Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Israel  (Read 36233 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 7 Israel
« Reply #325 on: March 16, 2016, 05:35:05 AM »
Michael and Esty-Lee...Probably bad news waits for Barak when he goes outside? ::)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #326 on: March 16, 2016, 05:41:31 AM »
Now I understand what Erez mean when he said "The housemates are 6 so far...". Not that the new people will come...and that more will go... :o Now i see posted on their official Facebook page that "For the first time in history of BB (Israel) the finalist will be less than 5!". Who to suppose that! Everyone was expecting to put more housemates instead of those lost 3 from the last week...What a surprise! :o

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #327 on: March 16, 2016, 07:50:12 AM »
Quote from: DanielA
Both things are correct. He wanted to walk from the house that's why he did everything to go out or to be ejected. The production did everything to keep him... According to Shay Hay he "walked". But in interview the host said him - "You know that if you wasn't "walk", you was ejected right!?" Shay said "Anyways"... Then Tania and Itzik just followed him...
O...K....:-X
Thank u~~~

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #328 on: March 16, 2016, 08:03:30 AM »
This season continues to confuse me...So there are some new people or not? In the last hour there are rumors that there will be new housemate tonight....the sister of Shay Hay!
I REALLY HOPE THAT IT WILL BE JUST ONE STUPID RUMOR, I DON'T HAVE A STRENGTH FOR ANOTHER SHAY HAY STORY, PLEASE!!! :vio

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #329 on: March 16, 2016, 09:45:33 AM »
Now I understand what Erez mean when he said "The housemates are 6 so far...". Not that the new people will come...and that more will go... :o Now i see posted on their official Facebook page that "For the first time in history of BB (Israel) the finalist will be less than 5!". Who to suppose that! Everyone was expecting to put more housemates instead of those lost 3 from the last week...What a surprise! :o
I supossed this to happen. maybe a finale with 3, to be honest I dont want newbies to enter when the finale is so close .

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #330 on: March 16, 2016, 02:01:16 PM »
I did not realize that all the smoke area  and main exterior wall was burned on the fire that took place few days ago  kkkk

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #331 on: March 16, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »
I did not realize that all the smoke area  and main exterior wall was burned on the fire that took place few days ago  kkkk
Hey, I heard something for fire but I did not paid attention at all… :o

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #332 on: March 16, 2016, 02:46:44 PM »
This season continues to confuse me...So there are some new people or not? In the last hour there are rumors that there will be new housemate tonight....the sister of Shay Hay!
I REALLY HOPE THAT IT WILL BE JUST ONE STUPID RUMOR, I DON'T HAVE A STRENGTH FOR ANOTHER SHAY HAY STORY, PLEASE!!! :vio

HaHaHahhhhhhhaaaa The entering of the younger sister was just a parody….Hah…

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #333 on: March 16, 2016, 02:47:59 PM »
Gil, Tamar, Michael and Liron from "Survivor" visited in the hospital children with cancer.  :-*

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #334 on: March 16, 2016, 04:01:56 PM »
I like the fact that there will be less than five finalists - it feels like in old days and just more exciting than having half a dozen people around until the very last evening.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2016, 06:26:38 PM »

Im sure no more Shay Hay dirt.....that's for sure ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »
Gil, Tamar, Michael and Liron from "Survivor" visited in the hospital children with cancer.  :-*

Its good that they're doing something for the charity ;)

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:13 PM »
Another question...
Is this usually vote to save or evict ? It confuse me for a long time...:P

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #338 on: March 17, 2016, 05:34:07 AM »
Another question...
Is this usually vote to save or evict ? It confuse me for a long time...:P
The vote is to save. In the history of BB Israel never been vote to evict actually. But they never show the percentage to save and i am very curious sometimes..... ::) I guess what is the percentage only from the polls.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »
Episode 27

