hay "transferred" to Shay Mika.
Also, Shay Mika deserves to win too as long as she is loved by many, im good.

im hoping for the best of the winner of this season. Its up to the public.

ISRAEL......YOU DECIDE!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2016, 05:15:55 AM »
In the previous weekly task, the housemates received gifts from home. Now they have to jump to deserve those gifts from the family.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2016, 08:09:06 AM »
DarkFireYoshi was right for the possibility of new housemates. Erez, the host, announced that the housemates are 6 SO FAR, but what will happen we will understand tomorrow. If new housemates will enter, evicted ones will return or in the house will enter housemates from previous seasons like in Season 6? Or something else, like a guest stars? I suppose that no more than 2 housemates will enter in any case...

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #322 on: March 16, 2016, 02:34:09 AM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: DanielA on March 14, 2016, 06:03:24 AMNow when 3 problematic housemates are out of the game and the old conflicts are gone, there is some movement in the people preferences. According to the new poll, Shay Mika is the new most loved housemate!

Spoiler for Hiden: The fans of Shay Hay support now Shay Mika because the winner should be called…Shay! Sick people…

From those 6 people, I really don’t care who will be the winner, I like them all and all are acceptable winners for me. But I think that Or deserves it little more than the others because she felt a lot of pain in this season and deserves some prize for her "black days".

JAJAJAJAJAJJA WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE 

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #323 on: March 16, 2016, 04:48:54 AM »

was Shay Hay "ejected" or "walked" ? ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #324 on: March 16, 2016, 05:14:25 AM »

was Shay Hay "ejected" or "walked" ? ::)

Both things are correct. He wanted to walk from the house that's why he did everything to go out or to be ejected. The production did everything to keep him... ::) According to Shay Hay he "walked". But in interview the host said him - "You know that if you wasn't "walk", you was ejected right!?" Shay said "Anyways"... ::)
Then Tania and Itzik just followed him...