Day 87
The housemates wake up and cannot believe that 3 housemates are gone. BB informs them that Shay Hay, Tania and Itzik are not housemates anymore. In the backyard Or says "I am free. I feel like I am in a new place". In the kitchen, Ksenia tells to Dudu that she is sorry for Tania and that she cannot be happy this morning because everything which happened in the house was hard for her. In DR several housemates share their thoughts about the leaving of Shay Hay, Or says to BB that she is very relaxed now without him. Barak wonders what kind of person is he. Omri says that he misses the "war" already. Dudu says that he continues to like Shay Hay even after all.
Day 88
On the morning, Ksenia finds a game for the housemates – whole day the boys to be girls and the girls to be boys. Dudu, Ksenia and Barak hears screams from outside the house "Shay Hay is a king", Barak says "Pity, he has died". The housemates are surprised that after all the violence of Shay Hay the people outside continue to support him. Or explains to Omri that people love Shay Hay because they are born to follow someone who is sure in himself, not because he is right.
In the saloon, Omri says to Ksenia that now he feels in a hard period "When he was here (Shay Hay) I knew where is my place, now I am confused, Ksenia" says Omri. Ksenia answers him "I know what you feel. I want already to go outside but I am afraid from outside. Also for me and you, what if you decide that you don’t need me anymore?". Omri answers that she has to be sure for their relationship because Omri is serious.
In DR, Dudu says to BB that he is curious to talk with housemates from other seasons in the world. BB says to Dudu to invites the housemates in the saloon. The housemates notice that there is a fire near the house. They are sure that the fans of Shay Hay want to "burn them". They think that tonight they will be "evacuated" and want to dress for the news. Omri start to think that is or a joke or a part of a task.
Day 89
In DR, Shay Mika tells to BB that her dead father has a birthday today. She tells her memories from his last birthday.
Barak reads message from BB in which is written that they should make a bungee jump to receive their gifts from the family. Dudu is afraid to jump. Dudu refuse to jump. Omri wants to bring to Ksenia her gift, she wants from him to take his gift not hers. But before Omri to jump he takes the gift for Ksenia. In return, Ksenia takes the gift of Omri before her jump. Shay Mika dedicates her jump to her father and she decides in the last minute to take the gift for Dudu. Moved from the jump of Shay Mika, Dudu makes another try to his jump and do it, before it, he takes the gift for Shay Mika.
In, DR, are Dudu and Shay Mika. Dudu is very excited from his jump. They open their gifts – Dudu receives the necklace of his mother, Shay Mika receives picture of her father and a necklace.
Barak is frightened to jump. He continues the "tradition" and before to jump he takes the gift for other person – Or. Or is the last to jump, for her remain only the gift for Barak.
In DR, Or and Barak and Omri and Ksenia open their gifts.
Day 91
BB invites the housemates one by one in DR for their nominations. These nominations are very difficult for the housemates because they are all friends.
The housemates see who is nominated. The hosts Erez and Korin enter surprisingly for the housemates in the house on live. They tell them that the finalist this season will be only 4.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #340 on: March 18, 2016, 02:40:35 PM »
The nominated this week: Or, Shay Mika, Ksenia and Barak.

No more "Games of Big Brother" this season, so this is the final list of nominated.

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #341 on: March 18, 2016, 09:11:57 PM »
Why did Omri nominate himself?

and is the rule where if you nominate yourself your automatically nominated gone?

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2016, 04:27:40 AM »

and is the rule where if you nominate yourself your automatically nominated gone?
Omri nominated himself because he didn't know who else to nominate. BB said that this time those who nominate themselves wouldn't receive automatically nomination. They would be nominated only if other people say also their name in DR as nominated ones. :)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #343 on: March 19, 2016, 05:11:17 AM »
The poll for the tonight’s eviction shows that Barak and Ksenia are in danger!

If Barak is evicted I will remember long time his last best moment in the house and his "elegant bungee jump" and the ridiculous dialog with BB before it!
BB: Hi, Barak, how are you?
Barak: I don’t know!
BB: Who knows?
Barak: I don’t know…
BB: Did you look around, what do you think?
Barak: That it’s high!
BB: So, you will jump?
Barak: What do you think?
BB: Of course you will!
Barak: As, of course…I just will die.
BB: It’s possible… ;D

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #344 on: March 19, 2016, 06:18:26 AM »

Omri nominated himself because he didn't know who else to nominate. BB said that this time those who nominate themselves wouldn't receive automatically nomination. They would be nominated only if other people say also their name in DR as nominated ones. :)
[/quote

ahhh okay, thanks!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »
Shoot me! I've never been so surprised by any season so far! :o :o :o
Or was evicted tonight!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2016, 06:50:44 AM »
Episode 28

Day 90
Or makes second "Discotheque of dolls", identical to the one which Shay Hay destroyed. In DR, Dudu is angry that he is finalist but didn’t receive confetti. Or offers game in which every one of the housemates to say why every one of them should win in BB7. 
Day 91
BB says to Shay Mika and Ksenia that they have to be a part from the surprise for Dudu who wanted confetti because he is a finalist already. Dudu enters again in DR with the wish to be "respected as a finalist". After it, the other housemates surprised him with confetti and BB plays the song "Sometimes the dreams come true".
In the bedroom, Shay Mika says to Dudu that it seems that he still is closet person and doesn’t tell everything about him. Dudu answers to Shay Mika "And you never said something about Tair (her friend who was killed in school)". Shay Mika says that she feels that she doesn’t needs to talk about it. But little by little she tells to Dudu that they did everything together, that Tair was the greatest dancer and that Shay Mika was the last person to see her. Shay Mika confesses that she is afraid to go in the school where Tair was killed and that she never talked with her family after her death. Dudu says to Shay Mika that her dead father and friend are together in Heaven.
Barak says to Or that he feels that he never will be "a star". Or says that he should work hard to success in life. "In my life I’ve never get anything for free" says to him Or and starts to tell him about her hard childhood.
Day 92
The housemates receive provisions. The housemates see who is nominated and welcome their guests – the hosts. They are all very excited. Shay Mika tells to Erez the story of her family and the death of her father. Korin talk with Omri and Ksenia about their relationship and the difficulties when they are locked in this house. They both (Omri and Ksenia) said to Korin that they never wanted to be in relationship in the house of BB. Or says to Erez that she is afraid that Barak could leave the house before her. Barak tells to Erez that he never was nominated before and he doesn’t know if the people outside love him. Dudu says to Korin that he misses Shay Hay because he felt real friendship with him. He also says that he can't believes that he is already on finale. Dudu thinks that Shay Mika deserves to be on finale more that anyone else.
Or shows to Erez her new work with dolls. She starts to talk with Erez about everything with Shay Hay. According to her she won in this game because he left the house. She is also proud that she wasn’t weak and did not left the house in her hardest moments.
Ksenia says to Erez that she thinks that Or will win. Dudu continues to bother the talks between the hosts and the others. The hosts joke with the housemates – that they stay in the house. Dudu makes "interview" with them.
On the kitchen table, the housemates are little offended to Dudu that he bothered their dialogs with the hosts.
While the housemates talk in the backyard about the hosts, they barely hear screams from outside. Dudu says that they screamed "Shay Shun we love you". (They call Shay Mika, Shay Shun). Shay Mika says that she heard it. Barak answers her that they did not screamed this and that she did not heard something which doesn’t exist. Barak continues to argue that they did not screamed "Shay Shun we love you" and this offends Shay Mika.
Later, Dudu, again in the backyard, says to Omri that this eviction will be very painful. Omri says that he prefers he to be nominated. They slowly start to argue about the strategies in the house. Omri is angry to Or that she thinks that only Barak is her friend here and that only she "made Shay Hay to go home".
Day 93
Barak and Omri joke with Dudu. Dudu says in DR to BB that his lucky amulet is broken now and he will have bad luck. In the bedroom Or and Barak jokes how many sms they will receive. In DR, Shay Mika shares her fears from the eviction. She wants to stay here on the finale and to win for one reason – to give the house(the prize) to her family.
Or is evicted.
Link:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2016, 07:36:33 AM »
Hahhahah…I watched the episode from the last week of a famous parody tv show. The characters of Shay Hay and Itzik were great!!!!! Hahhh I always enjoy of the BB characters in this show! Each year the actors become better! Hahhh. ;D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #348 on: March 21, 2016, 10:35:54 AM »
WTF??! Maybe they evicted Or just to appease Shay Hay's fans?

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #349 on: March 21, 2016, 11:02:20 AM »
WTF??! Maybe they evicted Or just to appease Shay Hay's fans?
It was the first which crossed my mind, seriously. In any case it was very strange eviction... ::)